[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Desert Tech MDR Rifle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: Desert-Tech-MDR-FDE-Rifle.jpg (86KB, 680x266px) Image search: [Google]
Desert-Tech-MDR-FDE-Rifle.jpg
86KB, 680x266px
So is this EVER coming out? Every time i hear it's going to be released, it gets pushed back a year ...... :(
>>
>>32114000
Sucks, I was hoping at least I could get the bullet button version this year...
>>
Does anyone have any updated info on this?
>>
V A P O R W A R E
A P O R W A R E
P O R W A R E
O R W A R E
R W A R E
W A R E
A R E
R E
E
>>
>>32115053
>To all our customers and Fans,
I want to address some of the things that are being discussed amongst many of you:

>1) I will be the first to admit that debuting the MDR in Jan 2014 was premature, in hindsight we should have debuted the MDR December 2016. We have absolutely changed our process for future product announcements because I don't want to be in this situation ever again.

>2) As I understand, it IWI took 8 years to develop the Tavor, we developed the MDR in 4.5 years. Designing new innovative products takes a lot longer than simply rebranding an AR15. Our time to develop is actually very respectable. We just debuted it before development was done. :(

>3) Does MDR work? Absolutely! Is it accurate, you bet it is! We have one chance to make a first impression and that is why development took as long as it did. The MDR's are military grade rifles designed to be smaller, faster, and more versatile than any other rifle on Earth.

>4) Those that have committed to Desert Tech by pre-ordering we really appreciate your support and we will be shipping an exclusive T-shirt to you with your MDR, in thanks for your support and loyalty to Desert Tech.

>5) Those that are upset I understand your frustration, for what it's worth it is very frustrating for all of us at Desert Tech because we are getting bombarded from the marketplace and have the coolest rifle sitting in our laps that we know everyone is going to absolutely love once we get it into their hands.

>6) For you Californians we will be doing a featureless MDR. We will also be contacting each of you with some options.
>>
>>32115148
>In a nutshell we were too excited to show off our new toy so we did it too soon. We didn't realize that the MDR development would take 1.5 years longer than we estimated. We can't change what happened and we understand that we will continue to get flack for it just know that we are pushing forward very rapidly towards getting MDR's shipped. I hope when the world gets their hands on the MDR's that the smile they get on their faces will have made it worth the wait.

>Sincerely

>Nicholas Young
>CEO, Desert Tech, LLC
>>
>>32114000
the last news i heard about it was Q4 2016, then they made an announcement saying "not happening."

They will probably brag about it at SHOTSHOW 2017.

It's vaporware though. Get an RDB or a Tavor or any of the other awesome bullpups on the market.
>>
File: Omg_eca1f9_904097[1].jpg (9KB, 249x251px) Image search: [Google]
Omg_eca1f9_904097[1].jpg
9KB, 249x251px
>>32115148
>for paying and waiting for years of delay, you will get an exclusive t-shirt
>>
File: 2016-11-25_17.22.16.jpg (625KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-25_17.22.16.jpg
625KB, 1440x2560px
>>32114000
I'm currently having a falling out with Mac and hill gunworks for them holding my $1800 for a stg44 clone for a year and fucking delivering nothing. You have like 28 days to deliver assholes.
>>
>>32114000
Last announced was January next year. I have a pre order on and hope it does deliver.
>>
Isn't there some law that they have to refund your money when you ask them to ... provided they haven't shipped your item?
>>
>>32115201
It better say "i preordered the the MDR and all i got was this shitty shirt"
>>
>>32116532
Kek I thought the exact same thing
>>
>>32115253
at least they're being polite
>>
File: K&MM17S.jpg (144KB, 1620x749px) Image search: [Google]
K&MM17S.jpg
144KB, 1620x749px
>>32114000
Its a piece of shit
You can already buy pic related, its around $200 cheaper, and much better
>>
>>32117331
adjustable trigger pull to boot, K&M,IWI,Kel Tec FN,Steyr are your choices avoid Jew Tech like the plague.
>>
>>32115053
they have functional units but they apparently have been running tests to get rid of any faults and plan on releasing it FOR REALSIES next year in march
>>
File: 538e38033bc15[1].png (360KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
538e38033bc15[1].png
360KB, 450x300px
>>32117331

that looks nice
and probably better than this:
www.jtactical.com/rogue
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>32117331
>new production Bushmaster M17
>in real fucking nato caliber

When did this role out? I knew of the K&M M17 resurrection, but not in .308
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.