[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gun Show in Hampton

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: picture off of google.jpg (154KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
picture off of google.jpg
154KB, 780x439px
There's going to be a gunshow tomorrow at the Hampton Convention center in Hampton, Virginia. This will be the first gun show I'll have ever gone to, and I was wondering two things :

Are any of you guys going to go to this gunshow, and what exactly should I look out for?

General gun convention thread.
>>
>>32113096
>BZZZZZZZZZZZZZT
>you only need to rack the slide and the intruder will run away
>Jerky
>FEMA Camps
>MORON LABIA
>Whaddya need one o' dem military assault rifles for, you'll blow the deer in half!

That should sum part of a gun show up for you.
>>
If it's anything like the one in Richmond it'll be:
>three tables of reasonable gun sellers that have probably sold all the good shit already
>twenty tables of garbage tier milsurp or bargain bin AR's selling for double MSRP
>200 tables of not guns.

Don't waste your time. Gun shows in this state blow.
>>
Watch for all the morons who bought a bunch of ammo because they thought Hillary would win.

They will try to sell it to you at panic prices. Just laugh at their dumb asses
>>
>>32113174
Well that's actually pretty cool, because I do need ammo.

>>32113163
>>32113118
Sucks to hear. Ah well, I'll just swing by for cheap ammo if >>32113174 is right.
>>
>>32113182
They won't want to sell it cheap.
>>
>>32113163

I should add that you'll probably find some really great condition milsurp, but they will all be chambered in hard/impossible to find 5 dollar bills.
>>
>>32113190
Fine fine, I'll just stay home and drink myself stupid then I guess.
>>
>>32113174

>uncle had literally thousands upon thousands of rounds (upwards of 10k, maybe closer to 15k) of 5.56 stockpiled in his basement since mid 2000's
>spent all of this year selling it off for 5x what he paid for it to the dumbshit panic buyers

My uncle redid his entire kitchen with the money he made at gunshows this election season and still has a shitload left over.
>>
>>32113163
>>200 tables of not guns

This part always pisses me off. I came here to look at and maybe buy some guns.

No, I'm not interested in your 1.21 gigawatt taser. No, I'm not interested in the weird Nazi shit you found in pop-pop's attic after he died. And I'm definitely not interested in the jerkey you made out of the hobo's living in the woods behind your house.

You're taking up space that could be used for SELLING GUNS. IT'S A GUN SHOW. FUCK OFF BACK TO THE FLEA MARKET.
>>
>>32113096
Join the Virginia s/k/out/ kik.

Message xvhamvx
>>
I'm going to the Orlando gun show tomorrow, what are my odds of finding a Makarov?
>>
>>32113096
BZZZZZZZZZZZT!!!!!
>>
watch out for the guy decked out head to toe in camo, probably wearing a boonie hat too.
>>
>hear a bzzzt
>Its not a taser its just mike pence shocking a fag
>>
How many private sellers am I gonna find selling AR lowers? Maybe a lot because of idiots who bought a couple dozen in fear of Hillary?

(Cant buy lower through FFL cuz not 21)
>>
shit, what time does this shit open?
>>
>>32117155
Somewhat likely. Shoot straight had 2 Maks and a collector had a near mint condition East German one during one trip.
>>
>>32113096

>theyre gonna ban ___ so buy it!
dont do it

dont buy gimmick stuff like tracer .22lr rounds or dragon breath rounds

dont buy anything you think is over priced, because it probably is.

conversely do your research on guns, if they have a plain jane looking rifle for 200 bucks, that plain jane rifle might have some historical provenance and be worth way more.

take all political talk with a grain of salt

most importantly, buy some jerky
>>
>>32113264

what hes saying is people bought ammunition for more than what its worth and theyll try to sell ammunition for more than what they bought it for whch was alot to begin with
>>
>>32113096
hahaha come to a gun show in new york its pitiful.
same old fudds selling old ass guns , jerky stands , old fudd selling old ammo for way more than its worth. cant handle a pistol unless you have a permit cant handle an ar unless your law enforcment
>>
>>32117231

you can buy a lower if youre 18 its just a firearm. you cant buy pistols or pistol ammunition if youre younger than 21
>>
i use to have this perception of gun shows being this awesome thing when i read these threads then i go to them and never ever find a deal.
>>
>>32117415
Please go be retarded elsewhere
>>
>>32113163
You forgot that one Asian guy with the gold plated AR who sells 22lr over 200% profit and Anti Obama/Hillary merch.
>>
>>32117856

>politics at gun shows

man why cant i enjoy my hobby without politics

i just wanna talk guns with like minded people
>>
>>32117155
I'm going to,orrow as well. Was wondering if the 139 for CCW is worth doing. I'm really just going to look though. I'm strapped for cash at the moment
>>
>>32113163
As someone who grew up in Richmond, and spent 4 years in Norfolk in the Navy. It's pretty much the exact same vendors who just travel town to town going to all Virginia gun shows.

Even though they suck, they're still fun to go to. I always liked looking at all the neat milsurp stuff.
>>
File: 1479763468488.jpg (94KB, 803x868px) Image search: [Google]
1479763468488.jpg
94KB, 803x868px
>>32117210
BZZZT!
>>
The last couple of gun shows I went too were shit shows. Bzzzzzzt every other second (fucking tazers that sound puts me on edge and worries me more than a shotgun racking). The only good thing about them were you can finger fuck everything to see what you like, sometimes you can find used guns for a good price, and one show had a dude had an original field Manuel for every gun you could think of.

Going to my first gun show in years today in another state. Wish me luck.
>>
>>32113163
>Don't waste your time. Gun shows in this state blow.

This post is dumb as fuck. The Chantilly show challenges the Tulsa show for biggest in the nation. It has hundreds of tables of guns.
>>
>>32117445

this. gunshows were cool before the internet.

gunbroker and armslist>>>>>gunshows
>>
Honestly, gun shows in south va suck.

I go to the hampton one regularly just to fingerfuck guns.

There are only 2 booths that have a shit ton of pistols AND have less than msrp prices.

All the AR crap is expensive as shit, and unless youre dumb and dont know how to order online, avoid buying any AR. Now if you are dumb, find a spikes lower and pay no more than 250$.

Ammo is super expensive so avoid buying it.

Magpul mags can be found for 10-11$ at 2 booths.

The milsurp guns are being overpriced by old timers who arent really wanting to sell and set up a booth to show off.

Food sucks.

Custom holsters and knives are decently priced.
>>
>>32117415
This is wrong.
>>
>>32122468

>>32115279

Unless your in already
>>
File: 1464329486227.gif (2MB, 300x164px) Image search: [Google]
1464329486227.gif
2MB, 300x164px
>Gun show in Hampton
>Have to go back to Lexington tomorrow

I made some questionable life choices in my life.
>>
>>32122468
>The milsurp guns are being overpriced by old timers who arent really wanting to sell and set up a booth to show off.

oh god, the horror
they probably want to talk as well
>>
Hamptonfag here.

Today was the busiest I've seen it in years. And prices on everything are slowly settling down. It's a beautiful sight.

There's the usual jerky stand, but it seems they got some competition now.

Gus' Garands is back, they weren't there last time. Or at least I didn't see them

Two fucking tables of BZZZZZT and green lasers shining on the wall.

Bretty gud 7/10
>>
>>32125134
Good news for you anon, there's a gun show in Lexington tomorrow
>>
>>32117445
I still love to go to gunshows for the jerky and other stuff although last time I got a pristine columbian mauser in 308 for $500
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.