[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im looking for a good 9mm EDC. Specifically a doublestack 9mm.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

Im looking for a good 9mm EDC.
Specifically a doublestack 9mm.
I've got around $400 to spend and don't know where to look/shop.
Any advice/recommendations?
>>
File: FNS9.jpg (62KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
FNS9.jpg
62KB, 600x400px
FNS and then learn the art of OWB conceal carry that way you don't have to spend hundreds of dollars on a ton of different shit holsters before you eventually figure out OWB is the bee's knees.
>>
>>32105422

How's the fns-9c?
>>
File: fns9c.jpg (255KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
fns9c.jpg
255KB, 600x384px
>>32105443
The only real gripe people have is the mag release being stiff but it loosens out just fine.
>>
Consider a Glock 26.
Its a little outside your price range but if you save up for a couple more weeks it shouldnt be a problem.
Honestly though, the G26, FNS 9C, XD 9 subcompact, and S&W MP9C are all about the same in functionality.
Pick the one that feels the most comfortable in your hand.
>>
>>32105550

Anyplace have them on sale? I'm working on a budget and was hoping for black Friday to help me out?
>>
Sd9ve smith and Wesson .
>>
>>32105592
Gunwatcher.com
>>
>>32105771

Thanks, will check out.>>32105592

>>32105592

I do like glocks, but their sights always bugged me.
Are there any alternatives that are essentially the sa me weapon just different sights?
>>
>>32105225
anything youre specifically looking for aside from price and caliber? Striker vs DA/SA for example?
theres a slew of options to choose from. Go to any gun store and ask to hold a few, see what you like. then with those in mind do some research on price and deals to help narrow down the list. Ill recomend
>glock of course
>Smith and wesson M&P
>XD series
>sig p229 or M11, though they will be heavier
>beretta px4
>FN series
honestly just go basic, if its your first
>>
i got a subcompact XD mod2 for under $400 on gunbroker a while back. its a damn nice little edc piece.

like this one for about this price:
http://www.gunbroker.com/item/599802869
>>
File: steyr1.jpg_thumbnail0.jpg (150KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
steyr1.jpg_thumbnail0.jpg
150KB, 640x480px
Anyone got any information on these?
I didn't even know Steyr made pistols.
>>
>>32106566

I was hoping I wouldn't have to rely on a gun shop, thought I could get better prices online.
But I do prefer striker fired but not so much that I would pay hundreds more for one.
>>
>>32106899
if anything you'll pay less for a striker. I would check the usual sites, armslist, gunbroker ect
>>
Not OP, but does anyone have any experience with the S&W SD9VE?
Good for the price point? I'm worried about cheaping out looking for something comparable to the G19 and XD.
>>
>>32106863
After reading tons of good stuff online, I got one and took it to the range. It jammed seven times, usually on the first round of each mag. Other than that, it was great.
>>
>>32105225

M&P9c and then put an Apex Forward set sear and trigger kit in it. It's my EDC now, though I do wish magazines were a little bit cheaper.
>>
>>32105225
Sig p250

Its DA only, but the neat feature is it comes in three sizes and the actual frame is removable from the grip so you 4473 one full gun, $400 new, but can size/caliber change to .40sw or 357 sig for $250 and no 4473. Also, no safety, just a 6lb trigger.
>>
File: 1475377371099.jpg (28KB, 273x282px) Image search: [Google]
1475377371099.jpg
28KB, 273x282px
>>32106863
>lack of aftermarket sights
>lack of aftermarket, period
>lack of holster options

Hard fucking pass.
>>32109100
>my gun is an unreliable piece of shit
>aside from being an unreliable piece of shit, it's a good gun

I hear dumb shit on /k/ from time to time but goddammit if this isn't one of the dumber ones I've seen.
>>
>>32109431
>though I do wish magazines were a little bit cheaper.

They aren't expensive by any means. Also, sportsmanoutdoor has them for $20 each if you want to jump on them.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.