[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus Christ, I'm laughing my ass off at these YouTube videos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

File: tumblr_lyahisbMvL1qcadcu.jpg (64KB, 500x525px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lyahisbMvL1qcadcu.jpg
64KB, 500x525px
Jesus Christ, I'm laughing my ass off at these YouTube videos of nerds playing fucking airsoft. Holy shit it's the gayest shit I've ever seen. They act like it's real like cowadooty or something. Fucking goldmine.
It's so unintentionally hilarious.
I'm laughing my ass off at these YouTube videos of nerds playing fucking airsoft. Holy shit it's the gayest shit I've ever seen. They act like it's real like cowadooty or something. Fucking goldmine
>>
Forgot this
https://youtu.be/D59YF7EP1U8
>>
>>32104468
>people having fun
>ever
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDJVN3C4eRA
>>
airsofting attracts the biggest cancers
I remember paintballing as a kid seeing these grown ass men dressed in full camo with their realistic airguns.. god damn how embarassing
>>
I used to do airsoft with my friends when I was like 13. It was fun at the time but I grew out of it. We didn't have protection or anything so we would just walk out into the woods with some guns and try to hide from eachother in two teams and then "kill" eachother (if you're hit in a vital area you die). We'd wear like light clothes and hide in snow. I know it sounds gay but it was fun.
>>
File: absolute horror.gif (2MB, 250x142px) Image search: [Google]
absolute horror.gif
2MB, 250x142px
>>32106589

>Literal adults standing in the same cringey gear as a bunch of literal children

Hitler died trying to save us from this.
>>
>>32104468
>>>/asp/
>>
File: really.jpg (44KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
44KB, 480x480px
>>32106656
>>
People who take airsoft seriously should consider committing suicide
>>
>>32104468
airsoft is great when done in milsim way. it's basically cheaper simunitions stuff. if you ahve the people and the place and the gear there is nothing wrong with substituting your training with airsoft.
>>
>>32104468
It's why I stopped doing airsoft.
To many super try hards with tactical everything.
I was just there to have fun, everyone else was too serious.

Just got my 1st real gun(sp-01) and started shooting every other week.
>>
File: photo_2016-11-24_20-40-59.jpg (28KB, 262x395px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2016-11-24_20-40-59.jpg
28KB, 262x395px
>>
>>32106723
>>>32104468 (OP)
>airsoft is great when done in milsim way. it's basically cheaper simunitions stuff. if you ahve the people and the place and the gear there is nothing wrong with substituting your training with airsoft.
This.
>>
ex-airsoft fag here.

You guys really underestimate the reach you can get out of airsoft.
Most people playing it, especially in the states as youtube shows, are playing it in a way too tacticool/speedball context (which is perfectly fine if you just want to have fun).

The thing is, there is a real hidden milsim scene out there. I'm not talking "it's milsim bro" guy that just bought a full on Crye set and goes thumb over bore to look cool.

Nah, there's actually people that play building up camps indawoods, work in a chain of command (not an overhyped one, just the basic functionning fundamentals), can walk all gear on for 10 hours straight under the rain to set up an observation point on interessting spot.
Games where you have a buddy to cover your ass while sleeping, where you get hungry, cold, wet and tired all together because the mission needs you to.
Thoses games where you'd rather go prone in the fucking mud than get hit, because you know you'll be a burden for your teammates when they'll have to carry you.

You don't see thoses on Youtube, because thoses guys don't wear GoPro.
They'll never fear for their life, but they do understand to a certain extent individual responsability, and experience a sincere bro love for their comrades on the field.
It's just a game, they know it. This way of playing is serious.
I'd take any of thoses guys on a SHTF scenario anyday compared to the classic hazguns who shoots sitting in the range twice a year.

Last thing, CQB airshit players actually get shot back. That's something a lot of expert paper targets cleaner could use sometimes when doing "muh dynamic entry".
>>
>>32104501
That looks like a lot of fun desu
>>
>>32104468

>people getting out and exercising whilst having fun
>bad

Honestly, kill yourself. I don't play airsoft but these guys are having fun and doing something physical. Eat your cheeseburger and play video games, you cunt.
>>
>>32108812
This. Airsoft is most fun when played on 20-30 acres of land with a lot of people. The organization and communication makes it much more entertaining than boring run and gun cqc.

Fuckin expensive though I stopped after I realized how much money I was spending on it
>>
>>32104468
>nephew really only played video games, slightly overweight
>One day one of his friends drags him to play airsoft
>He gets hooked
>Gets him out more and he starting to lose weight
>Wants real guns now

Nah man you are being a faggot. Anything that gets people into responsible firearm ownership is cool with me.
>>
>>32108812
I actually know a guy who's in a group like this. I'd like to join but they're so autistic about gear accuracy that it's prohibitively expensive. (Not that I can't afford it at all, but it's enough that I'd rather spend the money on things like real guns and ammo or car stuff.)

>>32107910
This was my issue too, combined with the influx of a shitload of annoying kids. When I started playing airsoft, the guns were relatively realistic in terms of rate of fire and people used teamwork and played to win but always kept in mind that it was a game and about having fun. Nowadays it seems like everybody on the field is just out there to make it less fun for everybody else, whether it be the autistic SEAL wannabes or the little kids whose parents bought them $1500 HPA gun rigs that outclass everything on the field.
>>
File: 1479878782780.jpg (42KB, 295x295px) Image search: [Google]
1479878782780.jpg
42KB, 295x295px
>>32109828

Yeah, the trend of merging reenactment and milsim was sadly growing when i stopped playing, and it's probably still the case.

Talking about some dudes who were involved in gear queering, they said that it wasn't only about looking cool (even if it is indeed a huge factor but they'll never admit that), but it's also a mark of dedication towards the team.

Nobody's gonna spend 1k$ to bail out after two weeks, so it's a way of selecting motivated (and rich ) people.

I'm strongly against that tho, and firmly believe you can do better milsim wise in a track suit with mags in your pockets if you and your team have "the spirit" of it.

>tfw can't play anymore
>tfw nofunz yet because currently passing my licence
>tfw even when i do get funz, i wont be able to do intense CQB moves against other human beings anyhow.
>May be not even much appart shooting at the range and the occasional hunting.
>>
>>32106723
>substituting

I think you meant "supplementing"
>>
>>32104468
>I can't believe people enjoy what they enjoy. What losers. Ha!
>>
>>32104468
>>32106601

Op your a fucking sad faggot I bet your also a noguns faggot and if u do have guns it's a gay .22

Cod MW got me into guns as a teen it made me want a gun but since legally I couldn't own one. I baught airsoft guns

Tokyo marui glock 17, desert eagle, spas 12

Mp5 from a different company and a 1911

I now own a glock 19, mp shield, and a cai gp1975 and before that mossberg 500

So fuck you faggot cause airsoft and cod games what saving your gay ass gun culture, teaching kids the joy bout guns so once there old enough they buy real ones.

End rant
>>
>>32106589
Worse than bronies.
>>
>>32104468
>>32104501
I won't lie. That looks fun as shit. Good way to keep up good cardio and drill yourself. Sure, there may be some cancerous fuckwads, but hey, it beats how we do it in the Army with just fucking blanks.
>>
I used to play paintball in high school.
We'd show up to bigger games in street cloths and maybe a bit of camo. But some of those guys holy shit. Camo from head to toe, Alice packs an one dude even wore a pagst helmet. We laugh our asses off watching them run around and play army. They're be shouting and yelling like it was d-day.
After a while it just got awkward.
>>
>>32110375

"baught"

phonics did us gud
>>
>>32106648
hitler died trying to save you from that cancer anime shit jk hitler died cuz he an herod
>>
>>32104468

It's fun as shit! Also not bad as a basic training tool. Plus you can cosplay and it's not weird.
>>
File: 1418057535832.png (561KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1418057535832.png
561KB, 1280x720px
>>32104468
>Op has no friends and is poor.

At least your nugget loves you.
>>
>>32110487
I did ur mom in the ass good.
>>
>>32106589
That was fucking hilarious desu. Kid got rekt
>>
>>32106589
I knew what this was before I even clicked the link.
>>
>>32108812
So, LARPing...gotcha
>>
File: cereal_operator.jpg (64KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
cereal_operator.jpg
64KB, 540x960px
>>32104468
>>
At least it looks like a nice change from punching holes in paper.
>>
>>32106589
What does he mean that he burned his patch
>>
>>32112223

Bump
>>
>>32112128
>was considering calling it a semi okay thing to do for fun
>that image
Nah, fuck airsoft.
>>
>>32112223
The kid who got shot posted a video of himself burning the older guy's Team's patch. Like a velcro patch.
>>
>>32112635

1 how did the kid take the patch from an adult?
2 why did he burn it?
>>
>>32112128
Its fine until people start wearing armour and pretending to be in the military , people just need to accept its a fun game and try and avoid the retard "operators"
>>
>>32104501
shit faggot that looks fun

but paintball is better
>>
>>32106589
All the moralfags...
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.