[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Indoctrination since the early years, fuck yeah.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: polska feels.jpg (166KB, 942x663px) Image search: [Google]
polska feels.jpg
166KB, 942x663px
Fuck piggies, duckies, tractors, farmers, trains, birdies, doggies, kittens!

My 2'yo son saw me reading my military history mag a few days back, and now he's all into tanks, airplanes, rockets, canons, battleships...
I sit with him on my lap, he hugs daddy, points at aircraft or tanks and I tell him about it, and he loves to listen, he's like, 100% focused on what daddy tells him, even if he doesn't understand most of it.

I'm so fucking proud I just had to share.
Don't listen to the commie-jew propaganda, bros, multiply! :)
>>
>>32100859
Most kids are into military shit at an early age. It's all angles, big explosions, guns, and a bunch of badass-looking dudes doing badass-looking shit.

The only boys that don't like that sort of shit are trained not to do it by overbearing parents. Just let the kid like what he wants, I guess.

You sound faggy as shit anon, but hey - grats on your kid being cool. He'll probably turn out alright.
>>
You're a faggot.
>>
>>32100859
Congrats, although 2 years is extremely young, and as you say it, he doesnt understand most of it. But yeah, quality time between son and father.

When he gets older then you can see how it turns out, although in puberty they often turn the extreme other way. (Watch out)
>>
File: kill yourself 4.jpg (63KB, 878x814px) Image search: [Google]
kill yourself 4.jpg
63KB, 878x814px
>>32100859

>being a normie
>making blog posts on 4chan about being a normie
>>
We watch videos on YT of military hardware, he loves it.
One time when he was bored with airplanes, I showed him videos of the moon rocket starts and the shuttle - glorious work of white, christian, heterosexual male engineers.
Now all he builds from Duplo are rockets, he pretends crayons are rockets, "starts" them with loud SHHHHHUUSHHH! sounds....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzCsDVfPQqk

When nobody is watching, we make rockets from matches and paper clips, he loves to help.
>>
>>32100899
daj mu petardy do zabawy
>>
>>32100961
>Dorosnij.
>>
completely unrelated. I have the same jacket as in OP and I love it. wonderful medium-weight multipurpose jacket. 10/10
>>
>not making your son into the next red menace

one million year gulag for you OP
>>
File: 1467608519420.png (587KB, 600x713px) Image search: [Google]
1467608519420.png
587KB, 600x713px
>>32100899
>glorious work of white, christian, heterosexual male engineers
>engineers
>not faggots
>>
>>32100859
Indonesian embassy would like their flag back
>>
>>32100859
War comes naturally to men. Not even just humans. Literally every smol mammal male playfights. I can't think of any that don't.

>100% focused on what daddy tells him, even if he doesn't understand most of it.
Cute.
>>
gdzie służysz?
>>
>>32103061
You're thinking of programmers, dumbass.
Engineers know the difference between output and input, along with not fucking that up.
>>
>>32100859

i co się, kurwa, cieszysz? Przyjdzie Maciarewicz i rozbroi wojsko, żeby uzbroić swoje ORMO 2.0
>>
Okay but you still need to give back eastern germany (which you stole) to its rightful owners though
>>
>>32105434
but the area known as west ukraine would have to be given back to them
>>
polan stronk
russia we war yuo
america stinks clinton stupid
germany more like germnazi kebab
katyn kurwa
deus vult
winged hussar power
>>
>>32105434
Technically, if we go by the first national borders, the so called by Neo-Nazis "eastern Germany" was rightful Polish soil. They were there first m8. Let's not forget that Berlin has been built by Slavs too.
Also, Nietsche was Polish and your sweet Nazi ubermensch rhetorics were about Poles all along and Germans are the worst race, worse than Jew.
>>
>>32105574
Western poland and east germany/prussia was always basically part of the same ethnic group
Im polish as fuck and still have blonde hair and blue eyes

Fuk u kurwaa
>>
>>32103906
Krakow
>>
>>32105182
>the butthurt engineer come out of the shed
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.