[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

jap shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: jcomp.jpg (881KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
jcomp.jpg
881KB, 1152x2048px
what do these moon runes say? also, thoughts on the jcomp? what else is good in this price range?
>>
>>32097581
Strike Industries in a cripplingly thick Japanese accent
>>
>>32097581
It's what I just got in the mail as well for my first build. Looks neat, seems well-built, and I've heard good things. Probably the best offering out there for a decent comp instead of just going for an A2 if you want to go cheap.
>>
>>32097581
great design, but they fucked it up when they laser etched their shit logo onto it.
>>
>>32097749
It's not gratuitously large so I don't mind it. It is getting annoying how that's seeming to be a trend now, even on small stuff like muzzle devices.
>>
>>32097947
I wouldn't mind a stamped ink logo, at least you can remove it with some solvents. But to put a nice parked finish on it, and then laser it off and expose the steel to rusting, fuck them. To make things worse, the stopped using their lightning bolt logo, and switched to the shit looking SI logo.
>>
>>32097581
I have one of those on my 16" AR. Lots of noticeable side blast felt.
>>
anyone know if they'll attempt to make a type 89 handguard for the ar
>>
>>32097581
I believe it says "strike industries"
>>
File: djt.jpg (88KB, 599x516px) Image search: [Google]
djt.jpg
88KB, 599x516px
>>32097581
STRAIKU INDUSTORII
>>
>>32097626
WHAT IS IT THOUGH?~?~?~?

A GUN!??!?!

A KNIFE?!?!?!!?

JAPANESE SPARKLERS??!?!?!?
>>
File: 1458729847952.png (170KB, 403x393px) Image search: [Google]
1458729847952.png
170KB, 403x393px
>>32100443
Literally read the fucking box, you dummy.
Hint, C-O-M-P
>>
>>32100491
oh... a film canister!
>>
might as well ask here
anyone remember the real name of squids ika musume comp?
>>
I like mine. Got bored and decided to one hand fire my AR like a peestol. Fucking .22lr tier with the J-comp on. Will only swap it out if the hearing protection act passes.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 480x387px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 480x387px
>>32100550
all I have is a picture and a fist full of money no one is willing to shut up and take
>>
>>32097581
ストライク インダスリズ
sutoraiku indasurizu
>>
File: arisaka with bayonet.png (413KB, 955x537px) Image search: [Google]
arisaka with bayonet.png
413KB, 955x537px
The only Japshit I have.
>>
>>32097581
Sutoraiku indasutorizu
>>
>>32097581
Love mine. Performs great and really reduces recoil, it's also a flash hider.

Wish it could accept QD suppressors or was threaded, but can't complain for $29.

Also I like how the SI logo is suspiciously close to the SS logo.
>>
>>32097581
I have one it's loud and people next to you will feel the gases so much they will want to start a fight with you which is what happened to me.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.