[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Western Australia gun law review

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: JDGVBgN.jpg (30KB, 600x397px) Image search: [Google]
JDGVBgN.jpg
30KB, 600x397px
Shits still fucked, but they appear to be using actual logic this time
>Implying it changes anything
>Implying Tories, Labor and Greenies won't bury it

http://www.lrc.justice.wa.gov.au/P/project_105.aspx

If nothing else though, it seems like a slight reduction in red tape, legalising airsoft, and the property letter loophole is still there
>>
>>32097568
legalizing airsoft?
That's actually pretty tits lad. Say what you want about the autists shitting on it on this board, but it's pretty fuckin fun.

Glad you guys are getting things at least somewhat sorted out.
>>
>>32097597
It's helped that aside from the Adler political fiasco, the gungrabbers have been getting shut down regularly. Most shooters are playing the long game, mostly because Aussies don't give enough shits about anything for radical change

Another bit of good news with this, and our main point of retardation - WA has a law that let's guns be banned, by name, if they resemble military firearms. So the HK R8 bolt action, or WFA1 straight pull (which kinda looks like an AR-15) are banned here.

Well, the review wants the appearance clause removed, and have it based purely on function. This also was applied to the more restrictive categories of firearms which might get more leeway, so more access to semi auto rifles. And maybe suppressors too
>>
>>32097568

I don't understand why all the aussie shooters haven't moved to NZ yet

> no dangerous animals
> temperate weather instead of fucking perpetual desert
> god tier gun laws compared to anywhere in AUS

If you've got whatever the lowest class of license in Aus is, you can transfer that to an A-Cat license here and boom, all the semi autos you want with no registration or waiting periods.

Why do you put up with that shit?
>>
>>32097907
Do they even have jobs other than sheep fucker in NZ? There's like 1 city worth talking about, tops?
>>
Good luck, Aussies!
>>
>>32099926
Building is set to explode in Auckland if the Unitary Plan goes through.
There's a clinic somewhere in the North Island that was willing to pay $400,000 and partnership if a doctor applied because none of them want to leave the city.
>>
>>32097568
Sometimes I wish us Americans would get our own gun rights shit in order and then move to liberatw countries like yours by just dumping millions of crates of guns to your rural consevative areas and have shitloads of our militiary and gun loving militia just handing them out like candy.

Just to crush the statists mentality that they would even remotely be allowed to permanently disarm a free people withour consequence and that the disciples of true liberty wouldn't shit all over the sovereignty the libs abuse to protect their agenda.

As a former New Yorker I feel your pain.
>>
>lost to the fucking emu
>getting rekt by snakes, and spiders, and hell knows what else
>have such shit guns laws
no wonder you seek relief in banter
>>
>>32097597
The airsoft/paintball law currently are "its a law except for me and my mates". WA is overtly corrupt - there are many widely promoted airsoft and paintball businesses that technically shouldn't exist, but continue because of greenlighting and special favours.
>>
>>32097907
Primarily cos I don't wanna put up with more Maoris, and having to move my bed back each morning after it bounces around during all the earthquakes
>>
>>32097907
I have a job here in Aus where I make $120,000 a year and my partner makes $65000, getting similar money in NZ is way more difficult.

That said if work gives me a redundancy then I might suddenly find the impetuous to finally leave this god forsaken nanny state shithole.
>>
File: WA LDP.png (565KB, 671x415px) Image search: [Google]
WA LDP.png
565KB, 671x415px
>>32097568

Hey cunts

The WA branch of the LDP just got registered and will be running in the state election in March

Semi Autos soon, fellow /k/ommandos!
>>
File: ldp registered.jpg (62KB, 960x502px) Image search: [Google]
ldp registered.jpg
62KB, 960x502px
>>32102331
>>
File: 1461305398497.png (190KB, 553x380px) Image search: [Google]
1461305398497.png
190KB, 553x380px
>>32097568
>legalising airsoft
>>
>An underlying principle is
therefore that the possession and use of firearms is
a privilege that is always conditional on that need to
ensure public safety

And that is why leftists and statists of all kind should be systematically exterminated.
>>
>>32097568

Good luck aussies, as a New Yorker I understand stupid laws. I hope we all get our freedom soon.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.