[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How /k/ is this show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Thoughts?
>>
>>32097440
Bad TD/10
>>
>>32097440
Did the move not tie up all the strings? Or is it unrelated to marky mark and the gun bunch?
>>
>>32097440

it's a heterosexual love story. it's not /k/ in the slightest.
>>
>>32097482
Unrelated but oddly enough more accurate to the book than the movie.
>>
File: WotG_Redecorating.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WotG_Redecorating.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>32097440
Is this any good?

I've been missing some good TV action ever since Strike Back ended and Ryan Phillipe was in The Way of the Gun.
>>
>>32097440
I liked it.

All the gun shit was accurate as could be.

Main character
>makes fun of dentists shooting 55gr 223 at wolves
>zeroed scope properly and turned windage knob in correct direction
>calls his rifles "tools" in front of small child

His gun shack, had actual good tools and not cheap ass hoppes package rods and shit.

Im kinda confused on how they are gonna drag the movie story out for a season+

Comfy/10 would watch 3 more episodes
>>
>>32099011
that ".223 is made for squirrels" bullshit line in the first minute pissed me off. The protagonist claims it's a useless round and then gets two flashback scenes where he carries a M4.

It isn't terrible, they sort of had a head asplode which is always fine. The whole setup is a conspiracy plotline so they could drag it out for seasons.
>>
File: wotdafock.png (498KB, 1149x580px) Image search: [Google]
wotdafock.png
498KB, 1149x580px
>>32099431
I'm about halfway through the first episode, he's definitely got an AR-10 of sorts, prob SR-25

THIS SHIT THO
>>
>>32099530
get that damn crescent off there you retard ahhhh
>>
>>32097452
surely he's allowed to put his finger on the trigger when he's actually pulling it, or has TD gone that far?
>>
>>32099530
Good point, they should get someone competent with using tools to add to the show too.

>has inch-LB torque wrench for tightening scope down

pro-tier/10
>>
File: female superman.jpg (99KB, 646x486px) Image search: [Google]
female superman.jpg
99KB, 646x486px
>>32097440
Are there any actual movies filled with educational stuff on precision shooting?

Why do people always want real knowledge, but also entertaining?

More importantly, why do they so seldom get it?

Too much effort for those lazy old Hollywood Jews?
>>
>>32099431
lol .223 would wreck the shit out of a squirrel
>>
>>32101663
>Why do people always want real knowledge, but also entertaining?

when you know nothing, any knowledge is real knowledge

t pol pott
>>
OK Cresent wrench was horrid but other than that, I liked the gun room setup. Looks like they found a reloader to consult. Nice RCBS gear and the chrono process was good to see on TV. I also liked how he set up at 100 and walked it out. Ballistics seem on point 50 cal vs. 338 lm

Also the original author was behind the counter at the LGS.
>>
>>32097440
>Dentist and stopping power walmart fudd get rekd
>Talking shit about 55gr for a fucking dog
>RCBS reloading kit and all the right tools
>Wife knows off thd cuff about elite Chechen snipers

Hmm...... I'm undecided, it's 50/50 good/stupid
>>
>>32103000
>Wife using DOPE in casual pep talk
That was kinda cringy
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.