[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How'd I do /k/ommandos ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: V__27C9.jpg (136KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
V__27C9.jpg
136KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>32096527
>battery powered ACOG

acceptable. not great. not bad either.
>>
File: V__35DC.jpg (106KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
V__35DC.jpg
106KB, 600x800px
>>32096527
TAo2 for $800.00 brand new never been mounted.
>>
>>32096539
Thanks. Its 4x32 red cross hair reticle, sadly its got the .223 BDC and I'm putting it on a .300blk.
>>
>>32096562
trijicon's warranty is toppest of tier. get a tritium next time, though.
>>
>>32096539
Why not great? obvious the battery,12.000 hrs is ok with me, any other reason?
>>
>>32096592
no, no. that's it. trijicon makes all around great optics. worth every penny. good buy.
>>
>>32096583
Tritium wears out though... if it wasn't for that and the price i wouldn't have settled.
Did I get duped about the tritium?
>>
>>32096614
kinda sorta. tritium dims after a couple decades, m8. plenty of time to get good, hard, long use out of a fantastic optic.
>>
>>32096630
I read here, as a matter of fact, that it would dim in the first 5-6 yrs. Bummer to hear it wouldve been good to go for decades. I still liked the price though, I got lucky in local shop guy saw me looking over the selection and said hey I got one I never used for $1,000... after alot of bad noise and negotiation I got him down to $800 and couldn't pass it up.
>>
>>32096666
i'd have done the same thing in your place. 800 for an optic that'll last you a lifetime? no question.
>>
>>32096666
>>32096691

durable as FUQQ even. you gotta try to break a trijicon.
>>
>>32096705
Well if it can be broken this Anon will figure out how, I'm not bragging either. More admitting my faults.
>>
>>32096740
IF anything that you do manage to break, trijicon will repair. based lifetime warranty,
>>
>>32096666
Tritium decays exponentially and has a half-life of 12 years, so after that long the illuminator will be about half as bright as new. The threshold where it becomes too dim to be useful is matter of personal preference, but seeing as how tritium illuminators aren't very bright to start with, 5-6 years is about where a lot of people start finding them excessively dim.

If I were going to get one, I'd go for the battery-powered illuminator. I don't see any significant advantage to tritium, especially for civilian use.
>>
Anyone have experience with the killflash and lens covers, advice.
For that matter ANY info to share about these optics??
>>
>>32096829
Sweet, good to know thanks m8
>>
>>32096705
Excluding the SRS just had to send mine in because it would not turn on. Was just sitting in my gun safe.
>>
>>32096831
Thanks, I struggled with the battery issue for awhile. 12,000 hrs on a battery was exceptional imho. aimpoint is better but I can't see how aimpoint can compare to an acog. I had eotech before the recall and can say this is infinitely better than it. The only discrepancy being CQC/ room clearing but turns out there's not much need for that here, I'm not in Chicago.
>>
>>32096859
halp. SRS?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.