[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Glock Blue Label Program

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_2521.jpg (423KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2521.jpg
423KB, 1600x1200px
For years now, Glock has had a blue label programs that cuts steep discounts to public service employees and some others. You can get a brand new Glock in the plastic box for just $398. These blue label deals are named as such for the blue case label that's unique to the program.
>>
>the sky is blue
>>
>>32095971
wtf, I want my glock at a discount, some faggot police who has nothing to do than harass civilians by writing tickets doesn't deserve it.
>>
File: Glock Blue Label.jpg (235KB, 1201x970px) Image search: [Google]
Glock Blue Label.jpg
235KB, 1201x970px
For $398 you are able to buy a gun from an authorized blue label dealer. At that price, you get a Gen 4 with an extra magazine. The program is open to those who meet one of the following categories.

Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County & City also includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials (LE Department Picture ID front & back)

EMT's, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics (with Picture ID from department front & back) Certifications alone are not authorized and do not qualify

Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D also includes retired Military with "retired" credentials (Military picture ID front & back) DD214/discharge papers do not qualify - If you cannot submit your ID please use our dealer locator to find a dealer in your area

Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers (LE Department Picture ID front & back)

State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.) Also includes State Licensed Armed Security Officers Employed by State Licensed Security Companies (with Employment Picture ID from company front & back) Certifications alone are not authorized and do not qualify

Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys

LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy

GSSF Coupon Recipients should contact GSSF for more information
>>
File: IMG_2522.jpg (539KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2522.jpg
539KB, 1600x1200px
One of the nice parts of the program is that it's open to GSSF members, the GSSF has some great events too, but you get the discount as well for one gun per year.

Another great part about the program is that the sales of these guns are restricted, which means that stocking dealers tend to have them available when there's a gun on handguns and supply is tight.

>This particular G19 is 5 years old and has never been fired. It just sits in the back of my safe.
>>
>>32095998
normal people gave been able to buy one glock a year at blue label prices for years now if they join the gssf. think they might have changed the eligibility requirements to joining for multiple years before becoming eligible though. too many people abusing it by paying 30 bucks for membership and immediately buying a glock saving 100 bucks
>>
They wouldn't give me a discount just becuase I am a massive faggot and blew guys though.
>>
>>32096045
What's GSSF?
>>
File: gssf.jpg (191KB, 1191x936px) Image search: [Google]
gssf.jpg
191KB, 1191x936px
If you're thinking of joining the GSSF to get the discount, it does make sense. The GSSF membership also allows you to take the Glock Armorers Class. While the class is informative, it's been described and a boring long day where you get that piece of paper.
>>
>>32096029
>gen 4
>5 years old
>>
>>32096054
glock shooting safely foundation or shooting sports something like that
they have glock only matches
>>
>>32096077
Aw man, I have to participate in a shooting match? Bullshit.
>>
>>32096054
Gays for Safe and Sane Firearms
>>
>>32096075
He's only 1 year off.
>>
File: glock ass.jpg (67KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
glock ass.jpg
67KB, 500x375px
If you're interested in the Blue Label program:
https://us.glock.com/bluelabel

Want to know more about the GSSF:
http://gssfonline.com/

All about the Glock Armorers Class:
https://www.glocktraining.com/
The armorers manual is pretty easy to find online. Glock are about as easy to work on as building a 20 piece lego toy
>>
>>32096075
2011 was 5 years ago
>>
>>32096075
Yeah, 4 years old. Purchased on 1/14/13. I thought I had it longer.
>>
>>32096083
its one of the benefits. if you want you can treat it like a gym membership and never use it
>>
>>32096077
Do people show up with hi point Glock 40s?
>>
>>32096129
No, you can only shoot a Glock at GSSF events.

>>32096101
The Gen 4 was announced at the shot show in 2010 and released that year.
>>
>>32096154
What's the point of going to a shooting event where people can only shoot 1 brand of guns?

Is this part of the infamous "glocktism" I hear so much about?
>>
>>32096230
That's the point of the GSSF. It's a glock club and everyone is shooting the same thing. It's Glock sponsored, it's in some ways a thank you event and other ways it's a sales event. Glock will have factory armorers at the event who will go over your gun for nothing. If something is wrong, you'll hear if from the best Glock guys in the world and not some LGS just trying to get you to by a Sig.
>>
>>32096100
Fucking Christ the GSSF website is terrible.

I wish they had some events coming up in my state or anywhere near me, I'd join so I can buy a G34 in a year for cheap.
>>
>>32096075
Gen 4 was released in 2010 dipshit...
>>
>>32096522
I don't think you have to shoot events to get the discount, you just have to be a member.
>>
>>32096655
You don't, but I'd like to get involved in competition shooting anyway and there don't seem to be any competitions in my area. Plus is makes it look like you joined for more than just discounted pistols.
>>
>>32096694
It's also winter, there will be more event announced in the spring.
>>
>>32096766
Their calendar for most of next year is already up. There just aren't enough ranges or interest in Iowa to have a competition here I guess.
>>
>>32096872
More will get added, they always do.
>>
>>32095971
Where i live in SE virginia, i cant find a blue label dealer within 100 miles who will actually sell for the 399 price. For a basic glock 19 they upcharge to 440$. Which i refuse to pay since that is how much one with nights sights are supposed to cost
>>
File: face of a stoner.jpg (40KB, 362x434px) Image search: [Google]
face of a stoner.jpg
40KB, 362x434px
>>32096003
>LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy
Answered my question, thanks. The city I applied to requires you buy your own shit.
>>
>>32099083
I've never heard 399. Here in NV there are two blue label dealers I go to regularly, and they charge $425 for any glock with standard sights, I've got a few this way.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.