[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/ I was around long enough to remember when the August war

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 61

File: 251101.jpg (149KB, 800x560px) Image search: [Google]
251101.jpg
149KB, 800x560px
/k/
I was around long enough to remember when the August war broke out in 2008 in Georgia.

I remember posters on here close to the events and evidence of US forces in direct support of Georgian units. US Marines deployed to Tbilisi.

I am looking for the captured weapon photos or any information on US involvement in the 2008 Georgia / Russia conflict.
>>
>>32093800
>I am looking for the captured weapon photos or any information on US involvement in the 2008 Georgia / Russia conflict.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Train_and_Equip_Program

No shit you moron. Do some reading
>>
>>32093800
Is that some "lets try it with old hoaxes, since probaly everyone already forget about them" garbage? Gergia had military equipement and weapons from the US, this was never a secret to begin with.

sage
>>
File: 888 war trophies1.jpg (166KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
888 war trophies1.jpg
166KB, 1024x768px
As if anyone ever denied US supported Georgia and then pussied out when shit hit the fan. Some US official even asked to return the equipment, lol. Naturally they were sent to hui.
>>
>>
File: 888 war trophies2.jpg (110KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
888 war trophies2.jpg
110KB, 800x600px
>>
File: 888 war trophies3.jpg (63KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
888 war trophies3.jpg
63KB, 640x478px
>>
File: 888 war trophies4.jpg (233KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
888 war trophies4.jpg
233KB, 800x600px
>>
>>32093821
We had Georgian posters at the time. Posting daily. There was a lot of claims flying around regarding US direct action units. This was either confusion over the US Marine marpat camo the Georgian forces switched to, Russian propaganda, or US Marines were boots on the ground to prevent the taking of Tbilisi.

wikileaks cables from John Tefft, the former U.S. ambassador to Georgia show... the US navy was brought in to prevent the taking of Tiblisi

"The pro-Saakashvili position of Ambassador Tefft was of a piece with the stance adopted by the Bush administration. Following Russia’s August 9 counterattack, then Vice President Richard Cheney warned that, “Russian aggression must not go unanswered,” adding that Moscow’s actions would have “serious consequences” for relations with the United States.
A few days later a US Navy detachment sailed for the Black Sea coast of Georgia in a clear effort to deter the Kremlin from capturing Tbilisi and toppling Washington’s placeman, Saakashvili."
>>
>>32093828
>As if anyone ever denied US supported Georgia and then pussied out when shit hit the fan.
Oh, that sweet sweet revionism. Always nice when you can claim one bullshit to look the enemy more evil and then call him a pussy for not acting like it never ment to.
>>
File: 888 war trophies5.jpg (174KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
888 war trophies5.jpg
174KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>32093800
>evidence of US forces in direct support of Georgian units. US Marines deployed to Tbilisi.

Turn off the RT
>>
File: 888 war trophies6.jpg (171KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
888 war trophies6.jpg
171KB, 800x600px
>>32093868
More than 8 years later burgers are still mad and in denial.
>>
>>32093882
>i have no arguement and he makes me look bad
>i must call him butthurt (tm) and in denial (tm)
russian/10 answer
>>
>>32093866
>>32093868
It is impossible that a bunch of US Marines could be helping defend a city of 1.2 million people and NOT ONE picture of them exists.

>>32093882
That's not even US equipment
>>
>>32093800

Sakishvili was an American agent, educated and indoctrinated in Washington, and installed as a puppet to probe Russian border defenses and incite a regional war. After he was used up, he was expended and retired somewhere in Ukraine.
>>
Wikileaks cables from John Tefft show US in support, including the navy detachment in the black sea aimed at deterring a march on Tbilisi. /k/ Georgian sources confirmed "trainers" special forces on the ground, and US units delivering the goods that were later captured.

Yes RT also reported US combatants.
>>
File: 1449441588001.jpg (48KB, 500x401px) Image search: [Google]
1449441588001.jpg
48KB, 500x401px
>>32093866
see >>32093821
We can see this crap every other month now with ukraine stuff, so cut the crap.
>>
>>32093882
The passing of time won't change what happened.
>>
>>32093906
That had been debunked by later leaks to be faked by russian propagandists.

See what i am doing?
>>
>>32093800
You mean those captured weapons that magically turned up again as badly faked evidence for US involvement in Ukraine?
>>
>>32093917
shit posting?

are you Canadian ?
>>
>>32093929
Sorry, but i am not up to date in polcuck or useful idiot speak, is that ment to be an insult?
>>
File: 888 war trophies7.jpg (133KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
888 war trophies7.jpg
133KB, 1024x681px
>>32093889
Not my fault you are mad and in denial about facts. Everyone knew US supports Georgia, everyone knew US trains Georgian military, everyone knew US was in Georgia when shit hit the fan, everyone saw US pussying out when shit hit the fan, everyone saw Georgian president eating a tie live on TV realizing US just fucked him up, everyone saw US military equipment looted by Russians, everyone remembers US spokesman asking to return it.
>>32093890
>That's not even US equipment
Neither is this, so what? It doesn't change the fact that it was looted just as well when Americans and Georgians were equally running away with their tail between their legs.
>>
File: 888 war trophies8.jpg (120KB, 1024x694px) Image search: [Google]
888 war trophies8.jpg
120KB, 1024x694px
>>32093911
And what happened?
>>
Most on-the-ground Georgian sources and vets of the August War admit they had US advisors and trainers on the ground. US forces were also delivering the goods brought in from the US Navy.

I didn't think this was in dispute.
>>
>>32093866
Unlucky for you, some of us have been hanging around this place that long and can actually remember this shit.

We had posters claiming to be Georgian all the time. We also had blatant Russian propaganda. It was pathetically easy to pick them out and everyone wondered why the Russians would even bother targeting such a shithole for propaganda. Spouting the very same lies, even. Implying that the US and NATO was fully committed to protecting Georgian sovereignty, based on some tenuous discussions about Georgia being a member of the "I want to join NATO" club and receiving western equipment.

People posted pictures of captured M16 pattern rifles and using it as "evidence" that American Marine units were somehow involved without a single OPSEC violation. 0311 Marines not doing stupid shit and telling literally everyone that they're going to war? Literally impossible.

Now you're implying that the USN was called to intervene (again, without any one the thousands of sailors violating OPSEC) and subsequently failed to do anything or generate any news at all. The only evidence you provide for this of this comes from a known-compromised source.

Vatnik, keep your propaganda domestic. They're dumb enough to believe it, or suppressed enough to tolerate the obvious lies.
>>
>>32093954
>Not my fault you are mad and in denial about facts.
>y-yoouuu sooo mad
Times i get called mad for no reason on the internet: when i critize something russian or argue against their interests. Never gets old, but is rather obvious.

Everyone knew that the US supported Gergia, but didnt ment to go to war for them, it was never the plan to begin with. So spare us the talk of pussying out, if they would have reacted like you imply you would had cried over it all the same, cant stand such hypcricies. Basically all has been already said in >>32093868. And america asking for getting their stuff back as if this was a big deal, geez.
>>
File: proofs 2.jpg (548KB, 3486x3214px) Image search: [Google]
proofs 2.jpg
548KB, 3486x3214px
>>32093929
>shit posting?
>are you Canadian ?
As if Russians aren't functionally the right-wing equivalent of Canadian shitposters anyway.
>>
cant...we...all just get along.....

Russia don't be like this. We can be friends now.
>>
File: 888 war trophies9.jpg (274KB, 1280x761px) Image search: [Google]
888 war trophies9.jpg
274KB, 1280x761px
>>32094003
>Everyone knew that the US supported Gergia
Then how the fuck is what I am saying revisionism, lol?
>but didnt ment to go to war for them
Too bad Georgians didn't know about that. Even during the war they thought Americans are going to protect them.
>>32093998
>People posted pictures of captured M16 pattern rifles and using it as "evidence" that American Marine units were somehow involved
No, I do not. I'm posting them to show that American presence was undeniable. Marines were there, but I don't think I ever heard about any combat action involving them. They were evacuating.
>>
>>32093998
This

The problem is not only that we had to deal with this shit, we have to deal with it again and again and again... every other month or half year. Like you can fool anyone with that constant russian propaganda revionism. And what is making it even worse how the average russboo sits beside something like this with a fat grin of acceptance for such a shity behaviour and then cries crocodile tears how people think they are the obvious scum they are.

Stuff we always have to deal with in threads like this or people like you:
>people debunked or countered russian propaganda->call them butthurt/muslim/hohol depending what is on vouge at the moment
>vatnik goes around insulting everyone and everything? Attack the people pointing that vatnik behaviour out, but ignore the shitty vatnik behaviour
>if something is solidly debunked, wait a few month and try it again, people will have forgotten about it or the debunks not in the bookmark anymore, some of the lies will stick through this
>Spew out every disinformation from every shitty source that supports the russian side, no matter how contradicting it is, people will not know what is right about it anymore since it is so vague and there is so much different stuff?
>At the same time question EVERYTHING, ask for proofs beyond logic or realistic chance, only to ridicule or ignore it if provided.
>....
>>
>>32094091
>Then how the fuck is what I am saying revisionism, lol?
Because you are intentionally staying vague what that support ment! What they did was basically give them stuff like M16 rifles, Humvees, and train them instructors. While you on the other hand act like there was something really big going on and how the US where present everywhere in the conflict zone which is uttery garbage.
>>
File: 1479752444723.gif (2MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1479752444723.gif
2MB, 300x169px
>>32094091
You're claiming a degree of involvement that simply did not exist. The US never said they would commit forces, nor did they commit forces beyond advisers.

American hardware does not mean American presence. When someone shows up with an AK pattern rifle, does that mean Russians were involved? Provide solid proof that there was a single American or NATO combat unit in Georgia, and then we'll talk. Until then, you're just an underpaid propagandist sucking putin cock.
>>
>>32094091
Also i would like to know from you why is it that people so uncannily get called mad, butthurt, muslim, hohol, candian(in this thread for whatever resason),... when they critize russian stuff? Why doesnt something like this happen when i shit on other nations stuff?
Truth is you are quite distinguishable with your shitposting as named in >>32094110
>>
>>32093800
I was in 10th grade in 2008; you aren't *that* old
>>
What sort of armor did the Georgians have? Monkey models or Abrams exports?
>>
Holy shit, this thread is dreding up some memories of that time in /k/, and the Russian bullshit was as thick then as it is now... and just like back then, 8 years later there's still no proof of any US combat units being present, just the same old pictures. At least nobody has mentioned female snipers in white tights yet.
>>
>>32094266
>female snipers in white tights yet
Grandpa /k/, tell us the story.
>>
File: russian merchant.png (5KB, 503x571px) Image search: [Google]
russian merchant.png
5KB, 503x571px
>>32094110
>>vatnik goes around insulting everyone and everything? Attack the people pointing that vatnik behaviour out, but ignore the shitty vatnik behaviour
This is what annoys me the most about these threads, desu

>I hate vatniks, but don't you think russophobes are just as bad?
>Ever notice how vatniks are always making butthrut shitposts about stuff? Well russophobes are always complaining about vatniks so they're just as bad, those fucking jingoistic hohol fatniks!
>Wouldn't you agree?
>>
File: t-62 in georgia (1).jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
t-62 in georgia (1).jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>32094142
Get a life. I just precisely stated my points. Americans were there and regardless of what the US was planning to do, Georgians were counting on American intervention even during the conflict as Americans were evacuating. and there was something big going on, Americans were full scale arming and training Georgians. Too bad that didn't help.
>>32094154
I'm not claiming anything, I'm directly stating acknowledged facts: there was American presence, Georgians counted on American help, Americans pulled out, Russia looted stuff, US official asked to return it.
>Provide solid proof that there was a single American or NATO combat unit in Georgia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_Russo-Georgian_War
Ctrl+F marine. But it wasn't even my point.
>>32094189
Because you are currently not criticizing "russian stuff", but outright trying to deny something that the entire world saw and perfectly remembers. US did support Georgia, US did pussy out.
>>
>>32094284
>He doesn't know
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Tights
Denying any mercenary involvement in the First Chechen War is idiotic, though. Ukrainian Nazis were more than happy to join Ichkerian terrorists.
>>
>>32094326
>I just precisely stated my points.
No, you dance around it like a little liar around a broken lamp. You say stuff like
>>Everyone knew that the US supported Gergia
because it doesnt sound so impressive, as when you would tell that they gave them some rifles, humvees and trained them.

>Americans were full scale arming and training Georgians
How you back up your claim?

>but outright trying to deny something that the entire world saw and perfectly remembers.
Just look at this thread full of people remembering it like this...wait, they are actually not. So spare us with the gaslighting or making up stories of the big boogeyman US that were "full scale arming and training Georgians" and pussying out at the same time. Geez, doesnt you even get how self contradicting this is?
>>
Never happened. There were some American detachments from the embassy but Americans didn't have any bases in Georgia. Get out of here with this RT garbage.
>>
>>32094326
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_Russo-Georgian_War
>Ctrl+F marine. But it wasn't even my point.

>States Marine embassy guards

And this is another reason why no one likes vatniks like you, everyone will get what he ment, but you intentionally misintpret it on purpose and again NOT stating what directly happened, just reffering it as "there was something" since it fit the vague atmosphere you want to create around it.

Into the trash it goes.
>>
>>32094396
>Arming and training a country's military doesn't mean supporting the said country
And this is why I said you're in denial. It's pretty much the most straightforward way to support a country one can imagine.
>How you back up your claim?
So you ARE denying the US trained and equipped Georgian military? Jesus Christ, wow.
>>32094470
United States Marine embassy guards are not a combat unit?
>>
>>32094484
You talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded.
>>
>>32094484
>Arming and training a country's military doesn't mean supporting the said country
And this is why I said you're in denial. It's pretty much the most straightforward way to support a country one can imagine.
TELL
ME
WHERE
I
SAID
US
DIDNT
SUPPORT
THEM
Talking about denial. Was quick til you started with the straight lying, so it looks like you even have something like a point to begin with.

>United States Marine embassy guards are not a combat unit?
Is that what he ment with combat unit? Ask yourself this. Then why did you still say so? Because you love vague and unprecise answers, because they suit your case.

Also:
>>How you back up your claim?
>So you ARE denying the US trained and equipped Georgian military? Jesus Christ, wow.
I literally said
> gave them some rifles, humvees and trained them.
How am i denying it then? I mean even logically to begin with?
>>
>>32094484
>And this is why I said you're in denial. It's pretty much the most straightforward way to support a country one can imagine.
No it's not. Georgia wanted to modernize their military. USA provided them assistance. USA also helped Georgia's military to fight in Iraq. This is all public information. There's no conspiracy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Sustainment_and_Stability_Operations_Program

Combat units for defending the American embassy. How do you make the logically leap from guards to military alliance with Georgia?

You could actually post some proofs besides pretty pictures of M16s and Humvees.

You're a retard and have nothing but MUH WORDS WORDS WORDS.
>>
>>32094076
If you think that Trump will usher in a new era of Russo-American relations, you're a deluded fool.
>>
>>32094484
There are approximatley 1000 Marine embassy guards. Total. Spread across 125 embassies. That works out to 8 Marines per embassy. Unless your plan is to say that 8 marines constitutes a combat unit, then no, they are not a combat unit.
>>
>>32094484
As a bonus you said:
>Americans were full scale arming and training Georgians
>full scale
Would you call what the americans did full scale? Some fucking rifles and humvess? Training?
Sage. It is really getting hard keeping track of all the wrong stuff you said.
>>
>>32093800
>I am looking for the captured weapon photos

Those are easy as fuck to find.

A third of the Georgian forces were in Iraq at the time and had been training with the US for COINTEL, they had lots of M4s and hummers. To say that the US was involved in Georgia during the war is full on vatnik mode though.
>>
File: 091112-M-IR893-066.jpg (29KB, 457x305px) Image search: [Google]
091112-M-IR893-066.jpg
29KB, 457x305px
Sweet Jesus, there's a Marine combat unit deployed in Moscow RIGHT. THIS. MOMENT!
>>
>>32094635
Someone inform Putin, it is an act of war!

>>32094577
>A third of the Georgian forces were in Iraq at the time and had been training with the US for COINTEL, they had lots of M4s and hummers. To say that the US was involved in Georgia during the war is full on vatnik mode though.

I mean what sounds more impressive: Winning against a country that got literally no support and a third of their army not even in the country or a country supported "full scale" by the US boogeyman, who then pussies out later since you are soooo awesome.
Vatniks made up their mind and even if hell freezes the sure aint going to change it.
>>
>>32094574
I've seen vatniks in other threads claim that them slapping Georgia around means that they now have experience fighting and beating NATO.
>>
>>32093800

This was actually discussed a lot more on /r9k/ then /k/ at the time, as /r9k/ was a far different place then it is now.

I remember we had posters from Georgie keeping us updated as well as grainy post 2010's mobile phone videos sustaining us until the MSM got ahold of the story.

Good times.
>>
>>32094512
Say mad.
>>32094538
What exactly are you trying to backpedal to? There was American presence, Georgians counted on American help, Americans pulled out, Russia looted stuff, US official asked to return it. Either address any of these points or admit you are an assburger that just argues about nothing for the sake of arguing.
>How am i denying it then?
By asking me to prove something obvious that everybody is aware of.
>>32094551
>No it's not
Name a more straightforward way to support a country than to openly arm and train its military then.
>How do you make the logically leap from guards to military alliance with Georgia?
I don't? You said that I'm trying to prove marines were there with the pictures of looted American stuff. I replied that I'm posting it to show that American presence was undeniable, while marines, despite indeed being there, were not in any kind of action. And then you asked me to prove they were there. And then I did. And now you are trying to turn it around it as If I was saying they were fighting on Georgian side. Get a fucking life, retard.
>You could actually post some proofs
Of what, dumbass? Of American presence? I posted them. Of marines being there? They were, I gave you a link. But I don't give a shit about them, because the point is that Americans were training and supplying Georgia and then pussied out as soon as shit hit the fan, despite Georgians counting on them and their intervention.
>>32094562
Okay then.
>>32094574
Yes, I would call arming and training a country's military a full scale support. Are you fucking kidding me? What kind of support do you think Georgia had? Partial? Like "we arm and train you, but we totally not on your side, we actually doing it for shits and giggles because we made a bet with Medvedev that we would"?
>>
>>32094691
Nah, it just proves that arming some irrelevant shitholes won't always work as intended.
>>
>>32094736
>Of what, dumbass? Of American presence? I posted them. Of marines being there? They were, I gave you a link. But I don't give a shit about them, because the point is that Americans were training and supplying Georgia and then pussied out as soon as shit hit the fan, despite Georgians counting on them and their intervention.
Take your fucking meds. You keep posting about "facts" when you haven't presented one fact let alone a source. Just kill yourself already, kid.
>>
>>32094736

Holy shit please stop flailing, this is embarrassing to follow.
>>
>>32093800
I lost a lot of good men to that war.
>>
File: 2008.jpg (154KB, 1364x768px) Image search: [Google]
2008.jpg
154KB, 1364x768px
>>32094832
shit i forgot my image
>>
>>32094736
>Say mad.
see >>32094110 >>32094189

>American presence
Again, nothing but vague words. What does "American presence" mean specifc? Tanks? Planes? 5000 Foot soldiers? All you can do is spew out vague stuff, because you know the second you have to specific you lose.
>By asking me to prove something obvious that everybody is aware of.
Again, a vague answer. You simply cant give a solid answer.

Also specially for this:
> something obvious that everybody is aware of.
Just look at all the support you get in this thread. Just look how obvious it is for everbody in this thread. All you are trying is some blant gaslighting and revionism, because it couldnt be that Gergia werent so gloriously beaten as the russian media portrays it.

>Yes, I would call arming and training a country's military a full scale support.
To say it with your own words:
>Are you fucking kidding me?

>What kind of support do you think Georgia had? Partial?
We could see which support they had. No tanks, no planes, etc from the US. What about planes? What about tanks? What not even a US military base? We all can see how easily you hand out that "full scale support" badge as it suits you.
>>
>>32094844
F
>>
So what is the issue here? A few crates of ARs and half a dozen trucks?
Back in the first gulf war there where tons of russians in Iraq mantaining the russian made IADS and russian pilots advising on the russian made planes. I don't see any Americans claiming a russian conspiracy over that fact?
Is it because the Georgian conflict is the first conventional war russia has won since WWII and now they are desperate to fit in Americans somewhere to claim having "defeated" them too?
If I where russian I would talk as little as possible about the Georgian war given the fact that it was a border skirmish where you already had friendly forces in the area and you still lost a fucking STRATEGIC bomber, had so poor convoy security that a major general got wounded in an ambush and suffered 350 dead and wounded in only 5 days of conflict
>>
>>32094798
Source of what, retard? Of American presence? I posted them. Of marines being there? They were, I gave you a link. But I don't give a shit about them, because the point is that Americans were training and supplying Georgia and then pussied out as soon as shit hit the fan, despite Georgians counting on them and their intervention.
>>32094821
Embarrassing is when you support a country, then pull out as soon as shit hit the fan, leave a bunch of equipment behind for Russians to loot and then politely ask to return it through diplomatic means. Now that was embarrassing.
>>32094847
See >>32094326
>What does "American presence" mean specifc?
Military equipment supplies and training.
>All you can do is spew out vague stuff
I made direct points. You are proofposting.
>You simply cant give a solid answer.
To what question, retard? It's not my problem If you are a history revisionist that tries to deny American support of Georgia prior to the 888 war.
>We could see which support they had
They had anything they could afford being a piss poor irrelevant shithole that gets American attention. Too bad just wielding AR-15 and hanging out near Americans doesn't make you competent.
>>
>>32094635
Russia blown the fuck out.

Putin is perpetually in the crosshairs, im sure his autisim flares at all times.
>>
>>32095049
>because the point is that Americans were training and supplying Georgia
Meaningless statement:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Sustainment_and_Stability_Operations_Program

>and then pussied out as soon as shit hit the fan, despite Georgians counting on them and their intervention.
A condition and event that never happened.

Please continue this comedy you got in your little head.
>>
>>32095049
>Military equipment supplies and training.
A little better, but still vague. Stay classy, vatnik.
>I made direct points. You are proofposting.
No, you still just keep evading giving direct answers like always, just giving a bit more ground because otherwise you would look like the obvious shitposter you are.
>To what question, retard?
What are you confused or just pretending you dont understand it? I mean you even claimed that i said US didnt support them, when i actually litereally said they did in the post you were reffering to. Playing a little confusion game? Thinking no one notices?
>They had anything
They had been given some basic stuff and thats all. You are blowing up stuff and keep it intetnionally vague, because otherwise it doesnt make sense anymore or contradicts what you said.

>This is totaly not a vatnik thread started by a vatnik (tm)
If it wasnt obvious where this was going from the start.
>>
>>32095049
So by your own scale you would say Russia is doing a full scale support for the russian terrorists in east ukraine? That the takeover of Crimea was a russian invasion? Dont try to sidetopic or anything. Just answer if it is with that amount of full scale support.
>>
File: putin autism.png (328KB, 606x416px) Image search: [Google]
putin autism.png
328KB, 606x416px
"I hate ivans who disagree with me but I hate other countries even more."
t. Vladimir Putin

This statement alone caused a breakthrough in vatnik thought. Led by this "genius" rhetoric, the russians brought their inferiority complex to new heights. They were now united as one.

Undivided in their quest for relevance, they decided to call their country the unified russian "federation"

Desperate to prove themselves to the whole world, the russians frantically searched for a reason to wage a war they could win.
The ousting of some irrelevant president in some backwater country with a vague connection to the russian "president" was all they needed to start a war.

>he shares half a haplotype with us! pure-blooded russian leader!
>>
>>32095122
Not really meaningless, since that's what was happening. Americans were training and supplying Georgian military.
>A condition and event that never happened.
Lol.
>American president George W. Bush sent American troops on a humanitarian mission. This was hailed by Georgian president Saakashvili, which labelled the relief operation as a "turning point". Saakashvili assessed the American operation as a defence of Georgian ports and airports, however American officials denied this, with one senior official saying, "We won’t be protecting the airport or seaport, but we’ll certainly protect our assets if we need to."
>>32095158
>"Military equipment supplies and training."
>vague
Dat denial, Jesus Christ.
>No
Yes. There was American presence, Georgians counted on American help, Americans pulled out, Russia looted stuff, US official asked to return it. Either address any of these points or admit you are an assburger that just argues about nothing for the sake of arguing.
>you still just keep evading giving direct answers
To what questions? So far I answered all your retarded questions, yet you just keep ignoring it like a complete autist.
>you even claimed that i said US didnt support them
You literally asked me to prove it did, retard.
>They had been given
They had anything they could afford to get being a piss poor irrelevant shithole. Including training. You are just a shitposting assburger that refuses to deal with the simple fact supplying military equipment and training a country's military does mean supporting the said country.
>Implying I am OP
Lol.
>>
>>32095237
Russia is supporting Ukrainian rebels, yes. The attempt to change the subject is pathetic, though.
>That the takeover of Crimea was a russian invasion?
You can't invade a place that has been your home for last couple centuries. Crimea left Ukraine and joined Russia. Deal with it and let it go.
>>
So this thread in a nutshell is basically:

>OP is not only a faggot, but also a retard who was convinced that there were USMC combat troops in Georgia during the 2008 war

>he based this on some pictured of weapons and trucks (both actually Geogian army stock), and some posts made by "Georgians" here way back when

>it wasn't actually true then and it's not true today, but now some dudes are arguing about the semantics of the statement "USA supported Georgia"
>>
>>32095390
>Dat denial, Jesus Christ.
That was a bit of unintentional self reflection, wasnt it?
>Yes.
And how long did it take for you to give that half assed, already questioned answer? Dont you dare to say you answer direct points. You stay vague and backpedal your implications as they suit you, nothing more.
>You literally asked me to prove it did, retard.
Because you hand out "full scale support" to every half arsed help someone gets. And you still could provide anything that would class as that, unless you are so biased as you are.
>There was American presence,
Relevant prescense? Like in OPs post mentioned? Why bring it up then? Why not state specific from the start that it isnt like in OPs post? Why did you circle around so long what presence it was? Because it suits your case in bringing up irrelevant stuff and blowing things out of your proportion.
>>Implying I am OP
>Lol.
You are just a variant of
>vatnik goes around insulting everyone and everything? Attack the people pointing that vatnik behaviour out, but ignore the shitty vatnik behaviour
from post >>32094110
At no point you said anything against OP post, you just hopped in to critize everyone talking against OP garbage, without stating you have a different oppinion. Classical behaviour. Also known as the "logical" vatnik hoping to the side of the grunt vatnik whos tactic doesnt work.
>>
>>32095429
>The attempt to change the subject is pathetic, though.
>Crimea left Ukraine and joined Russia.
That irony.
>>
File: 1444918801001.png (114KB, 940x936px) Image search: [Google]
1444918801001.png
114KB, 940x936px
Stay calm and post proofsters.
>>
File: 1444918801002.gif (10KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1444918801002.gif
10KB, 255x255px
>>32095562
>>
File: 1444918801003.jpg (22KB, 243x198px) Image search: [Google]
1444918801003.jpg
22KB, 243x198px
>>32095572
>>
File: 1444918892001.png (437KB, 1920x1864px) Image search: [Google]
1444918892001.png
437KB, 1920x1864px
>>32095604
>>
File: 1444919137001.png (119KB, 599x601px) Image search: [Google]
1444919137001.png
119KB, 599x601px
>>32095622
>>
File: 1444919137002.jpg (30KB, 500x503px) Image search: [Google]
1444919137002.jpg
30KB, 500x503px
>>32095637
>>
File: 1444919137004.png (49KB, 1519x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1444919137004.png
49KB, 1519x1000px
>>32095662
>>
File: 1444919163003.png (35KB, 546x567px) Image search: [Google]
1444919163003.png
35KB, 546x567px
>>32095686
>>
>>32095390
>American president George W. Bush sent American troops on a humanitarian mission. This was hailed by Georgian president Saakashvili, which labelled the relief operation as a "turning point". Saakashvili assessed the American operation as a defence of Georgian ports and airports.
Are you retarded? The date of the aid was August 13, 2008, which was after the ceasefire. Keep posting this imaginary factoid about USA promising to defend Georgia. Just let it go, kid. Having the last word won't make your fantasy any truer.
>>
>>32095536
>That was a bit of unintentional self reflection, wasnt it?
On your side.
>You stay vague and backpedal your implications as they suit you, nothing more.
Why are you projecting so hard? Once again, I made direct points. You are proofposting. Either address any of the points I made or admit you are an assburger that just argues about nothing for the sake of arguing.
>Because you hand out "full scale support" to every half arsed help someone gets.
That's because supplying military equipment and training is full scale support.
>Relevant prescense?
Yes.
>Like in OPs post mentioned?
No, OP is a retard that thinks Americans fought on Georgian side.
>Why bring it up then?
Because it's the topic of the thread, dumbass.
>Why not state specific from the start that it isnt like in OPs post?
WHERE THE FUCK did I agree with OP? I said US supported Georgia, and then I SPECIFICALLY said "I don't think I ever heard about any combat action involving" Americans. You are acting like democrats in this video https://youtu.be/XgtxrCD9iCk
>At no point you said anything against OP post
Oh fuck you really do, lol. You're just a variant of a brainwashed democrat from the video that only hears what he wasnt to hear. Kek.
>>
>>32095728
I'm not. You are. See >>32094091
>but didnt ment to go to war for them
>Too bad Georgians didn't know about that. Even during the war they thought Americans are going to protect them.
Deal with it and let it go.
>>
File: 1444919163004.png (82KB, 376x328px) Image search: [Google]
1444919163004.png
82KB, 376x328px
>>32095709
>>
>>32095761
I don't know what I have to deal with when USA never made any contract to for Georgia's defense. Go ahead and post a proof. You're a fucking idiot that thinks Saakashvili's word means anything.

>B-BUT SAAKASHVILI SAID..
TOP KEK
>>
File: 1450405178001.png (405KB, 1050x591px) Image search: [Google]
1450405178001.png
405KB, 1050x591px
>>32095730
I am not going to waste my time to spoonfeed another retarded vatnik, that cant give correct answers, needs to be asked repeteadly for anything to finally say something half arsed, which isnt true beside in his own head, while at the same time telling how everybody knows it and just being faced with opposition from everybody in this thread. You think you are someone worth talking to? The only worth you got is getting paraded through the thread for your ignorant attitude, so even the last one will get that you are not someone worth talking to and any discussion with a vatnik is just wasted, through the constant lies, propaganda, derailing and butthurt calls. Thanks to prove that point to perfection.
>>
File: 1444919569001.png (38KB, 547x652px) Image search: [Google]
1444919569001.png
38KB, 547x652px
>>32095790
>>
>>32095810
His word means only one thing: he was dumb enough to think the US will protect him when shit hits the fan. the point I am trying to make is that he was indeed convinced that this was the case, based on the support US was providing to Georgia.
>>
>>32095830
Thats how they always "win" a discussion, they continue so long with their constant stupidity that the other side simple gives up. They claim victory, but actually they can not convince anyone with it.
>>
>>32095830
Aaand, the burger is broken. Come back when you will have something to say on the actual points I am making instead of autistically shitposting for the sake of arguing. So apparently never.
>>
>>32095867
>His word means only one thing: he was dumb enough to think the US will protect him when shit hits the fan. the point I am trying to make is that he was indeed convinced that this was the case, based on the support US was providing to Georgia.
Who gives a shit about what some dumbass says? Your arguing about nothing now.

FACT: USA never pledged to defend Georgia. USA never withdrew their "military" from Georgia. No a couple of marines in an embassy don't count. END OF STORY.
>>
File: 1444919962001.png (60KB, 860x650px) Image search: [Google]
1444919962001.png
60KB, 860x650px
>>32095853
>>
File: 1444920160002.png (25KB, 547x652px) Image search: [Google]
1444920160002.png
25KB, 547x652px
>>32095903

>>32095899
>he actually thinks he has won the discussion
>>
File: final-foreign-military-aid-ca1c.jpg (249KB, 1600x1091px) Image search: [Google]
final-foreign-military-aid-ca1c.jpg
249KB, 1600x1091px
>>32095730

>That's because supplying military equipment and training is full scale support.

Wewlad, someone doesn't seem to understand the scale of US military aid. Annual US military aid to Georgia has averaged arounf $12 million per year, as you can see here. http://www.state.gov/t/pm/ppa/sat/c14560.htm

If you want to see what that looks like compared to actual countries receiving "full scale support", see pic related.
>>
>>32095867

...so the Americans never promised anything, over the table or under it (because you bet Saakashvili would have blabbed about any promises once the support failed to materialize), had no intention to go to war over Georgia, but when they left Georgia on its own they still "pussied out"?
>>
>>32095899
>Aaand, the burger is broken.
>just ignore me as i use a phrase that has become more and more commonly known by russian shitposters
Was obvious from the start. There arent normal people who defend the russian side, there are only the idiots left, furthermore you need to be one to take this side.
>>
File: 1444920600002.png (115KB, 539x527px) Image search: [Google]
1444920600002.png
115KB, 539x527px
>>32095932
>>
>>32095900
USA never pledged to defend Georgia, but it supported Georgia. And when shit hit the fan it pussied out doing nothing to prevent the state it supported from getting rekt, only to ask to return the looted equipment a couple days after.
>>
>>32095899
>Aaand, the burger is broken.
Hey Armatard, still assblasted over getting BTFO so hard? You cant stay mad for ever, you know? Then on the side this is the lifestyle the vatnik chooses.
>>
File: 1444922568001.jpg (47KB, 602x551px) Image search: [Google]
1444922568001.jpg
47KB, 602x551px
>>32095978
>>
File: 1444920600004.png (36KB, 537x416px) Image search: [Google]
1444920600004.png
36KB, 537x416px
>>32096021
>>
>>32095955
>but it supported Georgia.
"supported" is a vague statement. I already posted the links. Please continue eating more shit.

Go ahead and point out where support = defending Georgia.

>And when shit hit the fan it pussied out doing nothing
So in your little pea brain, the USA pussied out even though the USA never promised anything? Man, you got some weak logic in your shit.

Just stop with your shitshow. It's really painful to read now.
>>
File: 1444920359001.jpg (6KB, 249x243px) Image search: [Google]
1444920359001.jpg
6KB, 249x243px
>>32096039
>>
>>32096041

See

>>32095945

Calling $12m worth of annual military aid "full scale support" is frankly comical.
>>
>>32096041
>Just stop with your shitshow. It's really painful to read now.
He simply cant, it would mean he would have face reality instead of a comfortable lie of the evil, evil boogeyman US being beaten. By now i consider a lot of russian like him lost, their ignorance and arrogance to what really is happening in the world will once again bring war or collapse to their country, but also those two behaviours make it impossible to feel pitty for them when it will happen to them, since in the end it is what they deserve.
>>
File: 1444919137003.jpg (316KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1444919137003.jpg
316KB, 604x453px
>>32096088
>>
File: 1444919914001.jpg (224KB, 640x1057px) Image search: [Google]
1444919914001.jpg
224KB, 640x1057px
>>32096142
>>
>>32095932
>He actually tries to hide his complete inability to address my points behind proofposing
>>32095945
This is the only good point in the entire thread. $12 million is still much larger than anything in the region though, basically on par with Poland, who is a member of NATO and an important American ally in the Eastern Europe.
>>32095955
No, they pussied out because they didn't even make a single attempt to defend their interests. They just went like "okay then, it was fun, but you're on your own now, lol".
>>32095962
Not my problem you are broken, being unable to address actual points I make and shitposting instead.
>>32096005
>Armatard
Who?
>>32096041
>Supplying military equipment and training is not support
Please continue eating more shit.
>USA never promised anything
US is that obnoxious dude that hangs out around the party smoking weed, but when police comes he is like "yo nigga i'm not with them, ain't know anything bout it".
>>32096124
>evil boogeyman US being beaten
I didn't say beaten. It just acted like a pussy.
>>
File: 1444922380001.png (127KB, 596x516px) Image search: [Google]
1444922380001.png
127KB, 596x516px
>>32096190
>>32095891
>>
File: 1444920600001.png (21KB, 534x561px) Image search: [Google]
1444920600001.png
21KB, 534x561px
>>32096203
>everyone but me is wrong, this is nothing to wonder about
>>32096210
>>
File: 1444922930001.png (46KB, 1192x867px) Image search: [Google]
1444922930001.png
46KB, 1192x867px
>>32096231
>>
>>32096203
>Please continue eating more shit.
I'm not the kiddo that can't read two wiki links.

>US is that obnoxious dude that hangs out around the party smoking weed, but when police comes he is like "yo nigga i'm not with them, ain't know anything bout it".
What the fuck is this analogy? It doesn't even make any sense to what we're talking about. You already lost the argument when you tried to post some half ass link about Saakashvili's statement.

Until you actually post a source about USA being committed to Georgia's defense, you're just a dumb kid trying to have the last word on a weeb forum.
>>
File: 1444921168001.png (62KB, 418x455px) Image search: [Google]
1444921168001.png
62KB, 418x455px
>>32096254
>>
>>32093800
You were around long enough to remember 8 years ago? Are you 9?
>>
File: 1444918801004.gif (11KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1444918801004.gif
11KB, 255x255px
>>32096282
>>
>>32096203

So basically because USA trained and equipped some parts of the Georgian military you personally FEEL like they should have gone to war for Georgia, although they had no obligation to do so?
>>
File: 1444920104001.png (54KB, 914x893px) Image search: [Google]
1444920104001.png
54KB, 914x893px
>>32096298
>>
File: 1444923801002.png (38KB, 547x652px) Image search: [Google]
1444923801002.png
38KB, 547x652px
>>32096327
>>
>>32096300
Dumbass thinks the US spent its lifes avings on Georgia.
>>
>>32096266
And I'm not the autist that keeps linking articles that prove the US supplied military equipment and training to Georgia.
>What the fuck is this analogy?
It's how US looked like in that situation. Like a pussy chicken that only can protect its interests on the internet.
http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ei/bgn/5253.htm
>You already lost the argument when you tried to post some half ass link about Saakashvili's statement.
Lol.
>Georgians counted on American intervention
>LIES!
>Lol, here's a quote
>LIES US WAS NOT OBLIGATED TO HELP
>Yes, but Georgians counted on that as it is visible form the quote
>I WON THE ARGUMENT
Why are you such an autist retard?
>>
File: 1444920359002.png (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1444920359002.png
9KB, 250x250px
>>32096350
>>
So big question round:
Who thinks the vatnik is right? Not everyone at once, please!
Wait, no one?
>>
>>32096366
So I just read this whole thread and without a doubt you are a retarded person. You should go back to whatever orphanage you came from, get back in your crib and go back to rocking yourself.
>>
>>32096366
I'm not the guy who you're talking to, but anon, it's pretty clear you're assblasted.

You've lost an internet argument.

Its time to stop.
>>
File: 1444919853001.png (10KB, 477x539px) Image search: [Google]
1444919853001.png
10KB, 477x539px
>>32096368
>>
>>32096203
Russia only got a handful of ARs and a few trucks. The US had a few dozen men in Georgia, why would they get involved in what bolied down to a small border dispute that only got so much attention due to russias absolutely atrocious excuse of a military campaign?
The US got to see the comedy show that is the russian army blunder about making a fool of itself subduing a tiny neighbour and mr. tie eater vastly overestimating his self importance cannot be laid at the feet of the US.
>>
File: 1444919163002.png (22KB, 502x429px) Image search: [Google]
1444919163002.png
22KB, 502x429px
>>32096408
>>
>>32096300
Basically yes, I feel like if a country supports another country and then pussies out, it is called being a pussy. Even though technically US indeed was not bound with any obligations, it still didn't protect its interests.
Kinda like how Russia when it had that alcoholic in charge was just watching Yugoslavia burn, only that Russians did send paratroopers. While not being obligated to.
>>
File: 1444918892002.png (40KB, 249x243px) Image search: [Google]
1444918892002.png
40KB, 249x243px
>>32096420
>>
>>32096404
>Ur battxert!
Top kek, stay mad.
>>
File: 1444921715001.png (51KB, 1025x840px) Image search: [Google]
1444921715001.png
51KB, 1025x840px
>>32096446
>>
>>32096457
>the mad continues
>>
>>32096366
>And I'm not the autist that keeps linking articles that prove the US supplied military equipment and training to Georgia.
That's funny coming from an autist that can't even post a link about USA promising to defend Georgia.

>http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ei/bgn/5253.htm
Kek. You posted a link that doesn't say anything about USA defending Georgia. Keep digging your hole. I got all day, kid.

>Why are you such an autist retard?
You're a little confused. You're the "special" kid that keeps quoting somebody's quote that has no basis in reality. I'm still waiting for a statement from USA about defending Georgia.

>Basically yes, I feel like if a country supports another country and then pussies out, it is called being a pussy. Even though technically US indeed was not bound with any obligations, it still didn't protect its interests.
You're saying any aid obligates USA to defend the country? LOL. You think USA spent its life savings on Georgia. Comedy gold.
>>
So this is putins latest attempt at forcing obvious lies as history?
Previous attempts such as "we did not shoot down the MH-17" and "the us is actively supporting ISIS" has yet to be swallowed by people other than retards on /pol/, and yet they push this?
Somehow I get the feeling russian web brigades will try continue this particular falsehood until they claim the glorious russian army defeated the entire US army outside Tbilisi and that the us president was forced to beg russia not to invade Washington.
>>
File: 1459724326001.gif (58KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1459724326001.gif
58KB, 480x360px
>>32096468
>>
File: 1459102179001.png (71KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1459102179001.png
71KB, 800x600px
>>32096502
>>
File: 240px-Powell-anthrax-vial.jpg (10KB, 240x167px) Image search: [Google]
240px-Powell-anthrax-vial.jpg
10KB, 240x167px
>>32096411
Not the few men in Georgia itself, but the military. Like deploy a destroyer to the eastern Black Sea, deploy a military unit on display in Tbilisi basically saying "yeah well you will have to deal with us now". Or have that unit already threr on the first place, so that it is impossible to advance into Georgia without involving US military. Anything. The US did nothing, except for being deeply concerned.
>absolutely atrocious excuse of a military campaign
Oh please. Remember pic related?
>>
Hey guys, I'm the retarded vatnik that thinks aid equals military support. Just look at how much military aid we give to Vietnam. It's comparable to Georgia. That means we have to defend Vietnam!!!
>>
>>32096487
>a link about USA promising to defend Georgia
I don't think such a link exists.
>You posted a link that doesn't say anything about USA defending Georgia
I posted it to show that the US acts like a pussy, supporting a country on the internet, but failing to protect its interests in real life.
>You're saying any aid obligates USA to defend the country?
No, I'm saying that protecting your interests is obligatory for not being considered a pussy.
>>
>>32096422
Russia failed to defend their interests in Iraq, Grenada, their puppets i Kiev, they failed to protect Ghadaffi and they watched their puppets in serbia being bombed to shreds. Russia is far more cucked when it comes to international matters than pretty much anyone else in the world.
>>
>>32096422
>Basically yes, I feel like

Well this was not a tiff over peacekeeping sectors and luckily for the world and especially Russia, USA didn't go to war over Abkhazia because of "feelings". In fact it's pretty obvious Russia was counting on it, otherwise they would never have made a move.
>>
>>32096537
I'm pretty sure that if Best Korea attacks Worst Korea, it will hurt the US interests. I wonder if Americans will pussy out in the same manner?
>>
>>32096566
>No, I'm saying that protecting your interests is obligatory for not being considered a pussy.
So looks like we finally get to the conclusion. It's MUH FEELINGS. You weren't discussing anything factual. Who cares what you got in your shit for brain?

>>32096589
South Korea has a military alliance with USA. Nice try, kid.
>>
>>32096574
And yet they are defending their interests in Georgia, Crimea and Syria. Likewise, they at least did something in Yugoslavia. US did nothing in Georgia.
>>
File: 30911746.jpg (206KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
30911746.jpg
206KB, 500x369px
The thread in one picture.
>>
>>32096528
>Remember pic related
The Iraq Campaign was successful and the US did not lose a strategic bomber and suffer 350 casulties the first five days fighting what was essentially an Iraqi brigade.
Despite having on paper a great strenght, when it comes to actual war, the russian army is shit on all levels, man for man russians might be the weakest fighters in Europe and central asia.
>>
>>32096617
>US did nothing in Georgia.
Georgian defense isn't an American interest. Are you going to keep being retarded? Oh wait, I forgot, you made it clear you just want to spout your opinion.
>>
>>32096617
>Georgia
The last time I checked there is still an US friendly government in Georgia and russia has yet another enemy on it's border. This is bad for the US how?
Because they did not want to fight a shooting war with russia?
>>
>>32096528
>Not the few men in Georgia itself, but the military. Like deploy a destroyer to the eastern Black Sea, deploy a military unit on display in Tbilisi basically saying "yeah well you will have to deal with us now".
Why the fuck even bother doing that when the war was already over in less than a week?
Georgia has nothing to offer US except a staging area for NATO troops in the event of a retarded unlikely war. Russias foolish and clumsy actions secured those rights for the US at the cost of a few crates of AR rifles and some old trucks.

>Or have that unit already threr on the first place, so that it is impossible to advance into Georgia without involving US military.
It was the mere fear of this happening that forced russia to go to war.
All it takes for the US to force russia into a war with former """allies""" of russia is some kind words and granting the slightest possibility of NATO membership 20 years down the line.
>>
>>32093882
How is showing a Czech/Slovak SPG supposed to convince me...? They had 2S7s and SA-11s too, does that mean Russia was fighting against forces it was supplying...?
>>
Alternative year 2008: Despite having no obligation to do so and potentially risking a war with Russia, USA deploys the Marines in Georgia, deterring the Russian invasion:

>abloobloo those poor abkhazians, NATO fascist pigs serving the interests of Saakashvili and his cronies, abloobloo

Actual year 2008: Having no obligation to interfere and potentially risk a major conflict, USA stays out of the Russo-Georgian war:

>lmao fuckign pussies ran away and left their toys behind, SLAVA ROSSIJA
>>
Why the everloving fuck should the US lift a finger involving itself in a border skirmish between russia and Georgia?
What would the US gain?
Georgia is already in the US camp and the US is already gobbling up the best parts of what used to be russian allies in Europe.
>>
File: 888 war trophies10.jpg (200KB, 784x588px) Image search: [Google]
888 war trophies10.jpg
200KB, 784x588px
>>32096608
>"As if anyone ever denied US supported Georgia and then pussied out when shit hit the fan"
>we finally get to the conclusion
It took you 150 posts to realize I was calling the US out for being a pussy? Speaking about shit for brain, lol.
>South Korea has a military alliance with USA
And norks have nukes. I bet the US will pussy out.
>>32096625
>US did not lose a strategic bomber
However it lost a number of aircraft.
>and suffer 350 casulties
Neither did Russia.
>>32096651
>Georgian defense isn't an American interest
I-it's not like you are our interest, but here, have these weapons and training... kek.
>>32096656
And last time I checked this US-friendly government fails to control a large portion of what they consider their territory.
>>32096734
Oh my-my, the US outplayed everyone yet again. Now that Russia has strategic initiative in a US-friendly country everything is sure going according to the US plan. Pussy plan of a pussy country, sounds perfectly reasonable. Next time Russia gets a foothold in Estonia the US will probably congratulate Putin on a successful peacekeeping operation, since everyone knows Russian hackers elected Trump.
>>32096770
OP requested pictures of loot.
>>
>>32097085
He said specifically pictures of US equipment. The Dana/Zuzana doesn't qualify there, neither do the stocks of T-72s.

This is a retarded thread though so I'm going to bow out.
>>
File: whydidyoudothis.png (99KB, 804x490px) Image search: [Google]
whydidyoudothis.png
99KB, 804x490px
>>32096203
>>Armatard
>Who?
-Vatnik like you
-Talks like you
-Doesnt really answered questions like you
-Is overly vague like you
-Doesnt cared no one agreed with him or supported what he said like you
-Still said that his claims are accepted everywhere like you
-Wanted to tell us that the Armata is smaller than M1A2
-Spammed it months long, attacked everyone stating otherwise, but got BTFO in the end
-Tried to talk himself out of stuff like you
-Disapeared magically after that
-People acting like him magically appear after that
-Those people of course never where him
-Those people magically also used same phrases like him
>>
>>32093862
But why?
>>
>>32097232
Mongols can't into Murican firearms
>>
>>32097085
>lost a number of aircraft.
So did russia but losing a strategic bomber is a fuckup of a completely different magnitude.

>Neither did russia
>67 dead
>283 wounded
>3 MIA
>12 POWs
>"A casualty in military usage is a person in military service, combatant or non-combatant, who becomes unavailable for duty due to several circumstances, including death, injury, illness, capture and desertion"
Fucking stupid vatnik.
>>
>>32097085
>pussy, pussy, pussy
Who are you trying to impress, kid? Nobody gives a shit about your opinion. You can call me a pussy for all I care. It won't stop you from being a retard that feels the need to inflate Russia on a weeb forum. Maybe you should bring your mommy onboard to congratulate you?
>>
File: 1479493561592.png (486KB, 772x514px) Image search: [Google]
1479493561592.png
486KB, 772x514px
>>32097258
Their idiocy angers me
Why would you destroy perfectly fine captured weapons?
Then agian Slav must have aks everywhere
>>
File: j5MkvQO.jpg (851KB, 2400x2816px) Image search: [Google]
j5MkvQO.jpg
851KB, 2400x2816px
Trolled hard fags
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Clancy%27s_Ghost_Recon
>>
>>32097085
>And last time I checked this US-friendly government fails to control a large portion of what they consider their territory

And this concerns the US how?
Russian influence in that region is heavily compromised, what concern is a small patch of useless dirt filled with useless semi-russians to the US?
>>
>>32097085
>Now that Russia has strategic initiative in a US-friendly country everything is sure going according to the US plan
But the US has an ally in the ass end of russia, in future conflicts this is a major boon to the US and everyone who has not had their skull rotted by krokodil knows having many possible fronts even if small is a bad thing in the event of war.

>Next time Russia gets a foothold in Estonia the US will probably congratulate Putin on a successful peacekeeping operation, since everyone knows Russian hackers elected Trump

Doubling as a CTR shill now? Did putins web brigades reduce your pay because you where so shit?
>>
File: 888 war trophies15.jpg (377KB, 1600x1065px) Image search: [Google]
888 war trophies15.jpg
377KB, 1600x1065px
>>32097203
He said "captured weapon photos", but whatever.
>>32097218
I didn't spam anything about Armata, I recall asking about its size, getting loads of butthurt in response and one valid answer with the picture of its trackwheel with the actual dimensions on it.
>>32097232
I recall reading it was due to some bureaucratic shit they had to burn some amount just to put it on paper officially. The rest was sent to military units for training.
>>32097258
That's bullshit, Russian spec ops don't hesitate to use American stuff. Not sure which exactly, not an expert on firearms.
>>32097278
>but losing a strategic bomber is a fuckup of a completely different magnitude
Yep. And just like with Americans, it has led to changes. To a rather huge reform, actually.
>Counting in wouded
172 killed (139 U.S., 33 UK)[13] 551 wounded (U.S.)
>>32097287
>167 / 58 / 33 / 7
>Nobody gives a shit about your opinion
I see. Pussy.
>>32097311
>And this concerns the US how?
Like I know. Don't you think it should?
>small patch of useless dirt
Actually these particular patches of mountains are strategic key to the entire region.
>>32097363
And Russia controls strategic regions in the ass of the US "ally".
>>
>>32098022
>And Russia controls strategic regions in the ass of the US "ally"
Which bothers the US not one bit as it is just another potential front draining russian money, material and personnel from regions that the US actually cares about.
The US has lost zero prestige in the conflict but has gained yet another reason to push even more NATO involvment onto smaller members.
>>
>>32098022
>Counting in wouded
That is what casualties entail you retarded vatnik.

>172 killed (139 U.S., 33 UK)[13] 551 wounded (U.S.)
NATO suffers little more than double the russian losses and defeats the 4th largest army in the world where russia only dealt with the equivalent of one Iraqi brigade. Good job owning yourself, russian military is truly pathetic.

>To a rather huge reform, actually
To what, russians facing the fact that they cannot fly strategic assets in an even remotely contested airspace?
>>
>>32098022
For god sake, cant you even once look at something without altering it, so it looks like you are right?
>I didn't spam anything about Armata,
So you just did what is mentoined in the last part of >>32095536 then.
>I recall asking about its size,
You not only didnt say that you are a different person, but downright asked a question, that you could have answered yourself by simply googling it, but instead you demanded to get spoonfed, right after another vatnik played the proofster game and it was said that stupid questions aint getting answered anymore. And after getting called out for that behaviour a long time and not getting it (You dont seem to get that by even now!), some anon was kind enough to spoonfed you.

Now do your little nitpicking dance of saying you said you were a different person, while ignoring you didnt do it at the start, when it mattered and just so you do your "but i am not that person, how dare you to think i am, when i continue for the guy before me and dont tell anyone, god are you stupid" dance.

>getting loads of butthurt in response and one valid answer with the picture of its trackwheel with the actual dimensions on it.
You got called for the shithead you were and the shitposting you did.

Do you even grasp what is happening here?

A thread full of people disagreeing with you and all you can do is bend and squirm around the stuff you said so it could look for yourself like you are right? That constant misinterpreting so you can be "techincally" right, but not in that what was actually ment?

A normal person would get that there is something wrong with him. You dont. Why is that so?

You have no one supporting you. You have no one understanding how you can up with that logic.

The attention you are getting here is not something you get through positive acting, it is downright objection and disbelieve. Dont try to fool yourself you are just a rusemaster or other bullshit.

Seriously get help.
>>
>>32098022
>Don't you think it should
No it should not, there where no formal treaty with Georgia, nor any spoken promises or even implications.
Russians acting like niggers in a border dispute does not warrant any more response than deep concerns as long as it's not a NATO member gettin the russian gibsme dat treatment.

Come back when you pull it off in the baltics or Poland, otherwise you look like a retard who puffs himself up for getting a gold star in class.
>>
>>32098022
>I didn't spam anything about Armata, I recall asking about its size
>admits to actually being the Armatard

Boy those where the times when you got so anally rekt you could use the domes of Saint Basil's Cathedral as buttplugs.

I also remembering you getting soundly trashed in S-400 and MALD-J threads.
>>
>>32098490
>MALD-J threads.
What bullshit did he claim in those ones? Must have missed them.
>>
>>32098022
Are you the same guy that posted the smug anime picture posts on /ic/ yesterday?
>>
File: evolution1600.jpg (321KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
evolution1600.jpg
321KB, 1600x1200px
I love this thread. It's rare to see a community come together in such unity, especially a chan one, but today /k/ stood as one against the vatnik lies.
>>
>>32098528
A favorite of who I suspect to be the same vatnik was to claim that the S-400 at a range of 400km can detect and distinguish the MALD-J from real targets despite any and all jamming and even distinguish between MALD-J and guided munitions despite both being the same physical size.
When being prompted for explanation of such outlandish claims the respone always ended up at
>MALD-J
>defeating anything other than rusty SA-2s
being spammed as a response.
"This fatnik is of broken" was also a reoccurring phrase.
When actually trying to debate, the vatnik refused to meet any question asked and always shifted focus or danced around with vauge and unclear responses coupled with faulty logic and outright falsehoods.
If its not the same guy we're dealing with here it must be someone who does a is a carbon copy of him and must be a guy on the same night shift at the web brigade as it is like 3am in russia now, the same time as the MALD-J vatnik went to work.
>>
>>32098864
Thats the guy. He is like a child, always needs people taking care of him.
>>
>>32098864
>"This fatnik is of broken" was also a reoccurring phrase.
Oh, that insufferable faggot. I've mostly seen him in the fighter and a few naval threads, which he'll invariably shitpost right to the bump limit.
>>
>>32098022
>Kid is still responding to every post like an autist
This is hilarious. He can't accept being wrong while repeating the wrong thing over and over like a retard. Bet he'll reply to my post with PUSSY. Too predictable!
Thread posts: 181
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.