[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lee Einfield

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: bing bong.png (576KB, 805x512px) Image search: [Google]
bing bong.png
576KB, 805x512px
So are these rifles better than the other bolt actions like Mauser or Nagant then? This guy says so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-EdQuAxAII
>>
>>32089457
[spoiler] They're not [spoiler]
>>
Mauser is the best bolt action or at least the inner workings like the bolt and lock up are the best overall.
Influenced many newer actions and people have copied it forever.
>>
File: Ishy'66.jpg (576KB, 1200x446px) Image search: [Google]
Ishy'66.jpg
576KB, 1200x446px
no but this is
>>
>>32089457
It's fast because the bolt is greased with aryan blood
>>
>>32089498
Fucking gross, kys.
>>
>>32089511
Lol. found the autistic one. There is literally nothing wrong with that rifle.
>>
>>32089537
Reminder that surplus gun owners are c.ucks, and owners of "guns" from c.uck nations are double cucks.

People who own guns from loser shitholes like Sweden, France, Italy, and """"Great"""" Britain should not be considered true gun owners. Those """guns""" are toys at best.
>>
>>32089557
that actually made me laugh a little bit.
We get that /pol/ is getting overrun with shit posting but please stick to your own board.
>>
>>32089557
Sure, but that's an Ishapore Lee Enfield, made in India.
>>
>>32089584
its like he didnt even look at the image name
>>
>>32089557
Wait so my m44 is master race?
What would my East German makarov be?
>>
>>32089657
East Germans were by definition the cuckiest cucks that ever cucked.
>>
>>32089457
The Enfield has a few design side effects that do make it technically faster to use than a conventional Mauser style rifle.
That being said, those advantages are very marginal if you aren't well fucking trained on the Enfield system; and one can still get very slick with a Mauser, if not faster, if that's what you're used to. For me, I can rapidly fire my k98 very damn quickly, but that's because I'm used to it, and I dislike cock on close actions.

Tl;dr Enfield has a small technical advantage that can be utilized by an experienced user, but preference and skill on a given system is more important.

I love Bloke on the Range, but I sort of disagree with his claim, outside of the technical advantages that I feel he overstated.
>>
>>32089457
It's probably better than the nagant.

.t owner and frequent user of one
>>
File: e9d.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
e9d.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>32089557
>>
>>32089457
Of course Lee Enfield is the best.
Fastest action.
Better magazine.
Better sights.
>>
>>32089887
Most bolt actions woth the exception of some straight pull variations are pretty much the same provided you practice enough with them, any slight advantage is pretty much what is going to make the difference, magazine capacity or particularly rough bolt or shitty ammo aside.
>>
File: 1479622125636.jpg (136KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1479622125636.jpg
136KB, 500x500px
>>32089457
>Is x best

You're going to get different different answers because people are going to read into this question differently. That's why these threads devolve into shit.

The Mauser design has aged better. The action is very strong and safe, and feeding, extraction and ejection are superb. It is the ideal template on which to build a modern bolt gun for the niches such a gun would fill: precision work or hunting.

The Enfield was arguably a better combat rifle, as it was issued, vs the Mauser as it was issued. Twice the capacity, better sights in the no4 & no5, and slicker action. More dakka is better. That said, I'm not going to run out and buy a stripped action any time soon to build something different on. They can't safely handle .308, let alone something juicy.

Both mechanisms are reliable. Rimlock is not an issue with the LE if loaded properly.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.