[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would /k/ during wartimes be like? I can imagine it being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1474482682061.jpg (112KB, 772x817px) Image search: [Google]
1474482682061.jpg
112KB, 772x817px
What would /k/ during wartimes be like? I can imagine it being a lot of /k/ members shit talking other companies or divisions.
>>
File: 1421362418870.gif (2MB, 236x224px) Image search: [Google]
1421362418870.gif
2MB, 236x224px
It'd be a bunch of sissy faggots who like to big talk online but as soon a a bullet whizzes past them their macho mall ninja bullshit goes out the window and they curl up and shit themselves. I'd love to see a battle between /k/ommandos and actual tough people.
>>
I'd probably be fucking around with night vision all night long.
>>
You ever play the battlefield bad company games? It'd be like that. A bunch of fuckups fucking around.

Though I'd like to think in the event of a civil war with this california shit, a lot of /k/ would enlist just to remove commie
>>
>>32088986
So how would I go about making myself visible to /k/ if cuckifornia left the union?
I'm from the San Joaquin Valley and willing to stay for some red dawn action. Fukin commies
Pic semi related
>>
>>32089209
/k/ patch I'd assume
>>
>>32089209
Dragon dildo mounted on your helmet.
>>
Both solid ideas, but since I am a fudd I will need to invest in both the patches as well as the tactical head mounted rectal rammer.
I was planning mostly unnaground defence with long range shooting from platforms and area denial strategy. Caltrops, tank traps, and tangled old barb wire from surrounding farms.
>>
>>32088022
This to a less extreme, also lots of raping of younger enemy combatants who happen to look slightly feminine.
If it's against muslims LOTS of shit that'd be seen as war crimes by the UN.
>>
Aaand COMSEC instantly goes to shit.
>>
File: 1469056950675.jpg (18KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1469056950675.jpg
18KB, 480x480px
>>32089395
>itt /k/ ends up in Den Haag
Raping. Pillaging. Forcing ahmeds to dress in gothic lolita dresses and dring pig blood. The usual.
>>
File: 1468967092893.jpg (57KB, 538x922px) Image search: [Google]
1468967092893.jpg
57KB, 538x922px
>>32087654
>>32088022
>>32088986

>20xx, the war has finally begun
>a lone garison comprised mostly of fatfucks, drunks, weebs, furfags and faggots is the only line of defense against the hordes of islam
>the morning before the final battle they polish their slavshit and hug their dakis for the last time
>they are all obliterated by rpg fire and ieds

I dont really see it ending well for us.
>>
>>32087654
we are at war right now

i think the whole thing would be locked down by governemnt and shit and would probably be a good recruitment tool and a way to do propaganda work
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.