[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Muh Prosecutor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Pepper spray.jpg (38KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Pepper spray.jpg
38KB, 480x360px
Could you possibly incriminate yourself in a court of law if you happen to be carrying a nonlethal like pepper spray or a taser if you have to shoot somebody in self defense with a firearm?

Like where someone would say "you had pepper spray why didn't you just use that instead of your edc gun"
Obviously lethal force is a last resort but could it possibly be construed in a way that you "could have used a less lethal option" if you have to use your firearm to defend yourself.
>>
Just mace them after you shoot them

It would be hard to prove which happened first
>>
>>32086475
Kill him and pepper spray the body.
>>
>>32086475
No, deadly force can be used against a reasonable fear of imminent death or serious bodily injury. You don't have to work through the steps of force.
>>
>>32086509
>>32086507

No red swollen eyes. It's kind of like shooting someone before throwing them out of a plane.
>>
>>32086596

"But why would you fear imminent fear of death or serious bodily injury if you have a taser :^)"
>>
If I were to mace someone, it's going to be because they are attempting to hurt or kill me. And in that case I'd much rather shoot them. So fuck carrying the mace, your carry gun is all you need.
>>
>>32086643
Wiseguy, huh?
>>
>>32086658
Fear is not based on the tools you have at hand. The fear is based on the actions of the actor and his threats.
>>
>>32086658

With that line of thinking you could also argue "Why use a taser if you had your fists to defend yourself" and "Why use your fists if you could have yelled at them to stop"

If you shoot someone justifiably because they mean to hurt or kill you, it doesn't matter if you have a taser, mace, and a rape whistle.
>>
>>32086658
This mentality will never not be strange to me
>he dindu nuffin hes a good boy why you shooty him dead
>why did you hit a girl she's weak who cares if she's slaping and punching just walk away
>why do you carry a weapon are you compensating for tiny penis only pussies need a gun my dude
It's like these people never grew a pair because they never needed to or got shamed for it.
>>
>>32086643
For you.
>>
>>32086720
Hothead, even.
>>
>>32086475
Cops shoot people all the time and they carry pepper spray.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.