[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I kill someone useing this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (46KB, 1500x739px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 1500x739px
I'm going to Make a mixture of water hemlock,rat poison and kerosene and dip them in it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z6x-Xpw_Vs [Remove]
>>
>>32086440
Fuck off.
>>
>>32086440
ricin
>>
File: rubber-duck_0.jpg (28KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
rubber-duck_0.jpg
28KB, 310x310px
>>32086440
>>
>Kerosene mixing well with any non polar substance

Op dosnt know what the the hell hes doing. Aint it past your bedtime?
>>
Do you mean 'using this, can I kill someone', or 'can I kill someone that is using this'.

You really need to take a writing class.
>>
>>32090023
>>32088949
Kill yourselfs
>>
>gunna make poison then launch it with my mouth
Go for it

Blow gun is garbage for humans, only has a range around 30'
Excels at hitting monkeys in trees.

Might as well poison a knife and stab someone because you are not going to remain undetected at blowgun ranges
>>
>>32086440
You're going to dip a slick metal dart in a liquid...got it.

Expect your victim to develop a rash around their puncture wound while your parents pay your legal bills, dumbfuck.
>>
If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone.
>>
>>32091944
>>32091931
You guys are retarded

>>32091962
Thank you
>>
>>32086440
the plastic darts are what limits it, there is too much drag with all the flat surface area in the rear. They should make saboted darts that have a rear plug that falls off and pushes a dart that just has vanes.
>>
>>32092987
It's a quote from Michael Corleone. It was essentially a shit post, but my take on one.

Also, read Hamlet Mr. Poison Blade.
>>
File: mirror_cat.jpg (92KB, 694x642px) Image search: [Google]
mirror_cat.jpg
92KB, 694x642px
>>32086440
>useing
>>
If you were to replace the dart with hollow needle (Like from a piercing kit) and fill it with the poisonous liquid, there is a potential for it being fatal, but it you'd have to use something more potent than rat poison.
>>
Most rat poisons are a bit peculiar - they take some time to work, so the rat's friends don't make the connection when their friend lays dead next to that funny-looking block of gunk.
Even then, they eat well close to a whole block of the stuff without any immediate negative effects. I therefore won't condone using just a tiny speck of it on a dart to kill another human - It just wouldn't do anything.
>>
>>32086440
Why not use a dart air rifle like vets use?
>>
>>32086440
Polonium.
>>
File: 1479521693467.jpg (265KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1479521693467.jpg
265KB, 707x1000px
>>32086440
you can kill anyone with anything if you have enough determination. That being said, Time is usually the most effective method to kill someone.
>>
Even if you ditch the useless ingredients and manages to get a near perfect extraction of the most potent hemlock poison, you'd have to make sure close to 0,5 g enters the blood stream to reach ld50 for an average man. Unless you have very specialized darts and access to really high quality lab equipment to extract the poison, no, you cannot kill someone. If you had the know-how to extract the poison you would also know how to make/get far more toxic substances but I strongly suspect you belong to the segment of population that chews flakes of lead paint and believe that pro wrestling is real.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.