[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever played russian roulette, /k/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1478756912311.jpg (41KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1478756912311.jpg
41KB, 640x360px
Have you ever played russian roulette, /k/?
>>
No, but you should. Make sure you use a semiauto handgun. I hear it makes things much more interesting! :)
>>
>>32081654
Yeah.
I lost, and it wasn't pretty.
>>
>>32081654
Played it with a capgun as a kid if that counts
>>
I'm not Russian
>>
>>32081654
Yep. For real.
>>
You can basically do the same thing with a dice. Call a number from 1 to 6 and roll. You have a 1 in 6 chance of getting lucky.
>>
>>32082303
That's why I play with 3 in the cylinder. May the odds forever be in my favor.
>>
>>32081654
with airshit as a kid
lost :(
>>
I use it to see if I can stop flinching. Leave one live round in the cylinder and dry fire at the target to control aiming and not flinching
>>
>>32081654
i did it piss drunk once, for the luls or something, i cant remember, if it was a dumb fake dare, to prove something, i really cant remember
What i do remember is how the atmosphere just dropped and people around me became mute and started leaving
I had diarrhea for days later
I still shudder at the thought at what i did
>>
>>32084264
I feel you bro. Glad you are alive.
>>
>>32081654
Yes, with a glock. I miss a hand now.
>>
I used to take my m249 and slap it's buttstock on the floor during post to freak out my post buddy.

If you're unfamiliar with a M249 it's an open bolt weapon, and I had the bolt racked back. If it went off that bitch was going off.
>>
>>32081654
>russian roulette
Anyone done russian roulette driver? Basically it goes like this: instead of shoting yourself you shot at the booze you brought with you, the poor bastard who shot his booze is the designated driver.
>>
>>32081654
no i am not a communist i play american roulette which is way better
>>
>Drunk as fuck
>Soul-crushingly depressed at the time so probably not a good idea to have been drinking
>Put five rounds into the barrel
>Spin that shit and don't even hesitate as I pull the trigger
>Its the empty cylinder

>mfw I probably fucked the revolver with that spin
>>
>>32081654

Yes
>>
>>32085575

>five rounds in the barrel

Well, at least the explosion would have ensured your death
>>
>>32084335
Our M16s also can slam fire
>>
>>32084383
Brutal might have to try
>>
>>32085678
kek
>>
>>32085719
Not as easily.>>32085732
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.