[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it as absolutely terrible as youtube has led me to believe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 350px-CalicoM950.jpg (9KB, 350x146px) Image search: [Google]
350px-CalicoM950.jpg
9KB, 350x146px
Is it as absolutely terrible as youtube has led me to believe?
>>
>>32081629
My dad has the rifle. He took me out to shoot it as my first rifle when I was 13. I loaded the entire 100 round drum mag and the firing pin broke on the first trigger pull. Round didn't even fire.
>>
>>32081666
You shouldnt be using guns anyways Satan.
>>
>>32081629
Yes.
>>
>>32081629
Most don't know to actually crank the thing but it is more prone to jamming if it's not clean or properly cleaned or lubed.
>>
>>32081629
dad had one
never fired it
uncle took it and fired it
fucking sucks
apparently it's supposed to run with +p ammo and thats why it's infamous for its failure to ejects
sold it for 700.
>>
>>32081629
It's like a retarded pedophile cousin to the awesome bizon.
>>
>>32081629
Not exactly, getting it to run isn't really all that hard. It'll also shoot very straight, despite the rear sights being on the magazines, it actually won't lose it's zero.

It's mostly a range toy and collectible though.

>>32084892
It's way cooler than the Bizon tbhfam
>>
File: calico100-22.jpg (11KB, 517x194px) Image search: [Google]
calico100-22.jpg
11KB, 517x194px
>>32081629
It's strange how as I've had the .22 version for 20 years and never had a failure with it.

So what did they do so right with the .22 that they did so wrong with the 9mm?
>>
File: calico_swr.jpg (63KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
calico_swr.jpg
63KB, 600x400px
If you want a Calico, get a Calico adapter for a M11/9 instead. It loads from the tops and drops empties out the pistol grip.
>>
>>32087342
>So what did they do so right with the .22 that they did so wrong with the 9mm?
they sold you a good magazine
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.