[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>delta or no delta, that's a hot weapon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 6

File: BHD-044[1].jpg (31KB, 943x403px) Image search: [Google]
BHD-044[1].jpg
31KB, 943x403px
>delta or no delta, that's a hot weapon
>>
File: 20160706_190403.jpg (412KB, 726x498px)
20160706_190403.jpg
412KB, 726x498px
>>32080474
And this my friend, is the Chris Reeve sebenza with tight tolerances and second to none fit and finish.
>>
>defending a man walking around with his safety off
You guys are retarded
Also, Steele was an absolute piece of shit and awful commander
>>
>>32080474
Why would someone get triggerd by this? Did they not explain in the book that there was no danger?
>>
>>32080485
>no danger
They got IDF pretty regularly, a guy died the day after the raid when they mortared the airfield
>>
>>32080498
> a guy died the day after the raid when they mortared the airfield
But that was not the result of a delta boy not having his weapon on safe.
>>
>>32080514
You said no danger, now you straw man. Well done.
>>
>>32080474
so he was caught and pretended it was on purpose because he's one of the cool guys, right?
>>
>disrespect a senior officer in front of his men just because you're swoopy
Real cool
>>
>>32080518
>>OP's image
>Why would someone get triggerd by this?
So you cannot into context now can you?
>>
>>32080534
>disrespecting a delta dude that all your men are aspiring to be, literally a day before a huge battle
real cool
>>
>>32080523
Most likely.
>>
>>32080799
>on the spot correction is disrespect
Spotted the civilian
>>
>>32080799
weapons safety in garrison is disrespectful?
>>
>>32080849
>teaching weapons safety to a dude who fired more rounds in the last month then all of the rangers in the said garrison in their entire lives, combined
>>
>>32080849
Officers gonna officer. We had a butter bar tell us an m16 wasn't safe, even tho a round wasn't chambered and sitting on bipods on the ground.

"P-point it away from you"
>>
>>32080924
>have to deal with retards all day who fall into the 'don't think they're retarded' category
>retard claims he is not retarded
>>
>>32080937
1. You aren't an officer or ever will be
2. Besides what I said, weapon was also on safe

Oh but I guess it was going to rack it's own bolt back, and fire itself. Dumb bitch.

Not to mention we all deployed and he was fresher than your sisters cooz.
>>
>>32080479
I love you
>>
>>32080882
is there a hard number of rounds fired after which weapons safety is for faggots and i can swagger around swaggin muh swag with a hot weapon because fuck you?
Nah.
>>
>>32080997
Kinda, yeah.
>>
>>32080474
Arent soilders soppose to have only like one magazine and the gun has to be unloaded without the magazine isnt what that guy did a gross violation?
>>
>>32080980
>Oh but I guess it was going to rack it's own bolt back, and fire itself. Dumb bitch.
>tonight on Things People Say Before They Accidentally Put A Hole In Themselves.
>>
>>32081010
OK dumbass.
>>32081006
As long as not condition 1 it's fine.
>>
>>32081006
>isnt what that guy did a gross violation?
Yeah but one of the inefficient things about MANLY ALPHA MEN is being told they are wrong is worse than dying. The qualities that let them do awesome things also encompass their doom.
>>
>>32080474
Didn't this guy just get back from extended duty beyond the wire just that day? I can almost understand the mental slip and attempt to save face by playing it off.
>>
>>32080882
>I've been driving all my life, therfore I don't wear a seatbelt
>I've been sailing all my life, therfore I don't wear a seatbelt
>I've been a grunt all my life (and never shot), therfore I don't require any protection

The rules aren't just for you on a bad day, they're also for others on a bad day.
>>
>>32081028
>OK dumbass.
Weapons, hell even power tools, are never safe and the thing about powerful mechanisms is they do not care how loud you yell, how nasty you insult, how sure you are. They don't forgive mistakes.
People who "know what they're doing" are the worst.
>>
>>32081053
Except he wasn't a grunt and more or less all ammo he expedited in combat or training was in close proximity to friendlies.

he is the exception, not the lowest common denominator who caused the rule to begin with.
>>
>>32081053
>seatbelt

Hurrrr

I mean lifejacket or buoyancy aid, but you get the idea. Shit will always go wrong if it can and when you're least prepared for it.
>>
>>32081053
>I've been a grunt all my life (and never shot), therfore I don't require any protection

You gave away you're underage. One cannot be a grunt his entire life and not shoot.
>>
>>32081060
K. Sure.
>>
>>32081065

Doesn't matter how many times he's shot anon, people make mistakes. He's not a god. Granted, he's godly at what he does, but he's still a person.
>>
>>32080882

Do you have any idea on what "Continuing Education" is?

Every line of work that is worth half a shit requires you to continue to train, learn, and recertify on a regular basis. To think one knows it all and act like a cocky fuck is beyond irresponsible. It gets people killed.

t. police sergeant, training division

>be me
>training folks
>one cop is being a cocky fuck
>"hurr 23 years on the streets hurr, rookie hurr"
>proceeds to discharge into his partner's leg the same week

Shame someone had to lose their entire career over a cock fuck, eh?
>>
I bet all fags in this thread are hypocritical glock owners.
>>
>>32081070

You misread. Not as in shooting, but the act of being shot at and hit.
>>
>>32081084

All the faggots in this thread also aren't using military issued equipment in a military setting
>>
>>32081082
Lmfao. Of course you're a cop, it makes sense because you're so fucking stupid and stringent about dumb rules.

Wew lad, thought you were a dumb kid. Makes sense now I know you're a cop.
>>
>>32081093

There's more that one person telling you otherwise anon, but why do you struggle with the concept that shit goes wrong?

Ironic, given the thread's starting point.
>>
>>32080997
Usualy 10-20, depending on magazine size.
>>
>>32081093

That was literally my first post in the thread, but okay.

>stupid

Yes, cops are dumb, especially considering that rookie to street takes ~3 years if you include college.

Cops are fucking stupid, let me tell you, poorly trained, poorly equipped...
>>
>>32081101
Shit does go wrong. I'm just saying that boot officer was being stupid. The weapon wasn't even pointed at us.

Trust me, I know. I was almost shot during a live firing exercise because a guy was an idiot.
>>32081105
You took the fun away. Nah man, you're good. I like you.
>>
>>32081123
Just to clarify since you are a police "officer". You know I'm mil and mean military officer, right?
>>
>>32081141

>implying cops can't be mil

kek, how do you think we bump recruitment numbers?
>>
>>32081146
I didn't say couldn't be both. Just didn't want to be misunderstood.
>>
>>32081123
>the weapon wasn't even pointing at us
You could have mentioned this in the original post and saved everyone the trouble
>>
>>32081152

Want to know the fantastic thing?

>training officer

I teach people how to be cops, easy job.

>NG job

WO-2 as a 131A, literally nothing, ever
>>
>>32081177
It was like at a 30 degree angle away from us. He was upset we didn't have it pointing directly away from us. If it was cocked and ready to rock, he might of had a point. He was being a safety nut. Plus so fresh he just wanted an excuse to use his Cartman "ma authoritai!".
>>32081179
So you're a cop and a Nasty Girl?
>>
>>32081206

Yeah, I joined the NG to pay for college and "serve muh cuntree." I stayed for the benefits and retirement.

With my pension, 401(k), precious metals IRA, and military retirement, I'll make over twice what I make now when I finally retire. It's gonna be awesome.
>>
>>32081217
That's cool. I don't have any savings. But my Aunt has no children, is a millionaire, and I'm her favorite nephew. Said her $400,000 dollar house is mine when she dies.

I thought about going NG, but I was in the other branch and I dunno about confirming to Army. You have any prior Marines that drill with you?
>>
>>32081276

>prior marines

yeah, one of them was a huge motard from the Corps that I convinced to come over when his contract ended. He loves it, says we treat them a lot better than the Corps does. I believe him.

Don't buy into the whole branch competition meme, everyone is more or less welcome, as long as you aren't a mouthbreathing retard 19 y/o who thinks they know everything.
>>
>>32081362
>Motard
>It ain't me starts to play

Nah I was an 0311. Most people who find that out about me are surprised because I'm so laid back. I just honestly don't know what the fuck id be doing in the NG.

Do you ever do cool shit? NG seems like you're put on duty post 3 days a month. If I'm wrong, educate me.
>>
>>32081461

Depends on what you want to do.

I get to do cool stuff because I'm a WO, (which if you join, you should ABSOLUTELY try to go through WOCS) but normal guys get to do stuff too, depending on the unit. All of the extra stuff besides the weekend/mo is optional.

There are training missions you can apply to go on, where you get to go teach other countries how to into war and field exercises mainly. It all depends on the unit and state though. I get to go to other countries to teach folks how to artillery about once a year. I went to Denmark this year for 8 weeks, was pretty awesome.
>>
>>32081499
Sounds pretty tits. What is WOCS tho. Sorry don't know your acronyms.
>>
>>32080924
What is
>every weapon should always be treated as if it is loaded
Go read up on your gun safety
>>
>>32081599
That's already been clarified. You're late.
>>
>>32081568

Warrant Officer Candidate School.

Being a WO is basically the best thing in existence.

>enlisted respect you
>officers don't fuck with you
>enlisted do all of your work
>no responsibilities officers have
>get to do cool stuff
>>
>>32081075
Listen to him, he knows more than you.
>>
>>32081622
Well spank me and call me charlie
>>
>>32081634
That is true. Except that it's false.
>>32081632
I was a corporal in the Marines. That = team leader or at one point I was a squad leader. I just don't think the transition is worth it. Thanks for info tho.
>>
>>32081684
You couldn't be more civilian. No, you are retarded.
>>
>>32081684
He doesn't outrank him because Delta is technically not even in the army officially. So the dude can't even give him any shit because he has absolutely zero authority over delta.
>>
>>32081730
Retard #2 chimes in. Any airsofters have opinions?
>>
>>32081744
Bump
>>
>>32081744

Nobody believes that you are real Hunter Actual, so you can stop.
>>
File: image.png (35KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
35KB, 429x410px
>>32080474
>mfw watching this movie right now
>>
File: hooch.webm (2MB, 578x254px) Image search: [Google]
hooch.webm
2MB, 578x254px
>>32081763
>>
>>32081752
What does this mean?
Are the navyseals outside of the army too?
I thought all the branches were part of the army?
>>
>>32081744
No and no. Talking to a guy with TS. You are a namefag with no credentials. Try again, and I know will.
>>
>>32081806
My god this is cringe squared right here
>>
>>32081840
>Sidetrack

Aka Shitposting
>>
>>32081840
Thanks bro, that's a compliment.
>>
>>32081861
You aren't in the know. So don't worry.
>>
>>32081066
>Shit will always go wrong if it can and when you're least prepared for it.

A great example of this is embarrassing yourself on the Internet by typing seat belt instead of life jacket..
>>
>>32080474
I am literally stupider for reading half of this thread. The man was being unsafe and setting a bad example for those watching. He also ignored a general in front of that general's troops, which is pretty fucking clumsy of him.

That being said, he just came from RECON HOO-RAH in the actual fucking field. He probably starts to fidget and get nightmares if his gun is on safety when he's surrounded by armed individuals in an open "public" setting.
>>
>>32080474
>Be Me
>Be Major
>Be a pogue to the pogues
>Be in the rear with the gear
>Be seeing weapons safety violation of senior NCO
>Good guy, I think he was tired
>Say quietly "OR 7, you might want to xxx"
>"Thanks Sir"
>Everyone happy.
>>
File: Sliced-fingers.jpg (14KB, 320x214px) Image search: [Google]
Sliced-fingers.jpg
14KB, 320x214px
>>32080474
>this is my safety
what did he mean by this?
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.