[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coming to USA, want weapon from Canada

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: type97.jpg (100KB, 998x474px) Image search: [Google]
type97.jpg
100KB, 998x474px
Now that our boy Donald won, I am gonna take my master's degree + wife and move to America!

I want to buy the pic related. I understand it is available in Canada as 5.57 cal, but not in USA. Furthermore, considering I'm not citizen yet, how to obtain muh QBZ?
>inb4 too much games kid
year in army
>inb4 it sucks
I don't care, I want it anyways
>>
>>32080151
>I am gonna take my master's degree + wife and move to America!
It doesn't work like that. A MS/MA degree is not a magic immigration bypass.
>>
>>32080160
I know and I have corporate sponsor.

Now how I get QBZ?
>>
>>32080176
No idea. But if you figure it out, grab one for me.
>>
>>32080176
>I have corporate sponsor.
No you don't. The questions you're asking are so basic that it shows that your move is not imminent. Someone who is moving would have done basic research and found these answers, and that's something you haven't done. What visa do you think you've coming here under?
>>
>>32080188
Idea just popped to my mind that now I can get one BECAUSE move is suddenly imminent so I need more info and I thought /k/ was place for this instead of being bunch of know-nothing whiny faggots.

Shut the fuck up Johnny tripfag and go gag on a dick.
>>
>>32080151
Do you live in Canada? Get the necessary permits and buy one. After you come the US good luck getting one.
>>
>>32080196
What visa? I'm still calling BS on this whole thread. For a decade we've seen these "I'm moving" while we've never seen an "I've moved". You don't just get to pack up and move. H-1B visas are limited and someone right out of school is not going to get one. And if you were an L visa recipient, you wouldn't be posting here and you would have done your own research. So yeah, this post is bull shit.
>>
>>32080201
Moving directly from Europe. No way to import firearm from Canada?
>>
>>32080205
>Moving directly from Europe.
No, you're not. This is a fun fantasy thread for you, but, we all know you're not relocating.
>>
>>32080205
No. The US has an import ban on Norinco firearms due to some shit a couple decades ago. You will *not* be able to import a T-97 to the US. To buy one in Canada you'd need your PAL as well, which requires a mandatory safety course and exam, plus a month or two of waiting on your application.
>>
>>32080205
Chinese firearms are import restricted in the US, even if they go through China first.
The closest option you'd have would be tearing one down in Canada for a parts kit, and then figuring out how to make a new receiver in the US to rebuild it - but this is obviously non-trivial unless you're -very- handy with a CNC mill and are able to blueprint the QBZ's receiver.

Even after that, you'd have to find or make enough US-made parts to comply with 18 USC Chapter 44 Section 922(r);
>“It shall be unlawful for any person to assemble from imported parts any semiautomatic rifle or any shotgun which is identical to any rifle or shotgun prohibited from importation under blahblahblah

In short, the rest of it says that of the components you use, only 10 of the following may be foreign-made:

Receiver
Barrel
Barrel extension
Operating rod
Gas piston
Forearm or handguard
Mounting blocks
Muzzle attachment
Bolt
Bolt carrier
Trigger
Trigger housing
Hammer
Sear
Disconnector
Buttstock
Pistol grip
Magazine body
Follower
Floorplate

Or to give you the short, tl;dr answer:
For Chinese firearms, no, absolutely not.
>>
>>32080221
>I live in my mom's basement therefore no one ever moves

Seriously, fuck off

Anyways sorry Canada bro but I've yet to see one anywhere in a gun shop stateside.
>>
>>32080241
Nah, it's a common topic from kids who don't do the most basic of research into the process. It's not as easy as just moving or finding a job and magically getting a visa.
>>
>>32080231
922r doesn't matter to people who aren't importers.
>>
>>32080151
Sneak it in your luggage when driving in. If you're really worried take it apart and throw it in a tool box and mix it in real good.
>>
>>32080151
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
>>
>>32080151
>5.57 cal

That doesn't look like a naval gun to me
>>
Hi I am a 14 year old child and I fantasize about moving to America and when I get to the magical land of 2 billion firearms to choose from how to do I get this illegal impossible to obtain piece of shit bullpup chinese shitty rifle in an uncommon caliber because I like it on my cowaduty games???

Wow you dumbfucks don't believe me and can't answer my questions??? WOW FAGS LOL

t. estonian teenager
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.