[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What actually is the use for injection knifes? I mean I know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (14KB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 300x199px
What actually is the use for injection knifes? I mean I know what they do but what are they for? /b/tard here btw, so idk how /k/ works honestly, just decided this is the best board to ask.
>>
to see if the jew is done after you have him in the oven for an hour
>>
They're a dive knife; their purpose is to cause catostrophic damage to your attacker, AND drag its corpse/body/blood-scent away from you so you can safely exit the area without being further hassled by aquatic predators.
>>
>>32077551
To kill sharks.

>>32077572
Explain how that would work with one little shot of co2
>>
>>32077595
>little shot
Mate, those are pressurized to ~10 atmospheres (~130psi)
>>
>>32077618
Try closer to 850 psi. The CO2 is in liquid form inside the cartridge.
>>
>>32077618
>>32077634
so how does that
>drag its corpse/body/blood-scent away from you
>>
>>32077643
Let's see if we can help you think critically for one in your embarrassingly dull life.

What happens when you fill a glass with water, flip it upside down in a bucket, then blow a bunch of bubbles into the upside down glass? Does the glass float, sink, or stay in the middle of the water?

It's the same principle as when you use one of these injection knives to expel a bunch of co2 gas into a now dying/dead organism in the ocean.
>>
>>32077643
It creates an air cavity by decompressing the liquid co2 and injecting it into the target. The decompression freezes the wound and prevents bleeding. The air cavity increases the volume of the target, thus decreasing density resulting in a larger buoyant force. The buoyant force and weight are no longer in equilibrium, resulting in an acceleration in the direction of the buoyant force.
>>
>>32077781
>What happens when you fill a glass with water, flip it upside down in a bucket, then blow a bunch of bubbles into the upside down glass? Does the glass float, sink, or stay in the middle of the water?
i couldnt really tell except i got really wet
>>
>>32077551
hog hunts
>>
File: article-0-1B138.jpg (30KB, 634x356px) Image search: [Google]
article-0-1B138.jpg
30KB, 634x356px
>>32077551
>duh
>>
>>32077551
you ever seen those liveleak videos where they stab someone several times and it just takes a hot minute for them to bleed out, in which case they sometimes fight back? Yeah fuck that noise, Stab em once, press the button and blow out their internal organs, Confusing the local M.E. long enough to move a couple states over.
>>
>>32078142
well yeah I'm from /b/, I've seen someone die in every way possible, from basic stabbings to suffocation to burning to death, so I guess that makes sense. And it would be really kinda confusing assuming you left no traces of you buying that kind of knife.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.