[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why did you join the marine corps

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

who would do this
>>
Somebody has 2 be first 2 the fight and I want too

a single USMC marine is worth 3 soldiers, we are Americas deadyiest weapon and we would take the fight to the enmany and kick there bitchpussy asses because we are a brotherhood that can overcome anything that stands in our way
>>
>>32069437
>who would do this
Me
Military seemed like the best option for me
Muhreens was the only branch that appealed to me
Did my 5 years and got out last year
Got decent job now
Don't regret joining
Met a lot of good people, met a lot of shitheads

YUT!
>>
>>32069450
Someone just got out of boot.
You're the reason people get out
>>
>>32069475
yo i think it's sarcasm
>>32069465
>Muhreens was the only branch that appealed to me
why
who would do this
>>
>>32069475

shut the FUCK up euromuslm I read on /pol/ that europ is now something like 36% muslm Lol
>>
>>32069487
>yo i think it's sarcasm
There's seriously people this dumb.
Usually Air wingers

>why
>who would do this
My options were to join best branch or join not best branch and always feel inferior
I had a friend that went Navy that told me that he knew he wouldnt be able to handle it.
Most of the kids from my high school that went military, chose muhreens.
Marine recruiter and Army recruiter right next to each other at job fair. Marines in dress blues, dozen kids around desk at all times, lots of free shit but have to do pull ups or push ups for it. Army recruiter was fat and had not one single fuck at their desk. Nat Guard recruiter across the gym, giving away free shit for nothing, nobody actually talking to them.
I chose marine cause any other option seemed ridiculous.
>YUTYUTKILL
>BAMCIS
>CREAMCORN
>KILL BABIES
>>
army recruiter is a fat retard
navy recruiter wasnt in
>airforce
>coast guard
left only Marines.
>>
Only reserve unit nearby with a job I wanted.
>>
>>32069547
Family wanted me to go Navy or Chair Force for obvious reasons
Navy and CG - not a great swimmer, dont want to be stuck on ship, Ive heard it sucks. I worked with a lot of sailors, they can all agree that Navy quality of life is better than Marines but not by much.
Air Force - kek, not even a true military branch as far as I'm cocerned
Army - Less stupid BS than Marines, better gear. That's about it. They suck in every other aspect. I've had little interaction with Soldiers and I'm glad, cause they're worthless.
National Guard - See Army, also I'm currently fucking a NatGuard chick
>>
>>32069524
I remember that.
>Army recruiters in their raggedy cammies always having free shit to hand out while the
>Marine recruiters stood in their dress blues at their little desk, diligently guarding their brochures.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.