[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump's Marine One

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 7

File: Osprey-Marine-One-2-490x325[1].png (255KB, 490x325px) Image search: [Google]
Osprey-Marine-One-2-490x325[1].png
255KB, 490x325px
Trump is wanting to keep his family in Trump Tower and work from there a lot. So obviously he is going to be flying, a lot. Taking Air Force One, the motorcade in the air force cargo airplanes, the staff, the press pool, etc, is going to get expensive. So Trump should be the first president to travel medium distances by a fleet of Ospreys.

Marine One Osprey can take him directly from the White House to the top of Trump Tower. Then the other Ospreys can drop off the press and staff. The trip is only 200 miles in a straight line. So it is well with in the combat radius of an Osprey. If the Osprey's refuel at destination. They can reach most of the eastern US and Canada.
>>
>>32067476
Inb4 trump killed by osprey
>>
a helicopter ride to the airport probably takes 15 minutes at most. It depends on the noise conditions of the osprey
>>
>>32067476
Ok.
>>
>Putting the POTUS in a death trap
CNN pls go.
>>
>>32067476
Why a fleet of them?

If he needed support aircraft for protection, how will other ospreys help?
>>
>>32067596
in a normal day this is who President Trump would get to Trump Tower.

>armored car motorcade from white house to andrews air force base.
>747 and C-17 loaded up
>less than a hour flight to land at JFK or Laguardia airport.
>armored car motorcade to Trump Tower.
would cost millions of dollars.

versus
>get on da osprey
>less than a hour trip.
>land on trump tower.
>trump gets to business in his tower.
>other ospreys drop off their passengers
>ospreys refuel at laguardia
>trump's waits on top of the tower
>the others wait at the airport
only hundreds of thousands of dollars spent. no NYC traffic fucked all day for the motorcade
>>
>>32067476
>Then the other Ospreys can drop off the press

Hopefully at another location just to troll them even more.
>>
>>32067685
because the president has to travel with a lot of people. so trump, family, SchutzStafffel, and some staff in one osprey. then the press and other staff in other ospreys.
>>
>>32067721
>>32067738
OK. You convinced me.
>>
>>32067503
>>32067636
>best safety record of any rotary aircraft
>"deathtrap"
Sure it was fair to fear flying in the Osprey during development, but it's done pretty fucking well since since it went into service. You are far more likely to die in a Black Hawk than a V-22.
>>
how about they just use stargates
>>
>>32067721
Sounds like it would be better on the tax payer to.
>>
>>32067892
Now we talkin
>>
>>32067721

do it

I would love to see a Presidential Osprey.
>>
>>32067890
boeing pls go
>>
>>32067892
wtf? how do you know about those?
>>
>>32067476
Sauce on all of this, please.
>>
>>32068264
Sounds like fantasy.
Trump Tower doesn't have a helipad.
Sure he's a billionaire president, but he didn't get there by being a retard.

That said POTUS going by VTOL sounds pretty awesome, either we're going cyberpunk or wasteland.

Regardless the future will be...
A E S T H E T I C
E
S
T
H
I
C
>>
>>32067838
>>32067738

Are you guys fucking stupid?

Why the fuck would the press get an osprey?

What about the campaign leads you to believe he's not going to make them walk themselves everywhere he goes?
>>
>>32067476
>osprey
>president
It's literally the only vehicle they aren't allowed to fly in because of its shitty track record
>>
>>32067721
The existing Sea King and upcoming S-92 traditional helicopter Marine Ones could do this too, as could the Blackhawk-based version if equipped with external tanks.

People would probably be pretty pissed about low-level Osprey activity over NYC on a daily basis, too. Not sure if you guys have ever been buzzed by one, but I live on a hill that happens to be right under the flight path the presidential "aircade" uses when he comes to town, and getting buzzed by the usual 3-4 Ospreys that it includes is like a damn earthquake.
>>
>>32069565
This as fuck. When I was in North Carolina the fucking ospreys would buzz by on approach to cherry point and those fuckers would rattle windows and kill conversation from far out and until they were a good ways away.
>>
>>32067890
Dude, I used to work on Osprey. Those things have a better kill count against Marines than most of the goat fuckers we've spent the last 10 years fighting.
>>
v-22 is a death trap
all helicopters are death traps
>>
>>32069565
>>32069591
Stood post in Afghan next to an LZ
Of the different types of helos to land there, The osprey was the worst. Essentially creates a small sand storm everytime it landed.
It was cool as fuck watching them come in though. Especially at night cause they fly without lights so you cant see them coming, You just hear the noise and feel the wind, next thing you know theres a damn osprey trying to land on top of you.
>>32068695
Somebodies out of the loop
>>
>>32069610
I will say this about night flying ospreys though. When they go vertical, the underside of the blades form a glow in the dark green ring and it looks cool as fuck. That's about the only redeeming quality for me.
>>
Call it Bear Force One
>>
>>32067890
>best safety record of any rotary aircraft

You do realize that safety record is completely falsified right? They changed the definition of "mishap" in order to make the Osprey look good. I bet you also think Obama has "deported" more people than Bush did.
>>
>>32067476
>Then the other Ospreys can drop off the press and staff.

How about fuck the press and staff and make them catch their own damn ride?
>>
>>32068641
>>32069637
Holy shit, you guys need to put the kool-aid down.

This anti-press shit was all a game to get people riled up and give Trump an excuse to deny anything negative leveled against him. The press really won the election for him, and they'll continue to be an integral part of his presidency, just as they have been for every other president in our lifetimes. He's not bringing them along as a favor, they're his tool for communicating with the nation, and he brings them along so he can control what they see and what they cover.
>>
>>32069603
Wait, didnt your uncle also worked at Nintendo?
>>
>>32069621
THIS

WE FALLOUT NOW BOY
>>
>>32067890
Not only do I know a marine who was severely injured in an Osprey accident, I know one who got re-tasked at the last minute before boarding one - the flight resulted in a total crew loss - all marines and all pilots.

You should pray for the fleet marines that have to deal with them
>>
>>32069716
The media now exists solely for the POTUS to troll. They will never be able to stop taking the bait. Media are newfags.
>>
>>32069716
The media doesn't do anyone any "favors".

Apart from Shillary, obviously.
>>
>>32067685
Decoy helicopters so anyone attempting to down it has to guess which one the potus is on

Am i the only one who loves the idea of seeing Trump depart an osprey on the roof of his tower at night.
>>
>>32069761
Nah, different guy though I actually know who you're talking about.
>>
>>32067721
Under budget and ahead of schedule!
>>
>>32069565
Back when I was in So-Cal, I worked just off an active airport. By just off, I mean right across the street from the fuel box and tower.

We would on occasion get a pair of Air Force Ospreys come in from Edwards. They were cool as fuck to see coming in. But when they were departing they would shake the entire building. Being an aviation nerd it was also cool as fuck, but I can see how it'd get old for people who aren't aviation autists.
>>
>>32067476
nice source
>>
>>32069793
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accidents_and_incidents_involving_the_V-22_Osprey

Their hasn't been a crash that killed the entire crew since 2000, when it was still in testing.
>>
orrrr he could be trained in flying his own F-35 or Harrier. would be cool
>>
>>32069808
>rooftop elevator opens
>trump & others step out
>marines in full gear flank them
>3 ospreys approach
>2 hover on either side
>1 lands
>inside looks like a fucking limo
>there's even a stripper pole
>trump smirks at the marines
>they nod back, smiling
>everyone boards
>"i can feel it coming in the air tonight...oh lord..."
>>
>>32069610
>Essentially creates a small sand storm everytime it landed
Having also been in the hellhole that is afghanistan, each helicopter does this. its like THE thing that helos do in sandy places
>>
>>32070151
Dude, the lists and numbers are falsified. In fact, almost 700 V-22's have had total crew loss or crashes. Which is impressive, since they have only buildt like 200 of them.
Source: i believe every paranoid rambling containing MIC and paranoia that i can find.
>>
>>32067476

>Marine One Osprey can take him directly from the White House

Cool and low-impact as it sounds, but iirc, V-22's are not cleared to land on the South Lawn. From what I remember, they have the unfortunate habit of ripping the lawn and shrubbery out of the soil in the process.
>>
>>32071479
>Build helipad

Concrete is cheap.
>>
>>32070151
You are a dense nigger right?

Just Google V-22 crash kills Afghanistan, stop shilling for this shit.
>>
>>32071498

>Concrete
>On the South Lawn

Even he's not that tasteless

Probably just easier to fly out of the White House in the usual helo and meet up with a V-22 at Andrews AFB
>>
>>32067476
>Grab it by the prop wash
>>
>>32071502
So...which if these incidents resulted in the entire crew dying? And which did not end up being placed on pilot error?
>>
>>32071518
Sacrifices must be made if you want to go YUGE. We can plate the hellipad in gold.
>>
File: Custodes.gif (925KB, 800x444px) Image search: [Google]
Custodes.gif
925KB, 800x444px
>>32071571

>Gold-plated helipads

Tempting
>>
>>32067476
>>32067721
>>32067838
>>32067890

So has anyone sent this to Trump / Marines / Secret service yet?
>>
>>32067476
He's not going to be able to do anything at Trump tower, it's illegal for him to have a business and be POTUS at the same time.
>>
>>32071927
Doesn't he live there.. Bush was at his Ranch all the time.
>>
wew. Just make sure Mike Pence flies with him. It'll be fantastic.
>>
>>32071568
Everyone blame the pilot..Those deads cant defend itself.
>>
>>32071927
It's his house numpty.
>>
>>32068416
>implying we aren't already cyberpunk
Used to be a screencap around explaining. But basically
>Corporations are fuck huge and have massive impact on daily lives
>Pocket computers
Few others I don't remember that were related to tech. Hell we're even right on the edges of making prosthetic that almost perfectly replicate human body parts.
>>
>>32068695
Had Ospreys fly in to Seward, Alaska when the president visited at the time.
>>
>>32068695
*Citation needed
>>
>The presidential Osprey drops off the presidential Humvee, which proceeds to do doughnuts on the white house lawn
>>
>>32071927

Actually it's not. It's just that every other President in modern times has not wanted to create a conflict of interest.

Trump recently met with Indian businessmen who are interested in licensing his name for some construction development in India.
>>
>>32070151
There have been a couple crashes that have killed MOST of the crew within the past 3 years
>>
File: 20150511_133433.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20150511_133433.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Ok motherfuckers, listen up.
The ospreys at HMX are used primarily for support of OCS, TBS, and when in support of POTUS, flying his extra staff. That extra staff is usually press, extra secret service, HMX members, and are just there to be there.
POTUS will only fly on the white-tops, as those are the ones properly outfitted to fly him safely. Yes, there's been exceptions. Usually in a combat zone, or other area where the VH-3D or the VH-60N cannot be flown for operational considerations.

The main use of Marine 1 (Just the white-tops, the osprey's callsign is Nighthawk) is taking Potus from the South Lawn to Andrews, where he boards AF1. After travelling to his final destination, Potus will usually be picked up at the airport, and flown to the pad at Wall Street. (Just to use NY as an example). If he were to drive, it costs more money during to barricaded roads, stopping businesses, extra manpower, etc. Its easier to fly.
He doesn't fly in excess of 45min, usually, unless he's surveying things. Such as Katrina, or when Obama surveyed the drought in Reno.

Source: I worked there for 4yrs travelling as security.
>>
>>32072817
Any questions, go ahead.
>>
>>32072817
>Ok motherfuckers, listen up.

Oopty do. Thread isn't about what currently goes on. It was a brainstorm for alternative options.
>>
>>32072817
are you going to be vanned now that you have shared the inner workings of the transportation of the POTUS?
>>
>>32072833
do you do any background checks on people/companies/etc you fly near?

like if you fly above microsoft's hq (just an example) do you check them for people who could try bad shit?
>>
>>32072704
>everyone constantly connected to the web
>corporations affect us like governments
>you're always being tracked for ad and security reasons
>killer robots bomb people anytime, anywhere
>people can gain fortunes from memes
>electronics like lasers and cameras on guns are common
>shitposting shill battalions
>leaked emails destroy political careers
>3D printed guns soon
>phone videos of police spark riots
>conflict avoided because of pokemon
>>
>>32069716
Which is why he's being telling them where he's going... Oh wait.. hahaha.

Something tells me you aren't going for a ride CNN.
>>
>>32067476
>Trump is wanting to keep his family in Trump Tower and work from there a lot

Not true. Trump is moving into the White House and his wife and youngest son will stay in Trump Tower until his son finishes school.
>>
>>32071530
Underrated
>>
Trump is an authoritarian fascist who will take more of your rights away than any democrat would. The moment he said he hated Mexicans and Muslims you are fags jumped on board a bunch of fucking children.

You don't even know who you voted for.
>>
>>32072999
Checked, and thank you anon. I just wish I had the cap too.
>>
>>32073052
>>>/r/eddit

google the definition of fascist and tell me how he in any way lives up to that, or how he could even live up to it in theory considering he's the president of the us, not the president of russia
>>
>>32073052
>>>/pol/

Thanks for stopping by.
>>
>>32072879
No, its fine. They told me what I cant tell you.
>>
>>32067476
>>32067721
>Trump wants to work from home
>in NYC
>nevermind that this will shut down traffic or the airspace for hours out of the day
Trump voters will be fine with this extravagant waste, of course.
>>
>>32072891
We do basics, but most of it is Service. We do have our own counter intel, in case we're headed somewhere hostile.

>>32072876
Yeah, I get that, but DoD will want to make sure he's controlled, and safe. So they'll only fly him in their stuff. The new S92 is supposed to be pretty sweet though
>>
>>32073156
To clarify though, intel does check out areas where we go, and sees what the terrorist threat is, if any, and who/what to look out for. They'll avoid dangerous areas in flight plans and such.
>>
>>32073021
>Which is why he's being telling them where he's going... Oh wait.. hahaha.
This is why noone takes Trump voters seriously. We know they're not all like you, but many of you are so focused on memeing and trolling that you miss the entire point of him winning. He has to fucking lead now! And this juvenile shit isn't going to fly on the domestic or international stage.

So as 'funny' as it is, he can't run off and hide from the press because the people need to know where their President is, so that in the event of an emergency he can be reached for comment.

>>32073071
Not that guy, but there's a lot of vague similarities to things he's said, done, or had people say on his behalf, and actual fascism, which is what has so many people on edge. You're right that America isn't some tinpot 3rd world country, and has a lot of institutions set up to work as a check and balance against abuses by the President. But those same things can be eroded as well, if the President has enough support in the wrong places, he can do what he wants. And people are concerned that he will basically use his supporters among the angry mob of alt-right folks to terrorize the country into submission through means both fair and foul (seriously, how many Republican politicians could survive an election if 'their own' President decided to speak out against them?).

And again that's what causes people to worry, when this President-elect has personally said he wants to censor the media, pick on certain minorities, put laws in place that control people's bodies, give his kids control of his company and allow them to have access to top-secret information, put the fucking brietbart guy on his transition team (so he's also the blogging President, as well as the Twitter President), and had members of his campaign staff say shit about how he (Trump) has a long memory, and will keep a list of Republicans who didn't support him during his campaign.
>>
>>32073069
>I voted for Hillary and am upset that she didn't win, therefore I bitch and moan along with fabricating claims that Trump is the second coming of Hitler or some bullshit

Personally I wish Cruz made it to the election, but nothing (not even Sanders) could be as bad as Hillary.
>>
>>32073172
>>32073156
is this transparent or do you let people know they're being checked out? i wouldn't like to have some top secret muhreen group breaking into my house and looking through my underwear or some shit without my permission.

>>32073390
>check and balance against abuses by the president
the president has a lot of power, but most of it isn't clearly set out. he can start wars with the wrong words but he can't just go out and turn america into the 4th reich without getting thrown out. the entire constitution was set out to make sure this would happen.

>he can do what he wants
you have to start asking how badly you fucked up if one party can get complete control over the government. the previous statement also applies to this.

>angry mob of alt-right folks
>terrorize the country into submission
i really would leave this argument alone until at least mid 2017 considering liberals are, among other things:
1. hunting down electors IRL and intimidating their families/workplaces/etc into voting for hillary instead of trump
2. mobbing trump supporters for literally no reason
3. starting riots
4. intimidating trump supporters to begin with
5. threatening the life of the president elect
6. outright saying the government needs to be overthrown

at least leave it until this shit stops.

>censor the media
no. open them up to libel laws, which is completely ok. if you slander someone they should be able to collect damages for it.

>pick on minorities
preventing illegals from entering the country and monitoring people who are at higher risk to become terrorists is not "picking on".

>kids control of his company
none of your business

>access to top secret information
this is a legit argument

>long memory
talk shit get hit.
>>
>>32073479
Nothing like that. Its usually assumed that people are ok, unless crime reports say you're a wanted felon, it doesnt really matter. We dont raid your underwear drawer if we're flying over you. That'd be rickdickulous.
>>
>>32073479
>open them up to libel laws, which is completely ok. if you slander someone they should be able to collect damages for it
Making laws that allow bullshit lawsuits over words that hurt your feelings is a pretty backhanded way of censoring things. And gives power only to those who have the money to fight those lawsuits.

>monitoring citizens who have committed no crime is perfectly okay
The number of muslims in America who've commited acts of terror, compared to the number of total muslims, is so small that it might as well be listed next to gun violence statistics, for how miniscule the number of deaths caused by it is.

>Kids and business
It's the top secret access that I do not at all approve of. They can have one or the other, but not both, otherwise it's impossible to separate the conflict of interest.

>talk shit get hit
That's exactly my point, the President isn't supposed to be a vindictive child with an enemies list. He's supposed to be able to put that aside and think about what's best for the nation. Christie never liked Obama, but when New Jersey needed help from hurricane waters, he didn't hesitate. If Trump rules by ego then that's hardly logical or going to result in what's best for America.

And speaking to the attacks that liberals have been committing against Trump supporters, I in no way condone it, but it's hardly surprising when there's been so much inflamattory rhetoric from him and his supporters that people are letting their fear make them do stupid shit.

But also that violence runs both ways.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OVT_o2Yb44

http://fox59.com/2016/11/13/vandals-spray-paint-heil-trump-swastika-gay-slur-on-brown-county-church/

Trump supporters are attacking peaceful protesters as well. And there have been record numbers of hate crimes in the wake of Trump's victory, because people seem emboldened, and the stupidest among his supporters think that it's open season on non-whites and libruls because noone will punish them.
>>
>>32073648
Also we haven't seen proof as to hillary supporters intimidating or commiting voter fraud anything at all close to the verified attempts at voter suppression (some of which were successful, since they were bragging about it in NC), by the GOP.
>>
>>32073648
>And speaking to the attacks that liberals have been committing against Trump supporters, I in no way condone it, but it's hardly surprising when there's been so much inflamattory rhetoric from him and his supporters that people are letting their fear make them do stupid shit.

Ah, we MADE you flip your shit and attack people. I see.

Are you still getting paid for this bullshit?
>>
>>32073464
wut? I was talking about how we're already cyberpunk and that I wish I had the original screencap of it. How does that make me a hillary voter?

Are you sure you quoted the right post?
>>
>>32073648
are you even listening to yourself? this entire post is giving off two narratives:

1. trump and his supporters need to nut up, shut up and start leading the country and being responsible. it doesn't matter how he feels about this.

2. hillary and her supporters on the surface shouldn't be doing anything, but hey because of trump's BAAAAAD RHETORIIIIIIIC they can't help themselves so you can't really complain about them setting cars on fire, mobbing people and so on

either pick a standard and hold everyone to it (can't do that can we, that would mean we'd be calling for the police to oppress poor black youth who dindu nuffin) or shut the fuck up and fuck off.

>>32073676
>voter suppression
REQUIRING AN ID TO PROVE THAT YOU ARE A CITIZEN OF THE COUNTRY YOU ARE VOTING IN IS NOT VOTER SUPPRESSION, IF ANYTHING THE GENUINE PROPAGANDA THAT WAS BEING GIVEN OUT BY THE PRESS RIGHT UP UNTIL TRUMP WON FL AND PA WAS VOTER SUPPRESSION. AND GUESS WHAT, YES THE DNC HAD A PART IN THAT. STOP BEING A FUCKWIT.
>>
>>32073648
>inflammatory rhetoric from liberals about Trump and his supporters
FTFY
>>
File: 35737.jpg (964KB, 5142x3428px) Image search: [Google]
35737.jpg
964KB, 5142x3428px
>>32067476
His wife and youngest son are moving into the White House as soon as the school year is over.

Was in the news yesterday.
>>
>>32073648
I admit I'll have to look it up, but IIRC the increase in "hate crimes" is falsified. There has been no real increase in hate crimes, much less ones committed by verified Trump supporters.
>>
>>32073743
He's not a fuckwit. He's on the other side.
>>
>>32073648
and look i really have to make a specific point about your bullshit about libel laws:

if you are working in the media and you push an article that says something like "X person is a racist sexist bigoted homophobe" containing edited audio transcripts, comments from "experts" (that are really just people you hire to spout your narrative) and so on and you attempt to justify it with "we're just covering X person", you are not actually doing journalism.

you are slandering someone. if you were standing outside someone's house telling everyone that they're a sexist bigot etc etc etc, hunting their friends down, trying to get them fired and so on, you would be arrested and charged with stalking, harassment, etc. it should not change for the media.

there is a fine line between actual journalism (for example publishing a complete unedited audio clip or video of someone outright committing crimes is completely acceptable as you're not pushing a narrative) and slander. what the media was doing for 1.5 years to trump is slander.
>>
>>32073695
>I have no reading comprehension
I didn't say it was your fault, retard. I said that it's not surprising that people react with fear when you have people thinking that their rights are going to be trampled.

>>32073743
>hurr durr, you need an ID to vote!
Yes, but you don't make a law requiring one, and then announce you're going to start closing the offices that issue those ID's. You also don't reduce the number of polling stations in high population areas, send out messages with misleading information about where and when to vote, and you don't restrict people's ability to register by putting an end to it as some arbitrary fucking date that has nothing to do with election night.THAT'S voter suppression. Fuckwit.
>>
How did a simple helicopter logistics thread turn into this political bullshit?

Stop feeding it.
>>
>>32073535
Can you look at my porn?
>>
>>32073802
>reduce the number of polling stations
>misleading information
>restrict people's ability to register

everyone involved in this election, from news anchors at local TV stations to the president himself, made efforts to make this information known. people were going on and on and on about registering to vote, finding out where you have to go to vote beforehand, etc since May.

if someone can not figure out that they have to register to vote or go to a polling station (or even get an ID, because surprise surprise: drivers licenses and shit like military IDs count, if you don't have one of those you need to make an effort to get an ID beforehand), they are way too dumb to be voting in an election.

either accept that people need to take responsibility for their actions or fuck off.
>>
>>32073648
>>32073765
http://reason.com/blog/2016/11/11/election-night-hijab-attack-false

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/13/wave-fake-hate-crimes-sweeps-anti-trump-imaginations/
>>
>>32073801
>if you are working in the media and you push an article that says something like "X person is a racist sexist bigoted homophobe" containing edited audio transcripts, comments from "experts" (that are really just people you hire to spout your narrative) and so on and you attempt to justify it with "we're just covering X person", you are not actually doing journalism.
Now list something that actually happened to Trump? Noone edited any fucking tapes of him, and the experts crap goes both ways when you consider all the people saying things about Hillary's health, mental faculties, and other shit. Frankly, the fact that Trump wants it as an obvious tool to punish his perceived enemies, is why it's bad. Because 8 years ago something like this would have been great for all the lies and bullshit that was thrown around about Obama.

And don't think I didn't notice how all the focus is on the media and 'liberal violence', where there's only the barest shreds of proof, which is still more than anything else you got. And that Trumps petty revenge list, and other major points of critique are being glossed right the fuck over by all responders too.
>>
>>32073877
>breitbard and breitbart's retarded cousin
Whelp these are certainly going to be the unvarnished truth!
>>
>>32073802
Sneaking into the country and voting/agitating for sharia law and/or fucking another man up the ass and getting shit all over your dick are not 'rights.' Sorry. No matter how many times you scream it or how loudly you scream.
>>
>>32073935
You can follow the links to the press releases by the police.
>>
>>32073943
What's up statist, still think you're the noble protector of freedom while you want to decide whether consenting adults are allowed to have sex with each other?
>>
>>32073970
Explain to me how the fact that some have proven false disputes the literal video of a trump supporter tackling someone, or the fact that there has been widespread vandalism like in the 2nd link?

Go ahead, I'm waiting for you to explain how being able to find some false incidents means they're all false.
>>
I can't wait until he finds out he actually can't do this, because the president of the united states has actual real life responsibilities...
>>
>>32073977
Why are you pretending to be Phil so you can bash him when he's not even here?

Mods really need to ban hammer some people.
>>
>>32073991
>Trump supporter tackling someone
Was it a hate crime though?

>Graffiti
Most of the racist graffiti I've heard about was at schools. Which makes me inclined to think it's teenagers being pricks, not actual skin heads. As in, not a hate crime.
>>
>>32073977
Straw scarecrow. I don't care who people fuck. I object to them carrying their diseased fetish into the military, the Scouts, the marriage altar, and any private business, chapel, or orphanage that doesn't want to toe the Faggot Rights Party Line.

My assumption lo these many years was that faggots were honest, and that they merely wanted to live and let live. Which is bullshit. They lied. Fuck them.
>>
>>32074010
The mods can see people's IP addresses and all that shit. Which means they can see that I'm not pretending to be Phil.

You probably are, since you brought it up.
>>
why does this dumbfuck think he can take the weekend off at home to "not do business"
>>
>>32074024
>I don't hate gays, I just want to exclude them from society in every way possible!
Riiiight, such a difference.

>Live and let live
Yes, but that means they get to have the same rights and protections under the law that you do. I'm sorry you have such a hard time understanding the basics of equality.
>>
>>32074023
Considering edgy teenagers make up the majority of the alt-right, and Trumps supporters, it's not really that surprising that most of them turn up at schools.

>tackling the guy on the stairs
You're right, you split that hair very well, it's not technically a hate crime. It's just violence committed in the name of Trump against someone from an opposing political viewpoint. Nothing wrong with that!
>>
>>32073991
Also, if this is the incident you're talking about, it wasn't a trump supporter. It was a mentally handicapped person.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/protester-attacked-ohio-state-university-video-watch-a7419341.html

http://thelantern.com/2016/11/protester-tackled-at-anti-trump-rally-working-to-drop-the-charges/

>>32074064
Ah, so yes it sounds like the incident above. So not only was it not a hate crime but it was by someone who is mentally handicapped.

Also, edgy doesn't make them racists. Assholes certainly, but for it to be a hate crime you need the racist/sexist/homophobic/etc intent.
>>
Or he could just fucking work at the white house
>>
>>32067476
This is what will start the second US Civil War.

Trump get's in an Osprey and it crashes and kills everyone, because of course it does.
>>
>>32067476

Is the helipad on the top of Trump Tower rated to handle the weight of an Osprey?
>>
>>32073146
New York finally has a worthwhile purpose
>>
>>32073943

Ah, the Sharia Law meme. Newsflash,I'm a muslim and I have never gone to a poll and voted for "sharia law". Let's keep the onversation based in facts, Mr. Stone
>>
>>32073146

It's totally fine for the Hillary protesters to do it, though, right?

Faggot.
>>
>>32069591
I lived in Jacksonville for a few years and heard them every day/night. It was a sad night the first night away from Osprey noise and cannons shaking everything.
>>
>>32074039

It didn't stop any of the others from taking golf trips, visiting the ol' family farm, cruising Hawaii, ect.
>>
>CTR frantically damage controlling and hoping they don't get "suspicious suicide"ed because they lost.
>>
>>32069716
>The press really won the election for him
Because constant attacks and lies helps him?

>just as they have been for every other president in our lifetimes
Except its 2016 now and Trump can just post speeches on youtube/facebook/twitter without needing any press bullshit.
Which is EXACTLY what he's going to do
>>
>>32074686
Rooftop helipads were banned in New York City after 9/11. Only the three helipads; Wall St, East 30st and West 30st are open today. All of these are on the water.

The Pan-Am helipad accident atop what is now the MetLife building also scared a lot of people, even though it was a while ago.
>>
>>32074906

What is the alt-right's fascination with eliminating or executing its opposition or perceived opposition? Are you even claiming not to be fascists? (not even the cool kind, either just infantile edgelords)
>>
>>32074809
he never mentioned hillary protesters,you subject changing faggot
Thread posts: 130
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.