[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EU gun ban #2: hi-cap mag boogaloo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: EU mag ban news.png (186KB, 979x790px) Image search: [Google]
EU mag ban news.png
186KB, 979x790px
So, last year, some silly Frenchies tried to push in an EU directive that'd ban the civilian ownership of all the "evil looking" rifles, all in the name of fighting terrorism or something.
That thing was apparently overthrown by majority of people, with some countries like Finland clearly stating such laws would not be adapted.

Things seemed to quiet down, suspiciously quick at that. However, just a few days ago, the reason for that came to light: The same folks trying to first ban rifles, now are trying to ban any AK and AR magazines capable of holding over 10 rounds!
Pic related; can't seem to post link.

This matches the older theories people had that the initial directive would just go through an overhaul, make a return later, and get adopted instantly, with even the so-called "supporters" of gun sports & ownership considering it a "victory". And I'd bet my right nut that this will only be the beginning.

Now, while I'd rather put a screw into my magazines than hand over my legal firearms for literal nothing, I still consider this whole mentality complete bullshit. Once again, criminals and terrorists won't be following these laws, as seen in France and many other places.
>>
File: 1463454681165.png (36KB, 139x128px) Image search: [Google]
1463454681165.png
36KB, 139x128px
>>32065523
>EU
>>
File: europoor guns.jpg (598KB, 1870x982px) Image search: [Google]
europoor guns.jpg
598KB, 1870x982px
>>32065574
Yeah, biggest blunder, etc.
Now pls sign the petition + write your politicians so I don't have to rape my hard to find 20 rounder Vepr mags and old SAKOs.
>>
>>32065523

can someone archive.org the page?
>>
File: EU semiauto ban.jpg (59KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
EU semiauto ban.jpg
59KB, 500x341px
>>32067144
Sorry, I'm a bit tech-illiterate when it comes to these things, but here's the link to the petition against the gun-ban directive.

https://www.change.org/p/council-of-the-european-union-eu-you-cannot-stop-terrorism-by-restricting-legal-gun-ownership

There's a news section at the very bottom of the site.
>>
>>32065523
>putting a screw into your magazines
>not just ignoring the directive entirely
t. New Yorker

>inb4 but what if OP's place gets searched
buy millions of airshit AK midcaps and mix the real mags in with them, problem solved
>>
File: Suomi KP.jpg (171KB, 999x628px) Image search: [Google]
Suomi KP.jpg
171KB, 999x628px
>>32067260
Don't worry, I ain't capping my mags anyway.
I wonder what those literal Eurocucks, who are trying to push these stupid laws, would think of my old Suomi KP's 70 round drums.
>>
>>32065644
petition where
>>
>>32068415
see : >>32067208
>>
>>32065523
I live in California, so I know whereof I speak:

This is not well intentioned ignorance. It is malice. It is intended to hamstring you so you cannot block anything Der Staat might have in mind. The sullen nasty brown people are merely a threat to *you.* Not to them. A government exists to protect its own legitimacy, and nothing else. You are a threat and the violent hoodlum or death-cult migrant is not. Remember that.
>>
File: 1478680576516.jpg (4MB, 4640x3480px) Image search: [Google]
1478680576516.jpg
4MB, 4640x3480px
>>32068509
I have no idea what you just said, but it sounds bad.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.