[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ukraine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 11

File: 1456488248132.cached.jpg (319KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1456488248132.cached.jpg
319KB, 2000x1333px
So , whats the situation in Ukraine ?
Please keep this civil guys , only facts
>>
>>32062858
Stalemate where they lob arty at each other during the night and inspectors pretend it doesn't happen
>>
File: 1476661755493.jpg (102KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1476661755493.jpg
102KB, 604x453px
Do the rebels care that Trump won? Does it affect them at all?
>>
>>32062858
Russians fighting hohols in East Poland and West Russia
>>
>>32062858
Western sympathizing whores got buttblasted by Russian nationalists.
>>
File: JlQSmcc3EA0.jpg (284KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
JlQSmcc3EA0.jpg
284KB, 1280x960px
>>32062858
Nothing new. The Separatists side doesn't even use captured Ukrainian equipment any more their entire army is supplied with Russian surplus, Russian gear and domestically produced stuff built with tools sent by the Russians.

The Ukrainians are restocking their equipment. They lost a lot of good irreplaceable stuff but they have been able to make up their losses by shitting out equipment from their factories. Some of it is brand new but most of it is just repaired and/or refurbished from bone yards.

The Ukrainians are pissed and are tempted to go after a lot of these Russian depots in the Donbas but they don't want to officially bring Russia into the conflict. Russian plausible deniability and shilling on the internet worked perfectly. Every one knew they were there an what they were doing but couldn't prove it when it mattered.

>>32062915
Trump might actually be good for Ukraine because it might end the fighting but Clinton would have been better for them. I'm sure they can expect more equipment from Obama before he gets out. I myself am a Trump supporter but I do hope they do get more equipment. Not lethal stuff but more fire finder radar. The separatists keep shelling the Ukrainian side. Both sides do it but the Russians have the most to gain by keeping the conflict going.

I have done a lot of research on this conflict. I'm not always right and I'm still learning a lot but I can answer any questions to the best of my ability. I also have a folder packed with photos.
>>
File: QXOBIPz4Cg8.jpg (47KB, 606x454px) Image search: [Google]
QXOBIPz4Cg8.jpg
47KB, 606x454px
>>
File: ZRA5onTNXQ0.jpg (161KB, 1080x607px) Image search: [Google]
ZRA5onTNXQ0.jpg
161KB, 1080x607px
>>
File: Дьяково 2014.jpg (219KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Дьяково 2014.jpg
219KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: uhho.jpg (2MB, 1000x4002px) Image search: [Google]
uhho.jpg
2MB, 1000x4002px
>>32062858
>"war is hell"
>skull balaclava
Kill this entire generation of humans.
>>
File: 1hsIDPwbz3g.jpg (206KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1hsIDPwbz3g.jpg
206KB, 1200x900px
>>32063656
At least they aren't as bad as the Iraqis
>>
>>32063546
Trump won't be good for Ukraine in any sense, he will sell out the country for the sake of sucking up Russia.

Trump will essentially treat Ukraine as Russia's equivalent of Mexico.
>>
>>32063776
fuuuuugggg

I wanted to fight for them when i got out of the muhreenz.
>>
>>32063729
Which side does this image come from?
>>
>>32063776
You're assuming Congress will actually release sanctions.

Depends if the GOP has a spine.
>>
>>32063779
And when you get captured by a toothless serb that will parade you in front of the camera and upload 49 different videos of you getting pissed on, dont cry home for help.
Nobody could have stopped you from going to fight for them when there was real fighting.
>>
>>32063546
>I'm not always right and I'm still learning a lot but I can answer any questions to the best of my ability
This has to be the most balanced, down-to-earth, un-sperging, non-autist thing i've ever read on /k/. Stay golden, ponyboy
>>
>>32063832
>implying i wouldnt off myself before i got raped by Dmitri and his gopnik friends
>>
File: jouHD2yqBTs.jpg (79KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
jouHD2yqBTs.jpg
79KB, 600x450px
>>32063776
I thought the same thing especially when I saw that he had some shills working for his campaign feeding him diss-info. Hilary and the Media over blew the Russian connection however there is room for questions to be asked.

Once Trump starts getting his security briefs he will see how fucked up the situation is on the ground he will come around. I think the can and most likely will be peace however when the CIA or who ever shows him what is really going on (not the RT version of things) he will adjust accordingly.

>>32063786
The Separatist Side. Notice the Paint Camo an the T-72B1 style of ERA on the T-64BV on two of the tanks. If I remember correctly, that is the "Heavy Metal" Battalion of the separatists. Basically one of a few token units still uses T--64s and local militia as tank crew. All the other Rebel tank formations use Russian tanks and/or use Russian crew.

>>32063805
The GOP will probably keep the sanctions. Again remember the Sanctions aren't only about Crimea. If it was just about Crimea they would probably have been lifted by now. In Eastern Ukraine you basically have WW1 going on with Russian troops, supplies, tanks and arty taking an active and leading role in it. The congressmen know what is going on they get security briefs. Yea a few of them are cold war warriors, war hawks and neocons but they see what's going on.
>>
>>32063786
thats the left side idiot, do you not know your fucking directions?
>>
>>32064333
Left of what? :^)
>>
I work closely with azov battalion and its pretty much a standstill at this point they arent even accepting volunteers anymore.
>>
>>32062858
Both sides exchange small arms, and all levels of arty fire after OSCE leaves. Casualties are minimal. Ukraine puts out a daily report at noon (Ukrainian time). Rebels don't release any casualty reports.
>>
File: 54pJnpNMicg.jpg (155KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
54pJnpNMicg.jpg
155KB, 1200x800px
>>32065134
Tell us more! Any war stories? What is their unit like? How does it compare to other units?
>>
>>32063805
It will be interesting to see how different Republicans deal with Trump in regards to foreign affair matters.

For example, McCain and the Armed Services Committee.

I'm sure that if Trump tells them "Don't worry, I talked with Putin and he assured me everything is fine." that they're not going to take his word for it.
>>
>>32063776
Nah. I think it will be Syria-for-Ukraine deal with Russians.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.