[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinions on the 92S? for $320, is it a great price? Does anyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: F1019a.jpg (204KB, 1003x703px) Image search: [Google]
F1019a.jpg
204KB, 1003x703px
Opinions on the 92S?

for $320, is it a great price?

Does anyone know if they accept any M9 style mag?
>>
>>32062215
Beretta guy here

They will only accept m9 mags that are modified to support the heel release.
>>
>>32062275
How hard are those to find?
>>
>>32062363
Literally any factory Beretta magazine will have the slot cut already. >>32062275 is just a fag. Anyone who calls the 92S mag release a "heel release" doesn't know what they're talking about.
>>
Maximum poorfag here, I use one as my daily carry. You can modify mags to work with the heel release in a matter of minutes.
>>
>>32062363
Just buy promags. They have the notch for both old style heel release 92s and the newer style.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/1506132410/promag-magazine-beretta-92-9mm-luger-steel-blue
>>
>>32062460
'heel' or 'european' release is how most people identify them, anon.
>>
File: 210-6.gif (19KB, 370x255px) Image search: [Google]
210-6.gif
19KB, 370x255px
>>32062493
That's not a heel release, though.
>>
Factory 15 round mags have the cut out, 17, 20 and 30 round ones do not but if you have a dremel you can make it easily. Also the new factory mags have a baseplate that fits to the flared magwell of newer 92 models as opposed to the metal flat baseplate of the 92S, doesn't have an effect on the gun other than looking a bit stupid.

The 92S is great at that price as long as you don't mind the mag release and minor surface wear. Worth doing if you want a used, cheap, and good metal frame fullsize handgun. Also I like the aesthetics of it compared to the newer 92 variations (dat rounded trigger guard and straight dust cover) but that is subjective.
>>
>>32062548
>>32062460
Do we really have to be autistic about this?
>>
>>32062548
But it's what it's known by in common vernacular. Right or wrong, it's what people know them by.

>clips
>>
>>32062595
Not the above posters, but sort of.

I bought a dozen of these for 280. Good pistols. Mags are hard to find. Those promags look great.

Anything that has the notch cut out at the bottom will work.
>>
>>32062595
Do you know where you are?
>>
>>32063256
>>32062215
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.