[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best martial art?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 9

File: karate-girl-rina-takeda.jpg (57KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
karate-girl-rina-takeda.jpg
57KB, 640x426px
Might not be strictly /k/ related, but seeing as the most basic form of combat is hand to hand, I thought I'd ask here.

For modern warfare uses as well as self defense, are there any martial arts that are worth it?

I personally think convention ones like Karate and Kung Fu seem flowery and outdated and I hear much fanfare about modern styles like Krav Maga and Systema.
>>
File: archer.jpg (204KB, 628x434px) Image search: [Google]
archer.jpg
204KB, 628x434px
>>32052523
Krav Maga
>>
>convention ones
Instead of learning meme arts, why don't you figure out how to speak English? That way you can simply talk your way out of a situation.
>>
>>32052534
Mate it was one typo, the a and the l didn't quite hit, I know. Could you stop being pedantic though and just stay on point? I came here for advice on martial arts, not on my English.
>>
There is no "best" or ultimate form of martial art.

A great martial artist incorporates many techniques from many styles into their training.

Want to punch effectively? Learn some boxing or taekwondo
Throw a kick? Learn Muay Thai or karate
Grapple? Get into judo, wrestling, or Brazilian jujitsu

Train without weapons, with weapons, unarmed against weapons, etc. Train against one or against many.

This takes years of practice (if not life-long practicing)
>>
>>32052523
what JAV #?
>>
Kyokushin Karate
>>
>>32052625
Yeah I figured it would be something more fluid, but what I'm really asking is, which styles have the best techniques to learn from?
>>
>>32052523
hapkido? something that covers stand-up, ground game and some weapons for flavor
>>
>>32052523
mix martial arts is a thing for a reason.
if you learn krav maga, muay thai, brazillian jujitsu, boxing, judo.

and stay in shape you can slap people around in a street fight.
>>
Fuck yeah, martial arts thread
Mods, this is definitely k related as people have to register their hands as lethal weapons so fuck u if you think it isn't leave op alone

Here's my three cents.
Every martial art can be misleading in the studio as you have instructors cushioning everything for the kids to learn and keep the doors open BC that's how they stay in business.
So your solution is to find someone who is willing to teach you to brush up on their skills. I do this every so years with a friend that lives next door or is continent. They MIGHT charge you but honestly most won't because for good instructors this is a lifestyle, not a sport.
Now to answer your original question. The answer is no, fuck you, get pissed and search for answers from school to school because this thing is elf taught. Every martial art is binding as they have too much rigidity and form to approach certain instances and these lead to setting your opponents gears to learn yourself.
If I could show you an area to focus on look to martial arts that teach you how to fight when pressed up against someone or within a half punches worth's throw. Exitig and entering people's bubble is when strikes are best utilized BC they are not commonly trained for.
Example. Muscle memory works against oneself when you are trained to learn when your punches strike at an extended range. So if your opponent is within that range or outside your punch will offset the strength your used to giving. As well as balance.
There's a start op.
The truth is to me, BJJ doesn't train for weapons as much as I'd like (arm bars lead the kinfe into the chest) and taekwondo focuses too little on fists.
>>
HEMA

It is very good for kicks. Also Sumo for good base. When you learn how to slap face and not poke the opponent's eyes you are already good.
>>
Krav Maga, other martial arts are too sporty
>>
>>32052523

Gun Kata
>>
>>32052523
pipebomb-fu
>>
>>32052887
this is tossed out there often enough you'd think somebody would have a traditional image to go with it.
>>
>>32052765
>Krav Maga
Juden raus
>>
File: 1478156324637.jpg (426KB, 823x945px) Image search: [Google]
1478156324637.jpg
426KB, 823x945px
>>32052523
There's a lot of memeing here
Krav Maga is a meme martial art, don't even bother with it because it's all about dickshots and ''just use a knife/gun''

In terms of technique for striking, Kyokushin Karate, Muay Thai and Boxing.
In terms of technique for grappling, American Wrestling, BJJ and Judo.
These martial arts cover the important aspects:
Punches
Kicks
Elbows
Knees
Clinches
Grappling
Submissions
Throws
Falling
Resisting Submissions

But most important of them all:
Athleticism.

Without fitness you can do none of the above, and without fitness you can't do the most effective technique in any fist fight, one that if pulled off guarantees success and safety every time:

Running away.
>>
File: gD5I5HV.jpg (83KB, 500x673px) Image search: [Google]
gD5I5HV.jpg
83KB, 500x673px
>>32052902
Well, since you asked.
>>
File: Muay thai montra.jpg (52KB, 615x600px) Image search: [Google]
Muay thai montra.jpg
52KB, 615x600px
>>32052663
This

>>32053008
>krav maga is a meme martial art

what the fuck are you on about? It totally depends on who's teaching it to you. I was trained in krav by an ex soldier and ex cage fighter who trains pro fighters, and it sure as fuck wasnt memey. Our training was a mix of boxing, muay thai, and BJJ, with added illegal techniques that are brutal as fuck. we sparred in class on the regular, with gloves and shinpads in kickboxing/muay thai style, and worked BJJ ground game and submission, as well as takedowns.

so should you learn krav maga? it depends on whos gonna teach you. I know I got pretty lucky with my instructor but coming from someone with a belt in krav maga, its fucking legit if you learn krav techniques along with other established martial arts. Krav is a hybrid style, and taught by the right people its fucking brutal and badass.
>>
>>32052523
No such thing as the "best martial art", Karate is good for learning a few basics as well as conditioning but I would advise boxing/kick boxing/muay thai combined with Judo or BJJ.
>>
>>32052625
>taekwondo
>punching
>>
>>32053652
David Kahn is bretty good.
>>
>>32053652
My personal experience with krav maga was drills where hammer fisting a guy on top of you in Mount was considered an effective defensive technique against a grappler. 9/10 times if you walk into a krav gym this is what you're going to get, so because the odds are so low of finding a good teacher I can't reccomend krab mango in good faith.

At its original core krav maga as taught by imi Lichtenstein was boxing and wrestling with a few dirty tricks. So if you want to learn "real" krav just train those two arts and be willing to kick someone in the dick if you have to.
>>
>>32056630

as in the Day 1 Armbar setup?

holy shit.
>>
>>32052636
TKD is pretty good for kicks, but you do have to watch out for the billions of McDojo's that teach "fitness martial arts" or "women's self defense" as those are universally shit.

BJJ and judo for ground game, but honestly unless you're going to an MMA trainer you'd be better off with school wrestling (which is rules-laden Greco-Roman, which is what BJJ is based on).

For striking, literally nothing beats American boxing, and the only ones that come close are other "-boxing" styles such as British boxing and kickboxing.

For weapons, unless you're blessed enough to be able to get in with one of like, maybe 6 beyond-grandmaster-tier instructors worldwide, avoid the fuck out of Asian martial arts. Honestly the regimen used at the better police academies is gonna be the most realistic against modern threats.

>best one
There really isn't one, but with the assumption you avoided a McDojo, TKD is very well-rounded.
>>
>>32056678

holy shit what the fuck do you think Judo/BJJ are.

nigga you have youtube, there's no excuse.

also wtf "American" boxing. boxing's boxing. go learn you some Muay Thai if you actually want to do damage with your kicks.
>>
>>32054438
>what is striking?
>>
>>32056707
>holy shit what the fuck do you think Judo/BJJ are
...wrestling? What part of "which is rules-laden Greco-Roman, which is what BJJ is based on" did you not understand?

I literally cannot even comprehend what the fuck you're on about. Are you saying something I said is false?
>go learn Muay Thai
This would be good advice if I were a 5'5", 100lb manlet. Muay Thai doesn't work for bigger people, full stop.
>>
>>32056707
>boxing's boxing
lolno. Like, hell the fuck no. Like, you have no fucking clue what you're talking about no.
>>
If you're looking for something useful and efficient, just pick up boxing or kickboxing.

Learning any UFC/MMA type holds isn't very useful on the streets when there may be more then 1 person.

Learn the basics of boxing. Learn to dodge and weave and throw a proper punch and it's generally more then enough to handle the Average Joe that has no experience.
>>
>>32056723

the part where you're completely wrong about why a jacket and submission wrestling style is different from a pin-based non-jacket wrestling style, or what exactly Greco-Roman wrestling is.

and Ganyao Fairtex is 6'4". you're just lazy.

>>32056740

there's reasons/contexts to learn shit.
>>
>>32056763
>or what exactly Greco-Roman wrestling is
A submission style that hasn't been practiced in its purity in around 1500 years, but is what almost all modern wrestling is based on.
>the rest of your shit
Almost nearly every BJJ trainer in the world teaches MMA-style BJJ, which is bound by rules to be submission without injury. You will notice an EXTREME similarity between MMA BJJ and collegiate wrestling. The moves are identical. Like 100% fucking identical, they're even called the same shit.
>Ganyao Fairtex is 6'4"
Ganyao Fairtex doesn't exist. Ganyao Arunleung of the Fairtex Muay Thai gyms does. And in his own fucking bio on http://www.pacificringsports.com/arunleung he says his size caused him to have to modify the traditional Muay Thai moves because they didn't work, and that is how he ended up training Euros and Americans.
>bitches about the minute differences in 3 extremely similar/interchangeable disciplines of wrestling
>claims there's ever a valid reason for learning MMA submission moves for street fighting
Wow you're just a bundle of wrong today aren't you?
>>
File: krabmaga.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
krabmaga.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>32052526
>>32053008
>>32053652
>>
>>32056806

holy shit no you're completely fucking wrong about grappling. shut the fuck up until you've hit the fucking mat a few times.

the fact that you think a jacket doesn't make a huge difference means you're a fucking retard.
>>
>>32056678
BJJ is not based on greco roman wrestling... and American wrestling is not based on greco roman either...
>>
>>32056645
Basically, yes. They really fucking loved hammer fists for some reason. At one point we did a drill where we were supposed to walk forward and follow this guy with a pad around hammer fisting it for like 2 minutes.

I wasn't really a fan of their teaching methods.
>>
Wax on, wax off
>>
>>32052523
Whichever one you spar full contact in regularly.
I have 3 amateur boxing fights, and a handful of PKBs. I'd say I'm mostly a boxer, I have only a little experience in grappling/rolling.
I've trained primarily out of a boxing gym, but have spent 9mos. working out of an MMA gym.

The one thing I've noticed? Whoever spars most often/regularly wins.
In my experience this means boxers or BJJ win, I have never seen a boxing gym where guys didn't leave a ring daily with bloody noses, lips, red faces, etc.
On the other hand I've seen tons of karate/muay thai/kick boxing/tae kwan do/whatever gyms and blackbelts get absolutely beat up by 16-18yo kids who have a year or two of boxing experience because all the other guys are used to doing is bullshit like forms and other masturbatory bs and they aren't used to being genuinely hit hard, and I mean really hard.

Main reason why Krav maga is a joke, nobody spars, they just say they can fight.
>>
l.i.n.e. all other martial arts are sporterised foolishness.
>>
>>32056678
>bjj
>based on greco-Roman wrestling

Read a book, nigga
>>
>>32056806
>all modern wrestling is based on greco-Roman Roman

Yeah except all those grappling styles that came from Asia

ie: jujutsu which is the predecessor to bjj and judo you fucking retard
>>
>>32057537
I've trained Krav Maga in my nations military with instructors that go to Israel to learn it. I also have a lot of experience with boxing, wrestling, etc. and I have been in quite a few fights in my life. I basically agree with
>>32053652
Krav Maga with a good instructor is very good for self defense or attacking someone but I've seen a lot of McDojo Krav Maga shit primarily from USA.

About the hammer fists: It's because you do not risk hurting your hands when you do hammer strikes in the same way as straight knuckle punches. This is also the reason real krav maga does palm strikes instead of knuckle strikes. If you're in a fight against multiple opponents and you break your hand on someones face with your first strike, you're most likely out.

As the teaching methods, that harkens back to its roots as an easy to learn military-style martial art. I've done classes in it where I just hammer fist drill for 15 minutes or so. Endless repetition drills give you muscle memory and makes you hammer fist instinctively when you go into fight mode.
>>
>>32052523
Lol krav maga and systema can easily be broken down and tougth to anyone in 10 seconds, do you want to know the big secret? Aim for the throat and/or balls and hit em as many times as possible in as short time as possible

Ofc if you want to learn the blocking and grappling and all of that you have to to a class, but once you know to aim for the throat and or balls you dont need to know the rest
>>
Ninjutsu Ashida Kim style is the best and most effective martial art. There is no martial art more deadly. Second best is Dux Ryu. All other martial arts are inferior. MMA and BJJ are for homosexuals who like to cuddle with other men while wearing only underwear.
>>
This is why you need martial arts. Fights starting all over the fucking place these days.

>>32052534
>>32052543
>>
>>32058087

Bullshit.

MMA is literally every martial-art form thrown into one ring - and guess which martial-arts came out successfully?

Kickboxing, Boxing, Muay Thai, Combat Sambo, Brazilian-Jiu-Jitsu and Wrestling.

These are the most effective combat-arts, proven.
>>
>>32058568

Krav maga is effective aswell, but you will get destroyed if you don't know about BJJ.

source: i fight.
>>
>>32058568

and Judo.
>>
>>32058587

ah, fuck, yes. sorry.
I was sure I forgot something.
>>
Nadikagashe style :D
>>
>>32058604

>:D

>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>32058604
>no results on google

Is such a thing even possible?
>>
Ameri-do-te
>>
>>32058568
I agree with you 90%, MMA is very effective even on the street. But the rukes and they way you only ever fight in a clean environment against one opponent son't do you any favors. It is a good base on which to build on, though.

In MMA you can't train things like weapons, multiple assailants, random environment under stress.

Fight an MMA fighter on stairs or on a muddy slippery woods trail and you'll see the shortcomings of training MMA only.
Also fun cheap-shots like spitting on the face or throwing your keys at the assailants face right before hitting them is not something you can train in MMA.
>>
>>32058568
If you must reply to bait, at least do it without invoking him so he's deprived of his precious (you).
>>
>>32052625
> karate kicking
>>
>>32059204

they still come from a situation where they get hit/regularly go full-force in un-scripted scenarios, which is more than you can say about pretty much anything that's not Boxing/Kickboxing/Muay Thai/Judo/Wrestling/BJJ (or Sambo or Kyokushin).

also i present to you the story of Urijah Faber and how he didn't get stomped into a coma by multiple attackers because he's a MMA fighter.
http://www.bjpenn.com/mmanews/watch-urijah-faber-recalls-his-2005-street-fight-in-indonesia/
>>
>>32058568
Aaaaand the bait has been taken.
>>
Along with what everyone else said, if you're serious you might want to consider ninpo/ninjutsu as well. It depends highly on the instructor, but at its best it will teach you everything you need to know outside of fighting. Meaning don't expect ninjutsu to tell you how to fight any more than 'strike first, fast, and for the most damage'. What's probably more valuable is how to recognize threats, avoid them, and if confronted, how to give yourself the best advantage.
>>
>>32052523
Martial arts suck. They fail to teach you the fundamentals and instead pretty much just teach you dance moves. Martial sciences are what you're looking for. They'll teach fundamentals that will help you master fighting in a reasonable timeframe (instead of taking years to advance from belt to belt, this is a scam to get you to pay shit tons of money).

Western styles such as wrestling, boxing, kickboxing, combat sports (MMA), and military styles (systema, krav) are martial sciences. There are also scientific arts such as muay thai and jujitsu. If you look hard enough you can find mauy and jujitsu schools that aren't scams, but typically the Asian styles are scams. That's not to say that someone who's been training in karate for years can't kick someone's ass, but if he goes against someone who's been training in kickboxing for half as long who knows where to hit and has knockout power, he may lose despite the other person being an amateur by comparison. He knows more about realistic dynamics of fighting rather than the conceptual dynamics the "arts" try to teach.

MMA is sort of an eclectic style. Its a Western take on all of the martial arts and sciences of the world. It takes anything useful from an art and sometimes modifies it to be applied to a realistic setting. It's basically "whatever works, works" and it's pretty damn effective. But good luck finding a real MMA school, it for ruined when they put it on TV and all the normies started wanting to do it. Now there are mcdojos that will make you pay out for years before teaching you anything useful.
>>
>>32052523
General fitness, situational awareness and peripheral vision, good balance, and anger.
>>
>>32060825
Pretty much this.

Although be sure to know the difference between learning to fight a single person and learning to fight.
>>
>>32060825
>>32061156

Systema is as much a martial art as it is a science, and Judo/Kyokushin have katas amongst the ippon seoi nage's/te guruma's and head kicking.
>>
>>32060825
> That's not to say that someone who's been training in karate for years can't kick someone's ass, but if he goes against someone who's been training in kickboxing for half as long who knows where to hit and has knockout power, he may lose despite the other person being an amateur by comparison. He knows more about realistic dynamics of fighting rather than the conceptual dynamics the "arts" try to teach.
There is point here. When two guys fight outside ring scenario that both fighters are trained in martial arts is very unlikely. Most probably trained martial artist would engage in fight with amateurs. And optimal strategies for fighting amateurs and trained opponent are different.
>>
>>32058040
>About the hammer fists: It's because you do not risk hurting your hands when you do hammer strikes in the same way as straight knuckle punches. This is also the reason real krav maga does palm strikes instead of knuckle strikes. If you're in a fight against multiple opponents and you break your hand on someones face with your first strike, you're most likely out.
Sure, it's not like you still have your whole other arm, both legs, and an in-tact forearm...
Just give up the moment you feel pain, that will definitely produce the best outcome.
>>
>>32061125
aggression, not anger. probably auto-correct, but the difference is important.
>>
>>32061215

he does have a point about how bareknuckle punching a dude in the skull with force is likely to break your hand. that's one advantage of kyokushin in t3h s7r33tz: you don't train to punch dudes in the face, you palm strike to protect your hands. boxing/mma gloves and handwraps are to protect your fists, not their faces.
>>
>>32060033
Listen, I am definitely not sayong MMA isn't good. I'm just saying it isn't some masterkey that opens all the locks.

Anecdotes won't change the fact that MMA does not train you for any other environment than the cage. It is good, fuck it's a superb platform to build on, but you need to train other stuff too if you want to be able to fight in random environment etc.

MMA doesn't teach you how to use improvised weapons such as sticks, stones etc. that may be lying on the street.

What you want is a group of like-minded guys with extensive background in MMA, Kali/Escrima, Judo, modern military/SD Ju-Jutsu, BJJ, boxing etc. And then you spar and teach each other. See what works and where. Spar. Spar with knives. Spar with sticks. Spar in different environments (street, narrow corridor, stairs, woods, car). Also full-contact sparring ofc. Take part in amateur matches in MMA/boxing/single stick etc.

And I'm not talking about some neo-Fight Club type of shit either. Just dudes who know their shit training and sparring in ways that are not taught on normal dojo.
>>
>>32056836
Any source plz ? Those techniques look very effective, I'd like to learn this fighting style.
>>
>>32061283
>not their faces
Faces too. Bare knuckles cut skin too easy.
>>
>>32061318

a boxer's fracture kinda takes your mind off of the fight.

then again i mallet fractured my left index finger in an open mat, and i thought i had sprained it. i rolled another 20 minutes until i had swept my opponent because i didn't want to be a little bitch and tap out for a sprain.
>>
>>32052523
Gun Fu.
>>
>not training gun kata in 2016
>>
>>32061318
Bare knuckles also cut the skin on your knuckles.
>>
>>32059204
this is a good point. Add a legit self defense class on top of any martial arts training. Dog Brothers does training for multiple assailants, uneven weapons. ShivWorks does suboptimal situations - like a kidnapping scenario inside of a car, so the guys are wrestling trying to shoot or stab each other from the driver and passenger seat
>>
>>32061283
Bareknuckle boxing is supposed to work around this but I don't know any legit school for it. Punches are thrown differently to protect the knuckles, guard is further forward than gloved boxing because bare hands can more easily slip through a guard than gloved hands. The style is more like pre-glove prizefighting
>>
>>32061339
I feel your pain.
Mine wasn't even in the ring. I got in a fight with a brick wall after getting drunk and texting my ex-fiance.
Hurt like a bitch then, and my pinkie still hurts if it bends a certain way.
>>
>>32052523
Nothing beats a well-placed pipebomb.
>>
File: 1479086962702.png (292KB, 570x465px) Image search: [Google]
1479086962702.png
292KB, 570x465px
>>32052523
>most basic form of combat

......Gray Fox!
>>
>>32052523
diplomacy + parkour + judo/bjj/wrestling + boxing/MT/kickboxing + FMA + 3 gun
>>
>>32052715
>elf taught.
Now there's an art I can get behind
>>
BJJ and Mauy Thai (with touches of wrasslin' and judo) is pretty much the standard combo for most successful cage fighters for what its worth.
>>
File: 1440261873330.jpg (144KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
1440261873330.jpg
144KB, 360x480px
>mfw no one mentioning shaolin
>>
>>32052625
>punching effectively
>Taekwondo
>>
By its definition, BJJ developed from a modified type of Judo in the twentieth century, the main focus is to achieve a dominant position against your opponet and to isolate certain body parts into twisting and eventually breaking the opponet's joints or applying pressure to to his neck leaving his brain without blood.
However, to be honest I do not really see the point in applying BJJ in a street fight, you never know what your opponet can pull out. Why take down an armed opponet and have his weapon only closer to you? And I'm not so sure about Muay Thai as it doesn't really help people that are above 6'11''. Muay Thai was founded by Thailand tribes a couple of centuries ago. And in theory, those those people at that time lacked height and body weight, so the martial art was developed for shorter and skinnier people that cannot have muslcles, so it is focused making their bones stronger to actually do lethal damage. So yeah, long story short, definetly Krav Maga, Russian combat Sambo and classic boxing.
>>
>>32070341
>Why take down an armed opponet and have his weapon only closer to you?
Well you don't. When facing arming opponent controlling weapon (aka grabbing armed hand) is paramount.
>>
>>32052523
Do you intend on using it for on the mat grabass or actual fighting? If it's for sport practice BJJ, Judo and boxing.

If it's for fighting practice Shorin Ryu, Aikido and Pancration. The last thing you want in a knuckle dragging fight with more than one person is to go to the ground and you have to be able to control the fight mentally.
>>
ALERT EVERYONE

There is no best martial art. The key is practice. And the best practice is systema. Russian systema is a reactionary technique practically self defense only, and it's practically unbeatable as well
>>
File: 1478043296023.gif (682KB, 167x167px) Image search: [Google]
1478043296023.gif
682KB, 167x167px
>>32056678
>TKD is pretty good for kicks, but you do have to watch out for the billions of McDojo's

This.

Back in High school, I was talking to a woman who was teaching classes at my school. I mentioned my master's name, and she got a frown on her face and said that she disagreed with his methods, as "he was teaching kids how to kill people".

I asked her what possible alternative there could be, and she said that she was working to help develop "self-confidence" in her students.

Yeah, some schools teach real-life defense techniques. Some are just there as life coaches and personal trainers. A decent way to tell is if the master is hired by nearby military bases or police stations to teach their classes.

>TKD is very well-rounded.
This too. It gets a bad rep for how mainstream it is.
But learning to kick well is absurdly useful.
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.