[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /k/ think of Swedish Mausers? Any good for the price?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Am01a.jpg (506KB, 1502x1220px) Image search: [Google]
Am01a.jpg
506KB, 1502x1220px
What does /k/ think of Swedish Mausers?

Any good for the price?
>>
>>32048317
They are great shooters. Ammo is getting hard to find.
>>
They're amazing. Right up there with K31's in terms of quality and accuracy
>>
What's the small plaque?

I have one but it seems they removed it.
>>
Excellent at any price. I just got back from the range with mine, was doing some load testing with N160.

>>32048338
Bullet drop and other external ballistic info at given ranges IIRC.
>>
Ive got an all matching M94 ive been trying to sell for a while. Its kinda cool
>>
>>32048317
Not having the barrel strap going all the way to the muzzle is just too lewd for me
I would feel so shameful taking one out in public. They need to cover themselves
>>
>>32048458
Well not all the way to the muzzle just to the last barrel band or to the bayonet lug you know what I mean
I'm not fucking Arab or anything
>>
>>32048317
They are the best mausers. If they were cock on open they would be the perfect rifle.
Plus they are almost all in exc condition.
I wish the sights were a little better
>>
>>32048446
>>32048338
I don't have a swedish mauser, but I do have a ljungman which has the same medallion. On it they mark the bore quality from 1-3 and the bore diameter. The swedes were really autistic about their weapons.
>>
Great gun design in a superior cartridge to the original.

Still somewhat limited compared to a quality modern firearm, but if you can get one for a good price, do it.
>>
>>32048959
Yeah, I wish it had a receiver mounted aperture rear sight. Even with glasses the difference a longer sight radius and a rear aperture make is incredible. My No4 is more accurate than my m/38 for this reason, even the the former is quite worn out and the latter is both more mechanically accurate and in better condition, My target sighted m/96 is a different story.
>>
>>32048317
How much do they normally go for?
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 800x163px)
image.jpg
20KB, 800x163px
>>32049127
I got two of these. breddy gud.
>>
Beautiful guns. Accurate, and everything about operating one is smooth as butter.
>>
What's a good price for a clean M96 mauser? My LGS has a few in stock that I haven't been able to look at yet, but I'm thinking about buying one. I would rather get an M38 but they seem hard to find
>>
File: view.jpg (127KB, 1600x1200px)
view.jpg
127KB, 1600x1200px
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.