[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leftyfag here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: Untitled-design-21[1].jpg (33KB, 900x484px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-design-21[1].jpg
33KB, 900x484px
Wanting to know why the majority of guns are right handed?
>>
>>32046431
Because the majority of people are right handed?
>>
because the majority of people are right handed
>>
Lefty here too. It may have something to do with most people being righties. Maybe. Who knows?
>>
>>32046431
Maybe you should shoot with the correct hand.
>>
are there any bolt guns that can be easily switched from right to left hand operation without replacing any parts?

I'd never actually thought about it until just now.
>>
Because most people aren't hellspawn. Also, there's no way to make an ambidextrous turn-bolt/revolver.

Get a lever/pump/semi and deal with it.
>>
File: TODDDDDD.png (210KB, 448x265px) Image search: [Google]
TODDDDDD.png
210KB, 448x265px
>>32046629
>you ever want to show off your shitty animations so much that you make the majority of the US population shoot lefthanded
>>
Savage has a left handed series I nearly bought one .308 600 bucks nice gun
>>
>>32046628
Maybe one of those weirdo straightpull ARs UK people have. Other than that, I don't think so, or at least not at a price you aren't better off looking for a left handed model.

Best advice is git good, Ian from Forgotten Weapons can shoot faster than me with a bolt action. The trick is to keep it braced on your shoulder.
>>
File: Putting-The-S-In-STALKER.jpg (262KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Putting-The-S-In-STALKER.jpg
262KB, 1600x900px
>>32046664
>You want to show off your animations so much that you make world-famous guns lefthanded.
>>
>>32046664
Hah. You used to have to go into the options to turn off left handed weapon models in Counter Strike. Glory days for us wrong handers.

(You still might, I haven't played CS since early CS:S, idk)
>>
>>32046690
>>32046688
>>32046664
I thought the reason wasn't animations, it was that devs thought players liked seeing brass fly across the screen.
>>
>>32046698
Both, they're forcing you to see the work they put into the game. Not so much STALKER, but F4
>look how much effort we put into the guns so it can distract you from how shit the story is
>>
File: Counter-strike-left-hand.jpg (36KB, 600x388px) Image search: [Google]
Counter-strike-left-hand.jpg
36KB, 600x388px
>>32046698
Not this far.
>>
>>32046629
I'm a lefty who shoots bolt action most of the time and it's perfectly okay.
>>
File: tmp_26066-yRyFwKs-901805269.gif (760KB, 400x178px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_26066-yRyFwKs-901805269.gif
760KB, 400x178px
Lefty here
>Not wanting to be like the sniper in Saving Private Ryan.
Come on son.
>>
>>32046437
FPBP
>>
>>32046848

I'm right hand/left eye dominant and honestly can't fathom how people "just shoot lefty". It's so fucking awkward and ridiculous looking. I would rather just shoot worse than do that.
>>
>>32046889
Or you could use your brain and cycle with your right hand
>>
>>32046628
AMERICIAN RIFLE COMPANY has a bolt action that can be switched left to right on the fly.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.