[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

US Military in 2050.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1479510098971.jpg (37KB, 260x476px) Image search: [Google]
1479510098971.jpg
37KB, 260x476px
The US Military is adopting the F-40, a multi-role aircraft that has stealth capabilities.

>Cost 10 Trillion USD.
>Still hasn't been able to take off.
Standard Service Rifle.
>M4A3 Only upgrade is a rail on a rail, to mount more useless shit.
Still is a unreliable POS.
In other news US forces are still unable to stop the insurgency in Omar.
>>
>>32044141
Someone hasn't played ArmA 3.
>>
File: 1477446714558.jpg (43KB, 736x695px) Image search: [Google]
1477446714558.jpg
43KB, 736x695px
nuclear apocalypse when? i welcome the cleansing atomic fire. after the day of rope and rake we will be great again
>>
>>32044141

And the Russian army just inducted the T-90AM1MBM3B2 into service with the total production run being 50 tanks.

And we the Dutch are spending only 0.1% of the GDP on defense and have to yell "Bang bang bang" not only in training, but on the battlefield aswell. We also hitch rides with US vehicles because we sold all our stuff decades ago.
>>
>>32044141
>2050
>When the F-35 replacement program fly off would start for a 2065-2070 service target
>10x the F-35's cost for another 15 years over it's lifetime
Bait thread is bad.

>Implying it won't be the M5 Cased Telescoped ammo AR-15
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>32044175
And you'll be the first to hang themselves
Because Ur nogunz faggit
>>
>2050
>Parliament has finally approved funding for replacement anti-ship missiles for the Royal Navy
>To pay for the new missiles funding was canceled for 4.5 inch deck gun ammunition.
>The new state of the art anti-ship missiles are expected to achieve partial roll-out by 2065
>>
>>32044141
>LM are jews
>gainful employment for tons and tons of smart white men

wtf I love jews now
>>
File: 1475617611404.jpg (273KB, 496x521px) Image search: [Google]
1475617611404.jpg
273KB, 496x521px
>>32045264
>>
>>32044141
I'm sure the beretta will be replaced by the Sig P320 by then. It won't make any difference though
>>
>>32045544
People love to pretend that shooting at unarmed children of sand people requires state of the art gear, but it really doesn't.
>>
>>32045674

>shooting at unarmed children of sand people

So just how hard is it to gag on so many cocks?
>>
>>32045763
Hoo rah!
>>
>>32045674

>Goat-fuckers
>People

You seem to have fallen for the classic blunder. Only human beings have children, anon. Parasites like Arabs can only produce large humanoid maggots.
>>
>>32046264
>Step 1: Dehumanize the enemy
>>
>>32046372

>Step 1: Pretend that a group that was founded by a pedophile land pirate and pillaged a sandy pile of shit for thousands of years has ever contributed anything but more diddling and more pillaging to the world.
>>
>>32046645
>Algebra
>Mathematics so influential that Arabic numerals are the standard instead of the Latin system like the Alphabet
>Was greatest region of science and learning until the Crusades fucked it up
>Implying the extremism isn't a recent invention built and spread through the region by the Wahhabiists
>Like Christian Fundamentalism
>>
>>32046692
>the crusades
That's a funny way to spell Mongol's.
>>
>>32046773
>Multiple decades-long wars fought entirely so the martial classes could expend their bloodlust on somebody other than each other
>Priesthood declared it a sin-free war as enticement that they wouldn't have to pay monasteries to do their penance prayer for the wars

ISIS doesn't call western militaries and their leaders Mongols, twat, they call them Crusaders.
>>
>>32046692
>Hey fellow greeks, I'm going to write calculus and algebra, k?
>K.
>Allah salaikuum fellow persian, look at this book I got from the greeks, isn't it cool?
>Inshallah, I must kill you
>What?

>HEY GUYS LOOK AT THESE COOL MATHEMATICAL CONEPTS I INVENTED
>>
>>32046692

>Algebra
>Mathematics so influential that Arabic numerals are the standard instead of the Latin system like the Alphabet
>Was greatest region of science and learning until the Crusades fucked it up

Holy shit they sure push some retarded-ass bullshit as "fact" in schools nowadays.
>>
>>32046849
Because mongols arnt a modern day threat to them
>>
>>32046692
>Algebra
>Mudslimes
lol....no.
When they were burning the tombs of Alexandria and the Great Library and exterminated the nonbeliving (ie smarter) infidels, they just so happened across a librarian that said they could claim this work as their own if they spared his life. They only spared it for as long as it took to tell the details.
>islam
>being anything other than a load of uggabooga and fufilling fleshly desires
I bet you think the "Battery's of Baghdad" are real too, dont you Turkroach?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.