[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

le epic tank battles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: armata_ucp.jpg (349KB, 2020x666px) Image search: [Google]
armata_ucp.jpg
349KB, 2020x666px
K2 Black Panther Vs Armata
Who wins?
>>
>>32043365
>K
Say no more; Korea can't into tanks.
>>
>>32043381
Its the meme that the Armata must be the best tank because it's Russian dispute every Russian tank in war throwing it's turret in protest every engagement.
>>
>>32043365
Abrams
>>
>>32043381
oh so you're a world renowned expert on tanks?
>>
>>32044233
I mean they don't have to say any men were killed if they crew all their tanks with women.
>>
>>32043365
Impossible to say with how little is known (disregarding the teething problems the Armata will have from doctrine shift alone, never mind mechanical). But It will be interesting to see whether Korea or Russia is the first to bring their next gen. MBT out of sub 200 numbers. I'm not sure what the life cycle or replacement projections are on the k1s, and while Russia is happy to upgrade its 90/72s at some point it won't be viable (probably a long ass time though). While for the Russians I haven''t a clue as to how far along that point will be with their current budget probably far along. Yet while Korea has that GDP its not like the Norks are ever going to up their tank game by much. Its hard to say ( although if the K2 wasn't so prohibitively expensive I would put money on Korea) but that's what makes armchairing the subject interesting I suppose.
>>
>>32044404
Anyway I don't know too much on the subject, can someone to a greater or lesser degree enlighten me? Especially on the Korean side of the equation? Thanks.
>>
>>32043365
Considering we know next-to-nothing about the armor of either, there's no informed answer.
>>
Can the T-14 even fire it's main gun while moving?
>>
>>32044419
If we're talking "every K2 Korea has vs. every Armata Russia has", then obviously the Koreans. They have about 6x more K2's.

From a crew perspective, I'd have to say the Koreans. They're US-trained using US/Western doctrine, and they train/practice regularly because they have the budget to do so.

From a 1v1, spec-sheet battle I have no fucking idea. Too much is unknown about either tank. Though if I were to hazard a guess based on past experiences, it'll go like this:
>Russia can't see shit because some corrupt senior officer sold their optics for personal profit
>Korea gets first shot
>entire country explodes from the sheer amount of ERA on the Armata
>>
File: Iraqi_T69_1987.jpg (584KB, 1024x669px) Image search: [Google]
Iraqi_T69_1987.jpg
584KB, 1024x669px
>>32045232

lel, good question. The stabilizer never seems to be on when they showing it moving, so looks like the Slavs blew the budget on the APS and forgot to develop a working stabilizer.
>>
File: 1477627742293.gif (2MB, 400x206px) Image search: [Google]
1477627742293.gif
2MB, 400x206px
>>32044255
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.