[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

catching a robber on a teachers salary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1478143208801.jpg (47KB, 460x690px) Image search: [Google]
1478143208801.jpg
47KB, 460x690px
One of my former high school teachers has been robbed twice in the past six weeks.
The robber stole a handgun, hair dryer, vacuum, and smaller things like detergent and makeup. She is moving out within another month or two, but I would like to help her out by giving her cheap ideas to defend herself and her apartment. I also have some info to help you form a plan.

The robber came both times while she was at work

Didnt take anything very expensive besides the gun (dont know what type of handgun)

Has a copy of the apartment key and dead bolt key

Possibly female

Any ideas to scare away/ catch/ find out who the robber is?
>>
>>32043125
Yeah, walk in and out of her house with expensive stuff. Get in that pussy to have an excuse to stick around during the daytime. When robber breaks in, magdump and call the cops
>>
>>32043125
>women getting robbed by women

Its like a retard on retard crime
>>
>>32043125
1) New locksets, preferably paid for by the landlord. That also begs the question--how did the robber get the apartment keys?
2) Bear traps are a good backup and available for free out in the woods.
>>
>>32043152
Booby traps are a one way ticket to federal prison, you idiot.

OP, get a WiFi based camera and just record their idiot face.
>>
>>32043125
Does she have a female apartment manager or other staff that work at the apartment that are females? If so, chances are, it was them. If a firearm was stolen, she best have reported that shit.
>>
>>32043157
>trying to catch a black person by facial recognition
good luck with that
>>
>>32043157
That will narrow it down to the 9 million other niggers committing a crime in the local area.
>>
>>32043125
Hire a detective, most of them are actually legit and will catch them legally.
>>
>>32043152
Op here
Landlord is a cheap piece of shit who barely speaks english. Cannot be reasoned with.
Teacher is a perfectionist who never leaves her keys anywhere so she knows they didnt manage to steal or make a copy of her key
>>
>>32043179
>>32043183
>implying arresting all the local blacks is a bad thing
>>
File: Theft 3.jpg (368KB, 800x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Theft 3.jpg
368KB, 800x1600px
>>32043201
Sounds like a shitty lock opened with bump keys or similar. Find an excuse to be inside during the day. Then be somewhere out of sight and just wait. Robber will come in, you can take a picture or some shit, and then you can get balls deep in dat MILF.
>>
>>32043201
OP - Is the landlord male or female? As I said here: >>32043176
If female, chances are they're the culprit. The gun probably went to a hoodrat relative.
>>
>>32043176
there just so happens to be a female teacher who works at the same school who lives 3-4 doors dow. She is also 70 and not a prime suspect
>>
File: chicom shitrig.jpg (240KB, 1382x778px) Image search: [Google]
chicom shitrig.jpg
240KB, 1382x778px
>>32043125
probably someone she knows.
>>
>>32043239
Op here
No idea if the landlord is male or female but I will bring that up to her
>>
File: minutes Sex Toys.jpg (134KB, 1796x1000px) Image search: [Google]
minutes Sex Toys.jpg
134KB, 1796x1000px
>>32043125
Set one of these bad boys up. point at the door and when the door opens it's completes the circut.
>>
Put actual screws in locks and hinges, screw windows closed: $5
steel/lead pipes to place in a few places as emergency bludgeons: $20
wifi cam: $20
New locks: $20-$60
mossberg: $300 + $50 shells
Cute doggo: free at animal shelter
Free armed security and alarm system: free doggo from the animal shelter
>>
>>32043125
5" section of pipe - 3 dollars?
12ga 3"federal blackcloud shell - 70 cents
sharpened nail - 2 cents
3' of thread - 40 cents
bunch of rubber bands - 5 cents
piece of 2x4 - 30 cents
two long nails to attach it to the floor - 3 cents

aim it at the door, if they open the door more than a set amount they get a face full of steel shot.
>>
get an old phone since many people have one lying around, find a motion detector camera app, set up phone in a hidden spot with power. Tada free security camera.
>>
ROBBERY =\= BURGLARY
>>
>>32043157
>Cameras somehow make you safe.

I think not.
>>
>>32043136
i would watch either of those shows
>>
>>32043125
>apartment
>Has a copy of the apartment key and dead bolt key

Did you seriously need to crowdsource this answer?

It's clearly a former tenant or someone working for the complex.
>>
>>32047030
>If I misrepresent what he said I can make myself look smart by disagreeing with him

I think not.
>>
>>32048200
Or has more than 10 brain cells. See
>>32043228
A lot of it is bullshit but the general message you should get is that locks only protect you from dumb lazy people. Luckily, this is around 90% of the population, but there is no way of ruling out that the thief is not one of the 10%
>>
>>32043125
bucket of acid over the door. if somebody sneaks in, they'll get doused with acid. the bucket should be one of those cheap, flimsy plastic buckets that they sell apples and other fruit in so then it falls down it wil explode-shatter upon hitting the person.
>>
Repurpose cheap smartphone as a security camera and film the robber in the act. Assuming you have wifi in the residence almost any Android shitter will work.
>>
Land mine at the front door
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.