[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SoCal/Cali Kommando social

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: k valentine.jpg (111KB, 1159x720px) Image search: [Google]
k valentine.jpg
111KB, 1159x720px
San Diego here, recently arrived Sailor. Are there any kommandos here who can advise as to a good outdoor rifle range near SD? Looking for a way to relax this weekend, meet with the local kommando support group. Y'all up for shooting Saturday or Sunday?
>>
>>32041227
we are having a california meet December 17th/18th||| Location: Panoche Hills BLM Rally Address: 46378 W Panoche Rd

if you have a way to drive up north.
>>
>>32041227
Hey dude sorry to be a debby downer but SoCuck /k/ommandos refuse to ever see one another or have any meets. The NorCal/Jefferson guys are always having meets that a few guys from SoCal go to but they very rarely show up
>>
>>32041227
post a burner email and we will get you an invite to the california slack channel. we have a guy in San diego thats coming up to the meet.
>>
>>32041227
I go to the south bay rod and gun club. They are cool I know the head of the club. Going to become an ISO
>>32041473
He is right. It never works out in social and I just don't want to drive six to eight hours to go shooting for a day.
I might tho
Add me to the slack, and OP if u want to go shooting sometime send me an email.
[email protected]
>>
>>32041227
South Bay rod and gun
300/100/50/25/10 ranges and a skeet range 20 bucks to shoot all day 100 bucks a year
>>
Most of us jut go to the desert.
>>
>>32041678
>[email protected]

it says your already part of the slack.
>>
Thanks for the help, y'all. Wish we could meet somewhere, I need people who don't hate guns in my life again.
>>
Im in San Diego, Id like to join the slack too
[email protected]
>>
It's a Friday night and you guys are too chickenshit to suggest a meet at a fucking coffeeshop or bar? Top cuck
>>
>2016
>meeting with cringy autists from 4chan IRL

No thank you. Some of us actually value our lives, jobs, and reputations. To those of you spergy enough to though, I look forward to seeing your cringe pics being circulated all over the internet. Perhaps I'll even help them move along.
>>
>>32042289

Wasting a friday night to get together with anonymous randoms with which you can only be certain you share 4chan and guns as interests.

Top forever alone m8
>>
>>32041227
East Bay rod and gun
Project 2000
Farther northeast is Pala open to public Monday and Friday to the public.
>>
>>32041770
Awwww sheeeeet
>>
I'm going to be at Oggi's in Liberty Station/Point Loma around 6:00 or later. Look for a guy in a 5.11 ballcap. Drop by, or don't.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.