[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is puerto rico cool?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: 1479244577251.jpg (446KB, 1875x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1479244577251.jpg
446KB, 1875x1250px
I just realized my guns and I can live on a tropical island protected by the US constitution and military. Is puto rico filled with latin booty and cocktails and freedoms or is it a favela island? Any good gun ranges, hunting, ammo availability?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Puerto_Rico

pic unrelated but what the fuck is this gun?
>>
>>32041115
It's also filled with Zika 1 in 3 women have it there buddy.
>>
any puertos on /k/?
>>
>>32041115
Gun is a .500 magnum
>>
Murder rate is three times the global average

And that average includes Russia and Africa
>>
>>32041115
Its filled with ricans.

So no, unless you like a self-loathing, self-destructive people that want to be american, but refuse to integrate.
>>
51st state soon
They voted in a referendum to become a state and Trump supports it.
What will our new flag look like?
Can we annex Canada to add another 10?
>>
>>32041397
>Refuse to integrate
>Conquered by force over a hundred years ago
If they're not integrating it's because the US hasnt done enough to get them to.
>>
>>32041115
Have been to PR a few times. Its pretty much a shithole, would not recommend.
>>
>>32041419
>Can we annex Canada to add another 10?

Make it 9, so we have an even 60.
>>
>>32041498
>>32041419
Only if Trump's rule lets America focus on repopulating its european ancestoral population back to at least 93 percent via large families coming back with a booming economy and new medical/social advancements for major population growth. So we can populate and sustain our new colonial communities.
>>
Their economy is on the verge of default
>>
>>32041419
>annexing people that vote democrat
>>
Brazil: The Island
>>
>>32041613
>Not fulfilling manifest destiny and expanding your empire to the Arctic Ocean (again)
>Not integrating Canada politically as well as economically and culturally

>>32041525
Puerto Rico is 75% white :)
>>
File: image.jpg (725KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
725KB, 1280x1920px
PR fag here. It's about damn near impossible to legally own and carry a firearm. Most of the public frowns upon gun usage. The majority of gun owners in the island own and use the gun in illegal ways.
>>
File: vomit.jpg (72KB, 621x621px) Image search: [Google]
vomit.jpg
72KB, 621x621px
>>32041115
Fuck no, those gun laws are absolutely motherfucking terrible and completely unconstitutional. Did you even read the fucking article? They're worse than if California, NY, and MA formed a new Axis of evil with the UK just to fuck over gun owners.

>Individuals who wish to purchase a firearm to keep at home (known as a license to possess, or licencia de posesiĆ³n de armas) must be 21 years or older, be a US citizen or legal resident of Puerto Rico, never have renounced US citizenship, not be under a restraining order, submit a notarized application, three character references from individuals who are not close relatives of the applicant, proof of non-delinquency in child support payments, fingerprints, photographs, and pay a $100 fee. The license holder is limited to possessing two firearms (there is an exception for firearms acquired through inheritance), purchasing up to 50 bullets per year per firearm possessed, and may only purchase ammunition of the firearms' caliber. If any of the bullets are used or lost, police authorization is required in order to replenish them. After the license is granted, the police are authorized to "passively, without disturbing the peace and tranquility of the individual under investigation or violating the privacy of the home"[3] continue investigating the license holder to ensure that no false information was provided by the applicant during the application process. The license must be renewed every five years by submitting a sworn statement and paying a $100 fee.
>>
>>32041115
Are you fucking crazy?

Puerto Rico has the strictest gun laws I have ever seen .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Puerto_Rico

you can only own 2 firearms, can only purchase 50 bullets per gun per year, and have to have a police officer investigate when you use your bullets.

its fucking crazy. I lived there for 3 years, only the drug dealers have guns. there are no gun stores, no shooting ranges, no ammo to buy....

its definitely not a /k/ place.
>>
>>32041636

>Puerto Rico is 75% white :)

Is it really, or is it white in the same way Argentina is white?
>>
>>32041718
>Max 50 rounds per gun (max 2) per year
That is worse than everything else. The "no frogposter" laws are shitty too
>>
>>32041740
In the same way that the US is 72% white
>>
>>32041714
I thought CCW was shall issue.
>>
>>32041791
n/m I read the Wiki article

but srs I thought there were court decisions a few years back that made everything alright. even vice had a video segment about guns in PR.
>>
File: delight.jpg (7KB, 213x255px) Image search: [Google]
delight.jpg
7KB, 213x255px
>>32041636
>>32041740
>>32041776

>wtf i'm white now
>>
>>32041813
Welcome to the winning team, especially if you're a heterosexual male, IE, the best kind of white. You'll receive your timemachine by mail in 6-8 weeks, which you can use to go to whatever time period you please, because you are white.
>>
>>32041805
shit i didnt read the article, i just looked at the graph like when i usually look up a states gun laws, and the graph completely contradicts it.
>>
>>32041990
what the fuck, you can have 2 guns, 50 rounds per year, police permission to get more ammo.

wtf i hate PR now

i shouldve finished reading the article and made a thread titled: lets liberate puerto rico its an unamerican shithole
>>
File: IMG_0988.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0988.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>32041498
Quebec can be their own nation surrounded by the others. That will make them more friendly.
>>
>>32042025
it is a different place anon.

every neighborhood that is decent has a 12 foot tall concrete wall surrounding it, with an armed guard at the gate. Otherwise, it becomes a shitty barrio.

you hear gunfire outside your neighborhood, and the police are notoriously corrupt. the police openly take bribes and drug busts are determined by who refused to pay the demanded bribes. When you go out at night you have to pay a guy standing in the parking lot $5 to "watch" your car or it will be broken into or stolen.

all that, and no guns for the law abiding citizen. A democratic uptopia,
>>
>>32042064
There's no Canada like French Canada it's the best Canada in the world.
>>
>>32041115
Anyone who has served in the military has experience with multiple Puerto Ricans and can tell you that the majority of them are massive cocksuckers
>>
>>32041831
God I wish.
>>
>>32042897
God I'd love to travel back in time to when my family had a sprawling plantation in South Carolina before Lincoln screwed up the whole slavery deal
>>
>>32043086
Eh I'd rather we never brought the 'help' in the first place.

>tfw no American colonies that were 100% pure bloods.
>>
>>32043140
I feel you man but free labor. Also, whoever taught them to read should fucking feel shame throughout eternity. They didn't even do a good job.
>>
>>32041443
Or maybe, just maybe, the closer you go to the equator, the shittier the cultures get.

They suck as a people, simple.
>>
>>32041636
Suuuurrrre.

Latin Americans are retard-tier at race classification. You could be half nig and they'd still probably call you white.
>>
>>32041636
just because you check the Caucasian box to try and be part of us, it doesn't make it so
>>
File: absolutely-harambe.jpg (370KB, 742x742px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely-harambe.jpg
370KB, 742x742px
>>32043634
Civilization was born from the need to work together to survive in harsh environments. When you can just run around naked, fuck at random, and get your food from the trees, people revert to a lot of ape behaviors.
>>
Aren't puerto ricans like 15-20% african admixture, or something like that?
>>
>>32043665
You're confirming my point. The closer to the equator the culture is, the more shit-tier retarded it is, and will never adjust fully to the modern world.
>>
>>32043665
That would explain a lot of city-dwellers, actually. Especially the ones on food stamps.
>>
>>32043668
Pretty much all Latin Americans are. Catholic settlers didn't seem to have the disdain for race mixing that the Protestants had.

And look who got further, kek.
>>
>>32041718
We get around that by applying for a target shooting permit. Same process, but you must be a member of a shooting club. Club membership varies, usually around 80 bucks a year. BUT you can own as many handguns and bullets as you want, and are only required to get a safe when you get 15 or more firearms.

...however, what >>32041714 said is true. I have concealed carry, but I had to spend over 1000 dollars in the process, and go to court to prove I was capable of handling a firearm, and had a need to carry. The prosecutor was a cunt, you could see in her eyes she would abolish the 2nd if she could.

And I still haven't said the best part. State registry. Yeah, every single firearm is registered, and every single time you buy ammo, you need to sign a police document stating that you bought X amount of ammo, for X caliber. Did I mention you can't buy ammo for guns that aren't registered to that caliber?

>>32041805
>but srs I thought there were court decisions a few years back that made everything alright

The local judges wiped their ass with that decision. The state Supreme Court stated that the law was fine as unconstitutional as it was, because it maintained public safety.

Just having a look at our crime rate exposes that lie, but the fact remains. PR is no friend to the 2nd. Government makes too much money and maintains too much control to let that go.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.