[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boat builder here. So I live on a pretty large lake, and every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 9

File: Hobart Preanna.jpg (711KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
Hobart Preanna.jpg
711KB, 2592x1936px
Boat builder here. So I live on a pretty large lake, and every weekend I see these three shitty fishing boats filled with spics illegally taking tons of game fish. They keep everything they catch. Bass, pike, walleye, whatever. The length doesn't matter. At this rate the lake is going to be depleted of fish in no time. I've tried recording it and calling the DNR but apparently they don't actually live on the lake (REEEEEEEE) and nobody is sure who they are. I guarantee they're doing this to other lakes too.

So, I'm going to come up with a way to put an end to this. I'm thinking of building either a torpedo-boat style craft with a ram on the front of it, or a submarine so I can get up under them and surface and capsize their shit.

Anyone else have any ideas for less-than-lethal weapons I could put on my boat to put an end to these fucking poachers?
>>
>non lethal
>putting an end to anything
>>
>>32039587
I'm pretty sure they won't come back to my lake if a submarine keeps ramming them senpai
>>
>>32039576
How should a individual go about building a submarine, fully submersible, to escape strong storms and the apocalypse?
>>
>>32039576
Its simple op. Ruin the entire lake with radiation and they will have to leave.
>>
You could just shoot holes in their boat near the waterline with a large caliber rifle.

Or drill/carve a hole in their hull under the water line while using SCUBA gear.
>>
Get upwind and send them a message.
https://throwflame.com/products/flamethrower/

Expect gunfire.
>>
>>32039599
>>32039605
I don't feel like going to prison for this desu fampai
>>
>>32039599
Context?
>>
>>32039576
Use a drone like a dive bomber
>>
>>32039617
He chewed 5 Gum
>>
>>32039614
Because illegals are going to report it?

Otherwise call a local nature conservation group and get them fired up about it.
>>
>>32039721
But I really want to ram them...
>>
>>32039732

Then ram them desu.
Don't get caught senpai.
>>
>>32039732
If they're illegals, they won't report shit.
>>
>>32039617
Think he got hit inna face by that gun or some shit.
>>
>>32039576
You probably wouldn't need to ram them, It doesn't take much to take out an outboard. Perhaps the simplest thing you could do is try to get fishing line wrapped around their prop shaft, it will eventually work it's way down to the lower unit oil seals and tear them to shreds. you could do this by casting across a channel that they have to go through, or by running close to them with planer boards, either way the result should be the same, good luck!
>>
>>32039617
Mexican Drug War. Fucker took a 7.62x39 to the face and lived. Plastic surgery got his face looking somewhat OK afterwards, and he was a minor "narco-celebrity" in Mexico for a while.

Or atleast that whats I read in another /k/ thread where someone asked for context.
>>
>age of drones and raspberry pi
>putting yourself at risk

fucking troglodytes
>>
>>32039597
this everyone knows spics are horrified of submarines
>>
>>32039576
Personal note, don't buy the fish and chips from a lakeside restaurant
>>
>>32039599
Did he died?
>>
>>32039599
holy fuck
>>
>>32039576
>Wait until you see them again
>Call the authorities

Why is /k/ always retarded about this kind of thing?
>>
make a small radio controlled craft with a sealed 5 gallon drum of anfo below the water line and a remote detonator

reenact the battle of leyte
>>
>less than lethal
Just get a cheap 12 gauge, blow their boat full of holes at the waterline with slugs while they're in the center of the lake, and then lose it in a boating accident.
>>
>>32039576
Figure out a way to attach a GPS transmitter to their boat.

Then once they're done for the day, and have tied it up somewhere and gone home, sneak in and disable it. Could be as simple as burning it, or you could try something fancier like damaging the engine in such a way that it only breaks down after being used for a while and hope you can strand them adrift for the maritime police to pick up.
>>
So build a ram.
Remember to name it thunder child.
>>
If people pay to have that lake stocked that is stealing.

Police territory.

I don't know if Mexicans have a game and fish commission so they might not even know its illegal.
>>
>>32039576
how big of a lake are we talking? If it's a Federal waterway, it's USCG jurisdiction. Have you tried calling the Coast Guard?
>>
>>32039987
I do rather like this idea.
>>32039875
While this is clearly smarter. In a similar vein, you could build a small remote boat with a torpedo ram or power drill as your fancy dictates.
>>32039964
Is also on a very doable path. If you are more of a rifle guy with a decent skill level you could just tag their engine while they are on the water.
>>
File: thiscanonlyendwell.png (825KB, 1517x386px) Image search: [Google]
thiscanonlyendwell.png
825KB, 1517x386px
>>32039732
But I really want to ram them...

There's only one way to properly do this. Picture is related.
>>
>>32039576
>boat builder
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>32040141
That he builds boats, presumably for a living.

Either that, or he's a part of some sexual niche.
>>
>>32040141
>>32040174
I build wooden boats in my free time, been doing it since I was 13. I don't do it for a living though. I'm a mariner by trade, the boats are just a hobby.
>>
>>32040182
And what about the sex?
>>
>>32040295
What about it? I've fucked whores from all over the world if that's what you're asking. Sometimes you have to pay for it, sometimes not. I'm married now though so I don't do that anymore. Probably for the best. Doing dumb shit in foreign port city isn't always advisable.
>>
>>32039576
>I've tried recording it and calling the DNR
Why contact Department of Natural Resources? Contact Fish and Game Wardens instead. That's their job, not the DNR's. Do you usually contact the IRS to complain about drug dealers?
>>
>>32040338
>Doing dumb shit in foreign port city isn't always advisable.
Words of wisdom. I was just fucking around.
Best and worst place you've been?
>>
>>32040376
Best would be a toss up of quite a few European cities. They're usually very nice, and if I have a few hours I enjoy visiting the old medieval buildings and shit like that. So from that aspect, the best place I've been would be a tie between Valencia in Spain or Hamburg in Germany. Very love. Tokyo would be a close runner up just because it was a really cool place to visit. I never understand what the fuck is going on when we visit, but the lights are beautiful.

The worst, by far, is India. All of it. India is the biggest fucking shithole I have ever seen in my life. If you think the /pol/ POO IN LOO memes are just memes, think again. After about 5 stops in India I learned to just stay on the ship whenever we get there.

The people are fucking cunts too. Whenever you have to put your ship into drydock for repairs or paint or whatever, you have to lock down anything that you want to stay on the ship. Because they will steal literally everything that isn't bolted to the fucking floor.
>>
>>32040365
It worked for Capone...
>>
>>32039576
>>32039597
Paintball gun or airsoft.
>>
>>32039576
Have you seriously not considered calling the department of fish and wildlife? They take poaching very seriously. Video should be enough to get them out there to check out the poachers when they come through next time
>>
>>32040500
kek
>>32040530
At this point I'm really just looking for an excuse to build a ram, name it Thunder Child, and send these spic poachers to the bottom of the lake.
>>
File: borad.jpg (46KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
borad.jpg
46KB, 400x400px
>>32039648
kek'd, noice
>>
>>32039939
Because ramming a bote is much more fun than being a tattletale faggot
>>
>>32039576
I am in love with that boat

>Build a submarine to ward off poachers
Build a submarine to build a goddamn submarine, and keep us appraised. If it helps you 3spook the poachers that's the icing on the cake. If it doesn't, you still have a goddamn submarine
>>
>>32041323
Also if you build it with a lot of windows and a glass floor you can use it for underwater tours or just as a submersible sex palace.
>>
>>32039614
>because there isn't the possibility of someone drowning as a result of your """torpedo"""
>>
>>32039576

>Hello DNR
>Theres a boat thats currently trolling the water with nets and keeping all the game
>Wait, whats that...
>I think he has a gun too, yeah thats definitely a gun
>They are coming closer, i think they see me on the phone
>I have to go

If they really are illegals you can basically do whatever the fuck you want to them beucase who they gonna call ? the ghostbusters? i think not ?
Just if your wrong you are gonna look like a fucking dick
Or that they might try and murder you

Or what I would have done...

>Use a fucking potato cannon
>Fire sabot rounds loaded with rag napalm
>Hit hull, sail.. whenever the fuck
>Youtube.com
>>
File: Betsie Jane.jpg (281KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
Betsie Jane.jpg
281KB, 2000x1333px
>>32041338
>In local news today, 5 illegal immigrants drowned out on Lake _____ today when their severely overloaded fishing boat capsized. They lacked any personal flotation devices and evidence suggests they were illegally fishing in the area.
>>32041323
I keep lots of pictures of beautiful boats I've come across. I have never made a fiberglass boat and never will. The look and smell of wood is just too beautiful to pass up for me.
>>
>>32039576
okay op here is what you do.

Step 1. get a large caliber rifle prefereably 45-70.
Step 2 load it with subsonic rounds.

step 3. Bubba a silencer out of some type of metal cylinder hell you can take a tube and cut holes in it and then fill the space between the two with loosely packed cotton.

Step 4
Shoot their engines..
>>
>>32041357
actually I like your idea better except use frozen potato's or saboted rocks.
>>
*tips fedora to all the edgelords ITT

>lol they are illegals u can do whatever u want!!!XD

Protip, killing/assualting/otherwise harming another person in this circumstance is along the lines of hitting an illegally parked (but ultimately... parked) car.

The owner of the illegally parked vehicle may receive a ticket for parking violation, but that is entirely irrelevant in determination of liability for the owner of the moving vehicle. The moving vehicles owner assumes 100% liability.

Their status as US citizens or not, in the US or not, has no bearing on the legality of what morons in this thread suggest.

Despite illegals not being entitled to nor receiving the same treatment from the judicial system in this country (as they rightly should not) they also are in fact still human beings.
>>
File: missouri.gif (21KB, 287x257px) Image search: [Google]
missouri.gif
21KB, 287x257px
> Buy model Japanese Zero
>attach explosives with fuse
>light fuse
>BANZAI!!!!!
Return of the kamikaze
>>
>>32041451
Nobody is saying that you can't be thrown in jail for fucking with them, retard. They are saying that chances are, you won't get caught. What the fuck are they going to do?
>Uh, yes officer, we have been illegally harvesting hundreds of game fish from lakes in the area and some guy ran into us with his boat and told us to leave and never come back. No, I don't have any ID or visas

Most illegal immigrants are scared as fuck to go anywhere near a police officer if it isn't absolutely necessary
>>
File: trireme.jpg (61KB, 600x489px) Image search: [Google]
trireme.jpg
61KB, 600x489px
>>32040133
barbarian.

>>32039576
you want to ram them?

then you need this, and a bunch of friends. or at least a bunch of slaves.
>>
>>32041451
At the end of the day though it doesn't matter since we all know OP is a little faggot pussy based on the existence of this thread.

>lol guise submarine amiright ahah I want to ram!!1

Instead of him actually doing something and posting results.
>>
>>32041512
This. For the ultimate irony, hire a bunch of the illegals hanging around outside Home Depot for your oarsmen
>>
>>32041514
>Instead of him actually doing something and posting results.
You realize how long it takes to build a fucking boat, right? No, you probably don't, because you're probably a retarded NEET. Not to mention I'll probably be shipping out next month.

So my only real options are to either convert a dory I'm working on right now by adding a ram, quickly welding together a shitty submersible, or finding some other less-than-lethal way to deal with these fuckers and punish them a little at the same time. Which is the point of this thread. Deciding which of these to pursue.
>>
>>32041540
>look at my excuses
>posting this thread NOW proves I could never just post the results
>Look I-I'm not a f-faggot pu-pussy really!

Just kill yourself desu
>>
>>32040295
Oh, that's just a hobby too.
>>
>>32041620
This is some weaponized autism
>>
>>32041540
If it takes a long time to build a boat, OP would seem incompetent for not finding a faster way of getting the illegals removed from the area.
>>
>>32040494
This man is full of lies.
>>
>>32041540
Potato cannon, dumbass
>>
>>32041717
t. Indian
>>
>>32039576
>Get a cheap RC boat
>Put a shitty smokeless-filled pipe bomb on it.
>Make a radio-controlled igniter to set off the electric match, it's stupid easy and there are guides everywhere.
>Tape everything up so it doesn't get wet or tip your boat.
>enjoy your cheap aquatic version of a Goliath tracked mine, you 4th Reich nao
It doesn't have to sink them, it just has to scare them away. And so long as you keep everything clean and don't stand out in the open when you're driving the thing, there will be literally no way to trace it back to you.
>>
>>32041736
Also, this carries the best combination of low cost and risk. Shooting at them is legally risky for obvious reasons. Ramming them will not only risk damage to your boat, but they'll also know who did it and might come back to attack you or set your shit on fire while you're asleep. But random water-borne explosives will put the fear into them, because there won't know who did it or if it will happen again. There's also no good way to defend against it.
>>
>>32041717
Go to sleep, Mr. Pajeet
>>
>2012
>not building homemade limpet mines and using SCUBA to attach them to the boat
>>
>>32041540
Buy a couple black powder cannon.
Load onto ship.
Wear eye patch.
Get alongside them.
Hoist jolly roger.
Let loose broadside.
>>
>>32039576

Hey, retard.

https://www.amazon.com/SpiderWire-Stealth-300-Yard-Fishing-Line/dp/B000GDF9AC

Get that shit in their way and make sure the entire spool can get sucked into their property. Spiderwire will ruin a lower unit.

Or you could watch the ramp and wait for them to be in the water before disconnecting their trailer and shoving it into the water for them.

Or record them catching a bunch of illegal shit and send the recording to a local TV reporter who does outrage pieces.
>>
>>32042298

> property

I meant prop. Fucking spell correct.
>>
Bury a pickaxe near where the boat launches.

The sharp end should gash the hull enough for it to be unusable.
>>
>>32039576
>>32041459
this, if you don't this than I would be disappointed
>>
File: 2016-11-18-13-48-59-2039016914.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-18-13-48-59-2039016914.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>32041357
Or you could shoot a caulking tube out of it and get some good damage. Even better if you build it out of steel plumbing to get more power and range.
>>
If it's actually illegal just call the cops don't be a retard you could get like 5 years or a mackoff fine for destroying their boat

or if you are a legit mad man shoot the engine and film it just make sure no one see's you.
>>
>>32042326

> fucking up the boat ramp for anybody who comes after you to fuck over one bunch of beans

Great move, shitbag. Why not just make some dragon's teeth and sink them off the end of the ramp?

I fucking swear.

If you want to ruin a fishing trip for somebody, it's really easy. You can take the wheels off their trailer and toss them in the lake. Or toss the whole trailer in. Or get into your own boat and follow them around harassing them all day. Or wait for them to leave, follow them and when they leave their boat unattended you loosen the bolts holding the lower unit on their motor. Eventually that thing will drop off in the lake.
>>
>>32040540
Scuba gear + pic related, sink those motherfuckers.and disappear
>>
>>32041451
We knknow its still illegal, but ifbthey are here illegally and/or poaching they are unlikely to go to the police or cooperate with them if they become involved some other way.
>>
>>32041540
Then next time you see them out there call the fucking DNR, if DNR catches them poaching theu will take ALL of the equipment they are using (including the boat) and then fine them. If they are illegals they will involve ICE, DNR does not fuck around with poachers.
>>
>>32042298
>outrage pieces.

Yes, this. Must create outrage. Let them busybodies to the work for you. Since Trump got elected, it appears illegals removal has a mandate amongst your population.

Now is your time, and decidely not their time. Go for it.

Ausfag out.
>>
>>32039895
Why did this make me laugh so much?
Thanks for the hearty chuckle anon
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.