[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hexmag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: Hexmag.jpg (463KB, 4052x3192px) Image search: [Google]
Hexmag.jpg
463KB, 4052x3192px
>>
File: hustler-2.jpg (105KB, 550x765px) Image search: [Google]
hustler-2.jpg
105KB, 550x765px
Sex mag
>>
>>32035222
Where brothers fuck over brothers for money. No thank you.
>>
>>32036078

Story time?
>>
>>32036078
do tell
>>
File: download (38).jpg (21KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
download (38).jpg
21KB, 630x354px
Niggerrrrs and faggots...
>>
File: 1437079055953.png (41KB, 600x238px) Image search: [Google]
1437079055953.png
41KB, 600x238px
>>32036124
>>32036773
Not that guy but partial story here. I bought a Hexmag a few months back and didn't know about the controversy till recently. Mag works and feeds fine, don't know about durability but I'd have to seriously consider buying another one.

Everyone I know that seriously got fucked over when it came to owning a business was because of a partner. My family used to own a store and in the middle of 2008 during the worst of the sub prime crisis we were still able to make due. That was until the partners we had made some really stupid decisions and basically tanked the entire thing. Oh also the married women of the family we partnered with kept trying to hit on my dad who had been married well over a decade back then.

Not to rant too much but that's also how we lost our house. We could afford the mortgage, but after 20 years of payments the bank decided to stop accepting checks and forced us out. To add insult to injury, the Lawyer we hired never even bothered to show up in court which cost us about 8 grand. I lived in a shady motel for about a year until we could find a place to rent. I never did pull the trigger but I came close to it.

Bottom line is no partners without massive legal protection but family is hard. Wonder why IKEA is so profitable? One guy has run it forever, refuses to take it public, and won't let anyone fuck with it.
>>
>>32038183
Shit forgot link
http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/11/15/breaking-hexmag-caught-erasing-magazines-designer-official-company-history-tfb-exclusive/
>>
File: hexmag_m4a1.png (856KB, 700x1400px) Image search: [Google]
hexmag_m4a1.png
856KB, 700x1400px
>>
>>32038189
Holy bazoli. I was already mad about my hexmags for being shits with no clip slots, but this is borderline Troy-tier treachery.
>>
>>32036078
> nothing new
My brother stole tons of shit from me in the past. He had his "personal problems" as well. I tried to help, but there is a point were one gets tired of the bullshit. His problems began to screw me over and he didn't give a shit about it.

> success is the best revenge
Because I worked hard, I now I make 4x what he does, and I fuck him over every chance I get.

If otouto had a dog in the fight with teeth big enough to make a difference, he'd lawyer up and make his case. Instead he got a buddy to blog about it. Forgive me if I don't feel sorry for him. I may even buy more hexmags now that I know this.
>>
>>32040051
You're not an American are you?
>>
>>32040094
I was born in New Jersey. I immigrated to America early in life. Unfortunately, the Nazis keep annexing land and moving westward.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.