[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys what makes Leavenworth prison so bad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_1496.jpg (52KB, 576x306px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1496.jpg
52KB, 576x306px
Guys what makes Leavenworth prison so bad?
>>
>>32035052
Their bowling alley sucks
>>
They can make you do shit, and any time you disobey it's another Article 92 and they just lengthen your sentence.
>>
>>32035063
This.

Plus the roller coaster lines are way too long. Next year I'm going to get a FAST PASS.
>>
>>32035052
Im going to go out on a limb here and say anal rape

inb4 the queers show up
>>
>>32035052
What does one even do to get sent to a military prison?
>>
>>32035151
Nah, I did 3 weeks in county and talked to a lot of guys who been in prison and some on their way back. They said that's a meme.

Basically there's so many faggots it's not necessary. They put kool aid on their lips for lip stick and prison lady bois everywhere. You're typical /k/ closet homo would probably pay to vacation at a prison.
>>
>>32035158
Fuck up real bad.

>>32035052
When you enlist/commission, you're no longer protected by the constitiution and are subject to UCMJ, which is a harsh, unforgiving bitch. So the usual legal protections for prisoners don't really apply.
>>
>>32035158
I got put in the Brigg for 2 days in da muhreen corps for getting into a fist fight. They fucking detained me for 2 days because I had a pocket knife on me.
>>
>>32035052
You can be sentenced to "Hard Labor."

That said, it doesn't have the gangs of civilian prison. You still follow military discipline. And it's not a career for the guards, just a duty station they rotate through.
>>
>>32035158
A lot. Most shitbag things just get you a DD, you have to fucking murder someone or similar to get sent to prison.
>>
>>32035158
Felony while in the military.
>>
>>32035052
Its bootcamp with none of the fun parts.
>>
>>32035204
>Being this dumb
The Rape of women doesn't happen because sluts exist.
These sluts wear clothes that make themselves known.
Why rape a women when you have sluts?
>>
>>32035577
>Blaming the victim
>>
>>32035577
I'm telling you what I heard from several guys in prison.
>dumb
I hope lashing out on the Internet makes your shitty home life more bearable.
>>
>>32035151
I had a good friend who did time in Leavenworth. He got 5 years and 1 day for selling MREs. You only go to Leavenworth for sentences greater than 5 years, so the court martial sentenced him to 5 years and 1 day.

He was worried about the prison rape thing, but said it wasnt real. No one wants to be raped and only rapists rape. He did say that you kept head down and didnt talk shit about anyone to anyone. There really bad dudes in there. He wasnt a bad dude, he was just selling fucking MREs. MREs he stole from the government for sure, but selling MREs isnt murder or rape.

He never brought up prison faggots and I never asked. I always felt bad when writing him because I was out drinking and partying and fucking, while he was in prison looking forward to night school and bible study.
>>
>>32035737
>He got 5 years and 1 day for selling MREs.
Explain this bullshit.
>>
>>32035751
He did. In the post.
>>
>>32035751
He must of been stealing on a grand scale. Like supply guy making pallets disappear.

They'd never do that for a couple boxes.
>>
>>32035782
That makes sense.
>>
>>32035782
He was a supply sergeant, and made pallets disappear.

more than once.

CID had a whole sting operation just for him.

Grand Larceny, among other shit. Grand Larceny was the big sentence.
>>
>>32035577
Let me guess, prostitutes don't exist either? Or are you just pretending to be retarded.
>>
>>32035577
Because the ones that actually have some decency are much more desirable to the guys.

It works both ways. When you make yourself unavailable, you're automatically more attractive to the other sex.
>>
>>32035833
Paying for it means he loses the thrill of power in taking it.
>>
>>32035099
I like the skeeball.
>>
File: 1413443955308.jpg (51KB, 1000x665px) Image search: [Google]
1413443955308.jpg
51KB, 1000x665px
>>32035737
>There really bad dudes in there
Do they have a database of who is in there for what? Maybe there will be some interesting characters in there.
>>
>>32035221
Me again since threads active. Like others have said it's prison, but you still have to act like you're in the military.

I got stuck for 2 days because it happened on a Friday night and command didn't want to deal with it until Monday.

You make your bunk like boot camp and shit. You have to sit in a chair and all you can do is read. 2 hours a day they tell you that you can turn your chair and quietly talk to one another. You get one hour of outside time, but it's retarded. You have to stand in a military formation and get to stare at a hill.

Chow hall was actually better than my Infantry camp. They'd give you a double or even triple cheeseburger, and ice cream machine actually worked.

You had to shave your face and have a military haircut. God it sucked, but I only did 2 days.

I remember as I was being released they brought in a guy who was 80 years old in a wheelchair with an oxygen tank. I asked the guard what he did, said he had been UA for 50 years! Somehow they caught his old ass and still threw him in.
>>
>>32035577
>Why rape a women when you have sluts?
Because rapists desire non-consent?
>>
>>32035807
Makes sense.
Motherfucker, I paid for that shit
>>
I live in kc and Leavenworth is like 20 minutes from here. It's weird, but I always forget it's so close.

Feels less you should be able to just show up to a famous prison and get a tour like it's a museum. I know that's a fucking retarded idea, but I really like prison shows.
>>
>>32035063
Bowling alley on Fort Leavenworth is better.
>>
>>32035158
>>32035052

This is the Federal Penitentiary in Leavenworth, KS. You anons are confusing it with the United States Disciplinary Barracks on Fort Leavenworth. It's about 3 miles north and truth be told, it's babysitting compared any other prison.

t. Former USDB 31E (Army MOS for Corrections)
>>
>>32035158
That's not a military prison; it's a federal prison. The military prison is about a mile north of there on Fort Leavenworth.
>>
>>32036590
3 miles
>>
>>32036587
I was 11 seconds too late, apparently.

>>32036521
And there a numerous tours that go through the USDB on Fort Leavenworth.
>>
>>32036572
The skating rink isn't really amazing.
But holy shit the arcade!
>>
>>32035158
Be Chelsea Manning
>>
File: Untitled.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>32036623
Damnit...
>>
File: Untitled.png (802KB, 711x695px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
802KB, 711x695px
For those who don't know about all of Leavenworth's fine extended-stay establishments...
>>
>>32036819
Don't forget the state pen in Lansing
>>
>>32036070

Bingo. Rape is generally a power issue, not a sexual one.

The ones who want to rape because they haven't had sex (CWC, The Supreme Gentleman) mostly feel powerless in the face of women denying them. even then they don't usually go through with it, instead finding other outlets for their rage (shitty webcomics, mass shootings, respectively)
>>
>>32035158
Know a guy who did 28 days at the Australian equivalent for having a 3 way with some recruits while he was an instructor.
>>
>>32035052
>what makes Leavenworth prison so bad

Gee OP, maybe because it's a FUCKING PRISON?
>>
All this thread makes me want to do is re watch that movie where a general goes to prison and organizes a revolt against the officer who runs the place because he murdered prisoners. But I cant for the life of me recall the name. They make trebuchet
>>
File: 1475390858354.png (267KB, 444x500px) Image search: [Google]
1475390858354.png
267KB, 444x500px
>>32036990
Noice.
>>
>>32037068
The last castle. Robert Redford was the general and James Gandalfini was the warden
>>
>>32037076
Got caught because one of the girls got jealous of the attention he gave the other one.

Another dude at tech school was getting booted out for having drugs in his room. For the week leading up to his official termination the guys who had fucked up and been put on restriction of privileges had to take in turns baby sitting him 24/7.
>>
I knew a guy who stabbed his roommate in the stomach with a chef's knife because of a used pizza box left on his bed.

Reclass barracks at Gordon, obviously.
>>
>>32037429
>I knew a guy who stabbed his roommate in the stomach with a chef's knife because of a used pizza box left on his bed.
wtf
>>
>>32036668
kek

I still remember that place all too well. I could see the back of the Fed Pen from my front yard on post housing. I thought I had it made when I got my orders there, holy shit was I wrong. Tip to any anon's looking to go Army, DO NOT go in as a 31E. I got force reclassed from 14R when the Army got ridd of it and being an Army prison guard is the worst fucking job ever. It's not because of "the danger of the job" because that's a fucking mere, it's becuase it's so God damned boring and full of worthless fucking idiots. The day I left on terminal day from that rancid shit hole was the best day of my life. I hated it so much I wanted to go back to 2ID in Area 1. Seriously, if you get offered 31E at MEPS or by a recruiter, tell them to fuck themselves.
>>
>>32037002
it's literally the most chill prison ever. It's NOTHING like a state DOC or BOP facility. The inmates are WAY more disciplined. Just as many googles because (shocker) googles still act like primates in the military, but not man rape on any crazy shit like that.
>>
>>32035782
>must of
>>
>>32035158
Sexting a CPOs daughter and sending her dick pics when she is 14 and then lying about knowing her age before they bring out the txt transcript where she says how old she is because you asked. Or so I hear
>>
>>32037939
Fort Leavenworth is a great place to live as long you're not a prison guard.
>>
>>32037442
Well, apparently there was some racial gang history (asian guy stabbed the black guy) they also had that was simmering, but that's what set it off.

They both seemed pretty chill, too, until then.

Around the same time period a guy checked in during a 4-day weekend and died in his bathtub of a heart attack, so the command was obviously annoyed by that.
>>
>>32035204
My buddy from hs who did 4 years pretty much said the same thing. He said the new generation of prisoners are so scared of getting raped that they fuck up anyone who acts like a fag.
>>
>>32036587
Hows it like?

Is it easier to work in than a regular prison?
>>
>>32036945
>Bingo. Rape is generally a power issue, not a sexual one.
You are on a gun board and are presumably male. Please don't repeat this feminist tripe here.
>>
>>32042533
T. A rapist
>>
>>32042545
Who else is going to know what makes a rapist tick?
>>
My uncle was on his way there for a few years.
For striking an officer and possession of marijuana.

My mom who was a nurse insisted on a phycological evaluation.

Turns out he was full on skit so. So he got a medical instead.

This was in the early 80's.
>>
>>32035950
This is USP Leavenworth, not the Army pen on the fort.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_inmates_of_United_States_Penitentiary,_Leavenworth
>>
>>32042598
>skit so
>>
>>32035052
One time, I saw someone pee in the wavepool, and he only got a warning. Fucking pussy lifeguards.
>>
File: iwanthisbed.jpg (62KB, 540x714px) Image search: [Google]
iwanthisbed.jpg
62KB, 540x714px
>>32042545
you are now aware that some rapists may be more self-aware than you: there is also the
tiny possibility that different people rape for different reason. anger/revenge for perceived humiliation, simple opportunity or just getting off on others degradation: take your pick.
>>
>>32042545
fuck, sorry>>32042799 is meant for>>32042533
>>
>>32036668
am I the only person bothered by the fact that there is a hunting grounds near the prison...
Time to hunt the most dangerous game..
>>
>>32042533
it can also be a sexual frustration or desperation issue. Going long enough with out getting any and being constantly rejected can fuck people up ... not saying its right be we all have biological urges.
>>
>>32035158

Had a guy in my shop spend some time in the prison on Pendleton for being a shitbag and constantly abusing the fact he has kids to go out and do drugs, getting put on restriction at his house for simply not showing up with no excuse some days, isn't there when some of our SNCO's show up to make sure he his, then goes UA for over a month. For some reason our CO only gave him an admin sep.
>>
File: image.png (431KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
431KB, 1024x768px
>>32042630
I got lazy

>Road humps
>>
>>32042799
>That nice carpeted floor
> not making your slave sleep on concrete
Why even have one, if your gonna let it live in luxury?
>>
>>32042915
Maybe it's a pet not a slave?
>>
>>32035158
You have to seriously fuck up. Like murder.
>>
>>32042915
>forcing your pet to sleep on concrete
>>
>>32042915

>not treating your slave/pet nicely so they'll stay with you on their own volition

It's like you want to keep an eye on them 24/7.
>>
>>32042850
>For some reason our CO only gave him an admin sep.
Less paperwork. I'm guessing General - Other Than Honorable? Anything lower requires Court Martial.
>>
>>32042799
>you are now aware that some rapists may be more self-aware than you:
Are you a rapist?
>there is also the tiny possibility that different people rape for different reason.
Like sex?
>>
>>32042915
If you don't give them a luxury, you can't take it away.
>>
>>32035052
>prison sucks
>military sucks
If you do the math:
prison+military=Leavenworth=2Xsuck
>>
>>32035204
But how do the fags deal with being openly gay in prison? Aren't they at risk of getting disrespected and assaulted?
>>
>>32044841
From my understanding as long as they don't fuck with the straight guys that don't want anything to do with that, they're more or less left alone.

Disrespected? Yeah.
>>
>>32042696
BUD/s ain't what it used to be.
>>
>>32037939
>I wanted to go back to 2ID in Area 1.

No you dont. No. You dont. There is no place worse in the whole military. Being sent to Levanworth as a prisoner would be preferable to being stationed in Area 1.
>>
>>32045186
Besides, everyone knows Carson is the best CONUS Army base and anywhere in Germany except Grafenwoer/Vilsek for OCONUS.
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.