[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nogunz Feels Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1GNM7X8.png (69KB, 844x1157px) Image search: [Google]
1GNM7X8.png
69KB, 844x1157px
Hey fellow nogunz how do you cope with the fact that you cannot have any guns because your country has shit gun laws or you're just poor as shit?
>>
UKuck here

currently saving up to do some deer stalking courses so I can justify getting a License

>£500 quid for the training
>£90 for the licence
>£500-1200 for the rifle
>£100 to bribe a farmer to let you use there land so you can hunt dear they don't own

and one blow job to keep the local police happy

seriously fuck farmers they are all stuck up jewish cunts
>>
File: download.png (16KB, 307x164px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
16KB, 307x164px
>>32031971
> This Jew has more guns than you
How do you feel ya nazi fuck?
>>
>>32031984
Well it's more the land part but I'd say on a spice index of spicey probablt maybe 5 chilli peppers
>>
>>32031877

I get airshit and fantasize, Currently debating between a Luger and a Hi-Power.
>>
>>32031971
out of UK seriously man
Your country is going to be Muslim in 10 years and you'll get your head cut off for listening to Pink Floyd
>>
File: 1478019010045.jpg (46KB, 420x331px) Image search: [Google]
1478019010045.jpg
46KB, 420x331px
>>32031998
Cant you just move to America if you really care that much? It's better here in every way anyways.
>>
File: wokack 1.png (12KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
wokack 1.png
12KB, 205x246px
>>32032018
>>32032019
one day...
>>
>>32031971
Do HEMA, buy a longsword, and wait for;
>>32032018
To kick in before we start chopping heads like the wu tang. I'm not leaving this isle until it's over and I'm taking some of them with me.
>>
>>32032050
HEMA is gay I just want to shoot dear and get that sweet meat and shit
>>
>>32032089
Fuck you buddy reconstructing and relearning Europe's martial evolution and slowly building something on par with the spiritual/cultural heritage of Kenjutsu or whatever and learning to fuck someone up with a sword is pretty sweet if you ask me. Getting a few mates with longswords together to fight the inevitable paki knife gangs is better than getting lit on fire and uploaded to jihadtube too because you know full well when our country finally goes full cuck they'll find just enough balls to blanket confiscate all known firearms.
>>
I'm a political hostage of the Soviet Republic of California, hoping to emigrate to the United States after uni. I'm so close but so far away, can't even get an SKS or something because dude dorms are required for financial aid lmao.

Guns soon.
>>
File: IMG_0447.jpg (169KB, 1936x497px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0447.jpg
169KB, 1936x497px
>>32032018
I feel you man...
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.