[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My roommate is an idiot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1465576249773.gif (1018KB, 320x216px) Image search: [Google]
1465576249773.gif
1018KB, 320x216px
So my roommate is an idiot and left his truck unlocked in our driveway last night and voila, his pistol was missing this morning. Here's what I know:

>went missing between 6:30pm and 9:30am Wednesday night (last night)
>truck may have been (definitely was, see title) unlocked
>missing: 1 phone charger, IPhone type, DC car adapter
>1 fit bit, Belkin, broken
>1 watch, Casio, G-Shock
>1 Heritage Sentry Revolver, .38 Special, poor condition
>weapon and ammo were not visible from any window

He has shit taste in guns and is helpless to get this one back but what steps would you take /k/? I'm thinking I'll talk with the neighbors and see if anything happened to them, maybe check pawn shops.

One person who dislikes both of us is my top suspect but youths of the community is a close second. He's filing a police report tonight but what else can be done?

Things to note:
>we still have lots of guns
>they are not left in unlocked places
>his taste in weapons is kinda shit
>mine is eclectic
>robber didn't try to get in the house because doggo never reacted
>didn't go into back yard because stick still leaned against the gate from inside
>my car was locked and contained no valuables
>we live in the suburbs in a nice community with mostly all middle to elderly age families

Pic unrelated
Slavs doing slav things amuse me.
>>
>>32031004
Report it stolen with as much info as you can provide. Make sure the authorities know it's not his anymore for when it turns up connected to a liquor store robbery.
>>
Sounds like someone went car hopping.
Basic concept is:
>Walk around at bumfuck hour
>Try car/truck doors, see what's unlocked
>Find unlocked car/truck
>Loot all valuables
>Shut door
>Move on

Your neighbourhood sounds like a prime spot to do it too.

Try looking in pawn shops, local ads and ask around for people selling guns. If the guy is smart he'll hold it for a while to stay off the radar.

Unless its used in a robbery or found, he probably isn't going to see it again.

Also >>32031028

>t. Someone who definitely didn't car hop as a teen.
>>
>>32031144
This, just report it and call it a loose.
Next time lock your doors and don't leave valuables in your car idiot
>>
>>32031004
>>my car was locked and contained no valuables
little tip from someone that doesn't live in a nice suburb
don't lock your door, don't keep anything valuable in it. try telling my friends this because if that guy found a bunch of shit and not the gun he probably would of just smashed out your window thinking some more stuff was in it. if you lock your doors people just smash out the window grab go through it and leave. happens even in areas full of people around.

also report it stolen ASAP
>>
>>32031144
I "car hopped" as a teen but I only stold cigarettes.
>>
>>32031004
>leaving a firearm in an unlocked vehicle with no interior lockbox
>ever
>FUCKING EVER

Tell your useless subhuman friend to invest in a 12 gauge and blow his fucking brains out for his next move. Thanks to him Jamal has another gun to chimp out with and shoot another cop. Your friend deserves death, nothing less. Fucking degenerate.
>>
>>32031312
>Your friend deserves death, nothing less. Fucking degenerate.

Slow down, edgelord, I think >>>/pol/ might be more to your liking.
>>
>>32031312
OMG WAHHH!!!
>>
>>32031028
>>32031259
>>32031297

He just said he's going to the station to fill out a report now. He just got off at 3.

>>32031312
He has one so that saves a step I guess. I'll pass along the tip.
>>
>>32031342
It's just as ignorant as sweeping at the range. An ignorant, selfish move based out of laziness and arrogance to the power he has with a firearm. He could have inadvertently caused someone to loose their life just because he was too fucking lazy to lock his door, let alone bring his gun in. It's people like that that have the ATF and libshits biting at the heel of the second ammendment.
>>
>>32031393
So if a nigger finds an unlocked house door and rapes a lady, totally her fault huh?
>>
File: FjIr4Eg.jpg (100KB, 850x784px) Image search: [Google]
FjIr4Eg.jpg
100KB, 850x784px
>>32031393
>you're responsible for other people's decisions and crimes

This is you.
Seek help.
>>
>>32031307
Only took shit I could easily sell like electronics and jewellery, as well as cash and booze for personal use.

Never took any guns just because I knew it could get super sketchy super fast.
>>
>>32031462
>>32031416

Isnt that the same point as carrying a gun you inbreds?
>U-U don't have to garry a gun guyuz! Bad peple just need to not do bad things! 11!

You lock your door because there are bad people. You take your guns inside because of bad people. You carry a gun because of bad people.

Does the woman who left her house unlocked deserve to get raped? No, no one does. But she should've locked her door as a precautionary measure to guard herself from the evils of the world.
>>
File: 1476259528843.png (34KB, 769x733px) Image search: [Google]
1476259528843.png
34KB, 769x733px
>>32031486
>no one deserves to get raped
>but a guy who left a gun in his car deserves to die

Uh-huh.
>>
>>32031312
chill out. people do dumb things. go to /pol/ to vent
>>
>>32031004
Well, he's an idiot for leaving a pistol in a vehicle anyway.
>>
>>32031505
2+2 = Bob Seger
>>
>>32031004
check craigslist and armslist, see if anyone is selling a similar firearm in your area.
>>
File: DPRK Helical mag.jpg (29KB, 497x604px) Image search: [Google]
DPRK Helical mag.jpg
29KB, 497x604px
>>32031004
>>robber didn't try to get in the house because doggo never reacted

If your dog is like mine, he's a worthless POS and shouldn't be trusted to wake you up if an intruder is trying to enter your home.
>>
>>32031004
>fit bit.
He deserved it.
>>
>>32032126
Good thing my dog is not like your dog.
>>
>>32031004
Stolenguns.com?!
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.