[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deadliest warrior

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 6

File: delta_force.jpg (132KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
delta_force.jpg
132KB, 800x600px
Who would win in hand to hand combat, a Delta Force operator, or a Brazilian jiu jitsu black belt?
>>
With or without intent to kill, so long as neither has weapons, the BJJ guy takes wins 10/10 times.
>>
>>32030615
Go to school child.
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 512x384px
>guy who trains mainly on firearms, some hand to hand
>guy who trains exclusively on hand to hand
Come on nigga
>>
>>32030615

The Delta Force guy.

The Brazilian guy is suffering from being a malnourished monkey and the Delta force guy just has to mention Germany and the Brazilian would start crying.
>>
Operator
>>
>>32030620
This
>>
The blackbelt ya big dummy
>>
7:1 if the operator is of german heritage.
>>
>>32030687

Brazilian JJ is a martial art retard
>>
>>32030615
If the Delta guy is an former Green Beret, he would convince the Brazilian guy to fight himself.
>>
>>32030615

Without weapons, BJJ guy every single time.

Spec ops guys get a little bit of close combat training, "just in case". Martial artists dedicate their lives to it, and BJJ is as legit as martial arts get.
>>
>>32030615
The DEVGRU Operator.
>>
File: 1448517993210.jpg (184KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1448517993210.jpg
184KB, 1280x720px
>ITT: every brazilian jiu jitsu black belt is brazilian
>>
What if the Delta guy also trains bjj
>>
>>32031279
Just curious... have you gone though selection? Ranger school? Hell week? Do you know the actual training regime of a SOF? What if it's Tim Kennedy?
BJJ is no joke, but I wouldn't discount a serious operator as quick as you seem to.
>>
We just had this fucking thread anon, black ops or whatever are trained to run missions by utilizating weapons, technology, and tactics. A bjj martial artist is trained to wrestle people in hand to hand combat. While black ops guys may be more hard core than the normal martial artist the training just doesn't compare.
>>
>>32030615
Who wins, Royal Marine with a bayonet or HEMA practitioner with a legit spear?
>>
File: captcha.png (1010KB, 1830x789px) Image search: [Google]
captcha.png
1010KB, 1830x789px
>one of them is trained to kill as quickly as possible

>the other isn't
>>
>imploofing delta Force wouldn't shoot blow job jitsu in the face
>>
SOB was delta and he's a blue (I think) belt in BJJ. So by that I would imagine the black belt takes it.
Obviously it depends on weight class differences and shit.
What a strange question
>>
>>32032059
Who the fucks SOB?
>>
>>32031241
OP asked about a fight between two people. Read his fucking post again.
>>
>>32031504
nice captcha
>>
>>32030615

The difference is that the BJJ guy wins for a living, and Delta guy kills for a living.

If both go by their own rules dictated by their practice, changes are the Delta guy wins. He really needs only one opening to really hurt the opponent at first, and then he will continuously take advantage of that until the opponent is down.
>>
>>32032976
if there are no weapons involved then the delta guy is fucked. chances are he doesnt have nearly as much practice in hand to hand combat as a bjj black belt
>>
>>32030615
My money is on the Delta. Martial arts are all well and good but nothing really prepares you like fighting for your life.
>>
>>32033031
You missed the point. Delta guys don't play by the rules, especially not by anyone else's rules. Plus, they are killers.

I don't look down BJJ, MMA or Ultimate. I follow the matches and I do practice some myself.

But I have never met an actual killer yet in the ring, only fighters. And although they are fighters, they are also *normal* people who definitely want to fight but never not really to kill anyone.

That's why I guessed for Delta because I just don't know anything about those kind of guys.
>>
>>32033102
The whole point of BJJ is to get your opponent on the ground and essentially in a choke hold. Just don't stop when they tap out, ezpz
>>
>>32033102
dude. it all comes down to technique. being delta doesnt suddenly give you the technique to beat a lifelong martial artist and fighter.
being a "killer" doesnt mean you can beat up someone who is better than you at fighting
>>
>>32030615
>falling for the 3rd world martial arts meme
>>
>>32033143
>>32033148

Ok, ok.

I take it you like fighting as much as I do. Fighting is great.
>>
>>32033148
BJJ does not prepare you for having your eyes pushed into your skull, your groin kneed repeatedly until your testicles burst, or getting a solid punch to the jaw.
>>
>>32033384
Explain the part where your "special forces" guy goes for an eye gouge that doesn't result in his arm getting grabbed and broken.
>>
>>32030626
>hand to hand submission
>>
>>32033503
Action > reaction

Kick to the kneecap, knee to the face, thumbs in the eyes. Done. BJJ is a grappling martial art, it doesn't do shit for strikes.
>>
>>32033503
Not to mention that martial artists that fight as a sport are accustomed to fighting by rules. Military does not abide by any sort of rules when it comes to hand to hand combat. It's literally whatever gets the job done. You're not going to sit and wrestle with someone who has experience.
>>
>>32032976
>>32033055
>>32033102
Bjj without rules would feature things like compression locks and spinal locks; it would go from injurying your joints and choking you out to tearing your muscles apart and paralyzing you.
>>
>>32034529
Yeah but how often do they practice that compared to their tournament style
>>
>>32033524
Bjj was literally forged in NHB, mma, and street fight environments. No rules goes two ways, you yet to gouge my eyes i put you in a twister and break your neck.
>>
>>32034559
Action always beats reaction, no matter how much you train. Nobody's going to straight to eye gouge, you limit mobility first
>>
>>32034558
It would depend on the gym...if we were talking about white, blue, or purple belts. By the time you get to black belt you'll have at least a basic knowledge of how to perform those techniques, not that you would need them if you're fighting against someone who doesnt have remotely the same amount of training as you.
>>
>>32034577
In a real fight "limiting mobility" isn't that simple when you're going against a bjj blackbelt. This discussion isn't a new one, search any bjj vs untrained guy street fighter and it will almost always end in the bjj guy's favor, look up what martial arts operators like tim Kennedy and jocko wilink recommend.
>>
>Bjj is a meme
> delta probably isnt that specialized in h2h but alot of police forces amd some military units are encouraged to learn some form of conventional martial art to supplement their system
Your thread a shit
I guess delta but who knows?
>>
>>32034529
I gave it up already in here: >>32033204

Ok?
>>
File: royce.jpg (34KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
royce.jpg
34KB, 400x400px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGpDVCkhtD4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpgg7mwxoLU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dcUF-O96iI&t=4s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TajgB3x7-1Q
https://youtu.be/S6x1kRnGNU0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8jvy8XBsQk

Crashing this thread, with no survivors.
>>
>>32034639
>untrained street fighter
>Delta Force
>>
>>32033609
I would really like to see you meet some of the hard core martial artists out there and ask them if they play by the rules.
I'm not going to name any martial arts but as an example masters will teach people how a handicapped version of the martial art before teaching the students that stand out
Ever seen students bring their fists to their sides and thrust outwards? This is a practice to pacify. The real classes are held during the hours when the studio is closed, or in the masters backyard.
some of the best techniques include strikes to the groin, throat and eyes.
A lot of students have given me strange looks as to why I carry a gun. And the reason is, why would you use a low level technique on an opponent of unknown skill? High level techniques work just as well as lower. In this thought, you would never treat ANY encounter as petty but life threatening because you would not fight to diffuse but kill.

Detla Force would win BC Brazilian Jiu Jitsu started by a slave taught bastardized version of true Jujitsu. And therefore they are bitches, fuck BJJ.
>>
>>32030615
Anybody who doesn't say BJJ black belt doesn't have any experience working with spec ops guys.
>>
>>32034863
Unless they have a good base of unarmed training the only difference in their unarmed h2h prowess vs a normal dude is that they're going to be /fit/ and probably more aggressive.
>>
>>32034751
No one watches any of these hour long cuck videos for a reference because you are dead in seconds in any real life.

Your crash basically ended against a stone wall, you homo cuck. How does it feel?
>>
>>32034998
It feels like you're retarded desu, the videos aren't of hour long fights they're hours of bjj being used in various fights.
>>
>>32035034
Genuinely, No one is interested in your fetish, faggot.
>>
>>32035071
>Being this mad because you have no fighting skill

Bro its easy, just go to a gym sign up, that simple.
>>
>>32030615
Depends if the Delta force dude fights for a hobby. I mean these guys do a lot of training on a lot of things sure they do unarmed combat, just not that much of it. More than the average guy on the street but not more than the average guy that trains as a hobby. Same with shooting, they have actual jobs and families. If its not something they enjoy as a hobby, they won't put nearly as many rounds downrange as a competitive shooter.
>>
>>32035132
Hours long presentations of someone's fetish ideals, what's the fucking purpose? I get it if it's a quality pervert anime (because that's how they get greenlight), but I don't get it in your sweaty case, which doesn't show anything interesting but only long winding shit I can't and won't get my head around it. Because it is Fucking Boring.

And BTW, this is /k/ and I am a borderline never banned here due to my insight, arsenal and insanity. Fucker.
>>
>>32030615
Is the Delta Force operator a black belt in BJJ?
Is the BJJ black belt a former Delta Force operator?

So many important questions
>>
>>32035237
You are drunk, buddy. Go to bed. :)
>>
>>32033055
BJJ is one of the few martial arts that trains at full speed. A black belt would have ~10 years of daily grappling matches.
>>
>>32032500
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazilian_jiu-jitsu

You don't have to be from Brazil to learn this
>>
>>32035319
>BJJ is one of the few martial arts that trains at full speed

May indicate that you may miss something crucial, like entire Humanity, and what an entire Humanity may have in her vast pockets against you,

Like a true killing intent, where Nothing follows your technical skill set, nor your real life expectations.

You are a sportsman, aren't you.
>>
>>32035548
Just when I thought this board couldn't get more autistic
>>
File: lonely dog.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
lonely dog.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>32035548
...wtf did I just read...
>>
>>32035569
Or alive, in the vicinity of recruitment of humanity.

This will hurt. Trust me on this.
>>
>>32035639
Please kys.
>>
>>32035617
pretty mad, isn't it.
>>
>>32035655
Never. Ever.
>>
>>32030615
Delta Force has a job.
>>
>>32031240
What if the BJJ guy is a Brazilian from Rio Grande do Sul, and actually speaks Riograndenser Hunsrückisch?

What then huh huh?

>Bonus heritage round: the BJJ guy is aforementioned German on his father's side, and a Confederado on his mother's side!
>>
>>32033384
It literally does.
>>
>>32036960
kek, good point.

Government jobs are pretty secure ..wait
>>
>>32037331
Like Judo has strong punches (it has)?
>>
>>32037367
Try to punch a judo master, let me know how it goes.
>>
>>32037331
How do they work?

I am not a BJJ guy, but what I can tell is there are no secret techniques because I've seen at least 1000 BJJ matches at all published levels from the beginning to the end.
>>
>>32037400
No no, You got me wrong, I literally meant that Judo has proper punches (and of course also very effective counters for such).
>>
>>32037427
for a lot of dirty moves to work you need superior position. chances are you wont have that against a bjj black belt.

>>32037455
judo doesnt have punches, its more like wrestling
>>
Delta has been implementing BJJ for the last 15 years as far as I know
>>
>>32038485
>Delta has been implementing BJ
fixed.
Fuck this gay fotm martial aid, shits more cringey than Krav MAGA.
>>
>>32030615
>Who would win in hand to hand combat, a Delta Force operator, or a Brazilian jiu jitsu black belt?
Assuming no weapons, and both mean are of equal size, then the BJJ blackbelt wins every time.

But if the Delta guys is like 245 lbs of jacked muscle and the BJJ guys is some 150 lb manlet, then I don't give a fuck how better a fighter the BJJ is, he is getting wrecked.

At a certain point, strength and stamina defeats technique.

Case in point: In high school, I wrestled. I was 6'5" tall and 260 lbs. My buddy was one of the best wrestlers in the state and went on to become an accomplished college wrestler, winning several large tournies at that level. I could absolutely wreck him every time we wrestled. It was like throwing around a rag doll. He was 150 lbs by the way.
>>
I once saw somebody try to use that BJJ shit in a street fight. it ended with them being swung into a fire hydrant.
>>
>>32031395

A bjj black belt will turn an average SF guy into a pretzel on the mat. Tim Kennedy and Jocko would heartily agree, which is probably why they themselves now do it
>>
>>32038614
>Assuming no weapons, and both mean are of equal size, then the BJJ blackbelt wins every time.
>At a certain point, strength and stamina defeats technique.

Contradicting yourself. Sure, black belt dude would land a punch or two, maybe even manage to armbar the delta and crack a bone or two, but when both of them get to the point where their limbs are fucked guess who of the two will have more willpower to see things through?
>>
How to become a Black belt in anything.

>Go to dojo of your preferred martial arts.
>give them lots of money for a couple years.
>Congratulations, you are now a black belt.
>>
>>32038629
>Contradicting yourself. Sure, black belt dude would land a punch or two, maybe even manage to armbar the delta and crack a bone or two, but when both of them get to the point where their limbs are fucked guess who of the two will have more willpower to see things through?
What I am saying is that is most scenarios, it would never get to that point. Sure, there is always the chance of landing a haymaker, but that is not what BJJ is all about. Every see Royce Gracie knocking people out like Chuck Lidell? No. They are all about grappling and submission moves, which are hard as fuck to apply to someone who is literally twice as strong as you and has 6" of height and 75 lbs on you. There is a reason UFC went to weigh classes. Remember the early days of UFC? Who dominated? ... the guys who were about 200-240lbs and jacked muscle. Small guys and big fat guys could not compete for the most part.

And we are not assuming a 240 lb jacked guy who cannot fight. We are assuming a 240 lb jacked guy who has a good amount of skill.
>>
>>32030615
Couldn't you have at least picked a martial art designed for assaulting people with, instead of one designed for sport competition?
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.