[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

22LR Back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 22lr.jpg (47KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
22lr.jpg
47KB, 600x375px
Not a week after the election of the God Emperor,

>go into high volume store with perpetually empty 22LR shelf
>see six feet of shelving full of 22LR
>Aguila, Remington and Federal (American Eagle) everywhere

God Bless Trump and God Bless America.
>>
It was never gone but yes, it's nice
>>
>>32028796
It was only gone because fudds and retards bought all of them before you got them because they are scared that the gubbament was buying them and gonna outlaw them.
>>
>he was too dumb to buy 22lr online
>>
>>32030168
>buying ammo online
>>
>he doesn't live in NY where we have had mountains of .22 for ages now
>>
>>32030174
Well, it can be done. I have two places I go to from time to time. I try and support local business whenever I can, though. My last two gun purchases were from local shops.
>>
>>32028796
Same here OP. I've not seen it this cheap in 3 years barring some of the trash Remington Thunderbolt rounds.

>>32030168
Online was overpriced at like $0.08/rnd. I just went to Walmart and got some for $0.05/rnd.
>>
>>32030194
We're too busy having real ARs
>>
>>32028796
oi you thick mate?

bought a brick of federal automatch for 5.5cpr six weeks ago at LGS
>>
>>32028796
Until a bucket of remington goes for 11$ again i dont care
>>
>on vacation in maine a week before the election
>ll bean has shelves and shelves of ammo, piles of 500 round 22lr bricks everywhere

okay
>>
>>32030310
I've only seen 22 at Walmart once the past 3 years in DFW
>>
>>32028796
Sounds like the store was intentionally holding it back with the intentions of price gouging after Hillary won.
>>
>>32031687
I think Walmart's in Texas have stopped carrying .22 I haven't seen any .22 in Houston in years as well.
>>
>>32030418
And rights.
>>
>>32031785
San Antonio here. Our wally world carries .22.
>>
>>32028796
It's still a little spotty in the store I work at, but it's been coming in steady lately.

Hopefully Trump brings lead smelting back to the US so we can have our deuce deuces back
>>
>>32030310
overpriced is much different than out of stock

my point being that if you really wanted 22lr, it's been available online the whole time
>>
>>32028806

>it was never gone

Yeah, nah, like >>32029310 said idiots were hording it. I went to wally world just a few weeks ago and just about shit my pants that there were full bricks of it everywhere. Haven't seen that since 2012.

>>32031050

Probably because you live somewhere irrelevant.

>>32031785

They haven't stopped carrying it, it's just that people were scalping it and dumb fudds and preppers were too busy buying it up for about $.15 a shot.
>>
i'll be happy when i can find blazers for like 3 cpr-4cpr again
>>
>>32028796
Too bad the pricing is forever fucked
>100 for $10
>500 for $40-$50
>>
>>32032670

>bought 500 for $18 at Dick's

The prices are coming down, but the manufacturers should have jacked the prices up to fuck over the scalpers.
>>
>>32032691
this
>>
>>32032407
>live somewhere irrelevant

I live in Austin and took a canadian friend to the range the last week of October, was able to buy plenty of 22 and 223
>>
The only way prices are going to go back down is if people stop buying at these current prices, and gun owners have zero self control, so that seems unlikely
>>
>>32028796
too bad 22lr still a shit
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.