[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just Raided My Building

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 20

File: swat1.jpg (2MB, 3824x2788px) Image search: [Google]
swat1.jpg
2MB, 3824x2788px
It was my neighbors place.

They repeated the message about "we know you are in there we have the building surrounded we are not going away" for a few minutes. Then they lit of a couple flash bangs. Then repeated the message some more then broke down the door and made entry.

After a few minutes passed and I didnt hear gunshots I went out to to some recon and made the comment "you raiding stuff huh?" to which he replied "yea" then I asked if the people were home, he said no.

In getting to see these guys up close and personal they are pretty impressive. They have all the gear one could want, I even saw one of them wearing those NVGs with the four monocles. I think those are like 50,000$ a pair right? Jesus.

These guys dont look like they are fucking around. They look well equipped and well trained. Even had a dog.

I dont think anyone could defeat them unless they had a turreted 50 cal machine-gun and or some RPGs, a few RPGs and the whole pack of em would be fucked.

I think if SWAT was calling me I would just come out, looks like fighting them is a losing proposition. Then again I obey the law so if they were coming for me it would have to be a mistake. Made me think though, if this is just my local SWAT, imagine how the professional army would slap your shit.

What would you do if SWAT was raiding your place?
>>
Does the FBI employ jews?
>>
>>32026212
They would fall into my dragon dildo (TM) spike pit.
>>
>>32026212
I think anyone would get shit on by the Sandiego Police Department
>>
>They look well equipped and well trained. Even had a dog.
well when you have basically a blank 'taxpayer-paid-for' check, are you gonna buy surplus gen1 nvgs and garbagecan lids for shields?

>What would you do if SWAT was raiding your place?
prolly make sure they have the right fuckin house. dumb cunts get all dopey on roidrage&adrenaline cause WERGUNNARAIIIIDDDDD! and cant read 15 15th street from 151 5th street and go throwing flashbangs into babycribs and walking out prepubescent girls in zipcuffs, then claim PTSD to get early retirement 'for causing un-curable trama to that little girl on a negligent miscommunication'

>>32026395
>Does the FBI employ jews?
Who do you think cooks the budget/fiscal year reports?
If you are asking if joos are doorkickers? then no, they see the goyim as being fit for that task while they kickback and count their illegitimate taxpayer sheckles
>>
>>32026395
The FBI are Jews
>>
Has anyone ever beaten a SWAT team in the US?

Or the world for that matter?

I dont recall a single instance.

I think by the time they show up at you house you are pretty well fucked. Unless you happen to not be there like this lucky guy.

I mean seriously how could you not have intel on this person? Someone camped outside or whatever.

I think such raids are mostly unnecessary. If you know where they live get eyes on the place and apprehend them as or after they leave.
>>
>>32026537
>cops thought they were going to raid my company
>they thought it was a drug bust and wanted us to open a package in front of them
>it was normal products
>tfw they have to go home disappointed
shit was priceless

they had 3 SUVs and did a few roll-by surveillance runs before they actually walked up
>>
The "professional army" didn't seem to do so good against ragheads with the bare minimums.
>>
>>32026686
Sounds like thy make it pretty obvious when they're gonna raid cause you'll see unmarked gray Chevy tahoes rolling around with tinted windows.
>>
>>32026664
Robert Jay Matthews of the Order (Bruder Schweigen) held them off for I think 72 hours or so back around 1984. They finally got him when they chucked a flare at his house and burnt it down.
>>
>>32026212
>Has anyone ever beaten a SWAT team in the US?

I'm sure it has had to have happened a few times, but not much.
>>
>>32026537
From my experience a well equipped SWAT team would be able to deal with heavily armed intruders and prevent evidence destruction.

Case in point several years ago in good old California Bay Area some drug dealer got his elderly mother and gf to help him store his drugs. When push came to shove the SWAT showed up at his house, smashed his door open and raided his house. Problem is that drug dealer had a contingency plan and his entire house began flushing all the drugs down the toilet.

What they did not know is that the police had set up a capture system at the exact location where the drug dealer's sewage line ran into the main sewer lines. Cops set a net, a camera and when the SWAT went in, druggie and co flushed and all the drugs got caught in the net and on video.
>>
>>32026700
The professional army has trouble fighting the culture of an entire nation of backwords goat fuckers, and keeping and holding the entire fucking country together, all while having a hand tied behind the back with political correctness

If you were an individual raghead with the bare minimum and the professional army came knocking, your ass would go through your forehead before you could say aloha snackbar
>>
>>32026664
There is a video floating around somewhere of a SWAT team making entry to a house and as soon as they did some guy opened up with a full auto AK and fucked them up pretty good. They still pushed his shit in though.
>>
>>32026700

>confusing tactics,training, and gear with political red tape

why are you so dumb anon?
>>
>>32027175
Do you consider not murdering every single civillian political red tape?
>>
>>32027195
Yes
>>
>>32027195
>war
>morality

Pick one faggot.
>>
>>32027204
>>32027215
You must be 18 to post here
>>
>>32027231
Very original. You've been here for 3 months so that makes you an oldfag right?
>>
>>32027271
You haven't even been able to drive for 3 months.
>>
>>32027271
I've wasted nine years of my life here thank you very much
>>
Why would you ever engage a SWAT team?

They have all the tactical advantages, literally all of them. It's just people's egos that make them shoot at the police in these situations.

This is a LE situation and not a military one. If you wanted to kill the people on the SWAT team, bail in the way a person would asymetrically.

But that doesn't make any sense because they're agents of the state. They're not doing it for personal grudges and you're not fighting the state.

But assuming you were, have an escape contingency. Booby trap, back off, escape. Escalate, escape, escalate, hide.
>>
>>32027317
just passing through but fuck I've been on 4chan for almost a dozen years

clearly i am wasting away
>>
>>32027387
We all are. The ride never ends.
>>
>>32026664

The SWAT are no match for a good lawyer.
>>
What are those shields rated to stop? Anything short of AP .50BMG I assume?
>>
>>32026212
>I think those are like 50,000$ a pair right? Jesus.
It's easy to spend someone ealses money. Especially the taxpayers - you.
>>
Protip from a former door kicker.

We are not fearless superheros awaiting Valhalla. We are human. We all fear death. We all want to go home, eat a cheesesteak, watch the simpsons, and fuck the wife.

Getting shot at/seeing a team member go down changes everything real fuckin' quick. No amount of gear or training will change that.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=jQvDn9MEtNo
>>
>>32027522
lol no, handgun rounds.
IF you want something to stop rifle rounds you need to haul it in on wheels
>>
>>32026212
>Even had a dog.
Did they shoot the dog?
>a few RPGs and the whole pack of em would be fucked.

>RPG's in cqb
>not knowing that arming range for rpg is usually at least 5 meters, often a lot more.

13yo detected.
>>
For someone who has the cash, and is interested/has uses for them where would you go about buying the best pair of NVG's that money can basically buy.
>>
>>32027535
I remember studying this in criminal justice while serving as a MP. Guy was solicitited and entrapped, had like $40 worth of pot in his house, and got 2000 life sentences. He wasn't a drug dealer, he just knew someone who could get pot for his undercover friend. This among many other cases made me abandon my law enforcement aspirations.
>>
File: tmp_15687-spK6u4d-1479988348.jpg (133KB, 466x544px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_15687-spK6u4d-1479988348.jpg
133KB, 466x544px
>>32026664
Some say he still roams the streets at night.
>>
File: 7-179149.jpg (836KB, 700x998px) Image search: [Google]
7-179149.jpg
836KB, 700x998px
>how to fight SWAT
In 2002 in Magdalenka polish anti-terrorists stormed a home rented by two dangerous criminals.

They did expect resistance, what they did not know, was that the entire possession was turned to a fortified resistance post, because the two criminals ware expecting an attack from a rivaling gang.
They prepared fortified posts, mined the area around the house with fougasses, grenades and booby-traps.
They had so many guns they didn't even have to reload them:
29 firearms in total - Glock 17, pw wz. 33, CZ-75 Full Auto, Sa vz. 61, Uzi Mk.3, PM-98 i PM-84P), AKMS i AKS-74U,Franchi SPAS-12 and sniper rifles.

The result was 2 dead cops, 17 injured, and two crooks burned alive, once the house started burning after being riddled with 14mm holes from BRDM.

http://www.specops.pl/vortal/taktyka_czarna/operacje%20AT/Magdalenka/magdalenka_main.htm#Galeria%20zdj%C4%99%C4%87
>>
>>32027535
I was under the impression that special teams like this would gather information before deciding to take this dumbfuck approach and getting fucking rek’d in the process. If what >>32027573 says is true I can’t help but feel some sympathy for the guy unloading full auto into a bunch of guys trying to enter his house. Seems like there was no real imminent threat until someone decided to go full tactical, blow the door of its hinges and make a flashy entrance.
>>
>>32026664
Yes. They've been made to fuck off more than once. Swat teams that get lit up before they can fire WILL retreat.
>>
>>32027535
What is your background? Were you military before you decided to become LE? If you were military does that experience translate well to a SWAT team?
>>
>>32027372
>Why would you ever engage a SWAT team?
Because no-knock means you just see a man in black baring into your fucking house.

Proper response it to shoot them. ESPECIALLY if you're aware the criminals will, in fact, claim to be cops. No blues and sirens?
Fuck off and come back when I know you're real.

>>32027535
Doesn't even take that. A Beaner with no English and a 12 gauge forced off a no-knock raid that had the wrong address. Shot two cops, didn't take a single hit from the return fire, and would have kept fighting if his kids hadn't been on hand to tell him who he was shooting.
>>
>>32027725
I think no-knock is bullshit. I would never shoot someone that identified themselves as Law Enforcment, but if you blow my door open with guns drawn without telling me who you are then I'm opening fire.
>>
File: kick_mini.gif (75KB, 127x138px) Image search: [Google]
kick_mini.gif
75KB, 127x138px
>>32027535
>doorkicker
>>
>>32027146
>They still pushed his shit in though.
he came out with his hands up when he realized that were cops
>>
>>32027762
And he got several thousand years in the booty house from a kangaroo court.

Moral of the story, people to never surrender to... Law enforcement, ISIS, Mexican Cartels.
>>
>>32026664
There is a video of a south american SWAT team getting leveled by an IED.
>>
>>32027795
It wasn't an IED. He ripped the gas line out of his stove and a flashbang set off the gas leak.
>>
>>32027725
This is a very different situation than the one OP described. A no knock is just bad news for everyone involved and endangers citizens and LE. It's police state shit.
>>
>>32027795
It wasn't even an IED. The fugitive in the house broke the gas line and let the house fill with gas. The police that kicked in the door set off the spark that blew them up.
>>
>>32027803
>improvised
Doesn't that just make the whole house the device?
>>
>>32026553
>conspiracy slowly unravels
>>
File: ABdominalWOund.jpg (241KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
ABdominalWOund.jpg
241KB, 960x640px
>>32027535

>>SWAT rushes in without knocking, gets unloaded on. SWAT takes one casualty, 1 extra takes possible extremity injury.

The TCCC employed in this video makes me ragey.

I'm just not sure what they were expecting. If guys in armor rush my home unannounced my reaction is going to be fight or flight. If this was all over 40$ worth of pot, there was no justice here.
>>
I would think a few dudes with semi-auto .308 battle rifles and gas masks could fuck up a SWAT team pretty bad. Even if they are wearing body armor, getting shot at with .308 at point blank range is going to drop you, and once you are down, they can shoot you in the face. The rest outside would go down in a hail of fire if they think they are going to fight well aimed .308 rounds from behind their squad cars with 9mm pistols. Once every cop is decimated or running for their life, you can casually leave before reinforcements arrive.
>>
>>32027654

THat's some world class last stand shit right there.
>>
>>32027654
It seems to me that the rival gang tip off the cops and knew that it was fortified.
>>
>>32027557
I have the same question, bumping.
>>
>>32027865
yea one of the fucks probably blew himself with a nade when he got shot, both told other crooks they are fighting till the end. One even had a chance to call his bitch and say goodbye.
>>
>>32026212

Shit myself probably, I'm British so this means I'm getting extradited to Guantanamo probably.

Incidentally, anyone else around here play a lot of SWAT 4/3 back in the day?

Terrific games.
>>
File: 1476361945815.png (209KB, 800x590px) Image search: [Google]
1476361945815.png
209KB, 800x590px
>>32027864
>Even if they are wearing body armor, getting shot at with .308 at point blank range is going to drop you
>>
>>32027983
2700 ft/lbs of energy, faggot. Let me shoot you in the chest with .308 while wearing armor plates. We'll see what happens.
>>
>>32027807
sounds like an improvised explosion to me
>>
>>32027997

>I'm a clueless fuck: the post.

OK, I'll try to break this down for you:

You know when you shoot a gun, you feel this impulse on your shoulder? (The metaphorical you, noguns.) Yea, the target feels something in the same ballpark as that. Because Newton.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdqaM-zpOQ0

Jesus you retards. Don't ever fall over, you might just explode because OMFG MUH ENERGY.
>>
>>32028042
Imagine someone snuck up behind you while standing and put a .308 bolt gun to your back and pulled the trigger. It's not more force, but when you shoulder and fire a gun your are setting your body up to absorb that force in a controlled manner. The person getting shot does not have that advantage and the force is perceived differently.

Not that guy but I understand how .308 recoil could upset someone's balance to the point it could fall over.
>>
>>32028042
You're also failing to understand elasticity in the body, the inertia of the gun, and the distribution of the load. The stock on your rifle is what, 7 inches by 3 inches? 21 square inches of space that energy distributes across. Grossly simplifying projectile geometry and saying a .45 has a nose of .45 diameter, you're looking at a lot less surface area, something around 1.2 square inches. That means the shooter's flesh experiences only 5% the energy per square inch. This is why knives can cut things, dipass. Go back to school.
>>
>>32028098
That's also discounting the energy lost to inertia. The rifle absorbs so much of the recoil energy solely to the fact that it's heavier. This is why if two guns fire the same caliber with the same action, the heavier one has less felt recoil. The energy of the round has to move the gun before it can move your body. The bullet has a lot less inertia and therefore accelerates with less force. The net forces acting in either direction of the firearm is the same, but there are OTHER forces acting on the firearm AND the shooter. Jesus, how fucking stupid are you? If the world actually worked the way you thought it did we could escape gravity by jumping. Fucking triggered, Jesus fuck, kys
>>
>>32027983

Most body armor strikes can still be lethal given enough force and the right conditions.

See:
>R on T phenominon
>Organ damage secondary to blunt trauma

There's also the logistics of a plate being struck multiple times losing its resistance and stability. This means after the second strike a plate is far less likely to halt incoming rounds.
>>
>>32027997

>>32028042

A lot of this myth is really rooted in very loose backface deformation standards from the early days of bulletproof vests. A threat that could be on paper stoppable by a giving vest could in fact still be rather lethal to the target.
>>
>>32027654
They did a full metal kurwa right there holy shit
>>
>>32026752
>Fore warned is fore armed.

If you know they're coming you can fuck their shit up pretty bad. I'm still waiting for someone to build a death house and take out a whole swat team.
>>
>>32028098

>Muh 21 inches of buttstock area
>Muh 2 pound .45

>Totally ignore 120 inches+ of plate or even greater area in the case of soft armor
>Totally ignore 4-9 pound plate

You are, I repeat, a clueless fuck.
>>
>>32028160
This. There was the dude in Oakland who took out 4 cops.
>>
>>32028169
Fuck dude, I'm not even saying plates won't stop a bullet. What I'm saying is you can not. CAN NOT compare the energy delivered by a bullet to the energy delivered by the stock of the rifle. Read, you incompetent fuck. I'm not even the guy you were arguing with. I don't give a shit about steal plates. The energy at the back of the gun and the front of the gun ARENT the same. Quit moving goal posts you ignorant rock slinger
>>
>>32028169
By your rock slinging logic .50bmg API rounds shouldn't even go through Kevlar. Fuck. How fucking stupid are you? That's not how shit works. Jesus, elasticity is a fucking thing. Inertia you ignorant cunt. Why do you think tungsten penetrators go farther through armor plate than the copper jacket? Why do you think soft lead is easier to stop than solid copper? Do you understand terminal ballistics? Go shoot some steal plates, examine the dings and heaven forbid the fucking holes you can punch through them. Notice how. Cast iron will not ding or dent and will cause rounds to Ricochet all over the fucking place, but when a round finally makes it through the cast iron falls literally into pieces. Most armor plate is actually softer than cast iron. I wonder why that is.
>>
>>32026664
I used to work for a security company that would run training scenarios for swat teams. The last one we did we have 5 teams from different nearby cities. Due to their loud audibles and not having a home field advantage (really knowing a layout) I was able to in down and kill each team in its entirety before their first objective in 2 of the 3 scenarios.
>>
>>32026212
>l-lay down your weapons and surrender, goy!
>you can't defeat them, th-their NV goggles are too powerful!
>>
File: Death of the Rightous.png (358KB, 457x442px) Image search: [Google]
Death of the Rightous.png
358KB, 457x442px
>>32026664
I always like the classics

were these guys /k/ before /k/ was cool?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04dUCT-qO3c
>>
You dumbfucks need to get learnt, this is 10th grade physics level shit here, holy fuck what is wrong with you?

the GUN has a weight some magnitude higher than the bullet. This results in a longer impulse of recoil force from the reduced velocity of recoil.
>>
>>32027557
TNVC. I would buy, Because it's cool, but it's not legal in my country, so I won't.
>>
>>32028202
that would be a badass job
>>
File: 1400459083579.jpg (34KB, 300x394px) Image search: [Google]
1400459083579.jpg
34KB, 300x394px
>>32026537

If you are ex-military, you shouldn't work as a police officer.

There's already way too fucking much military culture within Local Law Enforcement, we don't need gun'ho, adrenaline high mall ninja cops wiping their ass with The Constitution.

Bootlickers will oppose this.
>>
>>32028283
My whole family is law enforcement, and I think they would agree for the most part. A couple of the guys on my mom's squad were ex-military but they were really level headed, for the community type of guys.
>>
>>32027971
great games, I wish ground branch will be a successor
>>
>>32027697
>>32027697
Maricopa County is maximum HURRRRRR
>>
>>32028368
But Sherf Joe is gonna git rid of the Mexicans.
>>
>>32027372
>Why would you ever engage a SWAT team?

You see, I have a problem. Cops don't like me, and I don't like cops.
>>
>>32027774
>Moral of the story, people to never surrender to... Law enforcement, ISIS, Mexican Cartels.

Youd be better off surrendering to isis than the police. At least isis inly rapes you for a week before killing you in an over the top execution. Cops just lock you up and rape you for 20 years.
>>
>>32026212
>we are not going away
Well, I'm glad they cleared that up. Did someone tell them "I was hoping you'd just get bored and leave" after a standoff and that's why they include that message?
>>
>end up living next to methlab in 2 different apartment complexes
>both time have my apartment accidentally raided

They got the wrong apartment number

Since I have moved to a rich area never had a problem since.
>>
>>32026212
>imagine how the professional army would slap your shit
Barring other considerations they would just level the place rather than come in after you.
>>
>>32029149
"How can the same shit happen to the same guy twice?!" - John McClain
>>
>>32028202
Do you also have No Stress?
>>
>>32029163
The first time was right around when left 4 dead came out. I had these really nice headphones to block out the nieghbors drug music.. I'm just enjoying l4d suddenly a hand on my shoulder.

I turn my head 4 swat guys with guns trained on me and some more going through shitty little apartment. Calmly say I going to lift my heads up and take my headphones off.

They ask me where such and such is, I tell them he is the apartment above mine. I'm 10 his is 11. They here this jump on radio and they all rush out of my house and bust down the upstairs neighbor door. They were pretty chill about it apologized took me too lunch and left a 24/7 patrol car with cop there for 1 day while my door got replaced.

The second time was worse, living in a different town closer to work. The neighboring apartment door is right next to mine. I end up reporting them for dealing drugs out of there apartment and possible meth lab. 2 weeks go by with New York State police watching the apartment in unmarked cars. They must have gotten enough evidence. They busted down my door tackled me and threw me hand cuffs and brought me down to the street. This was during my lunch then spent 30 minutes searching my home. After I explained I was the guy who reported it they still didn't believe me until the officer that I gave my report too showed up. They then raided the my nieghbor apartment and found the biggest meth lab in the county with 7 people being arrested.

Anyways my landlord was waiting for the police to send a check for the broken door and refused to fix the door to my apartment. Ended up moving my fridge infront of the door everyday I left for work.

It was really shitty and at the end off the month I moved the fuck out.
>>
>>32027146
>>32027762
>>32027774
>>32029119

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQvDn9MEtNo
>>
>>32029244
>report crime
>get door kicked down

lmao
>>
>>32031021
It's Jew York, whadaya expect.
>>
>>32027853
>implying LE would send a SWAT team over $40 of pot
every college campus would go bankrupt trying to repair doors every year
>>
>>32028177
i mean if you rigged an IED under your porch or doorway in a manner where the last man in triggers it, you'd probably take them all
>>
>>32026212
>watching pimp my ride with GF and her 2 best friends
>eating pizza, laughing at memes
>suddenly hear a lot of noise outside
>door opens hard (was unlocked) guys in full tac gear run in yelling "hands up!" And such
>we comply, they clear the house
>detective guy in civvies with vest talks to us, tells us they got a tip this house was being used to grow dope
>GF's friend turns to him and says "well the only thing dope here is pimp my ride"
>everyone fucking loses it
>they apologize for the misunderstanding and leave

It was a fun day
>>
>>32028376
Sheriff Joe got voted out
>>
>>32028177
story?
>>
>>32026212
Ok ill bite. I have two green text stories
> Dad was Navy doctor
> Now has his own practice in San Diego
> Live Rancho Santa Fe rich kid life
> Kid brother and I playing Legos in the main hallway
> Main hallway has French doors that lead to the front yard.
> We hear our dog go apeshit, most gentle Rottweiler I've ever met even with strangers she was just kind of a Love bug
> Apeshit dog barking and growling followed by her howling and running across the yard doing flips and shit and smashing into the ground flailing in pain
> Why is my black dog dripping orange paint from head to tail
> Next thing I know SWAT team is inside picking up brother and I and carrying is outside
> Brother is like six and wailing like a baby.
> I still have Lego guys in my hands and am just shocked at getting picked up and ran off with
> Take us to van across street
> Wait with guy in gear and gun and guy with shirt and vest on side of van not facing my house.
> Hear my mom losing her shit
> Get lead around the van and see my mom screaming in the face of three guys in gear.
> Neighbors all looking
> Mom, stahp
> Guys let us go, apologize, mom threatening to sue, telling them they fucked up and fucked the wrong people
> One guy threatens to charge her with something.
> My mom goes from hot as the sun to as cold as a rock in space and goes inside with us
> Calls my dad
> Dad Calls lawyer
> Get fugged cops
They had info that our house was a drug house. My dad smoked weed back in the mid 90s when this happened but he had a med card, and my mom just had hella prescriptions like a good docile housewife should. Nothing illegal. Lost some of my Legos tho.
More soon
>>
File: images (4).jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>>32031618
2nd story
> Be me
> Still live in rancho, moved to Fairbanks ranch because we wanted the high end suburbanite experience.
> Gated community
> Nice facilities
> Armed gate guard
> Cool AF neighbors
> Looking back they are all a bunch of uptight libs
> Friend sees my mosin
> We go shooting
> He's a WWII nerd
Wow anon, I wish I could go back and kill NIPs or nazis
> Lol sure guy
> Has a whole easy company reenactment suit, all of it, boots to helm he looked breddy gud
> Was Black as night
> Whole family was black
> His Brother arrested for break ins and armed robbery, was alot older than my friend and just a fucking crazy guy.
> Friends name is super African
> His brothers name sounds exactly the same, and they look exactly the same, despite being ten years apart.
> My friend decided he wanted a Garand
> My friend goes out and buys one, CMP and tons of ammo as well.
> We shoot it, it's cool, we shoot and have fun
> Few weeks go by
> Get a call from his sister in hysterics.
THEY GOT MY LIL BROTHUR, THEY TOOK HEEM AND OH LAWDY JESUS ITS YOUR FAULT ANON YOU MADE HIM OBSESSED WITH GUNS AND NOW THE COPS ALMOST SHOT MY BROTHER
> lol what
> Leave house and immediately see armored cars, swat vans, and swat team across the street. Multiple police cars too.
> Walk over to commotion and see my friends mom crying in hysterics blubbering to cops
> See friends sister
THERE HE IS. HE BOUGHT THAT GUN FOR MY BROTHER. ITS ALL HIS FAULT. HES A VIOLENT CARNIST AND WAR LOVER HE WANTS TO KILL AND HE POISINED MY POOR BROTHERS LITTLE MIND
> Here we go
> All eyes on me
> Walk backwards, and take off back to house.
> Nobody is following me
> Get a call later from the police
> Ask me some basic questions about the gun and who bought it
> Tell them it's not mine, not worried at all about it
> Little worried for my friend
> Ask cops what the hell happened
> Cop laughter heard on phone
Cont
>>
>>32031756
> He tells me that my friend got dressed up a "dough boy" (dumb cop) and marched around the front yard with a gun at like 2-6 am in the morning, and the security guard at the front got multiple calls, as did the police, but the security guard was too scared of my friend
> Reported to be wearing "combat gear and bullet proof armor" by neighbors and by security who watched him from a distance.
> Cops get call and hear about black kid in bullet proof armor and rifle Infront of house the black criminal was picked up at and eventually released to
> Didnt know older black brother now lived in Tahoe because his parents didn't want him around
> Cops roll up ready to rock
> Friend isn't even standing guard
> No knock raid
> Grab Friend
Turns out his sister told him to go out and March around like that because someone "creepy" was texting her about shit and he just was going out to intimidate whoever it was, not that anybody even did text her I think she was just being dumb and he had heard of open carry laws but didn't know that it was illegal in CA.
He didn't spend long in jail, but the gun got taken away and melted down and his sister stole and likely sold his 500$ worth of ammo he had.
>>
>>32026212
throw them out some lube and tell them to prepare themselves
>>
>>32031618
I see a stranger grab my kids, they die on the spot. Headshot boom.
>>
>>32031866
Dad was a nogunz lib till recently his cabin in big Bear had a prowler try to break in while he was there. Scared the shit out of him, and he takes all kind of security measures. (Walls, cameras, fake dog barking sensor shit, stupid shit really) and he got an 870 and a trap machine. Lol I still remember how utterly WTF I was when I was just being carried half upside down with my Lego men
>>
File: this house is dildos.png (509KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
this house is dildos.png
509KB, 1440x2560px
>>32026412
This guy knows whats up
>>
>>32031866
you would shoot your kids if someone touches them?
>>
File: 1471208620415.jpg (23KB, 360x280px) Image search: [Google]
1471208620415.jpg
23KB, 360x280px
>>32031866
lol shut up faggot
>>
>>32027546
Toss a couple of mana bombs into their formation
>>
>>32026212
Got raided by the FBI a few years back, was one of the most impressive and memorable moments of my life. They came in at about 5:00 am, and because my bedroom is on the third floor I was the last person in the house to be detained. I woke up to them shouting "FBI! FBI! FBI!" So I come down my stairs, open my door and there they are, stacked on the wall with guns pointing straight at me. Was fucking awesome and intimidating like nothing else.
>>
>>32033645
I'd hit them with Flame Tornado, since I have 9pc Jin's Prophecy and it has increased pulling power, range, and duration
>>
>>32028288
The
>my whole family is white but we have black frendos
Argument
>>
>>32027749
DID SOMEONE SAY DOORKICKERS?!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWq6Su1JbXI
>>
>>32027997
>>32028169
>ur clueless!!!
Okay, what the other anons haven't done is hold you to your bullshit claims that ABSOLUTELY do not work in the real world. (if the force is equal why are guns even used? Ever? Your logic would lead to any shouldered rifle being immediately lethal)

So show your math, shithead. Prove it. Prove that a rifle buttstock absorbing a steady, slow recoil impulse over a large surface area is equal in all ways to a bullet.

>every time this shit comes up it's shoveled by retards who didn't even take a high school physics course
>>
>>32026395
Not after January.
>>
I've thought about this a lot of times, mostly in the shower and shit.

First, I'd place CCTV cameras all around the house. Preferably hidden with a wide field of view. The windows would be laminated glass, with netting behind it in order to catch flashbangs. Heavy curtains are used to block out vision inside. The doors have steel frames bolted to the studs of the house. Behind the front door is a chain-link fence cage that you have to pull open to enter the main area of the house. Fortify the rest of the house with cover so you have places to fall back to. Pour marbles and other things on the floor to slow down the team as they enter.

You should have a rifle in 7.62x51. You can punch through walls if need be, and I'm fairly sure that it would really mess up any doorkicker's day.
>>
>>32028197
>Most armor plate is actually softer than cast iron. I wonder why that is.
It isn't.
>>
File: 1422237583264.jpg (168KB, 800x901px) Image search: [Google]
1422237583264.jpg
168KB, 800x901px
>>32033696
Why
>>
I figure it probably shouldn't, but it bothers me that only one guy is wearing knee pads in that pic. Fucking up your ankles or your knees are the two quickest ways to end your career.

I also want to slap that guy in the front aiming gangsta style.
>>
>>32035969
If you're referring to the op pic he's holding the gun properly.
>>
>>32035969
you do realize hes got a fucking shield in front of his face.
>>
File: 1384370887446.jpg (23KB, 199x185px) Image search: [Google]
1384370887446.jpg
23KB, 199x185px
>>32027535
Sure thing, guy.
>>
>>32031819
>and his sister

I'm glad I'm not part of a piece of shit garbage family where everyone treats each other like shit.

Maybe it has to do with mixed gender kids. I always hear these stories (and witness it, best friend of 20 years has a younger sister) about people with sisters who are just garbage. I only have brothers and we've never treated each other like this. And I hear less often about this kind of shit from people who don't have sisters.
>>
>>32027519
underrated
>>
File: 1468444637660.png (56KB, 491x585px) Image search: [Google]
1468444637660.png
56KB, 491x585px
>>32026212
>"We know you're in there"

>he's not actually in there

quality
>>
>>32026212
>In getting to see these guys up close and personal they are pretty impressive. They have all the gear one could want, I even saw one of them wearing those NVGs with the four monocles. I think those are like 50,000$ a pair right? Jesus.
>These guys dont look like they are fucking around. They look well equipped and well trained. Even had a dog.

That whole entire multi-million-dollar team can get wiped out in seconds by a wide variety of cheap methods including but not limited to this following partial list:

>bomb buried under street in front of house
>radio-controlled toy trucks strapped with bombs
>homemade mortars from backyard or hilltop
>precision shooting from second story window after initial entry team is killed by homemade anti-personnel mines on the first floor
>rpg-7 rocketspam
>improvised microwave heatgun plus gunfire
>just let everyone in and set fire to the house

That's just off the cuff. Budget ain't everything, kiddo.

>also hello 3-letter acronym bureau
>>
>>32029244
>They were pretty chill about it apologized took me too lunch and left a 24/7 patrol car with cop there for 1 day while my door got replaced.

ABSOLUTE BULLSHITTT
>>
>>32026664
KillDozer did
>>
>>32026212
>brought nvgs
>to a daylight raid
This is why no one takes these mall ninjas seriously
>>
>>32038557

Ever been to a section 8 drug lab? usually they're in the concrete basement of a section 8 housing complex. 1 or 2 stories below ground, trashbags over the ground level windows, etc.

Sometimes they'll flip the breakers for the raid and use NVGs.
>>
>>32038579
While I believe you, OP only mentioned one guy with goggles.
Which tells me that one guy is a retard.
>>
>>32031153

My comment was in response to:
>>32027573
>>
File: KFSSeries_000370006300001004.png (374KB, 697x592px) Image search: [Google]
KFSSeries_000370006300001004.png
374KB, 697x592px
is it me or police force in the US never use these
>>
>>32030833
Holy shit, I live in Maricopa County. For fucks sake I've been in the Maricopa county Sheriff's helicopter.

I just applied to the Sheriff's office actually. I'm comin for your dogs, boys.
>>
>>32038669
I can only imagine why. Sure, it may protect from facial shots, but it also creates a reflection, is much heavier, and though I've never worn one I'm sure that visor must cause some sort of distortion. Plus, they just look kind of silly.
>>
>>32039007
God dammit I made a thread about this not too long ago.
I was talking about how if a /k/ommando actually gets into a legal position they should do all they can for gun rights and for legally gun-toting citizens.
Please don't go over to the dark side, copanon :(
>>
>>32037955
I'm sensing someone is an "innocent" refugee...
>>
>>32026395
probably i hear you can only work in certain places in the cia and in the government if you are jew

also not trolling it's the sad state of situation in usa
>>
>>32033790
Not what I meant shit for brains. I was giving them as examples of exceptions to the rule.
>>
File: 1479485954597.png (345KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1479485954597.png
345KB, 500x375px
>>32026395
da joos employ the FBI more likely.
>>
File: LOL.jpg (95KB, 592x572px) Image search: [Google]
LOL.jpg
95KB, 592x572px
>>32026212
Depends on who they are and what their demeanor is. If it's the local PD/Sheriff, I know they'd be civil and at least aren't there to harm me, so I'd go along with whatever reasonable requests they had.

If they're feds and they don't have a really good reason, I'd tell them to fuck off from a strategic location with the full intent to shoot anyone attempting to break in, while simultaneously calling the locals on the radio. I can probably jam all their comms simultaneously as well if I needed to, which should buy me enough time to have the locals show up, whom I know personally.
Thread posts: 141
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.