[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is thisused for on a canteen? The top has a female part

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 1479302525383-1791710751.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1479302525383-1791710751.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
What is thisused for on a canteen? The top has a female part almost like for a bike pump
>>
Its where you put the straw on a gas mask.
>>
>>32017121
so you have somethings to stick your dick in when youre in a foxhole under fire
>>
>>32017121

Gas mask drinking tube. Being in MOPP 4 makes you thirsty.
>>
>>32017126
>>32017152
This is the actual answer and they suck to use ........ but dying of thirst or contamination sucks worse so roll with it.
>>
>>32017152
Except the mask it works with isn't issued anymore.
>>
>>32017248
Nigga what? I just turned one into cif 5 months ago. The fuck outta here with your disinfo.
>>
>>32017229
Yeah they suck to use, I've done it to see what it's like, cant even imagine how much it would suck to actually need it in any sort of scenario.
>>
>>32017296

I didn't think it was that hard to use. it's basically a rubber straw.

I did come to a realization when using it though. That rubber hose sits on the outside of the mask, with the tip minimally protected...if it wasn't already contaminated from exposure in a real NBC event, it would be after handling it with your own gloved hands when you pull it out and connect it to the canteen.
>>
>>32017324
Perhaps it was just my straw or canteen then, I had to suck really hard and only got a few drops out. I worked up more of a thirst trying to get the water out than I had prior to trying it.
>>
>>32017324
Water is supposed to make a lot of chem shit inert (or at least kill you by cancer instead of intended design) but yes it is a risk. I kept a water bottle for cleaning purposes. Also it is not too hard to drink but imagine needing to drink one or two an hour just to function. Also fuck life in mop 4 in 105+ heat as even simple shit gets hard
>>
>>32017380

That must be some bullshit fed by command to make everyone feel safer when using it, because I sure as shit wouldn't trust water to render VX agent inert. If it were really that simple, why didct hey hav me dancing in bleach buckets during training?!

Either way sitting in mopp4 for hours watching your sweat collect into a pool is no picnic.
>>
>>32017121
cold weather.
this was designed for if the canteen froze the parts underneath wouldn't be frozen into the water also.
it actually worked, unlike so many other military modifications.
>>
>>32018833
>parts underneath
gas mask drinking tube
>>
>>32017248
USMC, back in 2012/2013, when NBC issued you your gas mask also issued canteen caps for the newer masks.
>>
>>32017430
No one uses vx
>>
>>32017430
>>32017380
You all know theyre suppose to issue you wipes with it right? I dont recall the real name but theyre like babywipes, youre suppose to wipe the canteen part and the straw down before you use them.
>>
>>32017126
this

but it also helps to stop water from leaking out, don't buy a canteen that doesn't have the gas mask drinking part i forget what it's called m6something they leak if they get tipped upside down
>>
>>32019382
Supposed is a dangerous term in the military. Yes wipes exist and we saw a few but we would run out long before resupply if we were ever in a shitstorm where we needed then. Water mitigates and might work if you use enough but the best cbrn guy I worked with made it clear all protective measures only buy time.
>>
>>32020586
These days though even the possibility you might think of using Chem/Bio weapons is enough to get the UN jumping down your throat and sanctioning you so hard your ass bleeds. No first-world nation wants to use it because it's unreliable and terrible politically, and it's impossible to hide production elsewhere.
>>
>>32020724
Very true and fuck if Syria for a few factions gave zero fucks
>>
>>32017354
Did you ever try turning the canteen upside down and holding it above your head? That makes it a lot easier
>>
>>32017126
FPBP
>>
>>32021616
Holding it above my head no, but I did turn it upside down. I didn't learn how to drink through a gas mask like milfags here, cut me some slack m80.
>>
>>32017248

I got issued one last week...
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.