[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moving to America for about 6 years, how do I get armed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: CIMG7466.jpg (542KB, 1841x2240px) Image search: [Google]
CIMG7466.jpg
542KB, 1841x2240px
Hello /k/, I'm an international student from Singapore, and getting a scholarship to study at Stanford in a year and half. Assuming gun laws are much more relaxed by then, how do I get armed? No meme guns, just need a 9mm ccw and cheap rifle.
Pic related, am already familiar with bullpup rifles due to national service, but am actually left handed so I do get brass in my face.
>>
You can't get a CCW and considering you'll only have a student visa you'll only be able to buy a gun in a few states
>>
>>32011682
Isn't Stanford I'm Connecticut? Pretty sure that's a Cuck State.
>>
>>32011682
Pretty much no. The constitution only applies to citizens you rice nigger
>>
>>32011749
If it's the Stanford I'm thinking of, it's in California.
>>
>>32011682
>california
NOPE.

You best pray god Emprah Trump gets rid of most Cali gay gun laws first, which is a small but not impossible task.

Also don't go full Lanza, we really don't need a Cho looking foreigner shooting up our liberal schools thanks.
>>
>>32011682
MBA bro here at a t15 program. If on a non-immigrant visa (this covers student visas), you will need a hunting license to show "sporting intent".

Sorry in advance about CA gun laws. You can hit up Las Vegas and go shooting.
>>
>>32011682
If you're on a student visa you can still legally buy a firearm but you might have to jump through significantly more hoops depending on where you live, the type of visa you have, etc.

It's far easier for a legal permanent resident to get a firearm than a non immigrant visa holder.

T. Immigration officer
>>
OP here, I don't think you understand - I don't want to get "enriched" when I'm going to get my first in-n-out burger/recreating Harold and kumar go to white castle with the first Indian I see
Legality isn't really an issue, gangbangers get their guns somehow yeah?
>>
>>32011860
Problem is your going to California, they don't have freedom in California
>>
>>32011749
Well you will never get in with that level of knowledge. California, Bay Area.
OP you don't need a gun. That is a safe place and if you used one for self defense you would likely be deported. Just do a road trip to Nevada and you can shoot full retard guns that the ranges own. Or normal guns at the ranges in California. Congrats on Stanford.
>>
File: IMG_1122.gif (486KB, 238x155px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1122.gif
486KB, 238x155px
>>32011860
Cozy up to some gangs then or get an American girlfriend/boyfriend to live with and buy guns for the household.
>>
>>32011860
The part of California you are going to is almost as safe as Singapore. Just avoid Richmond and Oakland and stay out of the tenderloin in the city. Also teach someone to make chili crab.
>>
>>32011860
Legality is an issue. Like it or not we are a nation founded on law and order. Foreigners like you would do well to know their place you little yellow bastard.
>>
>>32011682
South bay reporting in

Hunting licence to buy firearms. Have to wait in till trump uncucks us to get a ccw permit

Also in California you need a firearms safety certificate to buy firearms, which is pretty simple and is shall issue.
>>
>>32011860
Hello ATF.
>>
>>32011860
Op, this is one of the richest citys in the entire country. Rent is like $2999 minimum for a studio if your lucky. Very few dindus here. You can keep a large fixed blade knife or folder on you as we have no length limits on blades.

Also stay out of east Palo alto. Use to be murder capital of the U.S. in the 90s and still is ghetto
>>
>>32011682

>OP comes to US for School
>Stays in San Quentin
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.