[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are you holding up /k/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 185
Thread images: 31

File: u0TXr08.jpg (517KB, 1063x1600px) Image search: [Google]
u0TXr08.jpg
517KB, 1063x1600px
How are you holding up /k/?
>>
>>32010019

Well, England are as shit at football as always and just gave Spain an equalising goal in literally the last kick of the game so I want to shoot up their tour bus right now, but I know no jury in the country would convict me so all in all I'm feelin' fine.
>>
pretty shitty man. i sit alone most of the time i'm broke as shit due to divorce rape. i need three teeth pulled my back is all fucked up.
>>
At hospital for an infection after my family threw me out of the house for not voting Clinton. Which wouldn't be an issue if I weren't recovering from surgeries and disabled.

They visited me in the hospital and started saying how shitty they were for doing that, and they'll do anything to support me. I got a good guilt trip out of them, and they're willing to buy me more guns as payment for their stupidity. I should be discharched by Friday.
>>
Sold some stuff I got cheap for a big markup. Used part of the money to get a harness for my c96. Still blueballed on my raise while I'm doing the job I was supposed to get it for. Shit's sorta okay.
>>
>>32010849
Sniper enfield guy?
>>
>>32010855
Nope.
>>
File: yeahgray.png (1009B, 73x26px) Image search: [Google]
yeahgray.png
1009B, 73x26px
I'm skipping work at my navy unit because I'm depressed and don't want to leave my house, because I'm tired of doing things in general because they are all useless and go nowhere

more and more, every single day, i find that doing things in general just gets more and more pointless. I have no plans to kill myself at this time but I'm fairly certain that my life will end in suicide at some point.
>>
File: Smith And Wesson Brand Mouthwash.png (929KB, 760x1136px) Image search: [Google]
Smith And Wesson Brand Mouthwash.png
929KB, 760x1136px
>going bald
>weird skull shape
>can't grow a beard
>I'm 22
>>
GETTING STRONGER EVERY DAYS!
>>
File: Anna and Elsa.jpg (2MB, 2550x1650px) Image search: [Google]
Anna and Elsa.jpg
2MB, 2550x1650px
>>32010019
I'm tired. Work is rough. Classmates are all retarded brats that refuse to act like adults. My taint is irritated because I'm too rough with the wetwipes.

Dill-flavored chips are my only release from the fuckness.
>>
>>32010816

It's good that they apologised, /k/omrade, but don't take advantage of it yourself or you'll breed more resentment and opposition from them, which is especially bad if you're disabled. Be magnaminous and you can bring them round to your thinking.
>>
>>32010931
trump won. you have something to live for again!
>>
>>32010019
whats the point of these threads?
>>
>>32010931

Keep going to work anyway anon. Depression is not a psychological inadequacy, it's a clinical chemical imbalance in your brain and can be scientifically dealt with. You'd be amazed at how activity can get the blood flowing and flush it out of your system - sluggishness just lets it settle. And hey, unlike most other office drudgery working for a Navy unit you know that your work is contributing to something in some way - keeping the Navy afloat and fighting - and however small your own contribution may be, something is still mathematically infinitely more than zero. You can do it.
>>
>>32010931

Have you talked to your unit supervisor? They won't thank you for bottling things up, there's structures in place to deal with this.
>>
>>32010019
Still trying to tell my friend that I'm in love with her. I think she's finally realized it because she keeps dropping all sorts of hints. I gotta just nut up and make a move or something.

Trump victory sure did put a smile on my face. So that was good. Made plans for a innadesert trip the day after Thanksgiving with my buds. Also picked up a new Safariland GLS holster for my VP9. I like it a lot. I can CC the VP9 under a jacket way better than I could with my kydex holster.
>>
>>32010938
>tfw not even going bald normally, just getting couple bald spots
>presumably from stress which is only getting worse

Maybe I need to try going to the range in this town finally and do some stress relief
>>
Buried my /k/at last night
Loved that little fucker
>>
>>32011040
For us to help out and show support of our fellow komrads
>>
> 22 years old
> in college full time
> work part time
> average 30+ hours a week
> constant essays and homework due
> trump won
Overall im too busy to be depressed these days. Having a healthy social life has brought me out of depression and made me love margaritas. Also stacking 74 mags now that im approved on the Files is nice.
>>
>>32011165
Meant to imbly trump winning as a good thing
>>
>>32010019
Reaching the point where I'm seriously considering cutting back on how nasty I am to people (which started as a way to get some peace and quiet) because I'm actually beginning to feel a bit lonely.
>>
>>32010019
Good. A white Republican male is the new POTUS. I have already made money now that Trump won.
>>
Doing pretty decent I guess. Living with my gf down on the beach, leaving on a cruise to the Bahamas in December. Got funs and slowly getting her into them. She's kind of a hippy but likes the idea of good home defense. Trying to talk my landlady into changing our lease to allow doggos. I work a week at a time on a boat so I'd like her to have a battle buddy at the house while I'm away.
>>
>>32010019
One week till Autism doctor

One year till hasguns
>>
>>32011054
well I already called in sick so not tonight
and what I do isn't real work anyway, it's getting signatures in a package of documents to say I know how to use a flare gun and can use morse code and shit. it's all useless garbage, to say nothing of anything else I could bother to do with my time

>>32011063
my issues extend well outside the unit, so I don't want to talk to a padre. also my unit's padre has a very soft way of speaking that makes me feel condescended to
>>
>>32011113
I feel your pain.

Wait a month. Then go adopt a shelter cat.
>>
>>32010019
Pretty well. I am working to get fit. My goal is to get to about 160 by May and am certainly on the path to victory. There was a stray cat in my area. Seems healthy enough, might try to take it in as a new battle buddy. I have a definitive future for the first time in a long time. I am saving up for greater funs. Really hoping that Trump can pull it off with the Russians and that a great new silver age of surplus comes soon, have always wanted a nugget.
>>
Counting down till i find a higher paying job.

I am a manufacturing buisness analyst, and manager. But I only make 48k.
In 8 months, I am going to start applying to other places. If i get any good bites I will let my company counter.
>>
>>32011650
>But I only make 48k.
you spoiled little shit
>>
>repaired my headphones just last week
>they're already broken again

im running out of replacement jacks
>>
>>32011671
Median pay in my area for that position is north of 60k for my time in.
>>
>>32011752
fuck you anyway

48k is more than enough to live comfortably on
>>
Waiting for death.

Existence here is dishonest and misleading. Perhaps intentionally so. Either way I can't understand why its like this.

People are horrible, too. A philosopher spoke the truth saying "Hell is other people".

My dad and his dad both died pretty young so I guess if the pattern sticks I won't have to wait long.
>>
>>32011671
I made more as an hourly forklift driver.

At 48k he makes no overtime and as a manager is salary.

In manufacturing there is always ot. And it is always big money.

I make $20/hr when i work on Thanksgiving i will be making $60/hr for 12hr . Black friday i will make 40/hr for 12hr too.

My supervisor... he is salary, he wont be making any extra on ot.
>>
>>32011762

Depends on the work.

If it requires constant travel that's expensive as fuck. I don't think I've ever earned much more than 20K a year, an that was only for a few years at $9 an hour full time with odd overtime.
>>
It's been 6 months since my fiance left me
She is now a man.........
I'm over it now, just wish she didn't waste my time and money
Decided to drop out of school while I could with no debt. Had a year and a half left.
Been visiting /k/, /out/, and /diy/ for about two years
wanting to sell almost everything I have to go live off the land
I don't want to work from 7-5 5 days a week anymore
I want all the time to enjoy for myself
Probably gonna go through with it in the spring
Can't stand living like a fucking drone anymore
>>
>>32011762
Some of us want more than comfortable.

Mediam household is 55k.
>>
>>32011847
>Mediam

>can't spell

>wants more than most people make in a lifetime

yeah nah fuck you
>>
>>32011833
Go work at walmart . At least then you make 10$ .

Or better yet take /o/ advice and learn to drive a truck otr.
>>
>>32011863
Found the english lit/womens study dual major.
>>
>>32010019
Trump won
Working on nightshifts is great, can do shit during day like going to the range 3 times a week
Still a yuropoor wagecuck wizard
Trump won
>>
File: 1460999498441.jpg (100KB, 540x748px) Image search: [Google]
1460999498441.jpg
100KB, 540x748px
>>32010019
Eh, I was stupid and fell in love with my childhood best friend while she simultaneously fell for a real great guy who treats her really well and is a good friend to us both so that could be better. If she's happy and I haven't killed our friendship by trying something I'm happy.

Otherwise, picked up my new reloading press and some dies the other day, excited for this weekend to kick back, listen to some music and cook up some .303 and 45 Colt.

Overall, pretty good. Moving in on some land and thinking up ideas for the personal range I wanna build on it.
>>
>>32011923
reloading is a great hobby, very relaxing and satisfying. What stuff did you get ?
>>
Trump won but i got fired bout 3 weeks ago so i have no money to even celebrate.
>>
>>32011870

Nope.

Walmart starts out at minimum wage, like $8 here.

They never called me back...

Guess I didn't pass the background check.
>>
>>32012012
Where do you live?
What is on your background?
If there is an amazon warehouse near by go get a job there as a picker.
>>
Stressed out to the limit. Teaching team leader chewed us out today (and by us I mean the 8 others who aren't in my section, so 5 of us) because everyone else failed the quiz and class is fucking hard and rough. We get plowed with hours upon hours of hw every night and still are expected to retain our 30 to 40 vocabulary a night plus understand authentic material over topics we haven't learned.
If you become a linguist for any branch pray to God you don't get korean. Sure I get to live in monterey for free but it's not fun and I am only 23 and have been growing Grey hairs since I started the course. I had 0 before this. I'm fucking losing it man.
>>
>>32010019
Okay. Currently have a D in Econ 101 because I'm a lazy shit who hasn't been putting enough effort into it. Next worst is B- and the other four are A's.

Mildly guilty because I was an ass at MWNF. Drank a bit too much Saturday night. At least I stuck around to help get everything cleaned up. Hoping that will be a dim memory by the summer and I can make a good impression.

About to ask out mildly cute Navy vet that goes to the weekly dinners our Student Vet Center puts on. She actually knows some memes and enjoys them. Such as Harambe and pepe. Though to be fair those have gotten pretty mainstream. Gonna see if I can't take her to the range and see if she knows what a nugget is. She has expressed interest in my beef stew that I'm taking to the potluck early thanksgiving dinner this thursday so I'm taking that as a good sign.
>>
>all these sad sacks

just kys yourself already
>>
>>32012044

Arkansas. I gave away two joints ten years ago.

I work at a toy store now. They background check too, but I guess I passed theirs.
>>
>>32012081
But it will be worth it to plow some korean qt.
>>
>>32011301
German? Or at least a country that requires psych eval for guns?

>>32011453
Online support helped me more than anyone in my units ever did. If your /k/ommrades here aren't enough, do some googling. Also what that other anon said was right, get some exercise. It helps a lot.

>>32012081
Just think of the sweet korean qt's anon.

>>32012192
no u
>>
>>32012218
>get some exercise. It helps a lot.

Different anon here, for me unit PT makes me feel like more of a sack of shit. I'm not strong enough at all for my liking and I'm getting angrier and angrier each week about how week I am among other things.
>>
>>32012218
>If your /k/ommrades here aren't enough,
/k/ is hostile as fuck for no good reason and is full of paranoid belligerents, what are you talking about

and exercising won't solve the problems that make me miserable. to be probably a little too reductive, it's that the things I do beyond just eating and sleeping and shitposting and looking at glowing rectangles (and even then, those things grow tiresome for various reasons) are utterly pointless and just only ever end in things getting worse.

I fix something on my bike, the part just shears off entirely the next time I ride it. I tell a buddy about it during small talk, and they just make fun of me for the next hour over it. I try to do some 3d stuff for a vidya game mod, and everyone makes fun of it and insists it can't work even though it compiles and runs fine. I go to the pub, get served beer in a cracked glass, then they shriek at me about tipping even though I left money on the bar. The only reason I leave my house at all is that staying at home is just as pointless and stupid as going outside.
>>
>>32012379
Jesus christ just kys you're pathetic
>>
>>32012279
>Unit PT
Eww. PT on your own. Try to find someone non-retarded to help you out.

>>32012379
Wow, holy shit anon. Talk to the wizard. You unit sounds like fags and you sound like you have some serious depression. Seek help dude.
>>
>How are you holding up /k/?
My academic standing is in jeopardy at the moment. I risk either most likely not passing a class, or dropping it and being put on academic probation. I don't know what to do and I don't know how to tell my parents. Meeting with my advisor the day after tomorrow, hopefully I'll know what's up then.

What kind of mental care do you have to get that precludes you from being able to buy a firearm?
>>
>>32012379
im with >>32012429
>>
>>32012509
>What kind of mental care do you have to get that precludes you from being able to buy a firearm?
Court ordered
>>
>>32010019
lungs are going to shit and making me miss class, but saving up for first handgun so overall pretty good
>>
>>32010019
every night i pray for death to take me, and every morning i curse the light when it comes.

two failed suicide attempts means the universe wants me in it still. so i keep on keepin' on hoping i fulfill whatever purpose im still here for.
>>
File: whate.jpg (54KB, 300x274px) Image search: [Google]
whate.jpg
54KB, 300x274px
>>32012446
>the wizard
>>
File: shut the fuck up.jpg (20KB, 520x222px) Image search: [Google]
shut the fuck up.jpg
20KB, 520x222px
>>32012379
>>
>>32012595
Well that's what we called the psychs.
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 540x363px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 540x363px
Just quit my $100k a year job because my boss was a fucking retard. Looking for a new one. Probably won't be able to make as much but the money wasn't the reason I quit. Job market is shit in Kansas City right now.

Just got a scar 17 and an fnx 45 tac. Got 500 rounds of 45 being delivered on Friday.

I guess I'm alright. Could be better but holidays are coming up. Winter is cozy.
>>
Eh. Not all that great, but I have no one to blame but myself. Not in school because I didn't put in the work to pass chem or trig. Fat fuck because I won't put in the work in the gym. Poor because I won't put in the work to get paid.
>>
>>32012535
Wow, that's much better than I thought if true. Kind of funny, to be worried about mental health care obstructing your right to self defense. Kind of the opposite of the liberal narrative.

>>32012591
I'm not sure exactly what to say, but life is a precious gift, even if yours feels shitty right now. Killing yourself is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. There will always be things in the world that are beautiful and that will make it worth living, you just have to look for them.
>>
>>32013064
>a temporary problem
how do you know its only temporary
>>
>>32013064
>I'm not sure exactly what to say, but life is a precious gift, even if yours feels shitty right now. Killing yourself is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. There will always be things in the world that are beautiful and that will make it worth living, you just have to look for them.
save it for someone younger. im in my 50s and had a good run.

it doesnt get better. you just get used to it.
>>
>>32010997
Yeah, I'm gonna take it easy. Anytime they say something for the next couple weeks just smile and nod. Maybe bring up points they'd understand slowly over time.

I'm still taking the offer on the rifle, just getting a fudd gun that my dad said he'd happily shoot.
>>
>>32013078
Eh, fair point.
>>32013080
Any family?
>>
>>32010931

you gonna get masted for malingering nigga
>>
>>32013166
I could probably beat up the coxn, he's old
>>
>>32010938
same here but i'm 20
>>
Think about killing myself on a fairly regular basis now. I don't really want to die, life ain't that bad. But the thoughts keep coming. How easy it would be. I don't get it. I wish they'd stop, but whenever I'm alone with my thoughts it always pops up.
>>
>>32011884
Or possibly Aussie shit poster.... Not sure
>>
File: stop that.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
stop that.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
>>32012379
pathetic
kill yourself my man
>>
File: IMG_0754.png (776KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0754.png
776KB, 1334x750px
Someone broke into my truck and stole 2000$ worth of stuff from when me and a freind went hunting the day before. I'm pretty upset about it.

Found the guy selling it on Facebook and the cops fucked it all up and now it's gone forever
>>
Pretty damn well. Hours are long and days are short. Hardly get out of the vault enough to see the sun anymore. But I love what I do, and I have all I need. Still manage to shoot at least once a week.
>>
>>32010938
21 and im starting to notice mine as well, i need to start using rogan foam,
>>
>>32014127
I'm 19 and I already started just as a precaution. My mom's side doesn't have a history of baldness so I figure I'm sort of okay but my dad has the chrome dome, so there's always reason to worry.

Also it's called Rogaine, you buy rogan foam and it's just gonna make you fat, high and unfunny.
>>
>>32010019
BETTER NOW THAT TRUMP WON

HOLY FUCK THAT WAS TOO CLOSE FOR COMFORT
>>
>>32011835
Like... she's a tranny?
>>
File: Already bitter enough.jpg (32KB, 385x439px) Image search: [Google]
Already bitter enough.jpg
32KB, 385x439px
>>32010019
A girl who I thought liked me had been doing nothing but flaking out on every get together, and is now asking some other guy out publicly. Doesn't help that every time I've found another girl that hit it off well ended up flaking on me as well.

I think I'm just going to stop giving a shit about women for some time. I can't stand being taken on a ruse cruise anymore.

Also, I should probably give my guns a thorough cleaning during the Thanksgiving break. They could use some love.
>>
>>32010816
>>32013100
Great to hear things got better for you, anon. Had me worried there in the last thread.
>>
File: 1392326918272.jpg (57KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
1392326918272.jpg
57KB, 640x720px
>>32011923
>Eh, I was stupid and fell in love with my childhood best friend while she simultaneously fell for a real great guy who treats her really well and is a good friend to us both so that could be better. If she's happy and I haven't killed our friendship by trying something I'm happy.

Pretty much my life

I actually got pretty far through greentexting my life but it was autistic and I don't want to remember these feels.

tl;dr best friends but as we age she grows into a successful person while I am literal human trash, she goes off to college, gets a job and gets engaged to what was legitimately a great guy, it was almost impossible to hate him. The only time I've unfucked myself in the past decade was for the wedding.

>Her friends thought I was crying because I was happy for her.
>They impressed at they reception because I "knew how to party"

It's fucking amazing how context changes people's perception of you, just because I shaved and got a suit tailored sobbing like a bitch and drinking the pain away made me "sensitive" and "cool"
It was pretty much at that moment that I decided that 99% of human interaction is superficial and that I had already experienced the best years of my life.

And yes, that was the tl;dr.
>>
I figure I've got about a year until I hang myself
>>
>>32014958
IF YOUVE GOT A TIMEFRAME, YOURE FREE TO DO AS YOU LIKE

MOST PEOPLE DONT KNOW HOW MUCH TIME THEY HAVE, FIGURE THEYLL LIVE FOREVER, AND THEN TAKE LIFE FOR GRANTED

IF YOUVE GOT 365 DAYS, WELL, EACH DAY IS WORTH FAR MORE TO YOU, EH?

FILL YOUR DAYS WITH MIRTH AND CONSTRUCTION. LIVE THEM TO THE FULLEST, FOR THEY ARE FLEETING

AND REMEMBER

NORMAL PEOPLE GET NORMAL RESULTS
>>
File: trump vote.gif (2MB, 654x600px) Image search: [Google]
trump vote.gif
2MB, 654x600px
>>32010019

Reinvigorated.
>>
>>32014801
Thanks, I wasn't exactly looking-forward to being thrown out into the world in my current state. Maybe if I weren't so... you know, broken I'd be more open to the idea of getting out of the house. But unfortunately such an idea is horrifying, and only a few days after being kicked out into the world you know what happened.
>>
>>32010816
And they say liberals are kind-hearted.

Bunch of fucking savages. This is why communism killed dozens of millions.
>>
>I have plenty of guns
>Really have to buy more ammo
>I pretty much hate my job and about 60% of the people I work with but it's part time and the money is nice
>Going to school, doing ok, somewhat big final essay soon but confident I can bullshit it
>Still really dissatisfied with life, get the feeling that I can never be happy
>Find myself subtly flirting with qt at work, no way she's date me, also in a 5 yr relationship with another person who I care about deeply

I dont know, on the surface I feel calm and ready, but inside its just Mom's spaghetti
>>
>>32012012
>can own semi-automatic rifles
>can't work at Walmart
We live in a strange country...
>>
>>32014935
Bud, we've all been there one way or another.

You'll find what you need, just remember it won't always be a "someone". You be you bud and happiness will find its way to you.
>>
>>32011950
A Rock Chucked single stage press and scale a Lyman trimmer, Hornady tumbler and some fleet farm media, Lee pace setter dies, some IMR powder and prvi and Hornady brass for each. Already had primers and bullets for 170 grn. .303 so I should be all set. Local FFL bro got a lot off another local who was retiring his hardly used equipment. FFL bro is also a repeat customer at my hardware store and good friend of coworker, so decent prices were easy to be found.

Basically, hardly used shit sold at friend and family price will make for a good weekend.
>>
File: 1414860854774.gif (978KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
1414860854774.gif
978KB, 350x197px
>>32016025
You're either retarded or post on /r9k/.

Shut up or go back.
>>
>>32010019
If I wasn't a gun owner or didn't care about my gun rights I think if I saw a certain coworker at work tomorrow I would attack them.
>>
>>32016040
And whiskey makes it hard to spell and double check my posts. Apologies.
>>
>>32016045
Uh, just drunk and trying to give a tiny bit of encouragement to a fellow human in a similar spot as myself, friend.

Sorry your life proved shitty enough that you spend your time trying to make Internet posters feel bad about themselves.

Anyway, fuck off.
>>
>>32010816
>my family threw me out of the house for not voting Clinton
>I tell you, Peter, before the rooster crows today, you will deny three times that you know me.

I told my parents I just voted down ballot because i couldn't vote for clinton. actually voted to make america great again. Even being :::shadowtrump::: I was threatened with being kicked out of the house at least once a week.

I know those rabid leftist family feels. discretion is the greater part of valor.
>>
Just feels like passing time. More tattoos soon.
>>
Can't get into military because I have plates holding my shins together.

All my family is gone and I'm spending the holidays alone.

I've lost interest in everything, including guns, I can barely get out of bed on time for work.

I just want to die.
>>
File: 1406836379328.png (72KB, 400x236px) Image search: [Google]
1406836379328.png
72KB, 400x236px
>>32016068
I already told you I'm human trash, why do you think I'm here?

No u.
>>
>>32016088
Go see a Doctor.
>>
File: 1415298852190.webm (836KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1415298852190.webm
836KB, 854x480px
>>32016088
>Can barely get out of bed
>Still has a job
Weak shit, come back once you've sold your bed for booze and can't get off the floor.
>>
feeling optimistic about my latest RAST test which may grant me access to the military if i decide i want to enlist. i would really like some other options desu, plan A is wearing thin.
>>
>>32016099
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHP6U5vQ3mU
>>
>>32015783
honestly my perception of reality is at least 30% brighter since the ascension of the godemperor.
>>
>>32016110
I sleep on a cot so I doubt it would fetch enough for booze
>>
>>32016133
>Not buying moonshine by the gallon (fuck metric) behind the gas station
Like I said, weak shit.
>>
>>32016138
Alcohol is for the mentally weak who can't stand on their own, stop projecting
>>
>>32016088
cheer up dude. you have your /k/ buds at least. go to a range and meet some people or something.
>>
>>32016118
same. that pic is exactly how i feel.
>>
File: 1477250419803.jpg (57KB, 500x563px) Image search: [Google]
1477250419803.jpg
57KB, 500x563px
>>32016143
That isn't what projecting means
>>
>>32016160
Yes it is, you're projecting that alcohol makes your problems better and hence it will work for others, and if others don't want to do the exact same shit as you it makes them weak.

That's projecting, you dumb fucking autist.
>>
>>32016168
If you can replace "projecting" with "saying" and have the sentence retain essentially the same meaning, you're not using it correctly.
>>
File: 200% mad.png (150KB, 247x314px) Image search: [Google]
200% mad.png
150KB, 247x314px
>Negative
I talked in another thread about how my circle of friends (who are all LGBT) basically ditched me for making a minor "well that's a relief even if I don't really like Trump" post about getting to keep my guns and said I had zero empathy for their "terror," etc. Today they doubled down after I made a post about an upcoming anti-LGBT bill in the Texas Legislature, gave contact information and instructions on how to contact state senators to oppose the bill, and posted proof that I did so myself because I'm bitter about being told I have no empathy. I also called out safety pin slacktivism for what it is (worthless moral posturing) and said I see no reason to wear one when I do more for these people than 99% of the pin-wearers despite having zero skin in the game simply because I think it's the right thing to do. The response? "Justifying your bullshit behavior isn't an apology."

Well, tough shit. I'm not apologizing because I did nothing wrong. I know they'd have all hung me out to dry if Hillary had won and never held it against them; I think I'm allowed to be at least a little relieved that the fucking ATF is getting told to chill for 4 years.

Nonetheless, I'm digging my heels in too. I almost never ask "well what about how I feel?" but I think I'm perfectly justified in doing so now, and I'll be damned if I'm the first one to blink here. Everyone tells me to say "fuck them" and bounce, but I actually *do* care about these people and it'd be nice if they held some empathy for me now.

>Positive
Varusteleka got Soviet plash-palatkas back in stock, so I bought one to use as a photo backdrop for slavshit. Cost me $28 shipped or so.
>>
File: get the dog off my stage.jpg (186KB, 1396x1080px) Image search: [Google]
get the dog off my stage.jpg
186KB, 1396x1080px
>mention to people I know that I can sew, at least to tailor even if not to make whole garments
>friend half-jokingly said to me once that I should make fursuits
>said no because that is a whole garment and would be hard

>in the navy now
>tempted to make a Sonar "partial" to wear with my normal combat uniform
>literally only so I can wear it to other recruiting events and be belligerent
I mean, look at that piece of shit. I could easily do better, especially if I just had forearms, paws, and a head to do. Anyone could. A retard could make a better suit.

And imagine the fallout if the Navy mascot randomly showed up to a St-Jean family day, playing Snake Eater or Heavens Divide off a boombox, to suplex the MP teddy bear mascot and just bounce out after. It'd be a good final act to an otherwise dull show of life.
>>
>>32016223
Go your own way, and don't worry about them.

People come and go, and it's often when it suits THEM! You owe nothing to them.
>>
>>32016223
"Friends"

I know those feels though, my local kink community will never not be infected with people who think they're progressives.
>>
>>32014127
>>32010938
tfw 22
super thick luscious long hair
the day I start to bald is the day I kill myself
>>
File: 1463262900160.jpg (875KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1463262900160.jpg
875KB, 1920x1080px
>>32010019
well i aint shooting dope and my boots are tied on, so im well enough. moving from best carolina to florida. would be better if i didnt get panic dissorder from all those funerals, drinking too much and probably eating too many mushrooms/lsd/2ci. driving cars fucks with me now. so boys any good places to shoot near sanford? also whats the % i run into the flimflam, and if so should i fight him?
>>
I just registered for next semesters classes
if I pass everything I graduate

fuck

I dont know what to do anymore
>>
>>32016310
kek may as well load up now champ, my brother started going bald at 17. like hard core bald at 17.
>>
>>32016316
1st order of business, do not start shooting dope
2nd order of business, wing it.
ill let you in on a little secret no one knows what theyre doing just dont stagnate like i did, move around a bit
>>
btw im both >>32016264 and >>32010931

i really dont care much anymore, and find little reason to prefer any project over another, even if a project may end in the loss of my own life at the hands of police/MPs

>>32016223
>I also called out safety pin slacktivism for what it is (worthless moral posturing) and said I see no reason to wear one when I do more for these people than 99% of the pin-wearers despite having zero skin in the game simply because I think it's the right thing to do. The response? "Justifying your bullshit behavior isn't an apology."
there is literally nothing wrong with wearing a shitload of safety pins all the time all over your jacket, as long as you don't pretend like they do anything
>>
stressed out by the call center job, mortgage, and worrying about these stupud liebrals/mdia protesting the Trump win. I just want to keep ahead of bills and have legal MGs available soon.
>>
>>32016264
>>32016327
Americans ITT: "Trump winning provides some stress from 'the other side', but also provides many opportunities in general."
Canadians ITT: "I'd like to dress up like a dog and kill my head of state in single combat, because I feel no other point to life than the furthering of my own sorrow."

Why are Canadians such vile degenerates?
>>
>>32016362
trudeau is the devil
>>
File: 1467197449058.gif (2MB, 500x490px) Image search: [Google]
1467197449058.gif
2MB, 500x490px
>>32010019

Bored to death in my new apartment

I don't even have my guns here yet and I have no idea where I could shoot them in this town what so ever

At least there is a cheap indoor range close by, I'm getting a membership for that
>>
>>32010053
Well I hope you'll be arm-allr-ite
As with anyone else having a rough time.

I made a fucking pun at 3 in the morning cunts better smile.
>>
>>32016410
it was shit
>>
>>32016362

Many Canadians are brainwashed from young on, just like your SJW's are down there.

What can be done?
>>
>>32010019
Tad upset, Mugis' preggers by Flandre... of all people.

Actually not at all. I'm pretty happy got my troy iron sights in, waiting on a few more days as mag prices are dropping and I'm getting some E-Landers for a 300 blackout pistol build AR

And my girlfriend (not a gun person sadly) just said yes to marrying me. So I got that for me. Had the ring for almost a month without her catching onto why I was being so weird when her dad would call.

Had her brother translate for me (they are both from Ukraine) when I asked both him and their father for their blessing. My Ukrainian sucks but the little Russian I know was helpful. Her dad was actually pretty excited now because that means he has a reason to drag his wife from their village to travel and see the USA a little.
>>
>>32016417
why would a country brainwash their young to do such a thing though
>>
File: 1393807569484.gif (1MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1393807569484.gif
1MB, 600x338px
>>32016474
>Tad upset, Mugis' preggers by Flandre... of all people.

How did a boy get pregnant?
>>
>>32016413
Not happy? Don't ruin gun puns for everyone else, I mean, you can't spell smile without SMLE.
>>
>>32016477
Well, I think they may have been messing around with some X-change Pills and something happened. One of them lost and had to take the pill.

Just means we get not only /k's adopted niece in Galaxy. (look it up if you need to) but we may be adopting the Fl-ugi baby too?

>inb4 Flugi-baby meme's

(sorry Mugi... as a neonatal nurse feel free to ask me questions if you see me pop up and you're freaking out.)
>>
>>32016478
Guess if the guy didn't spend all day steyr-ing at a screen all day he would be a lot less krink-y.
>>
>>32011113
Feeling you anon

When I feel sad i load and unload mags. It helps
>>
>>32016500
>look it up if you need to
Don't patronize me.

And I think Mandre has a better ring to it.

[nospoilers] Is she really preggo? Source? [/nospoilers]
>>
>>32011113
So close to gets :(

I'm sorry anon, hope it all goes well for you.
>>
>>32016500
How is Galaxy doing? I haven't thought about that in a long while
>>
>>32016519
Flandre announced it earlier today in a post asking about children and firearms... Mugi later showed up after an anon questioned her not appearing to confirm with her trip-code.
>>
Still noguns and no gf I'm afraid.
>>
>>32016534
Well I haven't seen an update post from anyone in the "know" about her. I think she's turning 9 or 10 (maybe 11 now ???) on the 18th. Don't remember the last time i saw her dad "Just For Now" post.
>>
>>32016223
m8 theyre not your friends. i have views that differ strongly from some of my closest friends and it means fuck all in the end. if they won't talk to you because you may not think what they do, they're after followers and not friends.
>>
>>32012012
UPS needs people.
My building is offering $5000 bonuses for new part-time people... and $400 for referrals.

Minnesota yeayea
>>
>>32014749
Transgender, testosterone, surgery, the real deal. Fucking hilarious
>>
>>32016547
How was his Parkinson's treating him last time you saw him post?
>>
>>32016538
>Flandre announced it earlier today in a post asking about children and firearms... Mugi later showed up after an anon questioned her not appearing to confirm with her trip-code.

So yeah, /k/ is the easiest board to troll.
>>
>>32015872
From the sound of things, he is a bum leeching off them. They wouldn't be able to throw him out of the house if he owned it or contributed enough to be a vital asset
>>
File: absolutely not a lewd grin.jpg (737KB, 2813x5000px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely not a lewd grin.jpg
737KB, 2813x5000px
>>32010019
Could be worse, I guess.
>>
>>32016568
pretty b-b-b-bad.
>>
File: 1469199032554.jpg (115KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1469199032554.jpg
115KB, 900x600px
indians lost but i am amped about trump getting elected. the enemies have revealed their true forms. also i have to get back into shape. we'll be moving to a big apartment building downtown so i finally will be able to buy a few guns and stockpile some ammo.
>>
>>32016585
That sucks

At least he can give a hell of a piggyback ride
>>
>>32011671
He's making 5k less than the national average
>>
>>32013064
-permanent solution
I've never understood it when people said that shit, what the fuck else is there other than a "permanent solution?"
>>
File: areyougonnafinishthat.jpg (13KB, 417x342px) Image search: [Google]
areyougonnafinishthat.jpg
13KB, 417x342px
>>32016628
A temporary solution
>>
File: 1460505701825.gif (766KB, 195x143px) Image search: [Google]
1460505701825.gif
766KB, 195x143px
>>32013064
>permanent solution to a permanent problem

fixed
>>
>>32016606
Poor people exist for a reason anon.
>>
>>32016606
If everyone made more than the national average, the national average would be infinitely high.
>>
>>32016572
>he said they had been dating for four years

This is fucking wrong though, she first posted on /k/ like two years ago.

Why would /k/ rec her a mac if she was already fugging flandre?

I'm calling bullshit
>>
>>32016668
read:
>>32001543
>>
>>32016711
>We pulled out Everytime for 4 years..

There is no way mugi getting rec'd a mac happened 4 fucking years ago, ergo she had not met flandre at that point, ergo they were not fucking, ergo you all got trolled and I'm not fucking buying it.
>>
File: reek_fails_at_math.png (22KB, 1228x260px) Image search: [Google]
reek_fails_at_math.png
22KB, 1228x260px
Lol. It gets worse. :)

>just multiply it bro
>>
File: disgusting.jpg (28KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.jpg
28KB, 500x500px
>>32016668
>she

You know better than that
>>
>>32010019
Mixed bag OP.

I'm worried about a Trump Presidency and the legitimacy of the alt-right.

I'm a political moderate and an oldfag. I've seen how /pol/ has completely swallowed 4chan and how many bootlickers there are parading around for Trump's Presidential victory. Any mention of contrary opinion and people start sounding like white supremacist sjw's.

With this post alone I'm sure a dozen people will attack it. This shit is cancer.
>>
>>32016744
It's early anon, all the /pol/ babbies are asleep.

Trump was the better option though.
>>
>>32016744
yeah americans are kinda garbage these days, more than usual
>>
>>32016744
>white supremacist sjw's
wsw's

and I hear ya, but 4chins is only a cesspool of edgy 12 year olds and degenerates
>>
>>32016758
I didn't come here to debate politics, I just worry about some kind of new wave fascism evolving out of everything.

Critical thinking is mostly dead and political argument is about winning, not compromise or understanding the other side. Shit has gotten too extreme at a time when for all intents and purposes life is better than it ever has been for all people across the world.

It just feels like we're setting ourselves up for failure in the long term.

But that's why I keep guns I guess.
>>
>>32016778
Guns will never let you down. . . Until they do that is
>>
>>32016778
I hate that there are people happy that a white man won because it seems to legitimize what the SJWs do, and as much as I hate racism, I fucking hate SJWs just as much
>>
>>32011835
Hey man, I feel you. Been with a woman who now is 'asexual' 3 years into our relationship.

I just want to get /out/ more and live off the land for a while. Get away from the daily grind.

Would you want to go in on some cheap land together? Like, I kind of want to just make a refuge for cool people who just need to relax for a while.
>>
>>32016825
>Like, I kind of want to just make a refuge for cool people who just need to relax for a while.

Those always fall apart because people inevitably take advantage of them. Randian paradise or bust
>>
>>32016821
Everyone is a sjw anon. They all want their own social justice though
>>
>>32016821
I mean I get that, I think any rational person gets that. My fears aren't that spooky white trump will deport anyone who's brown, my fear is that slowly there will be a silencing of dissent as a reactionary policy by otherwise moderate people who are just kind of fed up with new age liberals.

Shit just kind of snowballs from there. That's my fear.
>>
>>32016733
what the fug
>>
>>32016862
I don't think so though.
>>
>>32010019
Great!

Finally figured out what was wrong with my car and it was a $45 ECU from a junkyard

Now I'm two weeks away from buying a new motorcycle, 2017 SV650 most likely

Life is fucking grand
>>
Okay I guess, living with my best friend's dad because he's closest to college without renting a shit apartment for 600 plus a month, instead I pay 200! Sold my sks a month ago and bought an Anderson ar15 via pre election panic buy. Now that trump is in, I just need to save up for a suppressor.

However, I don't know what to do with my life. College is dragging me down after I switched from criminal justice to just liberal arts. I don't know what to do, but I had an idea on what I want to do.

I want to move to Colorado and spend the rest of my life working a job there and snowboarding and shit, but the apartments there are expensive as dick. I'll just save some money and when the time comes, I'll move and enjoy an active life of guns and snowboarding. (Weed also, but I have no care for it anyway)
>>
>>32018617
I don't own a bike, but I heard nice things about sv650's. If I were you, I'd get an older one for sake of saving green, but you're the buyer not me.
Thread posts: 185
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.