[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Oregon wants to succeed.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: download (36).jpg (4MB, 5165x3408px) Image search: [Google]
download (36).jpg
4MB, 5165x3408px
If, and this is a big if, how many of you Oregon bros would get together with me and contact militiamen if liberals tried to make the west coast their own or part of Canada?
>>
File: 50c.jpg (63KB, 864x576px) Image search: [Google]
50c.jpg
63KB, 864x576px
>>32007125

>trying to secede
>liberal shithole with no funz

Shiggy diggy

t. Texan
>>
>>32007125
>succeed

Jesus anon. You are not the leader Oregon needs.
>>
>>32007125
Oregon can secede, but it will never ever succeed
>>
>>32007125
Lol, Kate Brown would love that. We could have a state of perfect inclusion and forced bisexuality. I'd probably start blowing shit up pretty quick, again it's the same old problem, who's going to enforce that? Our national guard is made up from central/southern oregon republicans. Our police in my experience are pretty conservative. Liberals here definitely don't own guns because it's all about everyone knowing how moral and loving you are all the time. But yes, I'd grab a rifle and do my part.
>>
File: 1472576771807.jpg (21KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1472576771807.jpg
21KB, 500x500px
>be liberal, gun-owning Oregonian in the market for milsurp rifle
>decide to check out /k/
>"liberals don't got funz" and misspellings everywhere
I don't know what I expected
>>
a lot of state threads happening lately. good for /k/
>>
>>32007431
Kek.
>>
>>32009036
You'll find a lot of people here can't fathom a lib liking funs
>>
File: IMG_0923.jpg (268KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0923.jpg
268KB, 1280x960px
>>32009036
>liberal gun owner
Post your guns. I double dog dare you.
>>
>>32009064
It makes sense to me. Liberals are fucking retarded. Why wouldn't they vote for an antigun even if they like guns?
>>
>>32009036

>liberal gun owner

Get your own people in order before you criticize others
>>
>>32009075
Not all libs liked nor voted for Clinton, and even those who did and are pro-2a probably thought she would never really come for their guns

You shouldn't just make blanket statements based on what you think without considering the other side
>>
>>32009110
A liberal that likes guns is a libertarian. Voting dem under any circumstance is a complete abomination.
>>
>>32009036
>liberal
kys
>>
>>32007149
You know what's great, Texas isn't even the greatest pro-fun state but there are enough fudds that already do want to succeed along side actual pro-fun people to actually do it.
>>
>>32009110
>even those who did and are pro-2a probably thought she would never really come for their guns
Yet more proof that liberalism is a mental disorder.
>>
>>32009127
Well that's just, like, your opinion, man

Most people don't vote based on a single issue, some genuinely believe in some of the things the dems stand for, even if not quite so strongly (or even more, who am I to tell?)

Politics is nasty business, and the waters tend to get muddy when it comes to what one values more among a wide range of issues. It's not as easy for everyone to find a "side" that exactly matches their values, and that's exactly what the democratic process is for

Some might like it more than others but it is what it is and there ain't no changin it
>>
NOGERO
>>
This is the dumbest post i have ever seen
>>
>>32009240
So you're a Good German who mostly votes for the party who wants to disarm him and everybody else because muh buttfuckery and muh weed and muh socialized meds and muh fairness in everything. At least you're honest.
>>
>>32009297
I never said I voted Dem, senpai

Just trying to give some perspective is all
>>
>>32007496
Both Marine reserve units are hard right as well.
>>
File: kek_1.jpg (91KB, 459x612px)
kek_1.jpg
91KB, 459x612px
>>32007266
Who would win?
The entire American military with tanks, drones, literally billions of dollars of funding, and thousands of properly trained soldiers
or
California and Oregon without detachable mags, no automatic weapons, nothing bigger than 50 caliber rifles, and nu males highly trained in gender studies.

Also
>>32007149
>>32007266
>>32007431
>Pic related
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.