[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Central Florida Meetup Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 21

File: image.jpg (92KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 750x500px
Fuck me if Space Coast or Jacksonville is too far for my lazy ass to drive to. I don't feel like dedicating an entire fucking day driving 2 hours there and two hours back.
I keep seeing a lot of anons looking for a public place to shoot and the only place I've found is off of Maytown road in Osteen. Filled with fucking rednecks but I met some Puerto Ricans with some ARs say they drove all the way from Silver Star in Orlando so fuck me if this place isn't known already.
Who'd be willing to do a meet up? Last time I posted about this place in the prehurricane Matthew thread about 8 anons messaged me so I know a couple of you faggots are interested.
>>
Shameless self bump.
>>
Damn fag. Too far
>>
>>32000301
You want to meet in Osteen or somewhere else?
>>
>>32000301
There's a lot of us in the Tampa area as well. Lakeland may be a good in-between for Tampa, Brandon, st Pete, Orlando, etc.
>>
>>32001018
aye, but where would we go to shoot?
>>
>>32000301
Anon close to Oviedo here. Down to meet up at Maytown Road
>>
another oviedo anon here. I'm down.
>>
File: 1474424253231.jpg (155KB, 938x1409px) Image search: [Google]
1474424253231.jpg
155KB, 938x1409px
>>32000301
>meetup less than an hour from my house
count me in
>>
>>32001087
Innawoods? Also a tampa anon reporting in
>>
Some earlier anons were talking about the ocala national forest for innawoods. They have a public range there too. I was thinking about hitting it up over the winter for a couple nights.
>>
We would meet at this mudhole on Maytown road. I've went and every time some redneck lets me shoot his funs, gives me a beer and we have fun. Ive been there maybe five times.
Before I started shooting there, I ran into some police dept one time driving down that road to Oakhill for some dank seafood at Goodrich's and apparently the rednecks were doing donuts with their 4x's in the road drunk as fuck with beers in hand.
As we were talking he was finishing saying all they want is to have everyone park in the woods BC the parking on the shoulder makes people seem to think the road is a hang out also. During this people were shooting in the background and I asked pretending to be a normie. He said kinda anxiously, "In volusia county, as long as you maintain safe firearm practice. It's generally accepted."
I asked if they ever go into the woods and he said that they're not willing to. Lol.
>>
>>32001379
The rainbow family will steal your funs when your setting up your targets no joke. Also heard about some guys driving their jeep into one of their camps and they tried to get into the jeep. One ax to the side of his new yellow jeep and apparently he said "I swear we ran one of them over, but fuck if I know we also shot the 9 and the moss out the window too"
I've never been to Ocala but hear it's somewhat accepted but somewhat not to shoot out there.
>>
one more oviedofag here, that sounds pretty good
>>
>>32001359
Yeah innawoods. Here's something I put up on YT last time I went.
https://youtu.be/OtuBoPl7l7Y
Btw, guise I'm just some bored anon at work. Thinking about how this place is outrun by rednecks and thought it wouldn't be a bad thing if some kommandos went out to shoot there too. I'm sure we aren't as dumb as these people because we'd cherish an outdoor shooting range but also in the same token I don't want to fuck up this place so bad with people we all can't shoot there.
I've never done a meet up before but fuck it, shit in life doesn't happen till somebody tries. I'm not a bitch. Fuck off atf, I got no dog and trumps president!
>>
>>32001422
welp, i was planning on going there considering it's a free range not even half an hour from me
i guess i'll stick to strickland...
>>
>>32001475
Go out there and report back bro. You have the guns, you have the power. Just bring a friend and one of you watch each other's shit
>>
>>32001525
maybe this weekend my roommate and i can hit it up
what day was this meetup supposed to be happening?
>>
>>32001474
Ive been to 3 nuggetfests and one nc meet up. Everyone was chill as fuck at each meet.
>>
File: DSCN0276.jpg (1MB, 2272x1704px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0276.jpg
1MB, 2272x1704px
>>32000301
canton, ga here
so long as we can organize a month or so in advance, im down
>>
I posted this to see if people were willing to do a meet. Seems like central Florida can't get their shit together and felt like it was time we did. I don't even know how one would do this but maybe we can form thread here on /k/ and keep this shit off social media. It's much better that way guise. But yeah, as far as this shit goes I'm just going to close up shop here at work and check this shit out when I'm at home. Maybe post some pictures from the last time I went on Father's Day with my pops
>>
>>32001541
No idea, I've posted a few mentions here and there in fl threads (there's me talkinging in one of the Florida generals in the catalog) but nobody has even responded to me saying. "Well I know a public place to shoot wher it's well accepted and seems to be used all the time."
There was tons and tons of shells guise. In sand. So there's more buried. Just sayin.
>>mfw the first time I went with my funs there were cops out there again.
>>Father's Day
>>they said they were out there BC somebody broke into a dudes truck he left by the road
>>I pretend to be a normie wanting to "go on a hike with my dad"
>>American as fuck
>>bang bang bang
>>cop tells me this isn't really a hiking and camping place
>>more of a shooting and mudding place
>>so you're not allowed to go hiking and camping here?
>>well that's up to you
>>Me and my dad agree we're not going to leave the Explorer at the road and drive back to where the shots are coming from
>>Emmedietly test the cops word by magdumping
120 rounds
>>no cops come
>>oh yeahhh
>>shoot for 6 hours and enjoy Father's Day.
>>
>>32001657
yeah, keep a thread open for the week & see what the interest is like
>>
>>32001735
sounds good, i may go on a nugget hike
>>
>>32001740
I've already told everyone where the spot is, but it's just the idea of a group of us going out there to shoot together which is what I thought might be cool.
Also, if this idea doesn't come to fruitation at least I'm helping some people out by finding a new place to shoot.
By the way guise, I've literally only went maybe 400 meters into the woods from the road. This place is bought by Canadians to keep as public land and they own TEN THOUSAND acres of this area for all your fuck around needs.
>>
>>32001833
Whoa really

I'm down as fuck that's awesome

holy shit go canada
>>
>>32001833
that's fuckin awesome, i can't believe i've lived literally right there and not used it
well, i can, college and work are doing me dirty but i'll try and find some free time
>>
>>32000301
off topic but is that a KS-23??
>>
Fuck man i live in west palm and if i did drive all the way to the meet up i'd just come to see the guns and talk i don't actually own a gun...at least not yet.
>>
>>32001879
appears so, yes.
>>
florida sucks

>bugs splat all over windshield
>worst roads of all states
>worst drinking water of all states
>hot year round
>>
>>32001909
It's ok, the Latina ass makes up for it. Plus it's "nice" out right now faggot.
>>
>>32001833
>a group of us going
this is a good resource
https://groupme.com/en-US/

the guys who organized one of the smaller north ga meets i went to used this.. simple & private
..might work for us
>>
>>32001977
I have to use my groupme for private things. Any chance we could use kik instead or something
>>
>>32002024
what about whatsapp
>>
This is neat and all, but it's ~2hrs from Tampa. I'll wait for something closer to crop up.
>>
>>32002046
yeah sure
>>
Mfw when I don't use of these. I don't even like phones guise. How about you all redpill me on my Baofeng that's collecting dust since I bought it and we all talk like real kommandos should
>>
Orlando reporting in, went to space coast meetup, got filthy, wet, and sunburnt, lugged two rifles, pistol, and 100s of rounds of ammo at least a half mile through knee deep stagnant water puddles.

I vote for innawoods, not innaswamp:) although it was fun and would do again with proper boots and clothes
>>
>>32002354
Jesus anon that sounds terrible.
>>
Ok well, here goes me tryin to organize this into fruitation. We first have to discuss two separate problems, the first is parking. Now this, being the internet I would suggest everyone come in their own car but there really isn't a good parking area aside from the alley of trees that I shot at. Plus this isn't the type of place you'd want to bring your Honda Civic so maybe bring the friend that has the truck. Plus this brings up another fact. What if someone gets stuck? Does anyone here know how to pull someone out of a ditch? It's hard to describe but right in front of the clearing where "most" people park it can get pretty muddle. As this is a mudhole guys. Just a thought guys.
The second is food. I'm willing to bring 100 hotdogs and some potatoes for smashed potatoes but idk if I wanna feed every hungry dude if I'm he only one. I have cast iron and I'll do the cooking. So whatever I end up bringing I'll stick in your mess kit but if you dont have yours that's on your. Maybe carve a stick and take a dog. If I run out I run out, go fuck off. This'll have to be after the 23rd BC that's when I'll have a little extra money to donate to this. So maybe you guys can discuss that while I drive back home to Sanford.
>>
>>32002629
How many people does the usual parking hold?
>>
>>32003492
Idk easily 10 trucks right at the opening.
>>
Ok well the best day I think would probably be December 3rd. The week after thanksgiving. And plenty of time before Christmas before everyone will start getting busy with work, family and our money will be divided elsewhere. Does this sound like a good day for you guys?
>>
>>32000301
shit im moving to outside of orlando in like 4 days
>>
>>32002385
Oh yeah;) but it wasn't all bad, the kommandos were cool and I got to see some neat funs,as well as watch my brother literally fuck up with his AR and when everyone was watching, he drops the mag into the mud instead of shooting
>>
Orlando here monitoring
If I can find the time I'll go
>>
>be innaSoFlo
>most friends are nofuns

Feels badman, I have to go shooting with my girlfriend's redneck family friends, which can be fun, but usually ends up in a fight
>>
>>32001879
Yeah, without the unnecessary stock.
>>
File: IMG_9895.jpg (3MB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9895.jpg
3MB, 5184x3456px
The real next Space Coast meetup is early January. Bring your tents for the weekend because we camp in eastern Orlando.
>>
>>32006262

>soflo
Which side?

Swfl reporting
>>
>>32006639
SE, right between swamp and coast
>>
>>32002354
>>32002385

You guys sound like fucking p u s s i e s jesus christ.
>>
>>32002354
>>32002385
How does a rectally inserted tampon feel?

I'm sure you two are experts.
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 1022x425px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 1022x425px
Ok guise, this is t going to be any sort of large meet but if it ends up being one that'll be awesome.
Ok, so January 3rd is when we'll be shooting for meeting up in Osteen. This is the predicted date, but I want to see how many people can actually make it to something so close.so I want to hear how many people are in.
There's a parking lot where we can meet in the Osteen Diner and decide if some people want to carpool. Meet and greet type shit.
Please bring your own mess kit as no one will be providing shit like that. This isn't anything official but we could turn it into a regular thing if central Florida anons want to.
I don't know how much food I can bring but I'll do my best to be able to make lunch for everyone. this depends on if my funds are good by the 23rd of this month. I have some shit going on in my life and I may get some car work done but hot dogs are cheap right? Lol.
So let's see a vote on if Dec 3rd is too early or if we should push it a little farther into December. I'm not going to do anything on Kik or what'sapp this'll be done just on /k/ threads.
>>
Fourth Oviedo anon, monitoring
>>
>>32000301
>Mfw when I don't use of these. I don't even like phones guise. How about you all redpill me on my Baofeng that's collecting dust since I bought it and we all talk like real kommandos should
Lel, as much as I like this idea, do they have the range? Also, I don't really want to talk to you guys IRL, just shoot guns. I'll bring my shitty AK and AR, plus some boring handguns.

With that said, does ANYONE know of a place in FL to go shoot outdoors in the tampa to Orlando area?
>>
>>32002055
Where can we collect more tampafags like us? It seems like there's quite a few, but where can we go? I'd go to a Tampa meet in a second.
>>
>>32006936
Im not sure really. I just recently moved here and havent found a place to call home yet
>>
>>32006936
There are no Tampa meets because there's nowhere to shoot in Tampa
>>
>>32006927
Tenoroc was recommended to me but I havent been able to go out and see for myself
>>
>>32006927
They were trying to organize but like you, I'd rather keep it on /k/. I don't use shit on social media but still... This IS still 4chan.
>>
When you faggots do something in the Tampa bay area, post it. Space coast and listen is too far away.
>>
>>32007300
Osteen
>>
>>32007057
This. Indoor ranges don't count. Property is the way to go, and there's just nothing here because we don't have connections.
>>
>>32007315
>>32007057
>>32006936
I've never been, but there is a 1000yd outdoor range in East of Sarasota
>>
>>32007315
I could make it to Tampa, and I know at least one more guy that would too

If only there was a good spot
>>
File: map.jpg (803KB, 3960x3240px) Image search: [Google]
map.jpg
803KB, 3960x3240px
THE TAMPA MEET IS NOW OFFICIAL
>THE TAMPA MEET IS NOW OFFICIAL
THE TAMPA MEET IS NOW OFFICIAL
>THE TAMPA MEET IS NOW OFFICIAL

WE JUST DONT KNOW WHEN, WHERE, HOW, OR WHY YET.
>>
>>32007491
There are 2 public ranges in Lakeland. Saddle Creek public range and Generic public range. Both have camp grounds I believe
>>
>>32007511
*Tenoroc
Dumb auto correct
>>
>>32007491
After some deep research, here are the outdoor options, unless someone with land pops up here.
http://m.myfwc.com/hunting/safety-education/shooting-ranges/

Otherwise, it's an indoor meet at any number of overcrowded ranges.

All we really need is one anon with enough land to let us come shoot.
>>
>>32007491
I'm in. Keep a thread alive for a week or so before the meet.
>>
File: IMG-20161115-WA0015.jpg (857KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161115-WA0015.jpg
857KB, 3264x1836px
I host the space coast meet, we shoot in cocoa and camp out east of Orlando. Its going t be the first weekend of Jan.
[email protected]
>>
>>32007697
Private land? That's 3 hours out from st Pete though.
>>
>>32007730
Yes its private, the last 8 meets have been there. That pic was today, its about 70 degrees and the water is low. If your coming from that far I'd recommend camping on the weekend with us.
>>
>>32007511
Is there a price per day for both ranges?
>>
>>32008782
Possibly. I don't remember for which one but it was a $12 dollar fee for the whole day
>>
>>32007763
Problem is, my truck won't make it that far. I already am about to lose the front bumper...

Can't you just bring the land to me?
>>
>>32007516
Tenoroc is okay.
>>
Why not just go to the "Space Coast" meet? it's actually more central in all respects than Osteen. Also, it's already established, which helps a whole lot logistically.

>>32007697
That looks 100% better than last time, Jesus. Can't fucking wait.

>>32009305
Could always carpool.
>>
>>32000301
Pascofag lurkin.
>>
If anyone is carpooling from Orlando and wouldn't mind letting me tag along to the space coast meet, give me your email please
>>
>>32009465
this place is an hour from downtown Orlando going north on i4. So if you live in Altamonte (just moved from there) it's a 45 minute drive. Sanford area it's a 20 minute drive.
Most people in the Orlando area to Deltona could make the trip there an back. Making this a day trip thing.
All in all, I've said before in this thread if anything and this thread doesn't make a meetup. It'd help out some /k/ommandos. nobody has responded to the December 3rd date.
>>mfw I was able to go to the mudhole today but ended up saying I'm not going to shoot what little ammo I have left as I'd rather shoot it with you faggots.
>>mfw I shot the rest of my case of ammo for shits and giggles two weeks ago
>>
>>32009806
You're missing my point: Osteen is not Central Florida, if anything it's Northern Space Coast. Also, what are we, fucking Redditors? Only Redditors do a day trip meet rather than an overnight camping meet.

I live in Sarasota, and a meet in Osteen is just much less appealing than the Space Coast meet. I'd rather not drive 3 hours for a single day event; I'll go far for /k/ events (well, at least I've got plans to) but that's just way too much for way too little. I want full scale palpable autism to be hitting me for at least 48 hours.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 768x1024px
>>32009857
It can be less appealing Nick, I wouldn't want to drive all the way out for a day trip either. Stick to what you like but this day trip could become something longer if we can see if there's interest.
Ok so here's an birdseye view of the place the cops said it was accepted to shoot at.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 768x1024px
Maybe I should have just written Orlando meetup in the subject field. I'm sure there will be people interested to shoot here though. Also like one anon said, this is more innawoods than innaswamp.
What's the spacecoast address btw anons? I'm just curious for when January comes around.
Here's a picture of where there's a "private" range. (Shot there too) where the cops said they've stopped people from going to.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 768x1024px
Just to help with perspective of how huge this area is here's the other end of the tramping grounds. Didn't know they were connected at the time but I met some dirt bikers at the gas station you can see on the other side of the freeway.
>>
File: 1438977998331.png (48KB, 245x239px) Image search: [Google]
1438977998331.png
48KB, 245x239px
>>32007511
>>32007516
>>32009384
Last I checked they were closed for maintenance for a while. Has that changed?

>mfw /k/omrades use my range
>>
Edgewater anon reporting in. I may be down if you arent a complete autist
>>
>>32010199
Its more of a private shoot spot that many people go to. Not officially designated a range.
>>
>>32010840
Its at the end of satellite road in cocoa.
>>
>>32010840
Are you referring to the sugar sand area? Have you been there anon
>>
File: IMG_3008.jpg (156KB, 1312x738px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3008.jpg
156KB, 1312x738px
>>32010072
Big problem is that we weren't really in a swamp. The area was swampy because it was rainy season, but that's all of Florida. We camped in a forest and shot in what was essentially a glorified garbage dump with divets that created pools out of the rain water (they were easy to avoid, I wore suede boots and they never even got dirty let alone wet).

Here's the only pic I've got facing the "range"
>>
File: tmp_12426-1427683470620405932389.jpg (886KB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_12426-1427683470620405932389.jpg
886KB, 2816x2112px
>>32010895
>>
File: image.jpg (267KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
267KB, 900x1600px
>>32011010
I have a picture of the range
>>
>>32010998
I was there today
>>
>>32011225
>>32011201
>>32011010
Christ, all of that looks awful. I was considering this but its just 50 meters of trash in the woods looks like. Space coast for me, thank you very much.
>>
>>32011440
This is the space coast. We can't stop every billybob bringing their couches and TVs to shoot and leave.
>>
>>32011226
are you that puerto rican dude with the green ar?
>>
File: IMG_4900.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4900.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
heres the "private" range guys. this is right next to the freeway.
>>
File: IMG_2511.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2511.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
parkings kind of limited for the other area, but both are ok, trash is everywhere though. fucking disgusting.
>>
File: IMG_2512.jpg (2MB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2512.jpg
2MB, 1936x2592px
Goddamn 4chin, turning my photos.
>>
File: IMG_2479.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2479.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
dat sir
>>
File: IMG_2516.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2516.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>
>>32009806
>>32006884
here's one pushing for january..
dont know if id make december 3rd
>>
File: IMG_2482.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2482.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
I havent been any farther than this, but i am very down to go exploring the woods with a bunch of other kommandos.
>>
>>32011609
No I'm a gringo
>>
looks like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QukWhspxVU
>>
>>32006884
January would be better for me as well. On that note - what's this about the space coast meetup? Should we just all do that?
>>
>>32011761
well damn, so what do you think about bringing the worst of the Internet to this neck the woods? It can't be much worse than the rednecks...
>>
>>32011800
Space coast meet up is 6-8 of jan
>>
>>32010408
they reopened in may iirc
>>
>>32001422
This is why you go with a buddy. One of you sets up targets, the other hangs out at the bench & loads mags
>>
>>32006884
I am fucking down. Don't give a fuck that I have to drive from Jacksonville. How are we tracking all of this?
>>
>>32006884
Casting my vote for dec 3rd. Even if this falls through I'm gonna check the area out so hopefully I'll see ya out. Faggot.
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.