[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: carrier_medium.jpg (36KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
carrier_medium.jpg
36KB, 500x375px
A
>>
FUCKING
>>
well well well
>>
>>31997108
The word he was looking for is ramp.
>>
RAMP
>>
Into the trash
>>
What is wrong with having a ramp?
>>
>>31997284
It puts strict upper limits on plane weight for size.
>>
>>31997284

It screams poorfag and by extension your navy is shit and everything it does or did was shit, including your air force and army.

And I guess is related to dick size or something.
>>
>>31997091
>>31997119
>>31997122
>>31997152
>>31997284
>>31997322
>>31997398

i don't see the reasoning behind the hate towards the ramp.

ramps are much more reliable, cheaper and require less crew.

and at the end of the day its probably better that the brits buy two STOVL super carriers than one CATOBAR supercarrier.

Its already a step upward from the 3 light carriers they used to have.

Admittedly they should have probably been nuclear for the size of them.
>>
>>31997470

If you are going to bomb goatfuckers around the world you could go with supertucanos and they would still work.

If your enenmy has actual air defenses and ground positions, your lack of full force projection will actually cost more effort and money.
>>
>>31997091

>2016
>Actually hundreds of high quality images of the real thing around, with the ramp
>Still uses CGI image from literally a decade ago

Step up your bait game, m8
>>
>>31997520
> Cost more effort and money.
> Talks about actual air defenses.
UK vs who mate? I heard the population of spiders is out of control on Bermuda, royal navy might bomb them.
>>
>>31997091
>vatniks in full damage control mode from Mig crash
>QE thread appears

really makes you think
>>
>>31997520
If we're fighting an enemy who's air defences can withstand storm shadow and TLAMs the carriers will be massive sitting ducks anyway
>>
>>31997777
Vatnicks cannot comprehend the fact that britain has one more carrier than them.

Fatnicks like myself are scared of the brits going into post brexit RISK game and getting their empire back.

the brits probably run our government, get us to do all the heavy lifting at that,

Considering they're a political superpower in terms of soft power.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.