[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What guns is /k/ getting run to them from south america?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: pinochet.jpg (38KB, 480x456px) Image search: [Google]
pinochet.jpg
38KB, 480x456px
Who the fuck is smuggling cheap hand guns into the US for crime. I can't imagine a worse market to be selling this stuff in.

http://wsvn.com/news/local/customs-agents-disrupt-covert-arms-shipment-at-miami-airport/
>>
ICE please go.
>>
File: d53.jpg (66KB, 1065x800px) Image search: [Google]
d53.jpg
66KB, 1065x800px
>>31996802
who is the idling helicopter meme man.

I see him and references to helis together in images, but I can't find the context...
>>
>>31996843
>OP's filename
>>
>>31996843
Chilean dictator Pinochet, who killed enemies of the state by throwing them into the ocean from a helicopter, to remove evidence of his crimes. The biggest court case in Chilean history is ongoing concerning the crimes of his government.

For some reason, Nazis and Libertarians both like him.
>>
File: chilean-army-with-flags.jpg (63KB, 608x398px) Image search: [Google]
chilean-army-with-flags.jpg
63KB, 608x398px
>>31996871
How could anyone dislike this
>>
File: 1478808314974.jpg (87KB, 736x459px) Image search: [Google]
1478808314974.jpg
87KB, 736x459px
>>31996852
>>31996871
OK, thanks to both of you!
>>
>>31996897
Nazi-ish, but i don't like the colors or the civil-war era jackets.
>>
>>31996871
if there were murders they would have found the bodies. No proof, it didn't happen.
>>
>>31996871
>For some reason, Nazis and Libertarians both like him.
Because we hate leftists and the only way to get the to stop what they are doing to us is to kill them.
>>
>>31996802

Read the article. The guns were going to be shipped to Venezuela.
>>
File: department of instituinal racism.png (167KB, 827x1221px) Image search: [Google]
department of instituinal racism.png
167KB, 827x1221px
>>31996871
>For some reason, Nazis and Libertarians both like him.

Libertarians like him because, alongside south korea's Doo-hwan and Park, they were authoritarians who paved the way for capitalist democracies from shit poor 3rd world countries successfully

also this>>31997671
>>
>>31997690

I'm was confused because the article says the shipment was addressed to a miami residence, unless the criminals put their return address on the shipment that seems odd because you would they would use a P.O. box or false address.
>>
>>31996943
You mean Prussian
>>
>>31998064
Oh ok, I've not looked much into pre-WWII uniforms and parade styles
>>
>>31997739
It's a very poorly written article.

I think what happened is they tracked a suspicious shipment coming to the Miami residence (maybe cash or the batteries for the guns?).

Then the Gov. put the residence under surveillance. While under surveillance, they then sent a second going out from Miami, which contained the guns.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.