[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best concealed carry 9mm for a complete pussy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 10

File: download.jpg (860KB, 1200x794px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
860KB, 1200x794px
Title says it all, I don't know anything about guns but I'd like to start carrying one for self defense. Do I need 17 rounds if I'll be dealing with sketchy people?
>>
there can be none other!
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 854x480px
>>31990476
The CIA's rule of thought was 7 for total concealment
>>
>>31990476
G19 or G26 depending on if you're a manlet.
>>
I got a glock 43 fur concealed carry and it's pretty decent, much easier to carry than my g30s
>>
>>31990476
Don't listen to the mall ninjas. 95% of armed self defense never has a single shot fired. Criminals irl aren't like in video games, they won't fight you to the death for your fucking wallet. Just drawing your gun will deter an assailant 9 time out of 10.

Personally I love the BP9cc. 8+1 rounds of modern 9mm are more than enough for anything you're even remotely likely to encounter and the thing fits the hand really well, I can get a full 4-finger grip on it for recoil control and it's still very compact and slim as hell. The trigger is excellent for a single stack 9mm, and street price is only ~$370 to boot.
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (145KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
145KB, 1200x750px
>>31991219
Forgot pic. Not mine, but you can get a good sense for the size of the thing.
>>
realistically, any compact/sub-compact gun with 7-10 rounds should be sufficient. if you are convinced you are going to be in an aggressive firefight, mag holders are cheap and you could reasonably carry 2-3 mags without compromising concealment

if you go with a double-stack gun that holds upwards of 16 rounds, you could get by without extra mags
>>
Buy a full sized 9mm. Get comfortable with using it and learn the fundamentals. Plan to go through ~500 rounds to get started.

After you've become hasgunz and understand how to shoot, the choice for CC will be easy. Learning to shoot with a subcompact can be uncomfortable, and put you off to shooting. This will lead you to never learn and be a danger to yourself and those around you.
>>
If you're a total pussy then you'll probably not pop off any shots or shoot anything but your target because you'll mag dump. Maybe its just not for you. Go learn some hand to hand art and something involving blunt objects and bladed weapons. Krav Maga is good for aggressive offensive fighting with no bullshit.
>>
Yeah unless you plan on getting in a shootout with a bunch of gangbanger faggots, pretty much any gun will work. I disagree with most of the "too small a round won't stop teh evil drug users", given I've done a ton of drugs too. They ain't gonna send a bunch of dudes on shrooms to fight you, hit someone a couple times and it's pretty much over for them. You will pretty much never have to actually shoot anyone, let alone get in some kinda stupid shootout.

Don't deal from your house, don't piss off stupid gangbangers, hell, don't deal with stupid gangbangers, there are better sources and better distribution networks. If you're working with a ton of h or something hard and full of dangerous people, idk man, there's a reason most people who are moving that kind of quantity have some shitty house full of shitty people who are all armed. Some dumbasses find out you're just chilling in your one bedroom apartment with thousands in shit, you might have a handful of junkies/gangbangers come at once, all armed or just taking you by surprise, and you won't wanna call the cops.

Holding while drug transactions happen automatically add hella felony to the situation, and if both of you are armed then it's more likely that someone will actually shoot instead of one asshole just waving a gun around. Given you posted this thread, you're probably the one who would get shot.

I dunno what you mean by 'dealing with sketchy people', that's just my experience, don't shit where you eat and get someone else to deal with sketchy fucks for you.
>>
>>31990476
Depends on your size. I Cc a sig p320 carry usually, but I am 6'4 and 200lbs. Also it's not the best in all clothing options, so likely getting a flock 43 or sig 290 in the future for comfier carry.

It depends on you really.
>>
File: 1456744340531.jpg (42KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1456744340531.jpg
42KB, 1366x768px
>>31991219
>Don't listen to the mall ninjas. 95% of armed self defense never has a single shot fired. Criminals irl aren't like in video games, they won't fight you to the death for your fucking wallet. Just drawing your gun will deter an assailant 9 time out of 10.

Don't listen to any of these crazy fucks that carry a gun. I've lived for 21 years and I have NEVER EVER had a time where I though "I really need a gun"

The average person will go about their day and their lives without ever getting into any sort of violent altercation where their life is in danger. Stop thinking your life is a Hollywood movie, you don't need a gun and you definately don't need to carry one on the way to the supermarket to pick up some milk and bread. Jesus people...
>>
>>31991372
What the fuck are you talking about.
>>
>>31991404
>It probably won't happen to you, so don't take any precautions

Fucking kill yourself
>>
>>31991399
Drug dealers actually do deals where each is holding a gun?
>>
>>31991404
you're probably right, if you live in some small comfy town far away from a big city. I would wager the odds of a bad encounter increase drastically the closer to get to one though. So be prepared.
>>
>>31991487
Racial demographics play a large part. And cities make people feel deranged, isolated, and entitled.
>>
>>31991308
>if you go with a double-stack gun that holds upwards of 16 rounds, you could get by without extra mags

Unless a gunfight actually happens and you need more ammo.
>>
>>31991566
What's the likelihood of that, Buffalo Bill?

All nogs run after two gunshots, it's a rule
>>
>>31991219
pretty much this, but the question you need to ask is, are you escalating the situation by drawing, or defusing it? If you think your assailant wont be deterred by the gun, you need to shoot him. You dont really get a lot of time depending on how close they are.
>>
>>31991474
Only sketchy motherfuckers. End-user selling, bags of weed and a few pills of e and that sort of stuff is usually totally unarmed, and you don't always have to deal with stereotypical scummy types. I was just all mid level sort of stuff, a few hundred pills of e, qp of weed, sheets of acid, that sort of stuff, where if you're doing it IRL you still rarely have to deal with shitty types of people except on maybe some larger pickups. Coke and h have way more sketchy motherfuckers and gangs involved, around my area all the H comes from one bigass gang and they've got a whole crazy system, but even buying a couple oz of coke you're probably not encountering gun-holding people.

Now the people who acquire enough to sell to low-mid, dealing with a few pounds of weed or a few thousand pills of e, that's where you start dealing with dangerous people, and everyone above that is sketchy as fuck. It's still more likely that you'll get robbed rather than shot. I have had a few friends get guns pulled on them during deals and had lots of money taken, but my friends didn't have guns and wouldn't want them so the dude with the gun doesn't feel threatened and shoot. Your life is far more valuable than a couple thousand bucks.

There are also weird hippy burners and stuff who are pretty high level and don't carry guns because life > drugs/money, but the mid-level wannabe gangbanger wiggers/cholos/etc and the high-level actual gangbangers definitely do carry guns. Fuck those people. You can avoid them if you're not desperate/an idiot. I never got robbed or had someone pull a gun but I never dealt with people who think rap videos are real life, on principle.
>>
File: Bait2.png (40KB, 380x378px) Image search: [Google]
Bait2.png
40KB, 380x378px
>>31991404
t. Shillary Rodham Soros

I'll carry whatever the fuck I goddamn please, suck a dick if you're going to deter people from using the unwavering right bestowed upon them that is the second amendment.

>inb4 "It's ctr bait you cuck"
>>
File: 1477088911717.jpg (72KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1477088911717.jpg
72KB, 960x540px
I saw an ad that showed a holster that fully enveloped the gun and kept it on the inside of your pants, hooked to your belt and flexed so you could comfortably sit. Also used magnets to hold the gun in place. I can't remember what it was and I wanted to get /k/'s opinion on it.
>>
>>31990476
>>31991219
This is bait. He doesn't think magazine laws are bad.
>>
>>31991399
>They ain't gonna send a bunch of dudes on shrooms to fight you,

Thats not what they are talking about you retard, they are talking about gigganiggers on PCP.
>>
>>31991404
Thanks for correcting the record, but I regret to inform you that the evil misogynist won, and he will have his way with our country and our birth control pills soon. Quick run before he grabs your giant mangina. Also we will not be able to deposit money into your account.
>>
>>31990476
G43. carry an extras mag.
your welcome
>>
>>31990476
>Do I need 17 rounds

If you are good at placing your shots under pressure, maybe. As a beginner, I wouldn't leave the house without at least 100 rounds.

Belt fed is usually a good starter weapon.
>>
>>31991566
if you get into a gun fight, there's a good chance either you, Tyrone, or La-A is going down in the first 5 collective shots. if you truly feel like the path you walk in life is going to bring you into a massive gunfight with multiple aggressors, I'd strongly suggest visiting a mental health professional, buying a bulletproof vest, or making dramatic lifestyle changes to avoid those situations
>>
>>31990485
How the hell do you conceal a cz? I tried it out of curiosity and couldn't avoid printing the grip unless it was at 6:00 and awkward to reach. I'm somewhere in between skellington and average if it makes a difference.
>>
>>31991982
there's a lot of iwb holsters that fit that description, m8
>>
>>31992317
>if you truly feel like the path you walk in life

That would be Seattle. The mayor has pretty much relinquished the city streets to the homeless heroin addicts.
>>
>>31992858
And he and the Democraps keep getting reelected. Well, they're getting what they voted for. Ain't they?
>>
>>31992858
>>31992869
Come on, have you seen the Seattle """"""""""riots""""""""""? nobody in that city has the balls to stick around after a fucking flashbang, nevermind gun shots
>>
>>31990509

I look back at those today and think "jeez, all that gun for 7 shots?" But that's probably because we've gone a long way towards making them smaller and slimmer and more Bond like.
>>
>>31992051
>Do dissociative similar to PCP
>Stay in bed due to impaired coordination and blurred sight
>Don't even get neat visuals but some of the psychedelic trippiness
>Too busy figuring out what I should do about my latest grievances to fuck with anyone
>>
>>31990874

I used to carry a Shield with the 8 rd extended mag (height about 4.8") almost daily and nobody could tell.

Would a G19 be all that much different besides the 0.23" thickness? Never tried AIWB, only IWB at 4-5 o'clock, and it conceals very well for fall clothing. Summer carry with lighter clothing, I'd just CC my LCP instead.
>>
Sup /k/oncealed/k/arry/k/commandos?

So I live in a big city and just the other day there was a mugging where the attackers got the drop on the victims.

Basically 3 people mugged 3 other people by having one person stick up all 3 at gunpount whil having the other two go through pockets and steal things out of bags.

If I CC how the fuck do I avoid losing my gun? Or avoid being killed?
>>
File: received_10154086078762517.jpg (223KB, 2048x1158px) Image search: [Google]
received_10154086078762517.jpg
223KB, 2048x1158px
>>31990485
Small disagreement.
>>
File: Sonnye.jpg (220KB, 1080x598px) Image search: [Google]
Sonnye.jpg
220KB, 1080x598px
>>31990485

Depends on the state but printing isn't a huge issue for me. I'm scrawny as hell and I carry a SDP compact. I print a bit but no one will notice unless they are a gun person who is looking. Wear a longer but nice buttonup and you're fine.

Keep in mind, most people carry their phones in a clip that looks almost identical to a grip.

The SDP or any cz platform is great for skinny guys. Double stack magazines, still pretty thin. They have a good bit of weight on them and allow you to get a really high hold on the gun so muzzle flip/recoil is minimal.
>>
>>31994391
Cc an explosive vest.
>>
File: zzzzzzzzzzzzzmokebomb.jpg (65KB, 789x460px) Image search: [Google]
zzzzzzzzzzzzzmokebomb.jpg
65KB, 789x460px
>>31994391
>>
>>31991566
The average number of shots fired in self defense is 3 or 5, iirc
>>
>>31991982
its really good you should get it

its called urban carry
>>
>>31990476
Complete this phrase before we will help you...
> shall not be
>>
>>31990874
What's "safe action" on these? https://us.glock.com/products/compare?g1=&g2=g19gen4&g3=g26gen4&g4=
>>
>>31991219
>more than enough for anything you're even remotely likely to encounter
I remember seeing a black mob hunting for white people in their neighborhood the next day after elections - you really think your 8+1 will save your ass if you're dealing with that? Not that I think you can do anything at all with a mob... better not be there in the first place.
>>
>>31991400
I hate Glocks in general, but I really hate SIG for making their mags incompatible between models. There's no excuse for that.
>>
>>31992338
not CZ, but P226 in IWB Mini Wing conceals just fine on 5'10" 175lbs frame
>>
>>31992926
It would be interesting to see what Seattle turns into after Amazon hires some more white and asian men. Already, there are 120 men per 100 women there.

Unless they're all gay, there'll be serious tension building - sex deprived young men would do stupid things sooner or later.
>>
>>31994391
Situation awareness, anon.

If you allow yourself to be cornered, you've already lost. But if you train, foresee and keep your cool even when you're at a gunpoint - look at this lvl 80 wizard here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bh2-lrF1Tg4
>>
>>31997695
It's annoying with full-sized models, but meh. 250 and 320 use same mags so it's not too bad.
>>
>>31991400
I'm a skinny fucker 6'1" 160lbs I conceal my p320c without a problem
>>
>>31991404
I've lived for 27 years without being in a car accident. I still buckle my seatbelt every time I drive.
>>
Is it stupid to carry a 1911? Everyone seems to tell me not to do it.
>>
>>31998178
My brother carries a 1911. It's just too much gun for me to carry daily.
>>
>>31990874
I couldn't get my ring finger down under the fucking mag on the 26.
>>
>>31991404
why are you here faggot
>>
>>31991404

didn't you hear, cuckboy? anti-2A faggots got crushed last tuesday. we gubbamint now muhfugga.
>>
not worth making a new thread for it

any other NYC fags here? i'm here for college and i'm stuck bordering harlem where multiple students have been robbed.

are chances high of being caught if i bring my 9mm from home to conceal?

i'd only have to flash it to send these crack addict nogs running
>>
>>31998305
Probability of being caught with it properly concealed probably wouldn't be too much of an issue. It's when you'd have to use it that you'd be fucked.
>>
>>31997667
The solution to that problem is not to go into the ghetto after dark you stupid fuck.

But yes, yes I do think it's enough. Because, for one thing, I'd get the fuck out of there if I was in that situation, not go fucking Rambo on them. Even if I won I'd go to jail and be branded a white supremacist for the rest of my life because BLM is a religion of peace. And I'd rather be beaten up than have everyone think I'm a fucking stormfag piece of shit. And for another, if I did end up having to fight, they'd scatter as soon as I shot a couple. BLM are cowards who don't actually like to fight unless the victim is unarmed and outnumbered 10 to 1.
>>
>>31997255
Thanks, I was afraid it was a meme holster that was too good to be true.
>>
>>31993326
The k hole is real.

Would you have noticed a missing finger? Would it have moved you out of your stupor? How about a bullet hole..
>>
>>31997774
>Amazon
>there are 120 men per 100 women there.

When I was at Boeing, it was more like 100 men per 20 women. And all the women were playthings for upper management. So go in the corner, cry and fap.
>>
>>31992926
>nobody in that city has the balls

Professional agitators. They don't want to get injured or they'd have to sit out the next couple of gigs.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.