[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friend is adamant on buying this gun because "HURR CHROME!"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

File: Jimenez-3.jpg (97KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Jimenez-3.jpg
97KB, 640x480px
My friend is adamant on buying this gun because "HURR CHROME!" in their words, and won't listen to me when I say they should invest a little more in a gun they're going to be carrying for self defense

Is the jimenez 380 shit, or is it actually good?
>>
But Chrome is awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UW9xqMIHFm8
>>
>>31989174
absolute dogshit.

Tell him to get a bersa or something. Not much that more, but a hell of a lot better.
>>
>>31989174
>Is the jimenez 380 shit,
Yes. Your friend is retarded. He's buying a lethal tool, not a fashion accessory.
>>
>>31989209
>>31989213
"BUT IT'S CHROME"
>>
>>31989174
sounds to me like you didn't tell him "Jiminez's are total fucking trash, why the fuck would you carry that"

If you can't say that to your friend, you're an asshole
>>
>>31989221
https://bersa.eagleimportsinc.com/bersa/firearms/thunder-plus/models/thunder-380-plus
>>
Is he adamant about having all his fingers? Hi Points are better than that piece of shit and cost the same.
>>
>>31989256
I'm literally screaming it.. I don't know how to convey that any further
>>
Maybe they just want to buy a cheap 380 in chrome.

Maybe they collect.

Maybe they just wanna waste money.
>>
>>31989294
All they have is a ruger 10/22
>>
File: DSC_00015.jpg (2MB, 3872x2592px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_00015.jpg
2MB, 3872x2592px
>>31989174
It's very very important that people have the guns "they" actually want and not what other people tell them to want...
>>
>>31989174
T b h it does look really gosh darned aesthetic. Good proportions n shit.
>>
>>31989174
Tell you friend "buy it you retard but let me know if you're gonna shoot it because I don't want to nearby. Have fun with no fingers."
>>
File: Model 48.jpg (515KB, 1218x817px) Image search: [Google]
Model 48.jpg
515KB, 1218x817px
>>31989174
I have the Bryco Model 48 which is the exact same gun...I bought it when I turned 21 and had just left New York. I wish I had a friend stop me...pic related
>>
Jiminez is shit, get a Bersa. Bersa is shit, bit at least a damn sight better than Jimenez
>>
>>31990430
is that gun bafe to use?
>>
>>31990430
take it to a gunsmith, have them polish it up internally. After that, maybe replace the springs with no shit, and throw on a better pair of grips.

It will recover, and you will be slightly happier. One can polish a turd. really though, a cheap crappy gun can be a fun project.

Though the Brycos are inherently unsafe, and will shoot you if you dont follow the instructions to the fucking T.
>>
File: jimenez9mm.jpg (48KB, 700x531px) Image search: [Google]
jimenez9mm.jpg
48KB, 700x531px
I bought this before Hillary was elected (i thought she'd win) and it's already protected me from one home invasion w/o any issues.
>>
>>31989174
if you want to rob a convenience store yes its great
>>
>>31989174
>jimenez
Absolute garbage. These guns are a danger to their owners.
>>
>>31991019
Did you fire any shots or did they run off at the sight of a gun? What race were the criminals and where do you live?
>>
Have you tried finding other Chromed or Stainless Steel guns for him as alternatives?
>>
It's not chrome, it's nickel plated zinc. If he shoots more than a mag or two through it the front of the slide will break off.
>>
File: 1477502285750.png (614KB, 575x575px) Image search: [Google]
1477502285750.png
614KB, 575x575px
>>31991301
Interested in this as well, for reasons
>>
File: trump voter on election day.webm (3MB, 480x852px) Image search: [Google]
trump voter on election day.webm
3MB, 480x852px
>>31991242
Baltimore. Urban youth.
>>
>>31989174
Tell your friend that its been known to explode.

If he won't listen then tell him to never use it around you or anyone else then.
>>
>>31991366
Good for you, but why not use the excuse to blast shots at them and claim they said "kill whitey" or something?
>>
File: IMG_1432.png (571KB, 719x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1432.png
571KB, 719x1280px
Thoughts on the Beretta Pico anyone?
>>
>>31991403
I belive we can rise above hate.
>>
>>31991477
Ah, another coddler who let's criminals off the hook so they can catch someone not so lucky and prepared.
>>
>>31991459
thanks Doc
>>
>>31991477

Pretty sure you're not old enough to own a gun
>>
File: J22.jpg (305KB, 898x615px)
J22.jpg
305KB, 898x615px
>>31990762
No

>>31990997
Hey, I appreciate the advice, but I bought this a long time ago and my collection has expanded significantly. I keep it for two reasons: 1- I would feel awful if someone hurt themselves with it. 2- It reminds me how far I've come and prevents me from being a condescending gun snob.

To add insult to injury, here her sister...
>>
>>31993511
I bought a shiny Raven .25 for 50$ a while ago. I like little guns and was always curious about those ghetto blasta Saturday night specials.
It's not great but fun to shoot. Honestly I'm surprised at the lack of malfunctions it has.
Of course this was after replacing things but still, neat little potmetal pistol
>>
>>31989174
I work at a pawn shop, the only people who buy these are Urban youth under the age of 22 who have never went to the range.

> muzzle sweeps everyone
>points weapon at window , sideways
>" blastin caps in nigga's foh dayz mange."

etc etc.

Hi-point is a better option, Construction workers love em , they toss em in their tool boxes and don't worry to much if it gets stolen.
>>
Non +P fmj brass cased only, no hollow points per factory. Otherwise why not own the gun of urban youth. Probably killed more people than stupid Glock 42 of bourgeoisie.
>>
>>31995769
Dont worry if its stolen?

If any of my guns got stolen i would freak

And what construction worker needs a gun?
>>
>>31996987
Have you ever worked on a major jobsite? Depending on the contractor and subcontractors, shit can go to blows at any minute, especially with bottom feeders who hire human slime.

I am an inspector and anytime someone reaches in their pocket I know to expect a gun or bribe money, possibly both.
>>
>>31997264
No knives or blunt objects? Those are way more plentiful than guns on sites. Or the fastest, which is fists.
>>
>>31991336
>>31991301
I told them to get an LCP beforehand because they're being a penny pinching jew about their first carry gun, and then they asked me about this and wouldn't shut up about "MUH CHROME!!!!" despite me telling them it's shit that will likely blow up in their hand.

I gave up trying to help them and just showed them this thread.
>>
>>31997460
Fists are fine and nobody is going to stop a good fist fight. When you start trying to bash a guys head in with a piece of pipe or try to strangle someone with an extension cord is when guns get pulled out.

Obviously, most guys stop and there never was a fight or a gun and Juan needs to fill out a first report of injury for that bruise from when he walked into the end of that 2.5" cast in the demolition pile.
>>
>>31997687
Sounds like a good way to keep murders from happening. The way you said it it sounded like everyone there's a pussy who pulls guns out first thing but I'm glad that's not thenough case. What trades were you working with? We're the union guys better or worse? What races were involved usually?
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.